All Comments on 'Higher Education Ch. 02'

by EbonLand

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's fine standing alone as a chapter 2. The build-up is slow in most of the really good stories. The prim and proper heroine should be well established early on and you're doing that. Having amazing sex early on usually spoils the story. Just keep going. Remember to outline the whole story first and then outline each chapter as you get to it. Make the difficult organization sequence decisions before writing so you don't regret leaving something out of an earlier chapter. And if you do leave something out, don't worry about it. Plug it in as a memory or something. If you don't admit to it, very few people will notice on their own. After outlining, write the dialogue first, then expand on the descriptive detail. It takes longer but results in more believable (and hot) conversations.

EbonLandEbonLandabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous: Thank you for the helpful and thoughtful feedback.

sober71sober71about 1 year ago

Building beautifuly 5*s so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEbonLand@EbonLand
I have a few series I've been working on for quite some time. All of them are slow burns. I will be posting them in pieces so I can edit and hopefully chapters based on feedback, so constructive feedback is welcome!