Highschool Hijinks 02

Story Info
Rona gets the massive filling.
1.9k words
4.6
21.9k
24
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,759 Followers

(This story is inspired by the John Persons cartoon "Two Hot Blondes Ultimate," full credit to his creation for the inspiration.)

Rona was spread out, her eyes wide, fixed on his towering pole, Rona was sizzling with lust, she had swallowed his load, been sprayed by his load, had her tight little ass hole fingered, and now she was going to get her pussy fucked beyond anything she had ever felt.

Coach hovered above her, nudging his cock against her, and pushed in a little bit. Rona grunted, holy fuck, she was already getting a stretch as she'd never had, and as her tight walls parted, Coach flexed his buttocks and drove in with a lust-driven charge.

"FUCK, HOLY FUCK, SO BIG, SHIT, EEEEE, EEEEEEEE!"

Her eyes were wide and staring, her screams and shrieks filled the locker room as she was taken, as the longest, biggest dick she had ever felt rammed home into her cunt as Rona lost her black cock virginity. She could feel him thump hard against her cervix, wedging her open, his swollen balls smacked against her asscheeks, and for the first time in her life, Rona was finding out what big cock fucking was all about.

He pulled back halfway and drove in again, HOLY FUCK, Rona's second shriek rose up, she was being spread open like never before. The third plunge drew a loud grunt, as Rona felt her pussy loosen up just a tiny bit, the fourth plunge was better. Her pussy gushed a load of juices, and after the first few abrasive thrusts, the fucking rhythm got easier. Rona looked down her body, seeing his huge cock plunging into her, over and over, and she was amazed. Her cunt was taking it all, not just taking, but feeling a glow of pleasure, he was wedging open her cervix on every stroke. The contrast of her lily-white skin, and his black body, really made her lust surge. Now that her black cock virginity was over, she surrendered to the age-old melding of hot lust, and let Coach take her.

Calvin was giving her a real reaming out, his steel-hard black cock taking another lily-white cunt. White women just couldn't stay away, he'd taken more white women than most white guys ever got in a lifetime. From the youngest, an 18-year-old virgin to the oldest, a 60-year-old grandmother, a score of them had gotten the supreme stuffing. The only downside for the ladies, they'd have to go back to some midget dick white man. That's why most of them got repeat sessions, since their guys were tiny dicked types, and they knew where to find the real cock. Taking their black cock virginity had opened their eyes. Once they got blacked, they were always eager for more of the same.

Rona brought her legs up and around his hips, and she shuddered as his cock lanced in, being stuffed so supremely, made her lust burn like molten steel. How the hell had she ever believed that a 5-inch dicked husband was enough?

She purred, ''Fuck me, take my cunt and use it.''

The coach was happy to do so, he rose to his knees and pulled Rona up with him. Her upper body was suspended in mid-air, he kept her hips tightly gripped, and plowed into her, enjoying the shrieks and howls filling the room. She was gasping, god, she'd never felt anything as good as his huge cunt opener.

"You like my big black dick?"

"God, yes, I LOVE IT keep fucking me, Calvin!"

"I'm gonna mark your cunt with my load, and own your tight little pussy, Rona!"

"Yes, my cunt is yours, mark it as your own, this is the best fucking I've ever had, I feel so alive, ram that big black cock into me, make me cum!"

Coach continued to plow her, and she screamed with pleasure as an orgasm slammed her with hard, wrenching spasms, her pussy becoming even tighter, making her cunt the ultimate grip. The coach was building up a load, and he continued to fuck her through every spasm. Blacking Mrs. Summers was a real pleasure.

He lifted her upper body and her face was inches away.

"Nobody's ever made me cum that hard, kiss me."

Their lips came together, and tongues slid out to greet each other. Coach stood up, keeping Rona impaled on his dick, she hooked her ankles together around his waist, as he grabbed her ass cheeks tightly, and started to raise and lower her on his straining dick. Rona was being lifted up and down, like she was some kind of masturbation toy, a living fuck doll, and just thinking that made her body tremble, it was fucking hot to feel like she was being used in that manner.

Coach then lay back, and watched the exciting spectacle of one of the hottest women in the whole state, sliding down his dick. She loved to ride, and she wanted him to explode his load into her. She rammed herself down the full length, feeling the twinges but loving the way her cunt was spread open. She started to ride him like a sex-driven cowgirl, Rona grabbed her cum slathered breasts, feeling the sperm oozing between her fingers as she started to tweak her big, silver dollar sized nipples, they were as stiff as if they were made of steel, standing out an inch and very sensitive. Her nipples responded in their usual way, tingling with throbs of pleasure, sending hot pulses of pleasure to her creaming cunt.

She had never known how much pleasure having a big cock to take her was, if she'd known, she would have gotten the coach to fuck her when he was hired 5 years ago.

"Oh yeah baby, ride that dick, make me flood your tight white cunt!"

Rona wanted to feel the hot bloom, his potent black sperm exploding bareback inside her. She was on the pill, one child had been more than enough, and she was determined not to have another one, and she had remained protected. Rona was riding him with cunt stuffing plunges, she felt his cock swelling to even greater proportions and knowing that he was about to explode shoved her over.

"Yes, yes, yes, gonna cum so fucking hard, I love your big black dick, give it to me, let me have it, flood MEEEEEE!"

Her voice rose up to a shriek, and her already stuffed cunt clamped tighter, spasming wildly in the grip of her second climax, she felt filled to bursting, and his cock pierced deep, she felt the rush, the sizzling hot bloom of potent sperm being sprayed directly into her pill protected womb. Her screams of pleasure filled the air as his cock bucked and jerked, her womb was flooded, and still more cum was delivered, flooding the rest of her cunt. She lifted off, keeping her pussy entrance almost touching his cock head, grabbed his dick and stroked him, and let the last sprays splatter all over the labial lips, pasting her tingling clit, her body shuddering as a third orgasm tore through her.

The area was a mess, thick gouts of cum poured out of her pussy, soaking Calvin's cock and balls, and she was as sweated up as she had been after Cheerleader practice. She stood up, smiled, and beckoned Calvin to join her under the shower. He was happy to do so, following her tight, white ass. They soaped each other, hands stroking and fondling, and his cock grew back again!

Unwilling to leave a hard cock in her wake, she quickly got to her knees and started to suck his dick. The idea that she, a white woman, was submissively kneeling, letting a black cock take advantage of her subservient cocksucker position, really hit that kinky need. Rona went after that dick with gusto, now that she had sucked him off once, her mouth was able to adjust faster, and let her wetly sucking lips slide easier, taking a hot, swirling ride on his black pole.

Coach looked down enjoying the sight of a sexy, blonde white MILF sucking his dick. Mrs. Summers was really a hotboxed woman. Having to be stuck with a tiny dicked man, he was pleased with the way she had responded, now that she knew what he was packing, he knew she'd be back.

She went after his dick like a woman starved for it, her hand was buried in her sopping cunt, masturbating furiously. She was eating him alive, she grabbed his balls and started to tug gently on the swollen nuts, and she squealed around his dick as her pussy shuddered to climax, her mouth tightened down, becoming a superbly tight, hot receptacle for his load, and he obliged, burying the entire 10 inches. Rona felt his cock nestle into her throat, he grunted and growled, she made swallowing motions as she felt his dick pulsate there as her warm throat milked him. Once again, his dick obliged as he poured out a hot load, firing two full spurts straight down her throat, then pulling back and letting the rest of his load fill her mouth with hot, creamy satisfaction.

Once out of the showers, they dried each other off. Rona was amazed when she saw the wall clock, it was 10 minutes after 10, the time had flown by.

The coach said, "Looking forward to the next time you take my cock.''

It was not a question, and Rona grinned, she took his dick, gave the head luscious kisses, smiled up at Calvin, and cooed, "You can bet on it!"

She got dressed in tight shorts and a T-shirt that let her dairies push out the front. No bra or panties, she felt too revved up to care, and when she left Coach Calvin with a wave, he smiled as he watched that amazing ass wiggle its way out the door. He was willing to bet that Rona Summers, married mother of Nikki Summers, was still an anal virgin, next time, he was gonna take care of that detail. Once they get blacked, they always come back.

****

When she got home, her husband was his usual horny self, and in the bedroom, he strode in naked from the bathroom, his little 5-inch wiener sticking up, looking absurdly pleased with himself as he displayed his so-called endowment.

Rona had to stop herself from laughing at his little wiener, and she dutifully stripped and let him take his joy ride. As he got in as much as he could, a thick glut of Calvin's spunk leaked out of her womb and surrounded his dick.

"Mmmm, sweet little wifey is so wet, so horny tonight!"

Rona knew exactly what it was, and smiled to herself. If only little dicked hubby knew what was surrounding his dick, he'd freak out. She put on her usual show, pretending to pant and moan at his "performance" and he quickly blew his wad, squirting a few meager dribs into her wet heat.

Rolling over, hubby was snoring in less than 5 minutes, and she lay back, her fingers and 8 inches dildo finishing what he had so clumsily started, and she let her mind relive what she had just done with Calvin, sucking his cock, swallowing his load, getting her body sprayed, the hard, hot-fucking, the contrast of her lily-white body being plundered by his hard-muscled, big cocked black body, painting her womb, and she let the glorious wrenching of hard spasms take her, sailing into orgasm with grunts and growls of pleasure.

She rolled onto her side, and let sleep drift closer. She was ready for the next time, she knew that being blacked, she would always be going back.

groomleader
groomleader
2,759 Followers