All Comments on 'High Society Sissy'

by beyondkink

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Put this crap in Gay Male

So no one needs to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hey Anonymous #1

Don't be a jerk. This was enjoyable.

beyondkinkbeyondkinkalmost 10 years agoAuthor

Hey, be nice!

Hmmm, a little warm on the reception.. Any tweaks for chapter two? what do people think about the dialogue? I wanted to have a nice mix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Barely qualifies for this section

More enjoyable in the right category and this isn't it. Belongs with the other finger-up-butt and cock-as-popsicle stories in "gay male."

MichelleTSMichelleTSalmost 10 years ago
A Good Start

Please write more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh, sweet memories,

My partner was not threatening but persuasive and I really loved the treatment and being all fem. for him then having my knickers pulled down to be fucked by his huge cock, then later sucked dry by him, wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I don't get the mean comments really

I mean I'm usually the first to call out stories that are just "Gay Male" appearing here, but this definitely had the CD/sissy element so what's the problem?

bluesky496bluesky496almost 10 years ago

I like this , a lot, I recognise the feelings described and I found it very erotic and want to read more so please write another chapter soon.

DaisySlave80DaisySlave80almost 10 years ago
Good Start

This story was an intriguing start and was overall well written and with a succinct plot. One or two typos aside i find no room for negative criticism (merely advise a second pair of eyes to proofread). The characters had good role definition without being weighted by exposition. The assertive nature of the dominant is without malice but nurturing control and i look forwards to elaboration of protocols and non-sexual control and feminization as well as high descriptive detail on the sissy's clothing and feelings of submission and sissification.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Exciting!!! HOT!!!

I liked your story because I want it to happen to me, at times. I know it is wrong, but I am brainwashed by reading 100's of similar stories in Literortica.

Since you wrote this, I know you will love "Giving Is Receiving: A Bottom's Story. It deals with an older man waiting what your college grad is receiving. It's a goood sexy story too.

It is knit-picking for some to say move it to another category. It is still erotic regardless of the category.

I too look forward to more of "High Society Sissy." In fact I would like to be in lingeire learning how to please a caring, well-endowed, manly man, too.

Please Sir, I want some more...

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCheriealmost 10 years ago
Gorgeous

I too want to be in this delicious predicament. Xxxxx

Rebecca.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
keep it up

Finally a story teller who understands why people cum here!

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 10 years ago
Don't See The Criticisms Either...

...And with the CD done by the main character, the category seems correct. I think what needs to be watched more carefully in this category is non-consent. A number of stories here lately have been very much non-consent and need to moved for that reason, but this is obviously all done consensually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more

I need more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
need more

i am just about to cum more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very well written, please do continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Turned into a perfect cocksucker

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous