High Stakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit! exclaimed Ben,"this whole place smells like the sweetest cunt ever! Each breath is like a hit of coke. My dick is already hard before I've even met the pornstar who fucked you! "

They were all high and horny, laughing and joking when Nate heard a knock on the door. He opened it to bring Jennifer in, but waiting in the hall was a gorgeous brunette.

"Hi, ...Nate? I'm Cindi. Dr. Collington asked me to stop by and introduce myself. Is she here? We're old college friends and she said you were having a fun little party."

Nate stammered as he gazed into beautiful blue eyes. "Oh yeah, sure, come in please, Jennifer should be here in a bit. Ben, David, this is Cindi, a friend of Dr. Collington, the scientist we were just discussing. So, Cindi," asked Nate as he handed her a scotch, "are you a scientist as well? If so, I had no idea that there were even two in the whole world of science as beautiful as Jennifer and yourself."

"Well," she laughed with a toss of her long silky hair, "I'm more of a research assistant, you know, I get things, um," she glanced at the three tented pants, "ready for research, you know, up and going, until Dr.Collington takes them in hand."

Cindi was worth every bit of ten thousand dollars, able to role play on a theme that she could only guess about from the few clues Nate offered. She also noticed the obvious but unique scent of sex in the room and felt a sweet anticipation to meet the pussy that had left it behind.

"So, I guess Nate explained Jennifer's betting game? Sounds sooo fun!' Cindi giggled.

"Don't freak out or anything, k? Jenn asked if I would just set up this ipad over here on the mantle so that we can all see how the stakes are played out. You know, because I think we all might get a little distracted, right? Might be kind of fun to watch later and I'm sure Dr.Collington will erase it later and stuff!"

The men laughed. "Sure, no problem. We're pretty sure about the bet here and very glad to have such stunning gamblers at the table!"

Two floors up, Jennifer had just about finished dressing. She had planned to shower, but noticed that all Nate's cum had soaked into her skin leaving her smooth and glowing like the most expensive lotion. Perfume wasn't necessary as her pussy was wet with a new and increasingly alluring fragrance. She had started to prepare herself for anal with the enema attachment on the bidet, but noticed that her asshole was like her pussy, clean and slick. She slid a finger easily up her ass and came just a little as she felt it respond with a rippling grip. She brought her finger to her mouth and found it perfectly clean, just shiny with her own clear lubrication that tasted just like her cunt.

"Mmm." she thought, "another nice side effect, wet, ready, and clean as a whistle!"

Dressed to kill, she grabbed her purse full of toys and left for Nate's.

When he answered the door, he felt himself once again struck dumb with lust for Jennifer. Dumb and rock hard. She brushed past him with a peck on the cheek.

"Hi, I'm Jennifer" she stood before the two guys and the gorgeous brunette. Her nipples grew stiffer as she watched them take her in. Jennifer was dressed in a black sheer dress that stopped just below her stocking tops. Clearly visible was an exquisite black corset cinched very tight. The quarter cup top pushed out her naked nipples so that the two gold rings glinted through the thin dress.

"Hi there, Anton." Be a darling and turn that ipad camera on and sync my playlist into the room's sound system.

The music was sexy club. Fuck the small talk, she thought. Conversation wasn't necessary. Her new friends were instantly worshippers just waiting to cum. Jennifer gazed at them smiling, swaying and caressing her body in display. She turned to Nate behind her and pulled him in for a deep kiss, letting his hands roam all over her, pulling her dress over her ass so that the three on the couch had a perfect view of the black thong that ran between Jennifer's cheeks and stretched over the red jeweled butt plug. She spun in Nate's arms so that he mauled her breasts from behind as she ground her hips into his hard cock. She arched and teased, "Rip it off!" The little black buttons down the front of her dress went flying and the wisp of a dress lay shredded on the floor.

"That's better, isn't it? Come here Darling, it's been so long!" She took Cindi's hand and pulled her up. The women embraced and giggled like old sorority friends.

"Listen Cindi, Nate and I have really just met, but have found a fun connection in our shared love of hard betting.

I believe I won the first round, wouldn't you say, Nate? In this red briefcase, I brought the $45K from Nate plus my own $50K. I'm staking that small fortune here and now against the $90K that I assume you two gentlemen have brought?

The agreed bet is that Cindi and I can make each of you come ten times with the biggest erections you've ever had and that each fucking orgasm will shoot a bigger load than the last! The money is divided into about $10 grand per pop. Ours if we succeed, of course. If we don't succeed in keeping you up and coming, then you win my $95K anytime you claim we've failed. Sounds crazy, right! You win the best fucks of your lives plus a sure pile of cash, right?" Jennifer didn't mention the $15k she'd already paid out, but so what.

The men were smirking and hi fiving. But the fact that these were the hottest babes they'd ever seen and their cocks had never been harder made them all a little unsure. But it was a heady ride of gambling fever and barreling lust.

David, sort of a cocksure beefcake business hotshot, laughed, "Ok, you're on ladies! We'll be more than happy to fuck your brains out and take the cash. No problem here, I've got a fuckin huge cock and great stamina, but no way can you handle me ten times even if you could keep me hard."

"Ok, stud! I can guess just how hard your cocks are right now!"

Jennifer made out with Cindi and stripped off her clothes to reveal an exquisite body in a lovely pink demi bra, a waist cincher with garters and an open French thong with a single pearl that bounced on her clit. Cindi became wild with desire as the deep kisses with Jennifer transferred trace doses of the drug to her system.

The men stared awestruck, rubbing their crotches.

"Wait just a second there, boys. First bet is that we make you come without physical contact, including your own busy hands. So please take a seat in those straight back dining chairs. Anton, sweety, would take those handcuffs out of my bag and lock these men's hands behind their backs."

The men started to protest, but Jennifer cut them off, "Come on now, boys, no way we can get you off by just the sight of our hot pussies, right? That's an easy $10 grand for you! Then we'll move on to some deep throat, pussy, ass, DP, airtight, anything you want, lovers. So, pull those pants off and take a seat."

The men were soon happily sitting nude and upright in cuffs. Their cocks were also upright. If they could even form a thought in their fevered lust, they each knew that their cocks were already harder and bigger than ever. Each throbbed and pulsed as precum started running down their shafts.

Anton cranked up the music and lowered the lights. Jennifer and Cindi got back to making out about three feet in front of the hypnotized men. Jennifer pulled her two special toys out of the purse and with Cindi's perfect ass swaying before their audience, Jennifer brought the lube syringe between their red mouths. Nothing needed to be said, just a long wet lick of the bulbous injector from Cindi. Jennifer pulled her close, grabbed both her ass cheeks while Cindi arched it out. She squealed and then gasped as Jennifer slipped it right into the whore's willing ass. She moaned and instantly came as she felt the drugged lube squirt up her tightest hole. Without a pause Jennifer grabbed the loaded jewel plug and wedged the tip at the drooling gape.

"Oh fuck!" Cindi rolled her hips to the music, grinding on the buttplug, "That's so good, yes! Push it in, push it, fill my ass!"

Jennifer was thrilled with the drug's instant power. She shoved in the plug that stretched that tight ass open. She pushed the jeweled button so that it injected the drug deeper. As it popped in completely, Cindi was cumming hard, writhing in Jennifer's arms, moaning with her eyes rolled back. Jennifer turned her to face the men while she ran her hands all over the slut's hot body.

"Look at her boys, such a slut, so high on lust for your hard cocks she's becoming a perfect fucktoy before your very eyes!"

Dr. Collington was getting quite rush herself seeing the high dose transform the writhing, humping, bitch in heat. The doctor squeezed Cindi's growing breasts for the mesmerized men, Cindi was working three fingers deep in her gushing cunt that visibly sucked at her hand. Her growing ass pushed back, arched against her new mistress. Jennifer pulled Cindi's head back by her platinum hair and kissed those new luscious bimbo lips.

The scent from Cindi's flowing cunt hit the men, filled the room.

"Watch!" Jennifer turned the fuck doll's head back around. "Look at how big just the perfume of your pussy has made their cocks grow" she whispered in her ear.

"Go ahead boys, and watch Cindi cum like the slut she is. Any second now you're all going to shoot the biggest load ever! Spread your cunt for them! Yes, look at her dripping pink hole twitching with hunger. Let's see those fat cocks shoot hot jizz all over her open hole. She held Cindi just inches from Nate's rippling cock, held her back from impaling herself as Nate tried to thrust himself off the chair. Arching and grunting, his raging cock started pumping jets of cum up and down Cindi's spread crotch and stomach. She laughed with a crazed lust as she tried to catch it in her open cunt. She rubbed it over her pussy, thighs, breasts as Nate kept pumping blasts.

As soon as he was spent and his head lolled back in exhaustion, Cindi tried to mount the next two hardons. Jennifer held her just out of reach. The two desperate men had shuffled their chairs right next to each other, so Cindi's dancing, rolling hips allowed her to catch their simultaneous orgasms. They absolutely hosed her with blast after blast while she frantically scooped it up to her dripping mouth, pushed flowing gobs from her thighs into her sucking cunt. The room was filled with moans and grunts of carnal ecstasy until the men dropped off, semi-conscious.

The women were just getting started. Jennifer released Cindi and they were both on their knees before the three stammering men, sucking wildly on their half hard dicks, licking all the jizz dripping from their abs and thighs.

In minutes the two living aphrodisiacs had the three cocks rising, getting harder, harder and bigger than before. The men sat up amazed. Cindi bobbed from one cock to the next as Jennifer stroked them, giggling with delight.

"Mmm, yes! Look Cindi! They're already rock hard and getting even bigger than before!"

Cindi moaned between sucks, " Oh fuck, Jenn! I need cocks in my pussy soooo bad! Let's fuck them now, please!"

"Anton, baby,' Jennifer called out. "Get over here and fuck Cindi's hungry cunt while we suck these studs off! They don't get pussy until after cum shot three!"

Anton had already jerked off a huge load while watching this crazy show, but his cock was hard and ready as he kneeled behind Cindi.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Cindi managed to moan as Anton sank his growing cock into her dripping cunt. Ten seconds later Ben came hard in her mouth as she sucked out a huge load. She left him still spurting the last shot while she deep throated Nate's throbbing hardon. He grabbed her head and face fucked her in a mad heat as Anton plowed her rippling cunt. She felt them both grow harder and thicker as she sucked them from both ends.

Jennifer was getting the same from David's cock in her mouth. The slut side of her loved the massive cock responding to her, the scientist was amazed at how his cock grew with her stroking hands and hungry mouth. She was sculpting him for her cunt, bigger with every orgasm.

And there it was, yes! David, Ben, Nate , and Anton bucked and rutted in an eruption of cum, their minds lost in an ecstasy of release. Thrusting, cumming, ropes of jizz into these two vixens.

The men were spent. The women smiled at each other and embraced in a sloppy cum swapping kiss.

Jennifer was orgasmically triumphant. Cindi was an insatiable giggling cumslut. She was immediately on top of the reeling men working them up for another fuck.

"Yes, Yes, I'll make you hard for me you fuckers! I need more cock! Big hard Cocks in every hole! "

Part of Jennifer was right there with her, but she could see Cindi was dosed into complete slutsville. Jennifer liked it. Complete control over cocks and pussy. But she was a cat and like to tease her prey before the kill.

Jennifer grabbed Cindi and lifted her up into a hot kiss.

"Hey, you sexy bitch, let's make them beg for mercy before you take all of them in every hole. Look at us in that mirror. We're the fucking hottest! Let's toast to that, bitch!"

Cindi looked in the mirror at her now perfect bimbo body while she rubbed the glaze of cum over her impossible tits.

Anton, still on duty, popped the champagne and gave each girl a glass. He laid out a couple of dozen lines of coke on a silver tray. Cindi and Jennifer downed the first glass and stuck out their beautiful asses to snort loads of coke. They were fucking high and horny sipping more champagne as Anton served the three men the same refreshments.

Jennifer wanted the winning stroke, seven more orgasms from three men, one after the other. From now on it was simply primal. These men were at their mercy. No seduction needed, just irresistible heat from these two insatiable sluts.

The champagne and coke revived the three men. Mixed with the aphrodisiac of these two bitches, they had recharged as rutting bulls. Each felt their cocks grow harder and bigger along with their animal lust.

Two on two. Nate and David pounced on Jennifer. Ben and Anton on Cindi.

On all fours, the women offered themselves in heat. Both spitroasted for another cumfest achieved in less than a minute.

Then each were DP'd in their rippling ass and pussy. Jennifer and Cindi milked the cocks with their own rolling orgasms. Their spell worked the cocks from spent to hard, over and again until Cindi took all four in every hole and hand for the last two cumshots.

The men collapsed, totally spent. The ten orgasms, the huge hardons, the mindless bliss, finally beat them. Cindi and Jennifer were literally covered in forty explosive cum loads.

The two vixens sat facing each other in the luxurious leather armchairs. Jennifer scooped gobs of cum off her tits into her champagne. Cindi was a gurgling mess sitting on Anton's lap, impaled on his cock, slowly grinding. She dipped her fingers into the cum dripping from her gorgeous tits and brought it to her mouth. She could only giggle and moan.

"Yes, that's it! Lap it up, Cindi! You're a cum princess who's $100,000 richer plus the cockteasing body of a true size queen! Anton, thank you soo much! I'm glad to see you're up for the job and up Cindi's soaked cunt. We've covered these leather chairs with all this slippery cum! Can you find someone in housekeeping to discreetly clean this place up later, say for a $25,000 tip?"

Anton's head was nodding on the the back of the chair, his hands lightly holding Cindi's rotating hips as she languidly stirred her cunt with his big erection.

"Anton? Hello..."

He focused a little, " Oh, yeah, sure Doc. No problem, I'll take care of of her, I mean.. everything.."

"I think he's in love, Cindi."

"mmmm, yeah. Feels like it. I think I'll keep him inside me for a few days cuz he's feeding my hungry cunny sooo well..."

"Oohh, so sweet, you two..Ok, Let's finance your romance by taking these fuckers for a final ride. We'll empty their balls and their bank accounts all at once!"

Cindi could only answer, "Yay, Jenn! I want more cock, more cum, more cash! Gimme fucking more!"

"Anton, baby, you've been sooo helpful, right, Cindi? So, it's time to make sure you walk out of this little party a rich lover! While the gentlemen are passed out, would you be a sweetheart and handcuff each to a chair? I think this last ride might really make them kinda lose control, ok?"

"Just a sec.." Cindi planted her heels on the floor and started seriously riding Anton's rigid cock reverse cowgirl. " Just need... just need, um..him to squirt it deep inside me.. Cum for me Anton! Come on, fill my whore pussy, yeah!"

Anton was now fully alert, sitting up with his hands squeezing Cindi's super round tits as she sucked his dick with her tight hole. Jennifer sighed, rolled her eyes, and sipped champagne waiting for them to finish the fuck. It really only took four full length humps for Cindi to bring him off. They both moaned as Anton's shaft pulsed and shot another huge load. His hot jizz gushed obscenely down his hammering cock as his slut milked him up and down.

Finally they slowed and Cindi pulled off. They all watched as she stood over his lap, her fingers stretching her pussy lips wide open to let the giant cumload pour all over Anton's slick abs.

"Oh, yeah, Baby! Nice load, thanks!" Cindi giggled while she lightly slapped her drooling pussy making obscene wet noises. "Okayyy.. more! I want more, baby! More cock, more cum, right, Jenn? Set'em up for us Anton. Come on, sweety, get your ass up and chain those pricks into position!"

Soon, Anton had the four marks slumped in straight back chairs, hands cuffed behind them. They were sort of conscious, drooling and mumbling .

One by one, Anton held their heads up by the hair. Cindi pushed her big tits into their bleary faces. Jennifer reached in and heaped a pile of coke right on Cindi's erect nipples and the men snorted it up robotically one after the other.

They were now awake and worked up in a confusion of alarm at being shackled and reignited lust. They pulled at the cuffs, reduced to panting, snarling beasts.

"Hi boys" said Jennifer, strutting in front of them while Cindi played with her tits and pussy for them. "Well, well, looks like you all lost it completely, but we were worth every penny, right? You've never been so hard, so big, or cum so, so much! We both loved all that spunk filling our thirsty holes, right Cin?".

Cindi giggled. "Look how Cindi's still sooo thirsty! Since you're such good losers, she's going to fuck you one more time. You're choice, ass, mouth, or cunt. But first, I'm going to sit down with my laptop and you're going to each login to all your accounts and transfer every asset you have into a new offshore account for Cindi, Anton, and me. Got it? Then this little slut will take your final deposit of liquid assets deep in the hole of your choice!"

All of the men groaned and pulled against the cuffs, angry, confused, but definitely turned on. Two of the men just babbled and drooled. David and Nate were spitting mad even as their cocks were harder and bigger than ever.

David stammered, "You fucking bitches! No way, No! I'm not giving another fucking dime to you fucking sluts! Unlock me and I'll be sure to give you a fucking huge deposit right up your tight asses! Anton! Set me free! Do it, dude!"

Anton, Jenn, and Cindi all laughed at the show. "Ok, Davey," said Jenn. " Cindi, can you convince Dave and the boys to give it up? The money and the cum? You know how to edge a cock, right, baby? With your dripping cunt lips, I think would be most effective. Just a little wet pussy nibbling on their cockheads, ok?"

"Oh goody!" Cindi arched her ass up to Dave's face. "Smells yummy, doesn't it, sweety?"