All Comments on 'High Stakes Poker'

by That70sGuy

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No, don't call the cops

Because they will use these lies, in your own words to prove what a dumb shit and lier you are:

I have the most beautiful thirty-five year old wife in the world. She looks a lot like Cher in her heyday, but with better teeth. She has the same long black hair, equaline facial structure, high cheek bones, small high breasts, long, slender legs, and tight ass.

I love her fiercely, ( i.e. 1. You don't have a wife, you had a wife & 2. You don't and didn'y love her ay all, let alone fiercely) If you did this story would not have appeared here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Detailed Instructions on what to do.

1) Go online, and go to Google

2) enter the search string "how to write without looking like a dipshit".

3) take the advice given

gmann57gmann57almost 7 years ago

I love it I wish that would happen to every single guy who gets off on that sick shit. I loved your story 70sguy

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
At first sight...

At first sight and as @gmann57 says, this seems a good story because of what happened to the stupid husband in the end...But thinking it better it has two issues that destroy all the story: 1st - The wife accepting to enter as a wager...any normal woman would have said no...2nd - she trading her stupid husband for a woman abuser, that treated her like a cheap whore and then going to live with him! Soon he will find another whore and will sell her to a whore house...And these two issues are bad because they put women in general as low level beings...and that is way far from the truth...the right ending should have been she getting out of the house when her husband tryed to put her as a wager and divorce him: saying: fuck my husband and fuck Mr. Gilbert the pimp. So from what could have been a 4*, it fell down to lower than 1*...

slikpapa13slikpapa13almost 7 years ago
Learn anatomy

Women don't have Adams Apples, so the description makes no sense unless she's transsexual. But since the story was ridiculous, I'm not surprised.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
smiling

many years ago I met a couple much like this couple.. she a total knockout.. him dumber than a stump... enough said.. But I wonder where she is today.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hurts, but better off

It would appear that she never was truly his wife. She was just parked there waiting for a better opportunity.

-----

This is more or less the formula lost his wife story. Same cake, different frosting.

ltmefku2ltmefku2almost 7 years ago

If he came prepared to drug the husband, what makes you think he couldn't force the wife to write the note and kidnap her.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
So how does a guy with NO money run a high stakes poker game?

Throw in the confusing issue with being a nymphomaniac and yet unable to seduce a guy? I mean, how do you not seduce a guy? We're idiots around women. We'll fuck anything that says hi to us.

I skipped to the end because it was fucking retarded and the ending didnt change my opinion. If he came prepared with a syringe of knockout drugs, this changed from consensual to a criminal offense. Call the cops you dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:anonyhmous-detailed instructions of what to do

That's a good one. High marks for originality. Looks like another shit day in loving wives. Two more days until legend day, when we'll finally get something worth while to read. That's going to be a sad day for the cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry!!!

Sorry, but I lost interest early in the story when you described her as looking like a horse. 1* and I wish it could have been less.

halfsackhalfsackalmost 7 years ago
5 stars

I liked it; what's not to like: the wife got a good fuck and the husband got what he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Easy

Ship her, her stuff and you can go limp away you pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what happened to LW?

Willing cuckolds and slut wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 7 years ago
Loved the story until??

What's up with that ending? Only 4 stars because I loved the sex but thought the conclusion off putting. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

judge1179judge1179almost 7 years ago
Advice...

Burn all her shit! And when you get the address to where she went... send her a video of you burning it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Call the police

The drugs (by the way where did they buy the drugs, just happen to have a syringe and know the correct dosage not to kill him?) would still be in his system, the hole will be in his neck and the ligature marks from the rope will still be visible. So Mr. Gilbert and his soon to be ex-wife are going to prison. For a long time. He can get a divorce at his leisure, keep all the marital assets since his wife will be in prison and sue Mr. Gilbert until he bleeds him dry. The case would be a slam dunk. So he gets rich, the stupid bitch is in prison getting used as Big Bertha's Bitch and Mr. Gilbert is in prison with Bubba using him. Sounds like a good deal. This was just stupid. You simply didn't think it through. Did you really think he WOULDN'T call the police when all the evidence is sitting right in front of him???? The poker game has no bearing on what they did to him. Just awful.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Karma

This story tells me a lot about the character of the couple. He (the husband) is a true asshole in all respects. Starts out with parading his wife around to his poker buddies in skimpy outfits to get good tips, then ups her services to blowjobs and hand jobs. When that doesn't bring in enough money, he comes up with the "high stakes" game. Then hubby doesn't even know all of the men that come to play, but he doesn't take the time to research the players that do show up. Add in a wife that is either very submissive or plain dumb. Has to be one of the two, to go along with every thing hubby has her do, and lets him take all of the tip money she earned as well. Well I'd say "Karma is a Bitch", and hubby got what he deserves.

gordo12gordo12almost 7 years ago
BDSM, Torture, Non Consent, Reluctant

Of course it got put in Loving Wives!

Idiot Author 1*

(hmm did I mention a sub-standard plot....)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Joke's on him.

Women don't HAVE an Adam's Apple. She must be a post-op tranny still saving for her Adam's Apple shave. Also, "she" is a complete masochist because I assure you that's NOT a man who knows how to treat a woman treats a woman. Nice try though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WTF Y'all Are Weird

Y'all ppl are weird af for liking a story where a man loses his wife, especially when he's the narrator. WTF is so amazing about a woman dumping a man while on drugs?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I bet this was supposed to be light hearted and humorous, right?

I mean, you didn't expect us to take any of this as serious drama or suspense, right? Its just a joke. A stupid predictable joke, but all meant in good fun. Stupid asshole husband, slut wife, clever sex-god predator, even keeps a syringe of clear liquid available in case he needs to knock out an unsuspecting husband. It all makes sense, why your score matches your IQ. No wonder you think there is something special about the 70's. No fool like an old fool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5! Good story,. HEY ANNONY!!

Sounds like your marriage!! Your dead ex wife fucked more men than all the lw women on here.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Whope

He married a whore what did he expect since he encouraged her, she finally went for what could be a bigger cock. Sorry pal.

Dude__meisterDude__meisteralmost 7 years ago
Sad little Trolls

Good story. The sex was beautifully described. The ending wasn't the best idea, but was still written well.

Don't listen to the sad little trolls. They have nothing better to do than read a two page story then crap on it to make themselves feel like valid contributing members of society.

You are a good writer that's able to portray an image without being ridiculously descriptive. Keep it up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You go to the police

Tell them the complete truth. And have Mr. Gilbert and his wife arrested. Assault, battery, illegal restraint (the abrasions and bruising will be evident), illegal drugging him (the drugs will still be in his system) and a variety of other crimes. The pair will be spending the next 15 to 20 years in jail. And that's if they're lucky. Some men simply get their guns and kill them both. This was poorly thought out drivel that's completely unfinished.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Lose

You apparently didn't lose much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NO GREAT LOSS

JUST SEND HER CLOTHES etc. TO CHARITY AND FORGET THE WHORES REQUEST

Chuckles1966Chuckles1966about 4 years ago
Three weeks later, my wife wrote with her new address

By then, I had pretty much everything I needed already set up.

Gilbert was quite shocked when he walked into his mansion. My wife was tied up in a neat bundle, doing a great imitation of an ottoman while I propped my feet on her nacked back. The pistol I pointed in his direction, he recognized as the one that he usually kept in his desk.

I started the ball by waving him over to one of his own desk chairs, that I'd thoughtly placed in the room. I gave him the usual chance to explain himself, before I walked over and tied him up in his chair. Zip ties are, as you might guess, both quick and effective.

What seemed to shock him the most was when I pulled a pre-loaded syringe of clear liquid out of my pocket. It looked amazingly like the one he'd used on me, shortly before stealing my wife. It should. It was the same syringe, and the same liquid, too.

Once I'd shot him up, knowing it would be hours before he woke up, I rearranged my wife on a coffee table, so she could have a clear view of her lover. Then I cut away his pants. Slipping the castration band on his groin was the work of just a few minutes. Tina spent the next 6 hours bound, trussed, stuck, watching his cock and balls slowly turn black.

When, finally, I knew that we were past the point of no return, I fucked my wife. Repeatedly. Then I took her gag off, and gave her a choice: stay with neuter-boy, or come home to me...with a redefinition of our relationship.

Take a guess which option she chose.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Bumped into "HER" adams apple???? Real "hers" do not have an adams apple. That killed a very good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous