High Stakes Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Gilbert, drew his member out of Tina's abused asshole, ad kept drawing it, and kept drawing it. When only the mushroom head was still lodged inside her rectum, he lunged forward, spearing her. I could hear his balls slap my wife's ass. He pulled back out and lunged again. My wife was screaming as she squirted all over Mr. Gilbert's cock, lubricating it, for his next slam in her destroyed asshole. Well, hopefully not destroyed forever, but it had given up any resistance, long ago to tonight's abuse.

Mr. Gilbert rolled my wife over, till she was sitting on top of him, his dick still embedded in her ass. He positioned her, so I continued to have front row visibility. He pulled her down to him, and arched his hips and rapidly slammed into her rectum. Tina moaned and mewled. He had her stand, with ass spread, as she sat back down on his cock, burying it till her ass cheeks were pressing into his pelvis.

Mr. Gilbert made sure Tina showed me her asshole gape, as it descended and swallowed his cock. Then, she rocked back up, and slammed back down, like she was riding a horse at full gallop. I couldn't help it. I came in my jeans. Right then and there without anyone touching it. Since when had I become such a cuckold, I thought?

Then, Mr. Gilbert pushed Tina off him. She slid off the bed and onto the floor between his knees. Her ass was brushing against my knees, the anal gape re-appearing momentarily as an ass cheek rubbed against my knee.

Tina pushed her mouth over Mr. Gilbert's mushroom head and onto his cock shaft. She had half of him in before she stopped and took a deep breath. Then she pushed him down into her throat as far as she could. Mr. Gilbert had sat up. He grabbed my wife by the back of the head and pushed, till her throat gave, and he was able to get ALL of his twelve inches into her throat. His pubic hairs were up my wife's nose. He pumped her head four of five times before letting her up to breath. She breathed through her nose, never letting his dick leave her mouth. When she was ready, she plunged back onto his cock, this time going through the throat sphincter without resistance. His mushroom head was past her addams apple. I could see it, because he'd slid my wife to the right, so I would have a perfect view, as his cock head played pool with my wife's Addams apple. He was standing next to her, with my wife on her knees, directly in front of me.

He pulled out, letting my wife breath. She initiated the next session, only this time, Mr. Gilbert's cock head jerked against, as well as bumped into her addams apple. His cum was being deposited directly into my wife's stomach. He jerked her head up and down, with his cock head moving from one side of her addams apple to the other, as he deposited his load. Tina was squirting. I could see her hand as she fist fucked herself.

Mr. Gilbert released Tina's head and fell back onto the bed. Tina lovingly went and licked my Gilbert's cock and balls, like a kitten cleaning up after some milk. Mr. Gilbert sat up, pushing Tina to the side. He reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a syringe. It was pre-loaded with a clear liquid. He pulled off the needle protector, and pressed it to my jugular vein. I felt a sting and about five seconds later, I was out.

When I came to, Mr. Gilbert was gone and so was my wife. I was untied and lying on the bed. There was a note on the dresser in my wife's handwriting. She said she was going with Mr. Gilbert because he really knew how to treat a woman. She called me a cuckold that couldn't keep it up for his wife, so needed help. She said she'd write in a few weeks and tell me where I could ship her stuff. So what should I do? What could I do? Go to the police? Tell 'em I lost my wife in a poker game?

12