All Comments on 'High School Romance Ch. 02'

by kitten2010

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG

I loooovvvveee this srory!! Hate the cliff hanger though grrrrrrr :D.....don't keep us waiting for long :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!!!

I agree with the last comment. Don't keep us waitin for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So sweet.

My heart goes out to these wounded boys. Great job. Write faster!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please

Please.more.soon.

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerabout 13 years ago
"Write Faster!"

This really annoys me. One cannot rush art. I'd much rather you take as much time as you need to get your stories how you want them. You should take your time to make them the best you can. It really annoys me when I read all these comments demanding a writer to write faster.

Please, kitten2010, on all your future pieces, I want you to take as long as you need.

--Soulless

Kazehana552Kazehana552about 13 years ago

Paul is an asshole!!! Brady and Ezra deserve be happy. Great story.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago

I have to agree with Kaze Paul should not get away with it onto the next chapter this is a very good story

julrijulriover 12 years ago
now im pissed!

Id like to punch that pimply faced Paul's face, and the good for nothing drunk of a stepfather! Show him about punching kids.Oh and the mother too! LOL! See your writing is so good it bring out emotions in people...Lord these kids cant get a break!

keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

("Maybe. But unless you let me have your starting position for the rest of the season, I'm gonna tell everyone)

-kinda doesn't make sense- cause it's the coach who places the players in positions and decides who starts and who sits on the bench- and if brady is the best- the coach is gonna tell him that paul hasn't earned it and isn't good enough, etc...i'm guessing the only way brady could give paul what he wanted is if brady quit the team and paul was next in line for brady's position

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Actually I'd say it made sense. If Brady refused to play the coach would be forced to pick someone else and maybe Paul knows he'd be that choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story of Brady and Ezra develops in an interesting way, you give the emotions and pace of the whole story very well, and each character has the right features to show their character.

The feelings that Ezra and Brady showed each other are the way to true friendship and even love.

Will Brady protect Ezra? How will Brady's sports career and Ezra's artistic career develop, or maybe they will go the same way together? Will Brady find a solution to Paul's blackmail? There are still many questions left after two parts of this story, but I am already eagerly awaiting the next adventures of Ezra and Brady.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland.

Interesująco się rozwija historia Bradego i Ezry, bardzo fajnie nadajesz emocje i tempo całej opowieści a każdej z postaci odpowiednie cechy aby pokazać ich charakter.

Uczucia jakie ukazali sobie Ezra i Brady to droga do prawdziwej przyjaźni a nawet miłości.

Czy Brady ochroni Ezrę? Jak potoczy się kariera sportowa Bradego a jak kariera artystyczna Ezry, a może razem pójdą jedną drogą? Czy Brady znajdzie rozwiązanie na szantaż Paula? Wiele jeszcze się pytań nasuwa po dwóch częściach tej historii, ale już niecierpliwie oczekuje dalszych losów Ezry i Bradego.

SissyBoy z Warszawa, Polska.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous