High Stakes Poker

Story Info
How I lost my wife in a card game.
4.5k words
3.21
67.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have the most beautiful thirty-five year old wife in the world. She looks a lot like Cher in her heyday, but with better teeth. She has the same long black hair, equaline facial structure, high cheek bones, small high breasts, long, slender legs, and tight ass.

I love her fiercely, but she has some idiosyncracies. I've had to adjust to over the past ten years. See, she's a nymphomaniac and I can't keep up with her. Adding to that, she had such a repressed childhood, that she can't ask for sex when she's horny - she becomes far too embarrassed. For years, I tried to be sensitive to her, even coming home from work on a few occasions, to satisfy her.

After five years of marriage, I realized I could not keep up with my wife, and needed help. I'm not a cuckold, or anything, but I knew the frustration of not being able to satisfy my wife was leading us towards divorce. Fortunately, I'm not a jealous man. But I am a business man. And a once a week, penny ante poker player. In fact, Tina and I regularly host the Wednesday night poker party. So how does all this add up? Read on.

The friendly once a week game, just got friendlier. I started betting my wife. Well, an act my wife could perform in under five minutes - blow jobs, hand jobs. No big money, but a fun night, and a much more satisfied wife. This, of course, led to even larger bets, when her pussy was involved - licking it and fucking it.

This all had to change though, when we got into some financial trouble and my buddies couldn't help me out. So, I changed the poker night from penny-anti, to high stakes. My buddies did help there, making the contacts to get the new players.

Wednesday night rolled around and I made introductions with eight individuals. I was the house, the host, and the dealer. I would get a small percent of each pot, for my - our, services. My wife, Tina, would be the waitress. That's all that happened that first night. I was surprised that Tina had also made some good tips on the side. Altogether, we'd made close to $250. Not bad for a night's work.

So, I added another night (Friday), and we continued the poker evenings for the rest of the month. Tina dressed up sexy and the tips increased, but even with that and my full-time job, we still weren't catching up on our bills very much. We were just barely making a dent against interest on the credit card charges we'd had to ring up, when Tina's mom had been hospitalized. After we got those paid for, there was still going to be the hospital bill to contend with. But at least Tina's mom's insurance would cover some of that. Tina's mom was a widow living on a very small pension her husband had left her.

Anyway, the next Wednesday, I convinced Tina to serve drinks topless. We discussed it, and my plan to start selling her 'services'. She needed to be told my intentions, but was happy to agree, once she understood the plan.

The regular Wednesday crowd showed up along with a newcomer. Since nine makes a full poker table, he was welcome. I added a leaf to the dining room table. Tina came in to take drink orders. She was topless, as planned.

"My wife and I wanted to thank you for all the fine tips you've been giving her. And, I also wanted to announce a change to the Friday schedule, though you people here may or may not be free on Fridays. However, the Friday game will be changed to a tournament, with twenty-seven open seats. I've rented poker tables, and they'll all be set up out there on the patio. During the tournament, my wife will be available for services such as blow jobs and hand jobs, but she will be saving herself. Because at the end of the night, she will fuck the winner of the tournament. So, along with the take for the night, he'll get laid. It's winner takes all."

That was long winded of me, and I sat down and drank half my beer. So these guys, plus the Friday crowd, and the guys my buddies could scrounge up, should be able to fill twenty-seven seats. Anyway, we played our regular game for the rest of the night, though I did get the occasional request for Tina's services. I put them off, saying to come to the Friday tournament. Even if he didn't make it, I'm sure he'd spread word to some of his friends, I thought. Let him stay heated up.

Friday night came, and the house filled up quickly. Even after all twenty-seven seats were taken, they continued. I finally let five or six out back where they could watch from the back yard, for ten bucks each. I went back to the house where I took the dealers seat at one of the tables. I had two of my buddies as dealers for the other two.

Tina came in nude tonight (I'd decided that would spice up the tips a lot more and suggested it to her). I say nude, but she was wearing a garter and stockings, high heels, and crotchless panties. She took drink orders. I saw someone reach out and grab her ass.

"Touching requires a ten dollar tip." I told him bluntly. "Or do you only play low stakes games?"

Frankly, I was counting on the gambling competitiveness and pride of reputation to keep control of the situation. Twenty-seven men could easily overpower three and that's if the ones in the back yard didn't get involved. The man gave Tina a ten dollar tip. She kissed him on the cheek.

Anyway, I knew the crotchless underwear were a good idea. Tina got many ten dollar tips as she took their orders. Each, wanted to check out what was under the frilly crotch outlining the cut in the panties. As the night progressed, Tina was getting twenty-five for a hand job and fifty for a blow job. She only stayed with a player till the end of the hand, wanting her patron to come back for more.

The night went long. It was after two o'clock before we were down to one nine person table. This was now serious money poker. Each player had collected over five thousand from his stake in addition to the take from each player that had been eliminated rom the game. The people outside had long since left, and so had about half the men that had started the tournament. I guess the other half wanted to see who won. Or maybe they wanted to see the payoff for winning. Gamblers...

Anyway, there was forty-five thousand dollars sitting at that table, and I was still getting one percent of each pot played. Fortunately, because Tina's tips had stopped, as the final table was played strictly competitively, with lots of stares being made into other player's blank ones.

Boiling it all down, it took another two hours till the victor was crowned. It was now four o'clock in the morning. A Mr. Gilbert took the crown, I believe. He studied my wife with his eyes, a smile on his face, as he stacked and pocketed his winnings.

"I don't believe I'll be staying tonight." He said. "But I do not expect you to welch on your end of the bargain. You can't afford to in this line of work. I would like my sleep, and it appears, so could your wife." He said, indicating my wife with a nod of his head.

"I'll have a room reserved at the downtown Hilton for tomorrow night. My name is Gilbert. Ask for my room when you get there. I'll meet you at my room tomorrow at seven PM. Understood?" He queried, his voice broking no argument.

At four AM, it sounded reasonable to me, and I said so. Tina just nodded. "Oh," he said, stopping at the front door and turning to Tina, "wear what you have on now, with a short skirt to go over it. I want it to barely cover your ass cheeks. Understand? If you have to go out and buy one, use some of the tip money I've been giving you all night long."

He left before Tina could even nod. So we shut up the house and went to bed. We didn't clean up, and I didn't even count up the money we'd made that night. I just stacked it, and put it all in a shoebox in the closet, as I turned out the lights and went to bed.

Tina and I didn't wake up till well after noon. Actually, it was closer to two. Which was OK with both of us. It left us less time to think about the control over the situation, I'd just lost. Gilbert clearly made it known, by the time he walked out the door, that it was he that was pulling the strings from here on out, as long as he had the threat of a welch held over my head. Anyway, it was fortunate that Tina had a skirt to 'Mr. Gilbert's specifications' in her closet, so at least we didn't have to waist time going out. We just ate, tried to relax, watched some T.V., and waited impatiently for tonight to get over with.

Tina started getting ready about six. She'd showered before bed, so she just climbed into what she had on last night, pulled the dress over her head and zippered up. She doesn't have very big breasts, so the lack of a bra posed no problems. The skirt part of the dress, was at least five inches above the knees in the front, and I could just see the bend of her ass cheek, if I stooped to look. The rest of the time was for makeup, but we did leave our home at six thirty.

It took some time to get to the Hyatt and find parking, but we had ten minutes to get to the desk and ask for Mr. Gilbert's room, and then to his room on the fifth floor. I knocked on the door.

Mr. Gilbert answered and invited us in. "Right on time. I Like that."

As we entered in front of Mr. gilbert, we were met by a man with a gun in his hand.

Mr. Gilbert shut the door and locked it, behind us. "Now then. No need to be unduly alarmed. My associate Mr. Smith is here to secure you, Mr. McCall, to a chair. Nothing more. But you are only to watch. No involvement for the rest of the evening. I will have my jackpot," he said, lifting my wife's chin with his hand. "to myself, as I please. And I will be assured of that by Mr. Smith. Now sit down over there." he said, indicating a chair in the corner.

Mr. Smith zip-tied me to the chair, and ankles and wrists. This was one of the scenarios my wife and I had refused to think about, earlier. I would've asked for a blindfold, but that would only make the sounds worse. Mr. Smith - and his gun, left. Mr. Gilbert locked the door behind him.

The first thing Mr. Gilbert asked for was, of course, for Tina to take off her dress. The next was unexpected. He pulled a tube of red lipstick out of his pocket. He wrote 'Gold Digger Cum Slut' across her stomach. Then he wrote 'Pussy Slut' across her waist with an arrow pointing down to my wife's shaved slit. He stood up and wrote 'Suck Slut'' across her chest with an arrow pointed at her mouth. Last, he turned her around and wrote 'Ass Slut' across the small of her back with an arrow pointed down at her ass crack. Admiring his work, he stepped back, taking pictures front and back.

"Hey!" I objected. "That wasn't part of the deal."

He didn't answer. He just grabbed a ball gag out of a dresser drawer next to my chair, and pushed it in my mouth. Returning to admire his graffiti, he said to my wife, "Don't worry. I have another for you for later. I really can't have the neighbors complaining."

I screamed around the ball gag. What came out was muffled and weak. Mr. Gilbert sat on the bed with my wife in front of him. "Undress me." he said to her. "And I want to hear how much you want to fuck me until the last article is off."

Tina started with his shirt, unbuttoning it while saying, "Ohhhhhh Mr. Gilbert. You've got me so horny. I can't wait to fuck you. Here, let me get your shirt off."

She pulled on the shirtsleeves while he pulled out his arms, one at a time. Then she bent over and undid his belt. His fly came next, then the clasp holding the pants together. Last, she pulled down his underwear, and puled out... the most monstrous cock I'd ever seen. Tina kept on pulling it and pulling on it to get it out of his pant-leg and jockey underwear. It was at least twelve inches long, and about as round as a shovel handle, and he wasn't even erect yet! I shuddered for my wife, as Tina struggled to get her mouth over the head of his bulbuous prick head which was a good half inch wider in diameter than the shaft below it. The could get both hands side by side around it's length, and did with room to spare. She ended up mostly licking his shaft, sliding her hands up and down it's length until he was fully erect. And Mr. Gilbert is a white guy. I never guessed him for a prick like that.

Mr. Gilbert had Tina suck his balls, and lick his asshole. He had hold of her hair, forcing her moth onto his asshole, before Tina gave in, and licked his ring. She even stuck her tongue in, once she realized it didn't taste like shit. His pants lay on the floor, his ass in the air, with his knees beside his ears. I had a direct line of sight of one hairy asshole. No wonder my wife had resisted, I thought. I shuddered, myself.

Mr. Gilbert lay flat and had Tina on the floor between his knees. He had Tina put the head of his cock in her mouth, or as much as she could of it. He crossed his legs over the back of her hear, and closed them, forcing Tina's mouth further and further onto his member. He added his hands, pulling my wife's hair as he pushed down on the back of her head. Tina screamed around the massive dong in her mouth. I screamed around my ball gag.

"Relax." He said. "I'm teaching your wife to deep throat. You'll thank me down the road. She'll be a good deepthroat cocksucker before the night's over."

He pulled her face up using her hair. "So I'm going to give you to three and then I'm going to start pushing. I'd use that time for heavy breaths. After that, I'm not going to stop until I'm in your throat. You understand, cockslut?" She nodded around the cock already deep in her mouth cavity. I could hear her deep breathing through her nose, as her mouth was completely plugged. Then I heard a muffled scream, and I saw flexing legs. Then there was a lurch, and his legs moved freely. They unclasped, and I saw the top of my wife's head as it raised off his cock. She was heaving for air, while saliva leaked profusely from her mouth. She began to cough, the choked a little, till it turned back into coughing. Mr. Gilbert waited her out.

"Now." He stated. "You do it. Nod any time you need help, but until I'm sliding freely in your throat, you keep it up."

He slapped her face. "You do it, or I start cutting on your husband. Maybe I'll start with the first inch of his prick."

I tried to scream "You bastard!" from around the ball gag, but it was only a muffled mess.

Tina nodded, and I swear she tried for all she was worth. She got him to the back of her throat OK., but her gag reflex took over and she could go no further. Finally, she looked at me, and then at Mr. Gilbert, and with a tear in her eye, she said "Help."

Mr. Gilbert locked his legs around Tina's head, barely giving her time to get him in her mouth - no time to catch a breath. He put his hand on the back of her head and pulled and squeezed his legs at the same time. She had him at the back of her throat before he began pushing on her head, and I guess the prior time had loosened her throat a little because he slid in and then slid out with out resistance, or maybe with a bump in the road where mouth met throat. He let her breath. She came back to normal much more quickly this time.

Then the top of her head disappeared, as she deep throated him again, getting another three inches down her throat on this attempt. She was now over half way down his throat. At least seven of twelve inches buried inside her throat, leaving four outside, where saliva spilled out onto it. Tina pulled out, taking in a huge breath. Then her head went back down, driving till all but two inches was left of the shaft. She slid her mouth and throat up and down on the ten inches buried in her mouth till she had to breath again. Then she came up for air, and repeated the process.

"You see." Mr. Gilbert said. "She will be a perfect cock slut for you in the future."

What I could see was that I had not had enough imagination when dealing with my wife's idiosyncrasies. Obviously, Tina was really getting off on it. I'd only have had to ask, and she would've been on my cock the way she was on Mr. Gilbert's now.

Mr. Gilbert let Tina practice her deepthroat technique on his cock for a few minutes before saying, "That's enough of that." He sat up. "You're getting too good at that, and I don't want to cum just yet. But, I'll give you an A+." he reached over the end of the bed and retrieved his pants. He took out the lipstick, and put a big A+ in a circle beside the words "Suck Slut".

"Let's see what kind of a pussy slut you are." He said, leading my wife onto the bed. He kept her on all fours, as he spread the frilly lace of the crotchless underwear. He had her positioned, so I had a direct line of sight view, to the slick gash he exposed between the frills. Then, my vision was blocked, by a twelve inch monster with a bulbuous head, as it penetrated my wife's pussy.

His cock looked like a piston to me, as it pushed into my wife. First, pushing all her vaginal juices up to her cervix, then sucking them all back out, to lubricate her pussy, dribbling down to her exposed clit. My wife also squirts, but he's really got her going early, I thought. It took him no time, till his massive member was pounding against Tina's cervix, with still a good five inches in able to make it into her pussy. He slammed into her doggy style for a good five minutes, before grabbing hold of Tina's waist, and holding himself firm with his dick at in direct line with his prick, he started pulling himself deeper into my wife. Oh my god! I thought, he's trying to get the head of his monster prick through my wife's cervix. I know a woman's cervix can pass a baby through it, but I was quite sure, though we'd never had children, that the cervix had to go through a change during pregnancy. And here this idiot is, trying to get his prick to go through there. And Tina was screaming - very loudly.

Mr. Gilbert calmly grabbed the other ball gag and put it on Tina, cutting her off mid scream. With ball gag in place, I finished her scream with her. Mr. Gilbert went back to pushing on my wife's cervix. I don't know if he ever did get past her cervix and into her womb, but I'm pretty sure that the hole in the cervix was giving way. anyway, Mr. Gilbert gave up after a while.

"Oh well. That's never worked before, either." he said, nonchalantly. "But I'm only going to give you a B, for being a pussy slut. You still need some work. Now turn over and lay on your back."

He went and got the lipstick, writing a B in a circle at the waist, next to the words, pussy slut. He grabbed a pillow and stuffed it under Tina's ass, then positioned himself between Tina's legs. "Should we practice some more, and see if we can get that B up to an A?" He asked inquiringly.

My wife shook her head vehemently in the negative.

"Well then, it's time to see what kind of an ass slut you are." he said, slapping her ass cheek smartly. She mewled. He looked back at me, and lined Tina's ass up with my line of sight. Then he positioned the head of his mushroom tip at her back passage, and pushed.

At least give her some lube you bastard, I thought. He looked down, made a little spittle, aimed at her asshole, I hoped, then reapplied his pressure. Tina screamed around her gag as Mr. Gilbert pushed, and she continued to scream until the scream turned into a shriek. I could hear it clearly, even around the ball gag. He must have got that mushroom head through her sphincter, I thought. And, as like with her throat, Tina's anal cavity gave way before the assault. Just like her throat, her back passage gave way as his piston like head forced it's way in. He got about half way with his first lunge.

He pulled out a little, then slid in, using the momentum to drive his cock head three inches deeper into her struggling rectum. Another lunge and he was balls deep in my wife's asshole. Literally. His balls were resting on my wife's ass cheeks. At least eleven inches of cock was now buried in my wife's asshole. My wife's screams had turned to moans of pleasure.

12