High Tea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXscribbler
XXscribbler
311 Followers

Both lay there immersed in private thoughts for a little while, mentally exploring the newly-unearthed possibilities about Kirk and their relationships to him, until Janet murmured "Ummmm... Well, regardless of all THAT stuff, this business of lying on a flat rock in the sun is pretty nice. I would never have thought that a rough granite surface could be so sensual! It's just short of too rough for comfort, isn't it... sort of gets every last nerve-ending going all at once. Almost sexual." She wriggled against the warmth. Angela eyed her slantwise without moving, then joined her in wiggling and agreed: "Ummmmmm... Yes indeedy!"

Silence reigned for a minute or two, until Janet asked quietly "So tell me, Angela... suppose you were alone here, right now, what would you be up to? I know what I'd be doing!! What about you?" Angela turned her head towards Janet and flushed bright red as they made eye contact. She sputtered for a second, decided to be bold at least conversationally, and managed "I was just thinking the same thing. I'd be busy letting my fingers do the walking. Playing with myself. Masturbating, that is. Are we psychic, or just Kirk-Clones, and therefore doomed to identical thoughts?"

Janet raised up on one elbow and said "Well, there's one thing for sure that I learned from him, and I bet you did too... and that's to be a little bit out-of-the-box sexually. It's almost always worthwhile, if you can get the unsettling part of "unusual" or "unexpected" under control. Can I be honest with you?" Angela nodded, wondering what was coming. "I don't have a man in my life at the moment, and it's been months since I made love. This talk, and lying here in the hot sun, have turned me on insanely, and I'm all of a sudden just hornier than hell, for the first time in months. So I'd like to take a chance and suggest that we indulge ourselves. Right here. Are you up for it? Have you ever masturbated where another woman could see and hear you... even if they couldn't actually SEE you?"

Angela flushed again: that was occurring too frequently for her tastes, but not controllable. She shook her head, then said "No, I haven't. But I do agree on the hornies! Of course, Kirk can take care of those tonight, I suppose... for ME - but I also agree on taking advantage of adventures when they present themselves - especially since it just doesn't wear out! At least, I've begun to think I could. But I don't know... Jeez, Janet, I haven't played with myself where another girl could see me since my adventures in the closet, during sleep-overs with my best friend, when I was about six or seven!" She added "I don't have any known interest in women, sexually..." There was a longish pause: "... But, just the presence of another person is a very sexy idea. And scary!"

Another long pause ensued, then Janet replied "I feel just the same: no interest in women. But it would be a real, incredible turn-on for me to do it right here while you watched. And I certainly do need the relief. Okay?"

Angela couldn't quite believe this was happening, and said so: Janet's reply was simple. "Believe it! Carpe Diem!" She spread her legs slightly: one hand disappeared between them whilst the other cupped a breast and pulled at its crescent. As she watched, Angela's embarrassment seemed to evaporate like the water off the rock, leaving curiosity and a knot deep in her belly. This was, in fact, incredibly interesting: she had always wondered how others might pleasure themselves, and never had the chance to watch, at least not as an adult. Janet's eyes were closed: that gave Angela the okay, the functional privacy and secrecy she needed, to really stare. She sat up to get a good view. Janet's hand was a blur, and her breath was coming in short gasps. Angela watched, enthralled, as Janet clawed her way up the scale of intensity and arousal, a deep-red flush spreading spectacularly down from her face and neck, flooding her whole chest and even her belly. In her semi-trance, Janet bit her lip, screwed her face up into a near-rictus of apparent pain.

Angela waited as Janet arched her back and struggled violently towards her release, legs quivering, hand flailing. Angela knew just where Janet was in the process, that she was shivering on the very edge of that knife-blade that could be so hard to cross over: the knot in her belly was even tighter now as she watched sweat beads pop out all over Janet's face and chest. She was amazed at what an arouser this watching was turning out to be: she would never have thought it about herself. Janet was gasping deeply now, shivering, so close to coming that Angela's legs and belly were tightened in sympathy.

Then her privacy was shattered as Janet's eyes flew open, their gazes locked. Quivering violently, Janet whispered hoarsely "I can't get there! It's like I'm a little inhibited, or embarrassed because I'm not alone. I can't keep this up much longer, my arm is about to cramp. PLEASE? Help me? Just a little?"

Angela's confusion showed: faced with the chance, she discovered that she was simultaneously intrigued, curious, aroused, embarrassed, distinctly frightened... she had a fraction of a second to wonder about the fear, but then Janet's hand was on hers, pulling it over to cup Janet's breast. The warm, hard dig of the crescent tingled against her palm. Her palm and fingers investigated, and in milliseconds decided this was an interesting, sensual thing. Quite okay. Better than okay. Janet arched up and drove her taut breast into the cupping hand, sighed deeply. Janet caught Angela's other hand and moved it to her crotch.

Angela, eyes closed again for privacy, muttered "Janet... I don't know what to do!?" It was almost a wail, the vocal equivalent of the fore-and-aft indecision dance of an animal torn between pounce and flight.

Angela replied "Neither do I... I've never been touched by a woman, either. Just do SOMETHING, do anything you would like to do for yourself! But hard. Fast. NOW! Please, please?"

Angela's finger slid tentatively down Janet's slit, across the hard little nubbin of a clit all greasy-slippery-wet. Suddenly, Angela relaxed: this was familiar territory. She knew what was necessary, she knew the terrain. She let her fingers explore, studied the reactions, adjusted her touches. Not identical to herself, but quite close. If she touched herself right HERE, she'd get a particular response, so try it on Janet. YES! Success. She felt powerful: she knew how to fly this airplane, hell, she was an expert. Time to show off for the crowd! Her fingers dipped deeply, savoring this new yet forever familiar wetness. It was incredibly intimate. Involuntarily, her head dipped and she found herself suckling on the breast her hand had been responsible for: the combination of nipple and crescent was strange, enticing. Deep inside Janet, Angela's fingers curled forward, sought the power-spot, found it. With deep gasping shudders, Janet exploded against her mouth, around her fingers,

Then, Janet was falling back, whispering "Whoa, girl, whoa, lemme breathe now! Momma's done come already, enough, enough oh my GOD!" And they were separated again, Janet sitting there staring at Angela, staring internally at herself. Where had all this come from? Her crotch was dripping wet.

Janet caught her breath, smiled shakily at Angela, and whispered "Good LORD! That didn't take two minutes, did it? I never thought I'd have any reason at all to let a woman touch me. But you know something, it's very, VERY different from a man. I could TELL instantly that you knew what to do and just how and where to do it. Isn't that odd? It must be because we're both women and really understand the other's body, whether we're oriented that way or not."

Angela grinned shakily: her belly was churning hard. Then Janet shook herself slightly, sat up, whispered "Thank you! It's your turn now. Are you going solo, or do you want some help, too?"

Angela nearly panicked. She was incredibly turned on and needy, but found the territory ahead dangerous... and wondered why? She paled and sputtered without answering. Janet let her go for a few seconds, then reached out and laid a hand gently on her thigh. "Hey! Kiddo! Look at me." Angela managed to do so: the cool touch on her leg was just short of electric. "Look, Angela, neither of us is gay-oriented. It's not like just this one little experience is going to somehow subvert a whole lifetime of hetero experiences, is it? I do admit your touch was particularly nice, though. And I think I know why. But that niceness isn't going to change my fundamental tastes!"

Angela nodded, so Janet continued: "I have a perfectly straight male friend, a former lover of mine actually, who told me once about how he was given a blow job by a gay acquaintance of his. It was the only homosexual encounter he ever had, at least so he maintained. He said it was the single most intense climax he ever had in his life. Because of that, he was really, really rattled, and he had to think about it for a long time. His analysis was just what I said now... that the guy who went down on him knew how to do it, knew from the male perspective, and was therefore far better than any woman could be, no matter how experienced! But my friend certainly didn't instantly go all gay as a result!"

Angela's color had come back a little, and she raised her head and scanned the horizon: they were still perfectly alone. Janet waited, patiently. Eventually Angela said "God, Janet... I just don't KNOW. I'm dripping wet and horny as heck, and it was quite a thrill to make you feel so obviously good, but..." Janet could hear quite clearly the acquiescence, even eagerness, buried in Angela's whisper. She sat up and took Angela's hands in hers and said "Okay, think of it this way. I've just used you as a magnificent vibrator. You can treat me the same. I'm a big, warm, adaptable, enthusiastic and very well-programmed vibrator. Dedicated to your pleasure for a couple of minutes. Think of me as an object, not a person. Close your eyes and do it!"

Angela did so. The vision of Janet as her personal, although very large, vibrator, actually did help, she found. Then Janet was whispering "Keep those eyes closed, let me guide you. Lie back." The rough granite felt good against Angela's skin. She bit her lip gently as she tried to retain the vibrator image, and her composure. Then fingertips tickled their way gently down her sides and across her mons, and her slowly-rising disquiet evaporated with the touch of Janet's lips on her nipple. She gasped, thought that when Janet said women didn't touch like men, how right she was!

Buried in the glow from her tit, Angela hardly noticed, at first, the fingertips spreading her pussy wide, slithering among her tissues. But when the finger-touches arrived at her clit, she noticed. And how. She felt as if someone had turned on a fountain of lust and sex-juices in her crotch. Fingers, live curious knowledgeable, slid into her, and did so just precisely RIGHT. Then the mouth was gone from her tit, something was rearranging her legs, she kept her eyes closed tight, feeling, studying, and then a mouth, it had to be a mouth, explored her entire mons, her pussy-lips, the crease of her midline all the way back through her anus. It settled down over her clit.

And she exploded.

Like falling in slow motion into a star, she came. Forever? A long time seemed to pass. Someone, somewhere, wanted her attention. Who would bother a person at a time like this? It was hard to figure out what was being said, someone calling out to her? She tried to study the sounds, parse them into intelligible bits. They swirled and coalesced, like iridescent oil-slicks in a rowboat's wake.

Clearer, nearer, louder.

Now she got it. "BREATHE!" ordered the disembodied voice.

Breathe? An interesting concept!

Abruptly, she gasped and her eyes snapped open, her head raised slightly and she gazed down across her belly. Above her mound she could see Janet's amused eyes. It was she who had ordered her to breathe again. A good idea! Angela sucked in several ragged, deep breaths and sagged down onto her back, completely spent by less than three minutes' activity. She didn't even feel Janet's fingers slip from both pussy and ass, had hardly felt them delve inside her in the first place, but they had certainly contributed to the magic.

Janet raised up, scooted to sit alongside her, and said "WOW indeed. I do believe you got the best of me on that exchange, Angela!" Angela couldn't speak. Janet waited, then said "So, I'll bet that's actually a Kirk-shave, isn't it? It's not like what I can do for myself... there's not a hair anywhere on your body down there, not even around your anus or way down deep in the cracks and crevices. I think I detect his hand in that! Am I right?"

It was all Angela could do to just nod.

Janet lay down beside her, not touching. As Angela's breathing normalized, Janet said "So? Did you experience a total conversion, instantly? I assume you're now a confirmed lezzie, right? Well, if you did, I'm afraid you're out of luck, because I didn't, myself. Or would you like a nice solid fuck from your man right now? I know that if I had a man available, that's what I would personally go after! This little peccadillo between us is just an adventure, in the best tradition of our teacher. How was I as a vibrator, by the way?"

Angela just turned to face her, smiled, and squeezed her hand.

Moments later, Angela shivered and decided that she was recovered. She sat up, slowly and carefully, as if she might fall over if she didn't concentrate adequately, and said "OK, time to return to the real world. Either we slather ourselves with UV lotion from my fanny-pack, or else we get clothes on right now. We do have to be practical, at least in part."

They stood and dressed silently. Angela found that she didn't really want to see those crescents disappear. But disappear they did. Then, they sat down together again on the rock, staring at one another. Suddenly, simultaneously, they began to laugh: in moments it got so intense that both were dripping tears.

All the residual tensions and doubt disappeared as Angela said "Wow indeed!" and Janet agreed.

Then Angela said "Janet - do you think we're really just clones for Kirk's desires? I don't want that to be the case, but you and I have had such similar treatment and experiences! You've known him for decades. Have ALL of his women been just like the two of us? You know, short, blond, PhDs with histories of being slightly repressed or prudish?"

Janet could tell Angela was actually concerned, so she thought her way back through Kirk's girlfriends, the ones she had met, and truthfully said "No, not really. We're actually the exception because we share some characteristics. So far as I can recall, he has been pretty catholic in his tastes, not at all repetitious. I remember dark ones, tall ones, a couple who might perhaps have been spectacular sex-partners because I couldn't for the life of me figure out if they owned a trainable brain... not many of those... he usually went for brains and didn't seem to care much about the exterior package, which I always felt was rather nice. Rare in a man, especially a youngish one! There were older and younger, innocent and very worldly. He does like women, you know that. So no, we are not just clones. But, I'll bet an awful lot of his women have received a subset of the same experiences we've had. I suppose, actually, that's true of all of us, and it's not necessarily bad. If I let myself, I could easily wonder how many women have fucked HIM with a dildo, and how many women he's put our black beauty of a dildo into? But Angela, what the heck, I never felt put-upon by his suggestions and educating me in this stuff. Even if he'd tried the same sequence on lots of other women, it was unique from MY perspective, and I loved it all. Do you feel bad about it? Really?"

Angela ruminated for a while, going back over her time with Kirk, and finally shook her head. "Nope. But the IDEA doesn't sit very well. Too bad he doesn't know we're thinking this way, and talking and comparing notes... I'll just bet he'd be embarrassed about what we've told one another, and especially about how similar our experiences have been. It's almost too bad he couldn't be on the other side for a change!"

Angela stopped when she saw an odd expression flow across Janet's face. Into the end of the long pause she said: "Okay, Janet! Give. What the HELL are you thinking? You look like every little girl who just figured out where the key to the cookie jar is kept."

Janet grinned and said "Well... suppose, just hypothetically, you know, for purposes of discussion and argument only..." Angela snorted and demanded "OUT WITH IT!" Then she lowered her voice and said "NO, you CANNOT just borrow him back for an afternoon delight, either! That would be stretching the bounds of my tolerances beyond repair. So don't ask."

Janet shook her head and said "Never, my dear. But suppose we were to return to your camp together, and declare him to be our, I mean BOTH of us, our personal vibrator or dildo, since we have shared our experiences and think the tables should be turned. Does he still stay hard for as long as you want, the way he used to for me?"

Angela nodded: he certainly did that!

"Okay, suppose we were to take him by surprise, just walk in on him and right up front announce it! No negotiation, and no warning. Order him to not say a word, do everything we said without question. Maybe even order him not to have a climax until we told him to? Suppose he'd go along? And if we did, could we ever have some fun, and maybe even teach HIM something!? What a hoot!"

She studied Angela.

Angela was intrigued. Some inner psychological ice had been broken here, and other most interesting adventures, ill-defined but promising, beckoned. She balanced things, tried to be rational, found it didn't work. The real questions were, (a) did she want to do this, and (b) would it have unexpected consequences? She decided the answer to the first was "YES", for two reasons, her own pleasure (she could envision lots of directions any such arrangement could take) and also to teach Kirk some sort of ill-defined but important lesson. The second was a dilly: her own abilities to undertake new experiences had certainly widened under Kirk's tutelage, although he'd never suggested anything like this... but ...? She gave up the analysis as unfruitful: unexpected consequences flowed from everything in life! If Kirk were to be interested in returning to a relationship with Janet, then just the encounter here would doubtless trigger it, and it wouldn't be made more probable by some game the two women decided to invent for Kirk's education (and for their own enjoyment too, not to forget or pretend!). When she did a meta-analysis of her reasoning, she was shaken by how differently she was proposing to behave than ever before. Times were certainly changing.

She looked Janet in the eyes and said "Deal!"

Together they wandered back to Kirk's tent, capful of aromatic leaves in hand. Kirk had lunch ready, much to Angela's surprise and delight. He looked at the two of them, and almost said something, then seemed to decide that silence was the better course. He looked at the leaves, recognized them for what they were, and put on a pan of water to make tea. All silently: Kirk didn't seem at all inclined to start a conversation, and the women watched him as he moved about, preparing things. Every once in a while Kirk would glance them, clearly puzzled and curious, but seemingly into the game of mysterious silence.

The two ladies just sat in the warm sunshine, equally silent, enjoying not having to do anything about food and drink, soaking in the intense sunshine, and listening to the incredible cacophony of tiny noises one can hear if one just holds a profound personal silence. Kirk dished things up and they all sat together in the silent sunshine, munching. Janet brought out a tiny plastic bottle of wine and they shared it.

XXscribbler
XXscribbler
311 Followers