High Tea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXscribbler
XXscribbler
311 Followers

As Janet spoke, Angela was tentatively stripping off her own blouse. Janet stepped over to a table-sized knee-high flat granite slab. She was familiar with this particular rock: memories washed over her, memories of the rough surface against her cheek and nipples and knees whilst Kirk pounded into her for minutes on end. Years and years ago, that was, but still extraordinarily vivid.

The rock was dark colored and had been soaking up heat all morning. The stored warmth was making the wet surface steam in the renewed sunshine. She spread the shirt out to dry on a corner, her soft, hanging breasts wobbling gently with each movement. Then they were face to face, arm's length apart. Angela's belly-twist increased, and she flushed red. Janet took no overt notice, just sighed and cupped her breasts in her hands, looked down at them, and said quietly "God, I hate getting older! I suppose it's better than the only other alternative, though. You know, I really did have beautiful tits once upon a time!"

Her fingertips pinched her nipples, wiggled the crescents. Watching the nipples harden and change shape again under the torque of the jewelry did still more funny things to Angela's lower belly. Janet's nipples were now bright pink pebbles surrounded with corduroy as her areolas joined in the fun.

Angela gulped silently and replied "Not true, Janet. They're still beautiful. At least you're symmetrical! Look at these..." She cupped her own breasts, jiggled them at Janet, feeling subtly as if she were being very naughty, a little girl in the closet with her friends and a flashlight, examining and comparing. Her nipples were every bit as inflated as Janet's, but a very different color and texture. "White and chocolate here are two completely different sizes, shapes, textures, cup sizes. At least, if you have two different sized feet you can theoretically buy two pairs of shoes and make up a proper-sized pair... but with boobs, that won't work. I've only had one custom-made bra in my life... the only one that fit!" She mimicked Janet's finger-pinchings, but her nipples didn't need that extra little stimulus to be equally hard, close to a ten on the Mohs scale.

Simultaneously they seemed to realize the silliness their little tableau would present to any outside observer, and they laughed, then sat down side by side on the rock, facing the sun. Angela stretched, pushed her chest upwards, and said "High altitude, bare tits. That's really not a good combo, in terms of ultraviolet exposure and sunburn! We'd better be careful how long we sit here like this. I have sunscreen if we need it. But it is nice to be nearly naked in the outdoors in the daytime."

Janet nodded, closed her eyes and shimmied her chest briefly, making the crescents glitter, then said "You know, I learned a lot from Kirk over the years. We've discussed many of his girlfriends... never in any detail, you understand. He's pretty honorable about that and believes that whatever mutually friendly stuff happens between two people is nobody else's business. God knows I'd love to have asked about some of his ladies, and other things, over the years! "

"Anyhow, one of the things I like about him is that he says, and he really means it, that he doesn't care about boob sizes and shapes and textures... that the Playboy look is over-rated as an erotic stimulus. He analyzes things as if everything were a piece of machinery, even if it's a person's psyche. What matters, he has always maintained, is that all the systems be in good working order, not that the paint be shiny. That's actually how he says it, too. I can see from here that your tits are in good working order. Look at your nips... they sure seem to like the sunshine. Just like mine!"

They sat side-by-side, saying nothing more for a long time. Finally, Angela took a deep mental breath, steeled herself, and said "So... tell me the truth, Janet. Were you and Kirk ever lovers?" Janet twisted to look at Angela straight on, eyes slightly slitted, and ruminated for a moment. "Angela, are you sure you want to explore this topic? It isn't necessary, you know. After all, the only thing that matters between you and Kirk is what has happened since you two met. Before that, all is ancient history, of no consequence if you don't want it to be. People always do start fresh when first they meet."

It was a delicate, carefully-crafted statement: nice of Janet to almost acknowledge such a relationship, yet allow Angela a graceful exit if she wished. But she did not wish. Her curiosity was up and running in high gear. Angela shook her head and said "Tell. Please? I know it can't have been very recent, if the two of you haven't seen or communicated with one another for almost four years. Ancient history, like you said, is interesting and maybe it's informative, but of no actual consequence unless it left a scar of some sort. I think I can believe that and act accordingly." She grinned disarmingly, and Janet felt relieved. "So TELL, darn it. If you really don't mind, that is."

Janet launched her story. "The answer is yes. Multiple bouts of partnering spread over decades. It's odd we never managed to get together seriously enough to become permanent partners, or even married. Originally, Kirk and I became lovers several years into my marriage: the marriage didn't work well, particularly sexually. He and I had been secretly lusting after one another for years, but neither had told the other and neither recognized that the other was in heat. "

She sighed and giggled, obviously reminiscing: "Then he asked me to go to sea for a week on a research cruise, as a helper: he'd promised me that trip years before. Eventually he also took my husband on another cruise, separately. The very first night at sea we were watching bioluminescence flow past the underwater observation port, and wound up fucking on the cold steel deck in the dark. Angela, we had literally never ever really kissed, not once in all those years, and then we went from that to love-making in less than a whole minute, probably fifteen seconds flat. God but we were horny! Then he took me up to his cabin."

She paused. "Angela, that man is the most intense lover I've ever encountered, and the most adventuresome. He just purely and simply loves making love. And god almighty is that attitude contagious! I was sexually hidebound and straitlaced, not to call myself prudish, beyond any belief, but he dragged me right up there with him in about five minutes: he just didn't have any inhibitions, and he expected me to go right along. He made it clear I could say NO to anything, any time, but the thought simply never entered my mind after he buried his mouth in my crotch. That's how we always, forever after, started."

"He was the best damned teacher, too. Ten minutes into that first time in his cabin, he had me standing on tiptoe, bent over the edge of the bunk: he slid himself right up my bottom, what he calls 'all the way to the balls'. He diddled my nipples and clit simultaneously, and that put me into overload. I was nearly screaming, it was so intense. I remember literally stuffing the sheet into my mouth to keep from making dangerous noises!"

"Then in just a few seconds, BANG, there I was climaxing nonstop for what seemed like hours, while doing something the mere idea of which had always frightened and vaguely disgusted me. Until we tried it. Then in a few seconds discovering WOW! - that I enjoyed it all the way to repeated orgasms! And on top of that, he is the absolutely best, most enthusiastic pussy-eater in the known universe... which opened up a whole new world the very first time he went down on me."

Janet eyed Angela, who was flushed bright red from crown to waist. Janet paused in her story and said, with a grin, "Looks like that hit a familiar note with you, Angela. You, too? All of it?"

Angela bit her lip gently and nodded. Even now her bottom tingled, and her clit insisted on remembering in detail how wonderfully Kirk dealt with her.

"Anyhow, Angela, we've cycled in and out of a heavy-duty sexual relationship several times. Always exploring, always comfortable, never at a time when there was someone else in the other person's life. We have always been honorable about that: when one of us has a new flame going, we have never barged in, never interfered. No matter how horny the un-accompanied one of us might be! So you don't need to worry about an E-J return bout messing with your relationship. But you'll have to accept the fact that we've been intimate and still are very close friends. That friendship is too valuable to lose or change."

Janet finally giggled and said "God, but he can be an adventuresome cuss! We've done things I would never have dreamed of, and each of us has let our imagination pretty much loose lots of times. Of course, there are lots of things we never got around to doing, even though we fantasized like crazy about some of them. Just not enough time in the universe, I guess, is there?"

Angela sighed and smiled: "Nope. But you're right, he does give a good run for the money, doesn't he?"

Out of nowhere, Janet said "I love this place, especially the flowers." Then, " I'm glad to see that Kirk has a good lady again. You seem like a very nice person, the right kind for Kirk, and I'm awfully glad you don't seem to be upset about his and my past relationship. I really do like him, and we've know one another so long, and had so much in common especially intellectually, that he's actually a big part of me." She finished up quietly, "You know, whatever I might think about how good and adventurous and just plain fun he is at things sexual, the glue and attraction of him for me really starts and ends with the intellect. We've spent so much time just talking about the most incredible stuff: we have very different interests and experiences, but somehow it's all so, well, mutually expanding. Every time. Do you understand?" Angela did understand, and said so: although she and Kirk had likewise fallen into bed together in very short order, it was their conversations, about all sorts of things, that led her down that path, and kept her on it.

The thought crossed her mind, and she said "Wonder what else we share?"

Janet grinned. "You want more details, Angela? Are you sure?"

Angela nodded.

"Well, let's see. He introduced me to dildos, and to vibrators..." Angela nodded again at each entry. Janet paused, then said "You don't suppose that man has a standard ROUTINE for his women, do you? I would expect at least some variation between partners, depending..." Then, "... So give - what else, for you?"

Angela took a deep breath, and recounted: "Well, he did, and does, eat me to a fare-thee-well. And he turned me on to butt-fucking, too, and did it the very first time we ever slept together. So your and my experiences certainly track in those things, don't they? He brought his dildos with him, as if he expected to be using them, and I just accepted the fact. And of course, we DID use them!" She went pink again, both at the memory and the revelation. It seemed odd how talking about this was getting easier so fast.

Janet sighed and said "Little brown wooden dildo? Big huge black plastic one? Little vibrator, and then later did he buy a plug-in vibrator for you?"

Angela goggled, and said "Yes! You don't suppose we've shared the SAME DILDOS, do you?" She flushed red again as Janet just said "Probably so. Interesting, no? Is your plug-in friend a "Wahl" brand machine?"

Angela nodded, then giggled and said "He also taught me to give him prostate massages from the inside, and to fuck HIM with the big black dildo, sometimes with a black leather harness that he taught me to wear..."

Janet snorted, blushed hard, and said: "Angela, dear lady, it was ME that bought him that rig! So we've both fucked the same man, probably with the very same dildo! Ye gods! Did you wind up pretending to be a thirteen-year-old girl with him on occasion, too?" At that one, Angela shook her head: Janet muttered, "Well, I do believe it took him a while to get to that particular fantasy, so maybe it just hasn't come up on the guitar for the two of you yet. Bet it does! Along with gentle ropes and blindfolds and lots of drops of hot candle-wax."

Angela nodded vigorously as each was ticked off, until Janet stopped. Neither thought the other was at the end of the list yet, and Janet said so: "I suppose we could go on like this, couldn't we?" They stared at one another briefly, then dissolved into a laughing fit.

Eventually Janet shook herself free from her mirth-attack and said "Now, just for grins, Miss Angela, I have a very specific prediction. Stand up with me, and do exactly what I do, okay? Dare you!" Angela was puzzled, but followed Janet's lead. They stood face-to-face, about three feet apart, and briefly studied one another's breasts. Neither had ever been this overt about ogling another woman's nakedness, and each found some odd degree of fascination in the view, perhaps because each knew where the other's tits had been on many occasions. Blood sisters in some way?

As instructed, Janet undid the snap at her waist, pulled down the crotch zipper, and hooked her thumbs over the top of her shorts. Angela followed the lead and did likewise, her color rising steadily and her heart pounding as Janet slowly, delicately, began to peel her shorts down.

Suddenly, Angela knew, knew exactly, what was going to happen! She said "Stop! I'll just bet I can predict your prediction!"

Janet did stop, with her shorts just even with the top of her hips: she smiled, said "You too?"

Angela snorted and said "Of course... must be part of his "normal routine with a new woman", don't you think?" Together they peeled their shorts down to reveal perfectly smooth-shaven crotches. The most striking difference between them was Janet's collection of piercings, three glittering gold rings in each outer lip, and one through the hood of her clit. Angela thought the combination of smooth skin and heavy precious metal was incredibly sexy, and said so. Janet sighed, then said "I suppose he's still clean-shaven himself, isn't he?" Angela nodded, and Janet continued. "You know, Angela, the worst thing about it is that he's RIGHT about things like this. When he shaved me, first of all it was incredibly sensual and scary, and took a lot of trust..."

Angela interjected "Damn right! For me, too!"

Janet grinned and continued: "I thought it would be just a lark, and I'd be back to full bush in a few weeks. That's never happened yet: I got instantly addicted, and I suppose now I've spent, oh, maybe a month of eight hour days altogether keeping my pussy shaved!" She grinned when Angela agreed: Janet finished with "...but I don't begrudge it... after all, this bald little thing has intrigued the heck out of my other lovers, and it really, really does enhance the sensuality of the area, doesn't it?"

Angela nodded again, then flicked her eyes in the direction of the labia-rings, and queried "Are those from... Kirk?"

Janet shook her head 'no', and said "The crotch jewelry is all my idea, and recent enough so that Kirk's never seen it. He did suggest, but not demand, the nipple-work, and he bought me the crescents. I suppose it'll be your turn sometime, probably soon. I wonder how many women he's... no, hell, that's not nice or fair, and who cares, anyhow? Let's just leave it at this: he made the suggestion, I went along with it, and he was right... I enjoy having them. That's pretty much the story of the relationship in things sexual, as a matter of fact!" Janet took a long, hard look around them: they were perfectly alone. "We must look pretty foolish, don't you think, standing here with our tits wafting in the breeze and our shorts at half-mast?"

Neither knew what to do next, so they simply stood and studied one another until Janet sighed and said "Two middle-aged straight ladies, who share much more than any two humans probably should share... or at least, a lot more than they should KNOW that they share. Shall we take advantage of the sun and do a little full-body exposure?" Angela felt tiny hairs stand at the base of her neck, and a huge collection of goose-bumps popped up across her chest and upper thighs. She looked at Janet and after several seconds, she gave a tiny, tentative nod.

For the first time that day, Janet went crimson, and she whispered "I don't know why I feel this way, it's pretty nutso, and I don't usually, or ever as a matter of fact..." Janet stopped talking in mid-thought and then finished the comment by taking off her shorts and tossing them onto the warm granite.

Angela watched her, then grinned and said "Oh! Well, frankly, shit! I mean, what the heck, why not?" and followed suit.

Janet lay down on the rock on her back, patted the space beside her, and said "It's actually nice and warm, and feels really good. C'mon! If we decide we like it too much, we can get my sunscreen out of my pack and protect the really sensitive areas before it's too late!" Angela joined her. Despite the brief shower, the rock was, indeed, warm, just short of hot, and felt delicious, especially the way it provided contrast with the cool air on her front. The breeze wafting across her naked mons was indescribably sexy. She closed her eyes, tucked her hands behind her head. Her breasts seemed to be vacuuming up whatever sunlight and warmth didn't manage to infiltrate her crotch.

They lay there for a couple of minutes. Angela suddenly realized what it was that the back of her brain found so amusing, and giggled loudly. Janet turned to her and raised an eyebrow: Angela pointed to their feet. Four long, naked limbs below two naked torsos. No clothes at all. Except for hugely outsized leather hiking boots and long wool socks, big brown blobs at the end of sticks, Li'l Abner Boots. Tootsie-Pops, female variety, king-size. She banged her toes together and said ""Why Daisy-Mae..." - wondering if Janet would get the reference to the old Al Capp strip. She was surprised and gratified when the response was instantaneous... "And Little Abner! Hard to tell from here which of us is which, no?"

They laughed, but Janet's mind was racing, and she finally said "You know, Angela, our little mutual confession session has gotten me thinking. We seem to have had a heck of a lot of nearly the same experiences with Kirk. Down to small details, even. Which suggests habits or routine techniques on his part. And very damned effective ones, too!" She stopped, looked sideways at Angela, and said "Am I embarrassing you? Shall I stop now, while we're ahead?"

Angela bade her continue, and Janet said: "Well, jeez! Now that I know a little about your experiences, I wonder... did Kirk ever make any concessions to YOUR tastes? I mean, for me he was always leading me along, sometimes cajoling me slightly. It never SEEMED like he was pushy, and once in a while I thought that I had come up with something of my own, but now I'm not nearly so sure... of course, that was all a long time ago and my memory could be all wet. But..."

Angela said "Interesting! Let me think." She did so for a little while, mulling over what details she could remember of who had done what and with which and to whom... and in what sequence? Eventually, she found that she had to agree. That disturbed her, suggested some hidden fundamental inequality in the relationship, something that might have let her be taken advantage of without her knowledge... and that wasn't nice, was it?

"Nope," said Angela: "I don't believe that if I were a bit reticent he ever backed down from something he wanted me to try. He was never overtly pushy, you understand. And now, talking with you, I'm not certain that I ever really initiated anything at all, much less said NO!" A long pause. "So, Janet, what do YOU think? Are we just identical clones used to fulfill Kirk's personal needs and fancies, while he makes us think we're being so royally treated? The blond plant-ologist clones!? I'm not at all certain that I would like that. Not even one little bit! If it's true, that is. And now, I'm just not sure."

XXscribbler
XXscribbler
311 Followers