High Tea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXscribbler
XXscribbler
311 Followers

Angela watched, not sure whether to be jealous or envious, or to just admire the action. Janet's back changed colors again: she was building, obviously. Angela gave in to a sudden urge, and while Kirk continued his ministrations between her legs, she leaned forward and slid her hands gently across Janet's shoulders, down underneath her pits, across sweaty ribs and around to cup her solid, hard-nippled breasts. They felt delicious. She had never really understood what it was about breasts that drove men to such distraction, but now, abruptly, she got a clear inkling. Her palms tingled, and it wasn't just from the nipple jewelry. She squeezed, gently, just the way she would have liked to have her own breasts touched, right NOW.

Janet obviously liked the sensations. She panted, dropped her hand between her legs, and growled deep in her throat. Then, suddenly, she was paused at the end of her upstroke, leaving just the cockhead inside her sphincter. Duck-walking awkwardly, she did a slow pirouette around the imbedded maypole of flesh, until she was facing Angela.

She took Angela's hand, slid it down her belly, let Angela's fingers bump gently over the pussy jewelry: "You can tweak these all you want... just don't get too enthusiastic!" With that, she tucked two of Angela's fingers deep inside the wet tunnel just in front of Kirk's cock. "Feel it when he slides in and out inside my butt!" Angela nodded, amazed at herself yet again, wiggled her trapped fingers. It was the first time she'd ever been inside another woman. Not even as kids. The little hardnesses of the jewelry tingled against her palm, and she let her thumb investigate the hood-ring. Janet obviously appreciated the attention.

She closed her eyes and studied things by Braille. There it was, through the thin membranes: Kirk's cock-head. As she studied, using her fingertips, the thick rod slipped slowly past and through Angela's fingers. She was enthralled, got adventurous and pinched the moving tube firmly as it rocked in and out. To her pleasure, she felt and heard Kirk gasp. How NICE!

Then she figured out what to do with her thumb against Janet's clit as the cycle continued. Twist and pull on the clit-ring. Easy to figure out what worked best. A couple of minutes' work and Janet came like a banshee, milking hard on Angela's fingers and Kirk's cock simultaneously, her head thrown back, her throat and chest brilliant red, the flush extending to her belly and even her earlobes. Angela took her own free hand, cupped Janet's head in her palm, and pulled their faces close, into an amazing, electrical kiss that went on and on, until both of them were utterly spent and sagged down together. They sat atop Kirk, breathing hard, suddenly shy, eyeing one another.

"Good GOD!" It was simultaneous. Then gusts of giggles. Kirk writhed under them. It took his movement to remind the women that he was there at all. Janet muttered aloud, "Well trained Dildo, there, Angela. He hasn't come yet, has he?" They studied one another. Janet grinned evilly: "Switch?"

Angela sat down facing Kirk's feet: the cock had a strange texture, maybe her imagination, as if the lubrication on it were just a fraction off from her own. Subtle, interesting. She ground herself against him, stirring her insides with his rod. Not much clit action available this way. Unfortunate. She looked back over her shoulder to see Janet's face, eyes closed in ecstasy as Dildo's tongue worked its magic. Then Janet's eyes opened and their gazes met. She smiled happily at Angela, and said "I know... there's no clit! Put him into your bottom so I can watch, and let's see if I can't be of some help..."

Angela couldn't take him in as suddenly as Janet had, so she concentrated on the luxury of a long, slow, exceedingly deep penetration. Just as she bottomed out, Janet breathed "Gorgeous!" and pulled their torsos together, breasts to back. One hand slid down and cupped Angela's mound, vibrating on her clit and slithering two fingers deep inside the pussy-tunnel to fondle Dildo's cock as it cycled in and out. The other cupped a breast, pinched and twisted. Woman-on-woman: perfect knowledge, therefore perfect timing and intensity. Angela came absolutely full-throttle, like a wildcat gusher: the spastic convulsions wracked her until she couldn't breathe and finally had to call a halt.

The two women rolled off of their mount, and lay beside one another on the moss, catching their breath and intermittently giggling. Kirk's slippery, glistening cock throbbed visibly against his belly, but like a good slave he said nothing.

The women eyed one another. Janet spoke first: "Dildo's turn, maybe?"

Angela shrugged, nodded, said "Guess so. What shall we do...?"

Janet sighed, and then giggled: "I've always wanted to do one little thing... shall we try it just for fun? Another little adventure as a nightcap, so to speak?" Angela nodded.

Janet got Kirk up and onto his hands and knees, then shoved his chest down to the ground and pushed his knees far apart, totally exposing his ass and entire crotch. It was a nice, muscular view. His erection, almost painfully hard now, swung free in the breeze. Janet growled "Stay!", then took Angela aside and whispered into her ear, "Get the oil or grease... I know you have it, he always carries it!"

Angela retrieved the tube from the tent. Wordlessly they knelt behind Kirk. Studiously, silently, they greased one another's' fingers: it was extraordinarily sensual. Before them Kirk's bottom shivered slightly in the breeze, waiting. Together, they set a fingertip each against the pucker of his bottom, and it was Angela who mouthed silently "ON THREE!" and then bobbed her head... one, two, three. Together, their fingers slid, side by side, as far in as they could go.

He groaned loudly, and they could see his scrotum tighten. He spasmed, clenched, relaxed a little: they extracted themselves, then it was two fingers each. Deep into his velvety-softness. Inside they explored one another, and him, simultaneously. Finally Janet said to their slave, "You can jack off now - but one hand, two fingers only, and like a metronome, slow and steady, or we stop you before you come. Give me your hand first..." She smeared his fingers with the grease, and grinned at Angela: "He almost can't come at all if things are too slippery, you know... so why not add a little more tension to his "problem" here?" Angela nodded.

As Kirk's hand began, they finger-fucked his bottom in precise synchrony with one-another: he added his own thrustings, creating a lovely three-part harmony. In moments, his back was flushed and knotted as he tried to come but failed... and failed, and failed again. But they showed no mercy: it was at least ten agonizing, delicious minutes before he suddenly gasped and delivered several long, long spurts of come, his balls and cock and entire body jerking and spasming violently.

Together, they let him free. As he lay there, butt in the air, Janet stood and whispered to Angela, "I suspect I ought to go now. Thank you, my dear, for a spectacular time... you were very sweet to share him with me. Very! But you two are going to need some quiet, private, "together time", I'm sure. So it's back to my own tent for me. And I'll be gone in the morning, too. Thank you again!"

She stood, picked up her clothing, and walked away still nude, sashaying slightly, obviously happy and contented. As was Angela. Janet was right: the together time that followed was truly spectacular. And in the morning, theirs was the only tent in the site: neither of them even heard Janet break camp.

The glow lasted through the next two days, and almost all the way down the steep trail to the parking area. It was only in the last 500 yards or so that Angela began to really go back over the whole experience carefully, in exquisite detail, using her superb memory. In front of her swung Kirk's bottom, legs hanging out of his shorts. She visualized him naked: it was time for a good shave again, something she would enjoy doing. Then, with the thought of his crotch dancing in her mind, it hit her and she almost fell full-face down the slope.

The SCAR! Mental alarm bells. Four years, no communication? - that was what they'd told her. So, being careful now, EXACTLY WHAT was it that Janet said when she touched that scar, the scar Kirk had told Angela was just two months old when they had met? That made the scar way under two years old. Versus the four year "no-contact' period of their story? She tried to remember, carefully examining the remains of details: she THOUGHT the remembrance meant... that Janet had known about, or even seen, the scar. Before today. She had been far too familiar with it: and Kirk had jumped almost guiltily when she said something, hadn't he!

Good God... she thought.

She mulled things over: could she have been set up for an adventure? Would Kirk DO such a thing? Perhaps, verging on possibly, verging yet again on most likely! And, Janet had said she and Kirk shared lots of as-yet-unconsummated fantasies!

She wondered, almost got mad, almost asked, then, abruptly, decided not to. She'd had a gloriously good time... they all had! It had been almost too good a coincidence to be true, hadn't it? No, better to leave things lie and savor the wonder. Mysteries could be nice, too!

XXscribbler
XXscribbler
311 Followers