Highschool Hijinks 01

Story Info
Rona gets set for her first BBC.
2.3k words
4.46
32.5k
46
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,839 Followers

(This story is inspired by the John Persons cartoon "Two Hot Blondes Ultimate," full credit to his creation for the inspiration.)

Part 01

Coach Rona Summers strolled into the relative coolness of the school. It had been a hot evening, and she has been leading the cheerleaders in their routines. The big football game against their arch-rivals, Prescott High school, the final game of the season, was 3 days away, and they were fired up to do their part. Her own daughter, Nikki, was a member of the team.

She felt so hot and sticky, yuck, she needed a shower. Coming around the corner, she saw Mr. Pressman, the janitor, coming out of the Female Coaches locker room.

"Evening Mrs. Summers, just been checking out the plumbing, and the showers in there are out of action.''

"Anything that can be fixed right away?"

''Nope, not tonight, it's gonna take a few days.''

He headed down the hallway, and she went in, staring morosely at her hot, sweaty reflection. The idea of driving home while she was so messy made her skin itch and crawl. Well, she could go over to the Cheerleader's locker room, but she felt weird about that. Being naked with a bunch of 18-year-old girls, not to mention her own daughter, all of them naked, made her squirm uncomfortably.

So, what to do? Well, there was the Male Coach's locker room. She was pretty sure that Coach Washington was not around, the football team's practice had been 2 hours ago, so check it out, and see if the coast is clear. She wanted to get clean because she knew her husband was going to fuck her when she got home. He was always horny after she'd led the Cheerleaders in practice. Her body was probably throwing off pheromones left and right, and it got his prick up to its full 5-inch erection. He'd hustle her right into the bedroom, swarm all over her and ram her, if she was lucky, he'd last long enough to hit climax before he grunted, and shot his meager load into her.

God, she needed more than that. She wondered what it would be like to take on a cock, a big cock, like 9, 10 inches. The idea of being stretched out, and fucked hard, god, what she wouldn't give for just one wild night with a well-hung guy.

****

Thinking about it made her pussy tingle. Her nipples were now stiff and poking out the front of her top. She grabbed a couple of towels and her shower caddy from her locker. She opened the door, looked up and down the hallway. She hurried down to the Male Coach's locker room.

She opened the door a bit and called out, "Hello Mister Washington?" With no reply, she stepped in and called out, ''Anybody here?"

Waiting a minute, she said, ''Great, got it all to myself.''

As she stripped, she felt prickles of excitement as she was getting naked in the Male Coach's locker room. When she took off her bra, she let out a sigh as her breasts were released from confinement. With her having a 34G chest, she did her best to keep her breasts as in control as possible, but the noticeable size was impossible to hide completely. Her sports bra had had all it could handle when she was shaking her tits and ass, encouraging the cheerleaders in their routines. Her nipples rose stiffly, they were big, silver dollar-sized, the tips of her nipples stood out an inch, and they were very sensitive. She cupped her big boobs, tweaking her nipples lightly, mmm, that felt really nice. She pulled her soaked panties away from her sodden labia, it wasn't just the sweat of the workout that got them that damp. Her panties hit the floor, and she stepped out of them. She stretched, feeling the excitement of being naked in a men's locker room. She wondered what Mr. Washington would think if he could see her now.

Picking up her caddy, she thought, 'Mmmm, this shower is going to feel so good.'

As she stepped into the shower area and cranked on the water, she did not notice the eyes watching her.

***

Coach Calvin Washington was there, he had been back in the office part of the room. He had stayed late, going over offensive and defensive alignments for the team, and with the door closed, and listening to a CD of Barry White tunes, he had not heard her call out. His favorite make-out music always got his dates in the mood. He was calling it a day, ready to go home when he exited the office. He saw movement over by the lockers, and with a shock, saw Mrs. Summers getting naked! Now she was a real fuckable piece. She was, if he remembered, 36 years old, long blonde hair, now released from its bun, cascaded over her shoulders, that heart-shaped face with the clear blue eyes, he saw her bra tumble away, oh yeah, she had a great set, they were BIG, with her being about 5'7'' and 124 pounds, her breasts really rose, and her big nipples were as stiff as steel. Mmmm, thinking hot thoughts are we, Mrs. Summers? I know how to take care of that.

I wonder if she's ever taken a black cock? Well, she's gonna take one now. I think it's time to join the delectable Mrs. Summers, and get a taste of her sweet vanilla body, then she can get filled with my chocolate fuck stick.

He stripped quickly and his 10-inch black cock rose, hard as iron and ready for action. He stepped quietly over to the shower area. It was a typical communal shower set up, she had her back to him, and he was content to take a few moments, to enjoy the view of her soaping up.

***

Rona was lathering up, mmmm, she was really getting hot and bothered, as she ran her soapy hands all over her nipples, making them throb. God, she was feeling so horny. Her hands slipped downwards, finding her pussy hot and bothered. She stroked just a little bit, she wanted her husband to find her hot and bothered, which would give her the best chance to grab an orgasm before he squirted his meager load.

She turned, her eyes closed from the water, and Coach got a good look. Those jugs were big, really big, and her nipples were as hard as bullets. Her sports bra had one hell of a job keeping them in check when she was doing the routines with the Cheerleaders. Oh yeah, her pussy was bare and hair-free, he could see the tight little coin slot of her pussy. Damn, that was fucking hot. So tight, he'd love to stretch her out. She pulled her head away from the shower, opened her eyes, and stared, seeing his eyes roaming hungrily up and down her body.

She clapped one hand over her pussy, and did her best to shield her luscious mounds with the other hand, as she cried out, "Coach Washington, what are you doing here?"

He grinned as he said, ''I could ask you the same question, Mrs. Summers. This is the Male Coaches locker room, you know."

"Well, the showers in the Women's locker room are not working, some kind of plumbing problem... Oh my GOD.''

She had looked down, unable to stop herself, and had seen what was waiting for her.

He smiled as he said, "Never seen a black cock before Mrs. Summers? It's 10 inches of cunt pleasing dick, white women love getting filled up with what I'm packing. And since we are going to get closer, Rona, let's use first names.''

Rona was unable to speak, she was spellbound by the ebony color, the hard curving thickness. The coach was a real hunk, 6'5", 250 pounds of hard solid muscles, he practiced what he preached in Phys-Ed. A well-defined 6 pack, the musculature of well-sculpted arms and legs, he looked like a black Adonis. Rona, being from a typical white, middle-class background, had only had white cocks to play with. Her husband Ron was 5 inches, nothing like this hard, thick cock.

He stepped closer, and said, ''Get your hands down there, soap me up.''

Unable to do anything but comply, she did so, lathering on the soapsuds then stroking slowly up and down. He grunted as her hands stroked at his cock.

Rona could feel her lust taking control, she knew that whatever he wanted, he could take it, and she was ready to offer it freely. She was about to smash her marriage vows, but that was of no concern. She needed to her tight little cunt stretched out.

She cooed, "Calvin, you're twice the size of my husband's dick.''

''Now that I'm nice and clean Rona, how about you get a taste of my big black dick?''

She took to her knees, the classic subservient cocksucker position. Her pussy was dripping with excitement, god, that huge head inches from her mouth. The idea of her, a white woman on her knees, ready to service a big black cock, really had her lust powering up. She opened up wide, and sucked in the plum-shaped head, she swirled her tongue around it, bathing it in a rush of hot saliva.

"Mmmm, oh yeah, suck it, baby, swallow as much as you can, take it at your own pace."

She started, fuck, his cock felt so big, the thick girth had her mouth stretched beyond any dick she'd ever sucked on. She managed 5 inches, pulling back, and working up more spit, she slid down again, determined to swallow as much as she could handle.

Coach Washington looked down, smiling as she saw her starting to bob her head, seeing that head of blonde hair, oh yeah. She looked up at him, her lips ovaled widely around his dick, fuck that looked so hot. He never dated any black women, he always wanted the white ladies. They'd been fucked with some midget dick white prick, thinking that was all there was. The contrast of his black body taking the tight lily-white mouth, cunt, and ass of a white woman with an ebony 10-inch dick was wildly exciting. Once he opened them up with the full 10 inches and reamed them out, they'd been driven to screeching orgasms.

Rona's mouth was riding that huge pole, bobbing rapidly, she had 6 inches, then 7, she twisted her head slightly, and 8 inches were just beyond the back of her throat. She cupped his balls, swollen with the spunk he planned to unload in her mouth, and she was very hungry for a mouth-filling rush. She was slobbering and slurping all over that dick, eager to get her mouth filled with its first load of black cock spunk.

Calvin could feel his balls churning wildly, he grunted as the spunk streaked up his shaft. He grabbed her head and drove the entire 10 inches in. Rona felt his cock surge in, nestling in her throat, she started swallowing around his dick.

"Yeah baby, keep sucking, oh yeah, fuck, FUCK!"

His cock was pulsing wildly, and a huge surge of cum shot out of his dick, straight down her throat, quickly followed by a second. He let go of her head and she pulled back, still nursing at his prick. Her tongue tickled at the underside of his cock head, the stimulation drove him on as his prick throbbed and pulsed wildly, his huge cock squirting wildly, filling her mouth with a thick and creamy rush. The force and sheer volume of cum were unlike anything she'd ever experienced before. With her mouth full to bursting she reluctantly pulled her mouth back, Calvin wasn't done yet, his wildly squirting cock was now giving her a full facial. He directed his cock, and Rona's big dairies were quickly painted with thick ribbons of spunk, she was in sexual nirvana as his warm cum splashed all over her nude body.

When she was able to speak, she purred, "My God, what a load, I don't think my husband has ever got out that much in his entire life!"

"Great head Rona, now, it's my turn.''

Rona growled with pleasure as his head lowered, and he started to suck at her spunk frosted nipples. Oh fuck, getting her tits sucked always made her horny as hell, she felt her pussy, slick and dripping, as he went back and forth, turning her nipples into reddened, swollen fiery colored knobs, they were tingling like crazy.

"Now, let Calvin take care of your sweet vanilla cunt!"

She squealed as he got his mouth at her pussy, and holy fuck! She was getting the best lick job ever. His tongue was agile, quick, licking every hot spot and crevice, damn, he was gonna make her do it.

Calvin slid a finger into the rush of juices, and once it was well soaked, he gripped her ass cheeks, and his wet finger rubbed insistently against her tight asshole, then she felt her virgin hole open to his long wet finger.

Rona's eyes flew open, she grunted and growled, the feel of that long finger probing her last virgin hole gave her a mighty push, and orgasm rushed at her.

"Fuck, gonna cum, gonna fucking cum, fuck, FUUCCKKK!"

Her cunt exploded in a wet juicy rush, and Calvin's mouth stayed right in the flow, licking and sucking, her pussy spasmed over and over as she rode that giddy ride of orgasmic joy.

Calvin loved to taste the pussy, and probing that tight little ass, it had given him another steel-hard erection, and he was ready. Mmmm, the idea of plundering that sweet cunt, yeah, she was gonna get it good.

"Now, you're going to feel what getting a real cock into that sweet pussy feels like."

Rona looked at that swollen fuck pole, nervous but also excited. She had just wondered what it would be like to take on a real big cock, Calvin was at least a full 10 inches, and she was about to find out what it was like.

groomleader
groomleader
2,839 Followers