High Stakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer pulled up another dining chair angled so Dave could see the laptop screen.

"Fuck off, bitches!" He squirmed.

"Exactly, Dave. We're going to fuck you as soon as you give me the account info. So, make sure it's all of your accounts, legit and offshore, ok, baby?"

His protests quickly changed to moans and grunts as Cindi expertly twerked her sloppy pussy just over the rigid tip of his erect cock. It was so rigid, she didn't need to hold it in place, just rub and bob her creamy cunt lips on his bulbous dick head.

Dave's hip began to buck, so she eased off. "Tell me the info, honey, and Cindi with give you that happy ending! Come on, now.."

"Fuckkk...fuck... No!No!" Dave tried to keep control, but there was no way for him to succeed. He was already headed for an epic draining of his accounts and his full balls.

Cindi backed up on him again and impaled her cunt balls deep in one fast dip. Just one thrust and she stood up and grinned back at him.

"Aww, baby! You're so hard for me, just give it up, com'on. Here, feel this sloppy pussy mouth suck your tip."

Cindi arched back again and gave his pulsing dick head a french pussy kiss. Her cunt had brand new talents that thrilled her. She could suck his cock with her pussy hole like it was her mouth.

"Mmmmm, you like that, don't you? Tell Jenn the accounts, please!! So I can feel you shoot your big hot load all the way deep in my cunt! Pleease!"

She stood up. Dave was frantic and started stammering out the access codes and passwords, while Jennifer entered them and bingo. "Wow, Davey! $250 million total, gone from yours and into ours! Good boy! Fuck him Cindi! Ass or pussy, Dave?"

He just shouted , "Ass!"

Cindi sat right down on his big dick, balls deep in one stroke. No problem even though it was, by now, the biggest cock of the evening from extreme exposure to the women's juices. Yes, huge, but her holes were tight yet supple, slick with man cum and girl juice. She really worked it, her ass sucking that cock while she humped and writhed.

Everyone was mesmerized, watching her in action, a real succubus, a cum demon taking everything he had.

Dave's head fell back as he came hard. He grunted loudly with each spurt out of his jerking cock. Cindi joined him in ecstasy, feeling each hot jet so deep inside her ass.

" Ahhhh!Yess! Cum! Cum! yummy Cum! Fill my ass, you fuck!"

Dave shot his last and passed out while Cindi rode out a few last gyrations. She showed off her streaming asshole when she stood up. That beautiful sight made the other three studs give up their info to Jennifer as fast as they could.

" Oh my! Ok, slow down, boys. Cindi will fuck you just as soon as the money is taken care of. Ok, not bad. About $825 million total from you three fuckers! Don't worry, boys, studs like you will make it back in 24 hours, right?"

Nobody cared. Cindi already had Nate's cock up her cunt. She rode him with her delicious tits in his face. Her heat was turned all the way up. She took the last cum from the eager dicks in just five minutes. None of them could last through more than a few thrusts into her. Two fresh cumloads in her cunt and two in her ass.

All four men then passed out for the night. Anton released them to slump onto the carpet.

He popped more champagne. The three winners sat back in the armchairs, laughing and drinking. Cindi was sitting back on Anton's cock, happy and cumming in little spasms of lusty delight as he let loose little spurts of cum every few moves of those magic hips.

Jennifer forced herself to regain some scientific perspective. Studying Anton, she noted that while he was physically effected, his core personality remained kind, attentive, and now completely in love. Interesting.

The pile of losers passed out on the floor had all remained financiers ruled, as always, by their cocks.

Jennifer was way too slutted out to really think professionally. Better to float in an amazing post-orgasmic high and deal with the science tomorrow, she thought.

Jennifer grabbed the briefcases and headed out into the hall with Cindi behind her dragging Anton by his permanent hardon. As they headed to their rooms, the women in their lingerie were glazed with dripping cum, giggling between sloppy kisses.

Jennifer pushed the two lovebirds into Cindi's room. As the door swung closed she could see Anton immediately push Cindi up against the full length mirror. She squealed in delight as he shoved his hard cock up her ass from behind.

Jennifer's room was thankfully right across the hall. She collapsed into bed, shoved a dildo up her slick ass, another deep in her dripping cunt. Her jewel plug made a yummy pacifier for her pretty slut mouth as she drifted off to sweet dreams of hard cock and hot cum.