High School Yearbook Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And her stepfather? As Bree's relationship with Bryan became ever more open and intimate Edward had done nothing. As Bryan had become the home's Alpha, the one everyone looked to lead, Edward had done nothing. Andrea had wondered how Edward missed what was going on around him, but the answer was that he hadn't. He had accepted it.

Hearing voices in the kitchen, Andrea rushed downstairs. Edward was unloading the dishwasher and Bryan sitting on a countertop, Bree standing directly in front of him, between his legs. Smiling, she broke off a piece of a bagel and slipped it into his mouth.

"Hey Edward, hey guys. You look comfy."

Turning to face her daughter, Bree placed her hands on Bryan's thighs and leaned her body back on his.

"I was feeding your stepbrother breakfast. You sleep well?"

"Great actually."

Bree said, "Good," then checking the clock, "I've got a status conference with Judge Pendergraft this morning. Gotta grab my briefcase and go."

"Dad, would you get Bree's briefcase."

"Yes son."

Bree stepped away from the counter and extended Bryan a hand. Sliding to the floor, Bryan took hold of it and, as if they'd done it a thousand times before, Bree moved into her stepson's arms. They kissed. As their tongues played Bree slid her hands up his body.

When the kiss ended Bree took half a step back, wet her lips, and with hooded eyes said, "Enjoy school darling, and give Bianca a kiss from me."

"Will do."

The women watched Bryan leave the room and head up the stairs.

"Y'now Mom, my stepbrother has a nice ass."

"That he does daughter, that he does."

* * * *

It had, of course, been a test. When Andrea didn't react to the way they held each other, Bryan and Bryan moved on to a good-bye kiss that left no doubt. Last night's experiment had been a rousing success.