High School Sweetheart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not going to edge you this time. I want to drain your balls dry. I want to finish you as quickly as I can, and make you moan out my name like earlier. I found that so hot," she said as she stroked her tits firmly up and down his cock.

She continued to do this for a few more minutes which made Mark's cock hurt from the lack of rest. However, it still felt so good to him, especially with tits like Amelia's surrounding his cock. He had no choice but to cum again.

"Oh god Amelia, my cock hurts, but your tits feel so good around it, I'm going to cum again!" He moaned.

"Come on baby, let it all out... cum on my big tits again, empty your balls all over them. CUM!" She commanded.

Mark didn't shoot as much as he did before, but it was still enough to cover Amelia's soft, milky tits for a second time. She laughed just as she did the first time, which made him release more cum than he thought he was capable of for a third orgasm. He was completely spent, his balls drained, which made him lay back and close his eyes.

"I tired you out, huh?" Amelia rhetorically asked while giggling.

She got no response from the nerd, as he was now fast asleep from exhaustion. Amelia kissed his forehead and whispered in his ear.

"I love you, Mark Davis. Sweet dreams baby."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Amelia ended up getting an A on her final exam, which secured her an A in the class. Mark and Amelia started dating from then on. They went to senior prom together and had another fun night, which involved them fucking for the first time. They both got accepted into the University of Southern California, with Amelia getting a cheerleading scholarship. They proceeded to have many more nights like this, and stayed together until after college, where they finally married. Amelia loved Mark's nerdy side, and learned many things from him, and vice versa. Mark loved Amelia's positive and bubbly attitude toward things, which helped him through tough days at work. They had a family of 3 kids; two girls, and one boy, the girls looking just like Amelia, and the boy like Mark. They inherited both of their traits which led to them making their parents proud further down the line. They all lived as a happy family, who all cared and looked out for each other. And to think this all started from a little after school study session...

THE END

12