All Comments on 'High School Sweetheart'

by warlord125000

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sweet story in contrast to all the cuck/humiliation stuff coming out nowadays.

David_BrockDavid_Brockover 1 year ago

I can see the potential in your writing. In my humble opinon, you either need to set the chatacters (At least 1) intentions , ealy in the or make the story longer so you can build up the characters and motives as you go along. Don't give up, I really think you have potential.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 1 year ago

Good story but you could have had all kind or thing to make it better but good try

LucieLou007LucieLou007over 1 year ago

Very hot, look forward to more from you. :D

Carnes8004Carnes8004over 1 year ago

Enjoyed it. It reminds us that not all romances involve torrid sex and betrayal. Have favorited you, to follow your continued success. THE Admiral.

TLMorganTLMorganover 1 year ago

Great story! Really enjoy nerds getting the busty women type stuff!

EteoclusEteoclusabout 1 year ago

There is definitely sex in this story, and it's hot. Give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

in the next part you should make amalia gets kdnapped and raped and then mark is killed in front of her and she is pregnanted by a guy with herpes and then she gets herpes and her unborn baby dies and she goes insane and kills her kids and then her life is ruined and she gets shot in a bank robbery and has to spend the rest of her life paralyzed from the neck down. Then she gets raped while paralyzed and murdered.

mrddmanmrddman8 months ago

She sounds great but he never got to suck on her tits at all? Why not? Sucking on nipples, pinching and playing with them is a great fantasy. I encourage you to describe her tits even more and linger on them. BJ's are nice, but this is a big tit story after all, right?

lastboyleftlastboyleft7 months ago

well suffice to say enough sex is available here altough story seems rushed. hark who is talking i rush my stories too. nice story ther u got mate.

relaxed11relaxed115 months ago

This is really sexy and nice. Hope to see more stories from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous