Higher Education Ch. 02

Story Info
Our heroine checks in with her trailblazing older sister.
1.2k words
4.18
5.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EbonLand
EbonLand
52 Followers

Introduction:

I should have put this in Chapter One, but I am still learning how this site works. I intend for this to be a long series. I am currently drafting Chapter Two. I am a novice writer and so welcome constructive feedback; part of the reason I'm posting this in parts is so I can edit and improve each chapter based on comments. Although this story will be slow, it does not aspire to be a romance or literary work. It's pornography. So if readers aren't interested in that, they will not enjoy this story.

After the strange encounter with Jessica. Hannah sat in her room, staring at her laptop. She couldn't focus on the textbook laid out on the desk next to it. She googled to see what time it was at the city in Europe where her sister Sarah was studying abroad. She saw it was 9PM there, and figured that Sarah, the quiet, studious homebody, would be reading a book as she got ready to go to bed. She had to talk to Sarah--she was dying to know how (and why) she had suddenly become friends with Jessica, the affable but distant head cheerleader from their hometown who had barely interacted with them when they grew up.

She booted up Skype and saw that Sarah was online.

"Hey sis," she typed. "Have a minute to talk?"

"A few," her sister typed back. "Anything urgent?"

"Oh no", Hannah typed. "Just wanted to catch up for a few minutes.

Hannah's computer began to chirp with the sound of Sarah initiating a video chat.

Sarah clicked the "Accept" button and Sarah's image popped up on the screen.

Hannah beamed widely at seeing her sister, and then furrowed her brow in surprise.

Sarah was smiling happily, and looked thrilled to see her sister. But, rather than wearing dowdy pajamas and reading glasses, Sarah wore heavy make up, her light brown hair was teased out, and her shoulders were bare. She wore black, spade earrings that matched the navel piercing and necklace Hannah had seen on Jessica. Hannah was puzzled by Hannah's bare shoulders, but she figured that she'd answered while changing, and that her demure sister figured that she wouldn't expose herself to any random person who could in the room with Hannah.

"What's up sis!?" Sarah asked excitedly.

"Oh....Sarah....I thought you'd be getting ready for bed..." Hannah stuttered.

"Oh no, my night's just getting started! I'm about to go hang out with some friends, but I have time if you need to talk!" Sarah replied.

"Oh cool...don't let me keep you. I just wanted to chat. I saw Jessica, from back home today..." Hannah said tentatively..."

"YAY!" Sarah squealed. "I knew you guys would run into each other! Look, I know we never really talked to Jessica back home, but I got to know her in the past year...she's a really cool girl!"

"Yea...she was very friendly when I saw her..." Hannah wasn't quite sure what to make of the enthusiastic response. "You never mentioned that you guys had become close."

Sarah sighed. "You know mom and dad...they want what's best for us, but I think to them that means we never live outside of our books and studies. I'm afraid they'd think Jessica is a bad influence.

"Nothing could be further from the truth! Jessica's brilliant! She's at the top of our class! And she's one of the kindest people I've met! But she also knows how to have fun and how to live. I told her to look out for you!" Sarah retorted.

"Oh....okay....I also met your friend Lucas..." Hannah said.

Sarah beamed even wider. "Lucas is such a cool guy! Total gentlemen...and, to be honest, total hottie!" Sarah said.

Hannah blushed. She'd never heard Sarah talk about men she'd been attracted to before.

"He seemed...nice..."

Suddenly, Hannah heard a loud rapping sound from Sarah's end of the connection.

"Hold on, Hannah...let me grab that...my friends are waiting for me, I'll just tell them to wait a bit!"

Hannah saw Sarah stand up and her eyes grew so wide she thought they'd fall out.

Sarah hadn't been changing--she was already dressed for a night out of the type that Hannah couldn't imagine! She was wearing a tight, black tube dress, that let everyone see every curve of her body. Her shoulders were left bare because the dress barely covered the top of her breasts, and when Sarah fully stood up, she saw that it barely covered the bottom of her ass. Cut out slits along the side of the dress left tan (since when did Sarah tan??) flesh exposed.For a moment, the dress rode up enough that Hannah could see that Sarah was wearing a matching black g-string, that left her ass exposed. Before Sarah opened the door, she adjusted her dress to cover her underwear,

but the dress was so short it was a trivial adjustment.

"Dammmnnn girl you look hot" Hannah heard a deep, male voice resonate from off-screen. A deep, resonant bass line entered the room as Sarah opened the door.

"You do look scrumptious!" A higher pitch, American accented female voice joined in. "But don't spend TOO much time on your outfit--you won't be wearing it long!"

Sarah giggled. "You guys...I'm video chatting with my sister. She just met Jess! Hey, come meet her!"

Sarah entered into the video image again and she looked surprised for a moment.

"Oh Hannah...I thought I turned off the camera and microphone when I went to answer the door! I wanted to surprise you by introducing you to some of my friends!...Anyways, here they are!"

Sarah picked up her laptop and turned it towards a man and a woman standing in entryway of her room. The man was black, well over six feet tall, wearing a pair of jeans, and no shirt, revealing the kind of muscular physique Hannah had believed only existed in comic books. The girl was dusky skinned, looking Middle Eastern, and wore a white halter top off that cut off well above her belly button and had a plunging neckline that left the interiors and sides of her breasts exposed, and a matching white "skirt" that was a thin strip of fabric that tightly wrapped around her waist, cut off just below her genitals, and left her long legs fully exposed.

Both waved at the camera together.

"Hannah, meet Eve and Jean-Luc" Sarah chirped.

"We've heard so much about you!" Eve said into the camera. "But look...we'd really like to steal your sister away for the rest of the night...we have quite the party planned!"

"Just give me five more minutes guys," Sarah said, "And I'll be right there with the rest of you! Go ahead and get started without me, I'll join in!"

"All right" Jean-Luc said..."But don't stay too long! You know you're the life of the party once it gets going!"

The two turned around and walked out.

"You...the life of the party??" Hannah teased.

"They're flattering me" Sarah, rolled her eyes. "But I've learned there's a lot more to life than books and board games! Anyways, talk to Jess! I think she can do a lot to help you get settled into life away from home! We'll talk soon! Love you sis!"

Sarah leaned forward to turn off the screen, and it went blank.

EbonLand
EbonLand
52 Followers