All Comments on 'High School Yearbook Ch. 03'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Underdog_13Underdog_13almost 3 years ago

Good to see you're still writing. I hope your health conditions are better now than your previous report. Nice work!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 3 years ago

Very fucking hot! Loved it!! Five stars and a favorite point!

Hikerman4Hikerman4almost 3 years ago

Glad to see you’re back! Hope your health is better now than your previous report. This was a great chapter to this story. Looking forward to more chapters and of more stories in general from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hey, hope your health is getting better, love the stories. hope for chp 4 sooner, but I would like you to be healthier so take your time.

Tom5616Tom5616almost 3 years ago

Very nice definitely! Would love to see more of your writing on this! Chapter 4,5,6 if possible! Would love to hear Bree,and Blancia getting pregnant if you have a mind to write about it! Great work thanks 😊

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51almost 3 years ago

Very well done, as always. I'm looking forward to more. Will enjoy reading as you bring Andrea and Serena into his thrall, and then the Judge. Keep up the good work. Hope you're doing okay physically and mentally. Hugs.

Doug

Seekingfun13Seekingfun13over 2 years ago

Hope the next part is incoming

ballfan2001ballfan2001over 2 years ago

Love this series, please write many more chapters.

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 2 years ago

Glad that you are still well enough to keep continuing your stories. I hope Bryan keeps an eye on Andrea and be able to program her white noise box so she doesn't cause any problems like how his father Edward is programmed. I also hope he also gets to have fun with Andrea, Serena, the rest of their classmates and whoever you feel to add to the party.

rjsully7rjsully7about 2 years ago

Great series hope your well and will continue the series.Love your writing. Can't wait to hear more about Andrea and Serena.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

OMG! What happens next? Please continue this series!

5 stars for all 3 chapters so far.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Then ?WHAT? Please continue this seris.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue this série

AnyMooseAnyMooseabout 1 year ago

Hoping your situation allows you to write something or you succeed in getting Fat_Rick off the dime and picking up where you are leaving off with you giving him ideas. This needs at least one more chapter to tie all the loose ends together. Fingers crossed for your improvment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Who is Fat_Rick?

Jimdog32526Jimdog325267 months ago

I really hope you are able to finish this series. Good luck with your health issues.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"When Andrea didn't react to the way they held each other, Bryan and Bryan moved on to a good-bye kiss ..."??

Bryan and Bryan???

MaxixeMaxixe5 months ago

Please continue this serie

pickup_man_1971pickup_man_1971about 1 month ago

Is there going to be a final chapter?

ttjbjr54ttjbjr5411 days ago

Excellent story. Great read. Hope you’re feeling better. Are you able to finish?

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman21 minutes ago

The final seduction of Andrea, and possibly Serena, would be hot follow on chapters. I hope you get back to this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES