Higher and Beyond

Story Info
A cheating mother seduces her son.
4.8k words
4.42
148.2k
229
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsDelicia
MrsDelicia
614 Followers

AN: Been a longtime lurker so I tried writing something while in a state of profound arousal. This story is born of that. Also it's my first erotic story on this site, so let's see how it goes. PS, if you somehow missed the memo, this story contains strong blood-related mother-son incest, so be warned. All characters are above 18 years and all that good stuff.

-

I can't wait to tell my parents the news. I impressed the hell out of the executives of the company I did my final internship at, and now they want to hire me as a permanent Systems Security Consultant the moment I'm out of college. Not so great news = I'd have to move back home or get a nearby apartment as the company is in the same city. I know they'll be happy for me, it's just... I would really save money if I didn't have to pay for an apartment and lived with them. With dad apparently traveling all the time, it should work out fine.

The first thing I notice when I get home is a car in the driveway I've never seen before. My father's in London on a business trip and my mom should be at work at this time of day. I haven't told them I'm coming home for the holidays. Maybe they bought a new car? But that shouldn't be likely as I heard dad complain about the lease on their car that he's still just barely able to pay off, so that kicks away that theory. Anyway I make my way to the front door and am surprised to find it unlocked. I grip my phone in case I need to call the police but it's dead. Idiot. Should have charged it.

There's no movement in the house, at least none that I can see. I walk slowly around the ground floor and breath in relief when I find it all clear. Now to check upstairs. I go up the stairs carefully avoiding that creaky stair on the top. I start from my room. Clear.

The next one...clear.

But when I get to my parents' room, there are sounds coming from it. Sounds of a sexual nature. Are they doing the deed? Am I about to be caught in a hellish situation that I don't want to see?

It's just heavy breathing and slight moaning, so there's still a chance I might be misjudging the situation. I better take a quick look, just to be sure. Nothing wrong with peeking on your parents having sex. If they're having sex. Right? Right?!!

I find their door slightly ajar and crawl on my hands and knees slowly inching my way forward. For reasons I'd rather not delve into right now, blood pumps through my cock, inflating it almost instantly. My mother is leaning forward over the desk she uses for her make up. Her wide ass and thick thighs jiggling slightly. I admire the curve of her thighs as they join the curve of her calves before connecting to her cute bare feet and her green painted toes as they curl into the soft carpet. I make out stains on that carpet that ran down from her legs.

"...ah, that feels so good." She breathes through apparent pleasure. "Go a little deeper and faster."

I unzip my jeans and gently rub my throbbing cock as it drips pre-cum onto the wooden floor outside the room.

"Oh...yeah...just like that." She continues. "Now faster...more...that's it!" Her face oozes pleasure, facing upwards, eyes closed, mouth in an ecstatic smile leaking saliva. Her long auburn hair sticks to her sweaty back and face. And what a beautiful back it is. Arching slightly from her delicious looking neck, with a sexy little dip going lower, before it curves out into her succulent, sensual and bubbly butt that ripples every half a second, splattering drops of sweat and fluid from a region a little south of it.

I slowly wrap my hand around my cock, stroking it periodically and adjusting the pressure of my grip. This is so wrong. On so many levels. This my mother!! But the sense of wrongness is only fuel for my lust addled brain. I've never been this horny in my life. My cock's never been this hard in my life. My mother's never looked so sexy in my life.

"That's so...deep! Ah, oh yeah....ah." Her sultry voice is like music to my ears, reaching inside me and caressing my spiritual body, stroking the cock of my soul. I can't take my eyes off her luscious, bouncy and glistening ass, getting flattened and inflated time and time again. Before today if I'm being honest I'd just thought my mother had a fat ass. She'd often joked about it, but and even now, I can still say that she does have a fat ass. That was all I could see before, but not anymore. There's so much more to it.

I stroke my cock faster as my mother's moans keep increasing with each passing second. Who would have thought this would happen? Certainly not me. I thought my mom was just a regular boring yet loving wife and mother that cared for her family. Not this. Not a woman moaning in delight as her pussy gets stretched. Not a woman smiling and drooling as her juicy ass cheeks are squeezed seductively. And certainly not a woman taking pleasure in having her pussy wrapped around a hard cock that's not her husband's. Yes. She's fucking the neighbor. Robert.

"Oh yes Sarah!! I love the way your pussy squeezes my cock. It's honestly the best!"

"You...should be.... honored." She breathes out.

"But it was a surprise to find you in the toilet having a quickie with Jane's younger brother—OH!" He shudders and his cum leaks more out of my mother's bloated pussy. She moans as her pussy is flooded again for the who-knows-how-many'th time. Jane? That's her best friend...

She catches her breath, before making her way to the bed and collapsing on it. "Thanks Bob. My pussy just had another itch that needed a dick to scratch it." She stretches her hand and scoops up some of the semen that pooled on the floor. She brings it up to her nose, breathing deeply and moaning seductively before licking her fingers clean. "Nothing soothes that itch like a man's hot cum."

Rope after rope of semen shoots from my cock at hearing my mother speak like such a... a whore. I clench my teeth and my mind blanks out completely. My body is stiff and for a while I can't move.

I just hear voices.

"As fun as this was, Bob, I have an appointment with my masseur later."

"Damn. Don't tell me you're still hungry?"

"...a little, but my pussy's sore. Before you arrived I'd been fucking Paul all morning." Paul, Jane's brother.

"The lucky little shit."

"Lucky he is. He was just the nearest cock when we had our New Year's party two years ago. He's been fucking my pussy every chance since. So, that means my masseur will just have to settle for working my ass and mouth. I do so love the taste of his dick."

Clothes rustle around.

"I've been meaning to ask, but doesn't your husband satisfy you?"

"Where do you think my husband is right now?"

"..."

"Exactly. I tried to tough it out, but ever since Aaron went to college, Peter's been focusing all his time in work and neglecting me." More rustling clothes. "When we went to one of his work's functions last year, I was happy that he invited me. But then he gets a call and disappears for the rest of the night...Ha-ha...I had my first double penetration that night. Air tight is what they called it. His colleagues were more than happy to satisfy my urges."

Her voice brings me back to the land of the living, as well as resurrecting my cock.

Oh shit... There's the mother—pun I guess? —of all loads poured on the wooden floor in front me. Fuck. I've never cum this much before. How long was I out? My mother and Bob\Robert is already fully dressed.

"C'mon, I'll give you a ride." Bob says. I get the hell out of dodge and spider crawl around the corner of the corridor. There's a window above me with the sun shining right at the direction I just came from. The light should shine in their eyes, allowing me to peek around the corner. I do.

Robert exits first.

He misses the strike zone with a wide margin and walks down the stairs. Safe!

My heart starts racing erratically when my mother doesn't exit the room.

"Actually, I think I'll just stay home. I think you really tired me out." Her voice loudly calls out.

"Really? You sure?"

"Yeah. You should go, I'll just sleep for the rest of the day."

Could I be lucky? Will I be safe if I just wait until she falls asleep and then clean that shit up?

No such luck. She appears in the doorway. She looks down the corridor at my closed bedroom door. Shit!

The sun shines in her eyes and she averts them. She bends down to where the strike-zone is. Double-shit!!

For a moment it looks like she's staring right at me. But that should be impossible due to the sun's ray's blinding her.

Her mouth curls seductively and I could swear that was a wink she just gave me.

She bends down further, and—looking in my direction—licks the puddle on the floor. I can hear her moaning from right across the hall. She swirls her tongue around it then slurps it all up hungrily. She closes her eyes.

"Yummy!" She retreats back into her room, smacking her lips, closing the door behind her. With the pressure of my hard cock pressed tightly against my jeans having given me enough physical stimulation; I cum in my pants. Fuck me that was the hottest thing I've ever seen.

***********

Two months. Two relatively long months have passed since that fateful day. And I'm now officially heading home from college. I already broke the news about the job and I can stay there as long as I want. That wouldn't be a problem, but what of the giant nuclear warhead in the room?

I sigh. My parents are apparently throwing a welcome home party, inviting over a few friends and family. I don't know what to do. I've been sitting in my car a few blocks from the house for a while now. What if mom's friend Jane was invited? Oh who am I kidding, she was invited. The question is what if her brother was invited. That would be... something. There's this cocktail of lust, bitter frustration and jealousy burning in my veins. How many of the men there has had their cocks inside my mother's pussy? Has conveniently scratched that itch?

Fucking little pervert. My own cock for some reason hardens. To hell with it.

I start the car and drive home. There's a whole bunch of people in the yard, loitering about. Some standing by a barbeque, others sitting by the pool, other's sitting around tables with long table cloths.

I'm greeted by everyone once I step out of my car. My father heads straight towards me and grips me in a bear hug. "Missed you, kid. Good to have you home."

"Thanks, Dad."

"Your mother will be around shortly."

I try not to flinch at the mention of her.

I go around exchanging pleasantries with old friends and neighbors, glad to see no sign of Robert and his wife!, Jane. Meaning the 'lucky little shit' should also not be here. But then again, my mother has been missing as well. That cocktail feeling returns again but before I even get a little tipsy fro it, my eyes are covered by soft hands.

"Guess who?"

A sultry voice whispers in my ear. My cock stands at attention immediately. It's her. Fuck!

"Mom." I say fighting to keep the strain from my voice.

"That's right. You win a prize!" Laughter from the peanut gallery surrounds us, the hands are removed and I'm turned around. She hugs me.

"I missed you... Aaron." The way she said it was like meeting a lover after a long time. That doesn't mean anything. Right? Right?!

"Missed you, mom." No way she missed the strain in my voice. She lets go of me and the sensual queen herself stands before me. Her curvaceous body is covered in a tight fitting red dress ending right above the knees, showing off a bit of her erotic thick thighs, her beautifully curved calves and her sexy feet in high heels with black painted toes. That delicious ass flairs out with her hips bringing back images of it glistening and rippling as it was rammed over and over again.

"You'll get your prize later..." She whispers in my ear again. Totally doesn't mean anything. But the way she smiles seductively at me with those tasty puffed up lips begs to differ.

********

The day passes slowly, but I'm actually having fun sharing stories from college with everyone. Laughter spreads all around as jokes are exchanged. Mostly about me being a 'grown-up' now. Not long after, it's time for us to eat. The guys manning the barbeque bring over the meat and chicken, and others bring a variety of salads from the kitchen. We are all seated at different tables.

"It's really good to have you back with us Aaron." My mother says when we're all done eating. She delivers a beautiful speech and after everyone clinks their glasses together, the conversations continue to flow.

"You know, something strange happened." My mother says after a while. Everyone is minding their own business and its just my father, and a few other family friends at my table. My mother is sitting opposite me. I drink from my glass.

"What is it honey?" My father asks.

"Oh, it's just..." Something brushes against my thigh. A dog? I ignore it for now.

"I had this weird feeling a few months ago." She continues. I don't like where this is going. The movement brushes against my knee this time. Damn dog.

"What kind?" My father asks again, looking a little bored actually.

"Oh, it just felt like Aaron was here at the house. Something like that."

I grab the dog, wanting it to—not a dog. Hairless dog? I look down and see beautiful bare feet with cute black painted toes resting on my lap. This can't be good. I look up and see a smiling devil staring right at me. She licks her lips.

"That's normal honey. You probably just missed him." My dad continues while having off-handed conversations with the others at the table. Honestly, not everyone is paying much attention to our little 'conversation.'

"Maybe. But now that he's right in front of me, I just want him to pay more attention to his mother."

Her feet squeeze my hard cock through my jeans.

"Oh, honey. He's a grown man now, I'm sure he doesn't want to play with his parents anymore."

"It's fine dad. I want to...play together with mom." I say through clenched teeth. My father looks at me funny, but smiles after a while. "You're a momma's boy now? That's fine I guess."

My mother arcs a delicate brow, almost daring me to continue. I stealthily unzip my pants and release my throbbing monster. My mother's sexy feet immediately wrap around it. One foot strokes the shaft while the other plays and squeezes the bulbous head. She alternates her feet.

"You alright Aaron?" my aunt Fiona asks me worried.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine, Aunt Fi. Probably just a little jetlagged or something."

She strokes my cock with the insteps of her soft warm feet.

"Alright then. Don't' push yourself."

"Will...w-will do, Aunt Fi." My mother's feet keep pumping up and down my cock. She interlocks her toes around it and squeezes gently while stroking it. It feels so good. Little jolts of electricity spikes through my body sporadically, warning of my impending orgasm.

My mother releases her feet and lays down the full sole of one of them against my dick. It's so soft and warm. She applies more and more pressure as she frantically rubs that sexy foot on my dick, all the while staring me right in the eyes while biting the corner of her bottom lip. Oh shit... I'm about to...

The pressure disappears. I almost moan in disappointment as my hips move slowly up and down in anticipation. My mother sucks in her bottom lip and flicks it out.

"You okay son? You look like someone just stole your pizza." My dad asks.

"No I'm just fine dad. It's just—"

"Oh, silly me!" We stare at my mother as she bends to pick up something she apparently dropped. Everyone goes back to conversing and ignores what just happened, including my father. He turns to talk to Aunt Fi's husband about whatever.

A minute or two have passed. Did my mother just disappear? I look around but no one seems to mind her absence.

I was just about to sheath my weathered sword when warm hands grasp it. I nearly gasp but suppress it. My mother smirks up at me, her dark green eyes gleaming with lust.

I look around but the table cloth hides her nicely. There's enough distance between each seat for no one to notice her. She strokes my cock back to life. No doubt from much, much practice her hands are like magic. She squeezes the base with one hand and strokes the shaft with the other. My pre-cum drips down her hands giving me a smoother experience. My mother licks her lips.

Ecstasy.

She wouldn't...

She sucks the head of my dick into her mouth. Sparks start shooting through my brain again. Shit, I don't want to pass out in front of all these people.

My mother wraps her tongue around the head, rubbing the frenulum with the tip then swirling her tongue around the whole head. Meanwhile she keeps stroking the cock with her hands.

I try as hard as possible to mask my face but soon give up, and not-so-subtly cover it with one hand, rubbing my temples as if nursing a headache.

"...Aaron?" I look up to see Aunt Fi's husband Charles staring me. Oh shit, my dad's missing.

"Uncle Charles?"

"Oh, so you do remember me. Just Charles now, my boy."

"Um, Charles."

"That's more like it. You're a man now. Not the..." His voice sort of fades into the background. My mother is sucking frantically on my cock taking it deep until the base then releasing it to suck on the tip while squeezing it again with her hands. She continues this for a while until I'm sure I'm about to cum.

"...so that would be about the essentials about working in the private sector as opposed to..." Charles continues. My father returns. "More beer everyone!"

Fuck, fuck, fuck!! I don't want to hear your voice now! My mother keeps shoving my cock deep into her mouth, massaging the head with her throat. A thought enters my mind for some reason. My mother visiting her 'masseuse'.

'my masseuse will just have to settle for working my ass and mouth. I do so love the taste of his dick'

This is the kind of things she was doing there. And I know for a fact she's been visiting that guy since before I left for college. My father neglecting her is probably just another excuse. This woman just loves sex.

The bitter taste of envy and frustration fuel the boiling fluid gathering in my balls. Sound disappears. I can't hear. The first of my senses to go.

My mother lets my cock go and like a hungry cock-loving slut slobbers at it, licking the underside sloppily then spitting on the head. Now she's just sucking up all the fluid on my dick. I can't hear a thing... all my focus is on what the cock-sucking mother of mine is doing. Since I haven't been punched in the face and dragged to some mental institute, what the sex-craved vixen is doing probably looks louder than it actually sounds. This is it. Color disappears from my vision. My mother furiously strokes my cock and just when I'm about to blow, she squeezes the base of my cock hard enough to prevent me from cumming. With her other hand she keeps stroking me while at the same time holding the head in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it and sucking at it. Being kept on the precipice of orgasm...the most lustful unrelenting teasing torture imaginable. I stare at my mother, silently begging her, but her eyes are closed and she's thoroughly enjoying sucking my cock. Just a second before I almost said fuckit! and blew our cover, my mother released her hands and shoved my cock in its entirety into her mouth and throat. I grab the back of her head and intermittently push it hard to force my cock in deeper as I release my semen in unending bursts in my own mother's heavenly mouth. Somehow the sound of her gulping down what feels like liters (probably not) of my semen tears through my lust addled mind and causes me to cum continuously harder and longer. I start to panic when there's no sign of my orgasm ending, and yet I can't let go of my mother's head as she just continues to keep taking in what I give her.

MrsDelicia
MrsDelicia
614 Followers
12