All Comments on 'Higher and Beyond'

by MrsDelicia

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well done.

Very well done, please write more.

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishabout 5 years ago
Very good

For a first story. Please keep writing.

xsiveonexsiveoneabout 5 years ago
I'm in!

You got me; I'll be looking for more of your stories. This one hit a great chord, I think that woman could kill a healthy man. Hope the boy can hold up.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 5 years ago
Nice

I liked it quite a bit.......let's see some more from them.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

As unromantic as it sounds, he would have been smart to insist on his mother showing him a clean bill of health given all the strange cock who went bareback in her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I understand the first scene between mom and son being rushed but the rest should have been drawn out. Plus you mention she enjoys anal so where the hell is that?

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband2017about 5 years ago
Awesome

Holy fuck that was hot. Can't wait to see what else you post on here. You've definitely know what to say to keep a cock hard. Love it. Keep it up. Pun intended lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is golden.

Well written, deserves praises and reads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

this site i called literotica which means erotic literature. This was just a lame redundant sex story. The mother is a whore blah, blah, blah. What happened to the talented authors?

txcrackertxcrackerabout 5 years ago
Excellent First !

Great flap story , which it was what you wanted , I assume . 5*s too . Your talented , More .

Thanks for the read

txcracker

writerjabwriterjababout 5 years ago
Fat ass?

Is thick and fat the new healthy hot? Also, no she isn’t a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
very nice

hope he knocks her up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dialogue!

Hopelessly unreal dialogue.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedabout 5 years ago
* * * * *

For a first story, You did awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

I can not wait for more stories to come. Your first story was truly a home run.

69licklover6969licklover69about 4 years ago
more more more

read both stories now and need to read more when you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep writing

I totally agree with 69ll69. I'll be on the lookout for more of your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful

More

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
An exceptional first effort.

I'm a regular lurker in the "Mom & Son" incest category. I've read a lot of the stories in the Literotica collection, dealing with this particular 'flavor' of incest erotica.

You stated that you wrote this, while aroused. This is good, to keep the creative mind alive...and it's good for plot generation. Your story is well written... and I only found one error in it.

Two words of advice. Always... ALWAYS...proof-read your work carefully, TWICE... theoretically while you aren't aroused, and hence, distracted.

Thesaurus. Always have one around you, and learn the differences between "They're" "There" and "Their". This one thing, will set you above most amateur Literotica writers.

There is Erotica...and then there is well written erotica.

Your story plots, and character development are pretty good. Most assuredly above average. Stay with that, and perhaps even add to it. You seem to have the knack, for adding back story when needed, but without slowing down plot development. For some writers, that's a real stumbling block.

Your stories have the potential to grow, although they are complete stories in and of themselves. Nice thing about this, is that you have the raw material here, to add other characters to the stories you have already written... and add more sub-plots as you go. I for one, will look forward to your next Literotica story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Expected her to force him down on her

She is an aggressive woman and could still coerce him to service her needs!

hanksnow37hanksnow37almost 4 years ago

blah, blah, blah... could go on forever but this is the only comment necessary: FUCKING PERFECT!

smokywolfsmokywolfover 3 years ago

Great story writing skills. Story oozes with hot hormones

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Great story

I’ve read both you stories now and for me this was your best. Good start to a promising career. Well done.

bej90bej90about 3 years ago

I love your stories they have became some of my favorites I hope you keep writing so I can keep reading you are very talented.

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Blew My Mind,,,,Again

Even after reading this three times it still blows my mind how hot the scene are.

sjjazzsjjazzover 2 years ago

The writing is great, but I think that some of the characters’ actions and reactions just aren’t believable. Normally a son would be shocked and angry to see his mother having sex with someone other than his father, but Aaron just finds it hot. That’s not plausible to me. Also, I just don’t see how his mother could go unnoticed sucking Aaron’s cock under the table.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"masseuse" with a penis??

So, is it her masseur that you wanted to write into the story fellating her, or is it this unique "masseuse" she's employing, a dickgirl!?

Please be succinct, preferably with the latter choice...

sirius23sirius23over 2 years ago

You might just be the best writer in the genre on this site. IMHO, you understand the mindset of those of us that love this type of story. We're not looking for literature, but the sex has to be graphic and well described, which you do perfectly. The dialogue doesn't have to be realistic (as some have suggested), it just has to be hot and in tune with the action, which your stories also have.

I'd love a F/d and b/s addition to your portfolio, with big cocks, creamy cunts and depraved minds.

The genre is well established, there aren't gonna be seismic breakthroughs in new plot ideas,etc. What breathes fresh air into it are stories that lead to explosive climaxes.

You are the mistress of that right now

TzrplzrTzrplzrabout 1 year ago

There's nothing more sensual than an insatiable woman who is willing to take WHAT she desires WHEN she desires. Very Hawt writing. I intend to read your other story post haste. Hoping it puts forth the same imagery of unbridled forbidden lust. With such a vivid imagination and the ability to turn your erotic fantasy to words such as you have, I envy the lucky man in your life. I look forward to seeing more of your submissions.

.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 year ago

(4/30/2023) Well, this was Hot! But a bit too fantastical. She would never get away with what she did under the table in real life. I liked the ending. It would have been shitty to continue to fuck her lovers while doing our hero. Best to keep it in the family and discreet. It would make a great love story. I Don't feel anything for the hubby. You snooze, you lose. Happy wife happy life. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well finding out his mom is a complete cockslut killed my boner right away. Worst opener I've seen in a while. No son in their right mind would want her after knowing she goes around getting it from god knows how many cocks. She was able to give all those regular cocks up on a whim for 2 months after being clearly addicted? Doubtful at best. It's very rare I dislike an incest story, but I guess I've found one.

01Timber6701Timber6711 days ago

SMH,, no son would ever do that to his mom after she was a cheater

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrsDelicia@MrsDelicia
Some things about me huh... Reading erotica stimulates my arousal more than conventional pornography. And I'm fairly certain I've only crossed the...first...few lines of what 'turns me on', probably, maybe, I think......