High Stakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh yess.. so big!, she sighed, "Fuck me! Fuck me with your big cock! Yes!"

Nate pounded up deep until she took control and began to ride him in long full grinding strokes. Humping and working her hips like a stripper, Jennifer pulled his face from her tits and stared into his eyes, licking her lips. "yes, that's it! Feel it? Your cock is growing longer and thicker inside me. I'm so tight, so wet, it's heaven isn't it?" She loved the look in his eyes, that mix of shock, intense pleasure, and animal lust.

Jennifer kissed him with a ferocious hunger that sent him over the edge. His hips bucked beneath her, fucking her in hard jabs as they felt his cock swell and pulse. Jennifer came hard in a rolling orgasm that sucked on his fat dick rippling in wave after wave as the jets of hot come shot inside her. He gripped her perfect ass and shoved her hips onto his spurting dick. His head rolled back and he growled like a rutting beast as he surged with jet after jet that flooded Jennifer's cunt until it squirted out around his shaft with each thrust.

"Fuck, yes!" he moaned as the last hard blast filled her. His thrusting stopped. Jennifer slowly worked her sloppy cunt over his spent cock. "I think you lost it really well, baby. That bet I mean." She smiled with satisfaction. "Let's see what you've done to my pretty little cunt."

She stood and let his slightly diminished cock slip out and flop onto his cum soaked abs. She quickly cupped her cunt with two fingers as a stopper and, giggling, took a few mincing steps back and sat down on the edge of the bed facing him. Jennifer spread her legs. Her upper thighs and the lace tops of her stockings where covered in a thick glaze of shiny cum.

"Look, Nate, look how much cum you gave me..mmm." She slid her fingers out of her cunt and let the creamy gush flow out of her gaping hole. Her pussy lips twitched and pulsed like a hungry mouth trying to suck the jism back in. "Oh, yess.. so much, so good.." Jennifer brought her dripping fingers to her mouth and licked them clean. She dipped them again and again in the messy puddle between her thighs, licking them, sucking them, smearing cum across her lips and rubbing big globs on her hard nipples.

She knew how incredibly hot she looked, "I'm such a slut, Nate, a dripping cum slut, your little cum whore, baby. Don't I look so pretty covered in your filthy cum?"

She watched him slowly come back into focus. She was almost purring in satisfaction to see his cock begin to grow.

"Oh yeah, baby, you like watching me play! You're getting hard again just like I said you would and you're going to be even bigger than before. Yes, oh yes, look at it! It's so, so hard! So huge, like I want it! My pussy is so tight, but now it's so wet with your cum, I think I can take it. Give it to me Nate! Make me take it!"

Jennifer slid off the bed, turned and bent over the edge. Arching up her ass, she pulled her thong down just below her oozing slit so that it kept her legs tied together. Nate was on her in a heartbeat, spreading her ass with both hands and wedging his cock in her pussy lips. He pulled her head up by her long hair as he pushed it in, watching how the fat head stretched her cunt open, and then he rutted her fast and hard. Grunting with each full deep thrust, Nate was riding her ass in a fucking frenzy.

Jennifer arched back and rotated her hips with each wonderful stroke.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck my tight pussy so hard and deep like that! Oh god! You're so hard and big Nate! I love your big cock! You're the biggest ever, oh so good, sooo good!"

Jennifer's thong was stretched tight just below her cunt so that Nate's balls got flicked each time he shoved his cock in. Jennifer turned her head and looked back. She knew her thong was teasing his balls just like she had planned.

"Oh baby, go ahead, don't hold back! Give me that cum! I know you have another huge load for me! Can't you feel it just filling your tight balls? Yes! Yes! Fill me up! Feel my pussy suck your big cock! I need it now! Give it! Fucking, yes, that's it! I can feel it shooting deep inside me!"

Nate shouted as he began to slam his cock into Jennifer and shoot gushes of hot cum. It seemed impossible, so much cum after that first fuck, but what did he care. His mind was reeling with pleasure as he humped and came, humped and came.

"Oh yeah, take it you fucking slut! Yes, that's so hot!"

He laughed wickedly as he watched his cum spurt out of her clenching cunt with each thrust. It splashed and ran all down her thighs and over his balls. Nate scooped it up and rubbed it all over her round ass as her fucked her. She squealed when her pushed a big glob into her ass with his thumb. He used his wet fat thumb as a lever in her ass as he rocked her cunt on his pulsing cock. That totally nasty sight of her cummy mess brought him to his last hard jabbing blast.

Nate fell back on his knees. Jennifer quickly ripped off her thong and spread her legs wide.

"Look! Look Nate!" She commanded as she rubbed her fingers around her flowing pussy. "Yummy, mmm, yesss, so much hot cum! I make your balls so full of cum, don't I? You can't believe it, can you? Such a hungry cunt. I need it Nate. Lots of hard cock and lots of cum!"

She flipped around so they faced each other on the floor. Both of them we're panting, sweaty and covered in cum.

"That's two out of five, Nate. I'll get three more out of you yet. Get that $10,000 cash ready, sweetheart."

Nate couldn't quite believe this horny bitch as she crawled over to him and immediately took his diminished shaft in her mouth. Stroking it and licking the glazed head, she looked up into his eyes, " It's happening again, isn't Nate? I'm making you hard, look. Watch as I make it harder in my mouth and suck you to heaven and hell! And I'll swallow every drop, baby!"

Jennifer started sucking him off like a possessed woman. She deep throated him, gagged, choked and drooled all over his cock. She reached down to her still dripping pussy and lubed his cock with his own cum. Thick cum covered her face and hung from her chin in nasty ropes.

She smiled up at him,"I'm so thirsty after you fucked me so hard. I need to taste your cum, baby, I need to swallow it and fill my tummy with that hot stuff, please give it to me! " Even as she begged for it, she slowed her sucking and just flicked his cock head with her tongue as she slowly stroked him with both hands.

She wanted to enjoy a little cocktease just to see how thoroughly she could control him.

"Oh Nate, your big cock makes me so horny I just can't stop fucking you. I'm so happy I make you harder and harder, You're such a fucking stud with that huge dick and big balls full of cum. After I swallow this hot load, I need you to fuck my ass. Will you please fuck my tight asshole and fill it with lots of nasty cum? Please say you'll fuck my ass. I've never had such a big cock take my ass!"

Nate was on the brink where she kept him hovering and just nodded and stammered,

"Yes, baby, I'll fuck your ass, I'll fuck your ass... just keep on sucking, take my cum in your mouth, please just suck it!"

"I will, I will, but when you fuck my ass, I think I'll need something else. I'll need a cock in my pussy and one in my mouth. I want three cocks fucking all my holes, I need that, you make me sooo horny, I have to have more cock, more cum! Are there more guys from your office in the hotel? Can't you call them and get them in here to fuck me? "

Nate nodded, "Yes, yeah sure, sure, just suck my cock, come on take it you fucking tease!"

"I am a tease." she giggled, "and I am going to finish you off with my mouth, but first I want you to bet me the rest of that forty five grand that I can make your friends huge and so full of jizz they'll want to cum ten times! " She took his cock all the way down her throat and sucked him hard, then came up sputtering and drooling, "Make the bet, Nate, lay down the money, it's worth the show, you know it!"

Nate frantically nodded, she smiled then went to work sucking, squeezing, stroking, licking his balls, sucking even harder until he held her head and began bucking convulsively into her mouth. His cock jerked and shoot hard jets of fresh cum that Jennifer pumped out of his throbbing shaft.

She swallowed load after load, she made him cream all over her pretty tits and slapped his spurting cock on her nipples. She arched up and squeezed her full tits together as he fucked them furiously while shooting spunk up into her hungry mouth. She smiled up at him as the last spurts splashed on her tits and she showed off her mouth full of cum.

She played with it for him, pushing it out from her closed lips then scooping it back onto her tongue with her gooey fingers. She sucked it in and out in nasty ropes of slobbery jizz. She let a large fat drip run down onto his spent cock and then sucked it back off. He lay back exhausted as she played with his half hard dripping cock.

"Mmm...so good... I feel so full, all hot and creamy inside and out. Now I'm ready to take you in my ass, but first we have to set up our little gangbang don't we Nate? This is what we'll do. I'll go back to my room, with that 45 grand, and freshen up while you get your friends down here. I have something extra slutty to wear so you can show off your new whore, isn't that a good plan?'

Jennifer stood up literally full of juice, while Nate laid back half stunned by this endless fuckfest.

"Nate, look at me..look at me Nate! I'm covered with your cum! Your such a good fuck and I know you want to fuck my ass. You won't believe how tight it is, but I'll take it Nate, I'll let you take it as hard and deep as you want! Oh god, baby, it will be even tighter when there's big dick in my pussy too!"

Jennifer knew her teasing would bring him round with another rush of lust for her.

Standing there looking down at him as she idly rubbed her hands over her beautiful drenched body, she was feeling how her drug's effects had grown with each infusion of cum like some type of catalytic reaction. Her scent filled the room, she felt a wonderful dominating power and a deep satisfaction that she had created what she sought for so long. This looked like a limitless supply of big cock hard for her irresistible slutty self. It made her cum just a little, such a wonderful thought. Snapping out of her reverie, she slipped on her dress right over her dripping body, picked up both briefcases of cash.

"Nate, baby, call those cocks for me. Tell them to bring their briefcases too. They got a nice bonus too, didn't they lover?"

Nate just nodded.

"That's good! We need the bets to keep rolling, right? I want lots of cash and lots of cum!

See you in, uhm, about an hour stud."

She left Nate wiped, but already getting hard again from the sight of her ass leaving the room.

No one was in the elevator, but in the hall near Jennifer's suite, a bellhop was backing out of a room with a dinner cart. She stopped. With her legs slightly spread over the briefcases and her hands on her hips she waited to see if her scent would hit him. Jennifer smiled with satisfaction as his gaze met hers then ran over her perfect body draped in a dress almost transparent from wet cum. She walked up to him with a slow sultry strut until only the cart was between them. He stared with his mouth slack.

Jennifer giggled wickedly, "You're really hard for me aren't you? I mean really, really hard and bigger than you've ever been, right?" He nodded up and down clutching his giant hardon. "I think if I just show you my big titties you'll come in your pants, won't you? And I will show you. I'll squeeze them and pinch them for you! But first I need you to promise me that you'll do something really special for me too, ok?" He nodded again.

"Well, good! Look!" Jennifer pulled the front of her dress open and pushed her glorious cum glazed breasts up and out for him. His eyes widened and rolled back in his head as a huge orgasm hit him and left him knocked against the wall grasping at the huge bulge in his pants that was spewing a volcano of cum in his pants.

"That's right, baby! Let it all go! Yes, I can see it soaking your pants, so much cum, I make you so horny, I know you came so, so hard for me! Now look at me! Pay attention! This is what you'll do for me now." She stood inches from him with her slutty tits almost brushing his uniform.

"Those two briefcases are full of cash. I'm going to give you fifteen thousand dollars right now. Five thousand is for you and ten thousand is for the hottest high-class escort you can find. She has to be brunette, absolutely gorgeous and impeccably dressed on the outside and wrapped in hot lingerie underneath. Tell her she'll get ten thousand more in room 580 for just a few hours of fun. Come to that room in two hours and you can fuck her hot pussy and pick up another five thousand, got it? Bring lots of champagne too, baby!"

The bellhop, Anton, nodded eagerly and watched her perfect ass as she walked back to get the cash.

"Oh, and slip a little note under my door right over there, suite 980, with the girl's name and cell number. Tell her she's supposed to be my old college roommate. Oh and here, take this ipad. I'll text her the instructions for using that. K? Right now from my room, I'll get her a reservation down the hall, baby." She left him gasping on the floor gripping the fifteen thousand. She slipped into her room and locked the door.

Jennifer stripped before the mirror and admired her perfect fuckdoll body.

"Yes,yes.. I feel it. Some deep permanent change in my body and mind!"

The cum had soaked into her skin and made it glow and tingle with sexual heat. She was some fucking living aphrodisiac! They would all be hers! All those cocks getting bigger and harder only for her. The power would be complete. Shit, the first subject had given her forty five thousand and a huge hard cock for little more than an hour of her pleasure! Well, she was worth it. No other woman could do that for a man.

Jennifer didn't need the money. She needed the power. It was just a token of worship, an offering of riches and cum to the goddess of lust! "Fuck! You are a whore with two PHDs!" She laughed at her reflection. Half of her mind and all of her body was surging with lust, but Dr. Collington took a moment while looking at bimbo Jennifer in the mirror to review the experiment's progress.

She had designed the drug to be a single dose that would build on the body's natural hormones and neurons. She may have taken more than a single large dose, but it was working just fine. So fine! The physical changes were unexpected but certainly delightful. Larger firm breasts with super hard nipples, a perfectly toned and rounder ass, tighter waist, more succulent lips, and a cunt that was wonderfully tight and responsive. Her pussy could suck cock like a hungry mouth. These were just the slight physical adjustments. The amazing effects were her powers over men. Nate's cock had become larger with each fuck, shooting more cum with each ejaculation, and he stayed nice and hard for as long as she wanted.

Now the next test. Three cocks plus an extra pussy. She watched her fingers toying with her dripping snatch as she wondered how each subject would react. She wondered how she herself would react to the drug's continuing chain reaction. She could feel the bimbo side getting stronger as linear reason gave way to rolling waves of lust. Yet Jennifer's mind stayed sharp, focused on hard cock and hot cum as she got ready for the next step. Later she would scheme and plan the future of her new discovery.

So far, Nate had kept his own personality through the banter of the cockteasing phase, but by the second fuck he was sort of a male bimbo, completely dominated by Jennifer.

She loved cockteasing more than anything, so it would be interesting to see how the two new male subjects would individually respond to her intoxicating allure and what would happen with the callgirl. Would the effect be a delicious seduction with the pleasure of watching the men's cocks grow hard for both her and the whore? A complete unknown. The thought that she herself might lose every brain cell to bimbo bliss was a bit concerning. But the scientist, Dr.Collington, was still in control, barely. She couldn't resist using the callgirl as an extreme dose test subject.

Jennifer pulled out a leather purse. It was a rather naughty kit she had packed including a variety of toys: a beautiful ruby jewel buttplug, four dildos from big to huge, four sets of handcuffs, a bit of silky rope, scarves, lube in tubes and syringes. Plus, for a little spice, 6 grams of pharmaceutical cocaine.

She reached for a pretty medium size jewel buttplug that had a feature perfect for experimenting on the callgirl.

Dr. Collington determined, that while she must protect her scientific perspective by not going total bimbo, she would like to see the effects of a very, very large dose on her 'old college friend'. After all, the drug seemed perfectly safe and she herself would love to try a stronger dose. But some objective observation was clearly necessary.

She considered just giving the test subject just a few capsules straight out, but in her purse were two perfect delivery devices. First, a fat syringe of anal lube. The doctor giggled as she squirted it empty into a hotel glass, stirred in the contents of 5 capsules of the drug, then sucked the dosed lube back into the syringe, re-capped it, fully loaded. The drug would be absorbed quickly just like a suppository plus lube up the ass for the insertion of the next toy.

Jennifer had a second jewel plug. It was itself like an ejaculating dildo. Place the tip just inside the anus, then press the blue jewel to deliver a nice squirt of lube while pressing it fully into the ass. The plug unscrewed from the jeweled end, Jennifer loaded the chamber with another batch of spiked lube and re-assembled the toy. This time she added six capsules. Between that and the anal syringe, she was going to administer a dose about ten times what she herself had ingested over the last few days.

"Call me Dr. Evil!' she giggled, "but I bet this whore is going to love every drop! This should be a long, hot ride!"

Jennifer found the note under the door with Anton's girl Cindi's' number and texted her right away.

"Sooo glad you could come to our little party! I guarantee a great time and you'll really enjoy the amount of cash we'll be taking from this group of marks. I hope Anton has

explained the first payment, but the main play is a little high stakes bet involving our very best tease! Get ready for a wild ride!"

Jennifer wanted to walk into Nate's suite with everything all set. So, she instructed Cindi to confirm the bets and the stakes upon arrival, have Anton wheel in a case of iced Champagne, and then set up the ipad with a clear view of the gaming set-up. Cindi should assure the gentlemen that is was merely to keep a clear record of each transaction since everyone may be a bit too distracted to keep tabs on an over the top fuck fest.

While Jennifer packed her kit and picked out a new outfit for the rest of the evening, Nate was pulling himself together. Showered and dressed, he called two of his colleagues at the hotel. They both seemed to fit Jennifer's request. First, they each had received the same $45,000 cash bonus. They were both young, good-looking and constantly horny. It was easy to lure them to his suite with the promise of amazing pussy, a little harder to convince them to bring the cash, but they humored Nate and brought it.

In a half an hour, David and Ben were sitting in Nate's living room drinking scotch, feeling it's warmth as well as the intoxicating scent of wet pussy that filled the air of Nate's suite.