Higher and Beyond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********

What feels like hours later, I wake up in my bed alone. Terror runs through my heart. Shit, shit, shit! How did I get here?! Does everyone know? Did Charles ever shut up? What the fuck happened?! I hold my head, hoping to somehow pressure the answers out of it. Flashes! There are images, scenes, replaying from last night.

I'd somehow zipped up my pants after my mother lovingly licked and cleaned my dick. Then...ignoring all the gazes I stumbled into the house and crashed onto my bed, knocked out. I remember someone, my father saying, "That's it, son. Get drunk, release all that stress. It's good for you." Poor bastard. I came in your wife's mouth and she swallowed everything I gave her...

Damn. What now? Breathe, calm down. Analyze the situation.........There ain't shit to be analyzed!!! Your mom gave you a footjob, then the greatest blowjob of your life. And the worst part....you want more, You want to see to what heights that sex fiend of a mother can take you. You—I—want to go there together with her.

"Mom..." I sigh. Better leave before evaluating things further. There's another barbeque today with mostly family.

I'll go for a drive to cool off and just...do other stuff to get my mind off my sex goddess of a mother.

After a quick shower I head to my car. The drive is smooth and I listen to some classic rock on the radio. A perfect way to waste time and just let loose. I've been on the road for a few hours now, needlessly wasting gas. I stop the car in the driveway and join the family already at the barbeque.

"College turned you soft, kid."

"A real life light weight. I've never really seen one before."

"You okay, my boy?"

That's how the conversations went all throughout cooking and eating. Much to my relief and disappointment my mother behaved this time. If you can call teasing me with her feet and giving me another footjob that ended right before I came—behaving. She smiles dangerously at me and sticks out her tongue in a way that suggests to follow her. Her naked succulent thick thighs tease me invitingly as they curve up to her juicy ass in an innocent yellow sundress. I leave the ignorant folk and nonchalantly get up to follow my mother.

She disappears right as she enters the house. I enter behind her and I'm drawn to the sexy strapped sandals that adorned her cute feet not too long ago. I set them aside neatly, not to draw attention from others. Further ahead—fuck—there lays a red thong. It's thoroughly wet, and has the musky scent of 'woman'. I breathe deep into the cloth, instantly getting addicted to the smell. But before I'm caught in a precarious position, I pocket the thong and continue on my journey. When I turn the corner, a bare leg ensnares me. She wraps it around my waist while she stands on the other leg.

"Get it out. Hurry!"

I immediately drop my pants and free my pointing cock. She grabs it and guides it into her wet pussy. Oh damn! Her pussy feels so warm, and I have to agree with Robert, I love the way it squeezes me. Like the vaginal muscles are massaging my dick.

Another skill from the masseuse, no doubt.

I grab my mother's waist and slam into her, our genitals like magnets that are strongly attracted to each other, pulling apart for a moment before meeting again with greater and greater force. My mother kisses me. She shoves her tongue into my mouth tasting my saliva and thoroughly exploring my mouth. I do the same. Entwining our tongues in an effortless dance as we shake our hips faster and faster. Her hands explore my body, rubbing every muscle it can. Just the sound of heavy breathing and light moaning fills the air. I want to pull out and just keep my tip in to tease her for a bit, but my dick just doesn't want to come out of my mother's delicious pussy. I squeeze and rub her thick thighs and this juicy ass I've been losing sleep over. She wraps both legs around my hips, and this was where all those hours spent at the gym pays off. It's not easy holding a woman up while doing the deed. But superhuman strength is granted, especially when the pussy your dick is going in and out of belongs to your mother. The speed is insane. I'm fucking my mother's pussy with everything I have and she meets my every thrust with an equally powerful one.

"F-Finally..." My mother breaks the kiss and says.

"W-what?" I ask as I slow down a little.

"No, go faster! Don't slow!" I comply and jackhammer my dick into her pussy.

"That's—that's it!!! I broke up with...all my...l-lovers." That got my attention.

"H-haven't had a man...in... two...mon—" Our fucking reaches a crescendo. I grab her juicy ass with both hands and ram my dick into her pussy as deep as it can go, keeping it there.

"That's it baby. You're a good boy. Cum inside your mother. Cum for her." I do. I unleash rope after rope of my man juice inside her. Her pussy clamps down on my throbbing cock, sucking furiously on it. It feels so damn good to cum inside my own mother. This is something that shouldn't ever even be thought about, much less be put into action. But here we are. A son keeping his dick inside his mother to unload all his cum into her.

"That's a good boy. Let's continue this upstairs." She leads me by the dick up the stairs to my room, the furthest from the other rooms. Once inside, she locks the door and I push her onto the bed.

"Slow down there." She palms my dick and slowly rubs it as it grows again. "As I was saying, when I found out that you knew, I broke off all other men that regularly used to fuck my pussy."

Just a little bit, my dick throbs at those words. She drags me down too, then lifts her sundress and impales herself on my cock.

"I saw you stroking it when Bob was fucking me." She slowly grinds on my cock. "When you were watching and stroking, a normal mother should have panicked or whatever, but no. That just led to me getting this idea." She starts bouncing repeatedly. "You're...living...with...me." She stops again, pulling her bountiful ass slowly back and forth on my dick. "I'll be your sex toy. And you'll... be mine. We fuck every day. Your father is never around. It's," her face stops one inch in front of mine, "perfect."

She lowers it and we kiss, twisting our tongues sensually together, hands roaming over our bodies, the pungent sex odor heavy in the room.

We fuck all day, giving some bullshit excuse that my father actually bought. Fuck my life. Literally and figuratively. I love fucking my mother. And we'll continue to enjoy each other's bodies and taking our pleasure to new heights. We'll go their together.

fin

12