Highland Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So now we have a choice," she said. "Maybe we can go our separate ways and carry on with our lives or maybe we can get to know one another better."

I wasn't sure what she was suggesting and felt unable to make this particular choice.

"Would that be wise?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe for me, maybe not for you," she said cryptically.

"Listen," I said, "I am not in the habit of picking up married women."

There was an awkward pause and I could see her eyes which were already wet starting to fill with tears.

"I am sorry," she said. "I am being a foolish old woman and I have embarrassed you."

She moved as if to leave the table. I was uncertain what to do. I felt I had rebuffed her too harshly and maybe she was not as confident as she first appeared.

I put my hand on hers and said, "Don't go, I am enjoying talking to you. And don't call yourself a foolish old woman. You look pretty good to me and you also seem pretty bright as well."

She squeezed my hand with a look of gratitude and I realised that she was more vulnerable than I had realised. She quickly took a tissue from her bag and dabbed at her eyes.

"I was thinking of taking a wander round the city, there is some great architecture if you are interested," I said.

"Are you asking me to go with you?" she asked, a smile of joy filling her face.

"Why not, you are fellow culture vulture aren't you?" I replied.

"What is this culture vulture," she asked curiously.

"Oh sorry, it's a person who devours culture like a vulture devours dead meat. I have been devouring the festival for the last two days but I think I need something a little different for my dessert."

"That sounds very much to my taste," she said.

I turned out that my companion's name was Isabella. She seemed to know far more about Edinburgh than she had initially admitted and confessed that she had devoured several guidebooks as part of her culture vulture diet. We enjoyed a pleasant afternoon strolling around the eighteenth century buildings with Isabella occasionally pulling out her guide and quoting some nugget of information about who had designed a terrace or which famous person had lived in a house. Eventually it got to around four o'clock and I could see Isabella was getting a little weary of wandering.

"Don't you need to be getting back to your husband?" I asked.

"Oh no, he has a big dinner tonight. I could go but it will be a lot of very boring business talk so I will just go and have a quiet dinner in my hotel," she explained.

"Yeah, well I guess I will just do the same," I said. "Maybe order room service and rent a movie."

We walked along in silence both of us sensing the unsaid question lying between us. Eventually it was me who broke the silence.

"I don't suppose you would like to come back and share room service with me, they might even be able to rustle up a bottle of Argentine wine. I hear the Malbec is very good."

"Ah you like our wine, that is good," Isabella replied.

"Listen it doesn't have to be any more than a pizza and a bottle of wine," I added wondering whether I had crossed a line with this invitation,"

"Ah well if you are offering me pizza that changes everything," said Isabella laughing.

We made our way back to my hotel. Isabella reassured me that her husband would not be back at their hotel room until late and besides she had said she might go out to a cinema on her own that evening. I opened the door to my room and somewhat awkwardly ushered her in at the same time trying to switch on the lights. I remembered I needed to put my card in the slot and fumbled to find it in the gloom. Suddenly Isabella was behind me standing very close. She put one hand on my chest and for a moment we were frozen. I turned and faced her, staring down at her rather worn but still beautiful face, feeling the first tremors of desire in my loins. I honestly can't remember who moved first, it seemed as if in unison we moved together and our lips locked in a kiss.

Without speaking we began tearing each other clothes off. We moved through the gloom of the unlit room with the late afternoon sunlight filtering through the curtains and somehow wound up on the bed. I tore at her panties and she pushed down my jeans. My cock was already throbbing with desire. I wasn't sure if she was ready for me but when I reached down and touched the gaping slit of her pussy it was already oozing with juices and I sensed the urgency of her need. I slipped my prick into her dripping gash, it felt surprisingly tight. She pulled me in for another kiss as I began to thrust slowly and firmly into her. I had not experienced such raw visceral sex for a long time. I sensed that Isabella had bottled up her desire for a long time and now desperately craved sexual release.

She began to moan softly as I reamed her aching cunt. Isabella whispered to me not to stop and to go harder. I began ravaging her silken pussy pumping her for all I was worth, while she wrapped her legs around me and scraped my back with her long varnished fingernails. Now she was uttering small inchoate cries and groans as her climax built. I wasn't sure how much longer I could keep up this pounding but I was determined to satisfy her. Then suddenly her head was thrashing from side to side on the pillow. She bucked her hips up to meet my thrusts and with a wild cry crested the peak of her orgasm. I could no longer hold back and the pulsing of her cunt around my prick triggered my own release. A powerful surge of pleasure washed through me as I came like an express train. Afterwards she lay exhausted in my arms and for a while neither of us spoke.

"What happened there?" I asked.

"I don't know but it was amazing," she replied. "I needed that so much."

"Does your husband not make love to you?" asked.

"Not like that," she answered cryptically and I felt unable to ask her to explain.

I looked at my watch and it was about half past five.

"Do you need to go," I asked. "I don't want to get you in any trouble."

"No it's alright, Victor probably won't be back until late, he will be drinking with his companeros after dinner. Anyway I told him I am going to the cinema and won't be back until about 10.00," she explained.

"What do you want to do?" I asked. "We could order some food and drink."

"Do they do pizza?" she asked laughing.

I checked the menu and to my surprise, pizza was available from room service. I rang the number, ordered a couple of margaritas and asked if they had any Malbec. After a pause, the waiter said he could bring some up.

Isabella was lounging on the bed and for a moment I admired her body. Her smallish breasts lay flat on her chest but she had a lithe toned physique and I wondered whether she worked out in a gym. Between her legs was a thick dark patch of hair which had been clearly trimmed and shaped into a neat triangle. I found a couple of robes hanging up and she took one from me as we waited for the food to arrive.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" she asked.

I wasn't sure if this was just a casual question or whether she hoped for another assignation with me the next day. The prospect was certainly tempting but I had to be back in London in two days and still hoped I might be able to drop in on Catriona on the way home. Besides, I had no intention of getting too involved with a married woman, especially one with a wealthy and possible vengeful husband.

"Oh I have to be on my way home. I have to be in work on Monday," I said not untruthfully.

"That's a shame," she replied. "We had better make the most of tonight."

A few minutes later, there was knock at the door and I was handed a tray by the waiter. I shut the door not wanting him in the room and took the tray to the table myself. Under the cover were two rather small and thin pizzas but we devoured them anyway. I think we were both starving after our lovemaking. I poured out the Malbec into the two glasses on the tray and it proved surprisingly decent.

"This is good Malbec," commented Isabella.

"You think so," I asked.

"Oh yes sometimes it is not so good but I know this label, it is one of the best," she explained.

After we had eaten, Isabella asked if she could take a shower. I was reluctant to suggest that I joined her in case she wanted some privacy but she pulled me into the bathroom behind her. I switched on the shower and we both slipped off our robes. For the first time I was able to appreciate what a well-toned body she possessed. I ran my hands appreciatively over her smooth curves and lightly kissed her small but firm breasts.

She reached into the shower and felt the water. Sensing it was the right temperature, she pulled me in behind her. For a few moments we kissed under the hot falling droplets of water then she reached across to the washstand and found a small bottle of shower gel and began to lather my body. Her hands rubbed across my chest, under my armpits and across my back. The she knelt and began to soap upwards from my feet. The sensation of her fingers running across my skin smoothed by the slippery foam was exquisite. Suddenly she was soaping around my balls and then took my cock and massaged it with the gel. I could feel myself hardening and the ache of desire returning to my balls.

"Oh you bad boy," she said, "I think you need some more."

Suddenly she took my upstanding tool and began to gently suck the tip in her mouth. It felt soft and wet, gently stimulating the bulging purple mushroom of my prick. She stood up and we enjoyed a long kiss. My fingers explored her body creeping towards the dark triangle between her legs then I found her slit and gently rubbed a finger up and down her furrow. To my surprise, she felt wetter than ever and I realised that our initial lovemaking had not satiated her passion. I turned her around and began to rub shower gel across her back. She had fine firm shoulders and a toned back tapering to a narrow waist. I worked my way down to it and then across her taut buttocks and thighs. The sight of her tight curves was arousing me powerfully and I sensed that she needed me as well. I pushed her forwards so she was leaning over slightly. I could see the lips of her vagina peeking between her thighs and with one hand I parted them slightly and positioned my cock at her moist entrance. I could hear her gasp in anticipation but she did not resist me bending slight further forward and gripping the taps to facilitate my entry. With a thrust I pushed my cock deep into her molten vagina and began to pump her from behind.

The sight of my cock thrusting below her superb buttocks was delicious. I seized her taut globes and gently parted them for a better view, revealing the brown star of her other hole. Suddenly an overwhelming desire to possess her tighter orifice took hold of me. I suppose my encounters with the Swedish girls and with Donna had aroused my latent anal fetish and suddenly I wanted, more than anything, to taste that delicious sensation of thrusting into a woman's tight bum hole. I knew that getting in would be difficult without some kind of lubricant and in desperation seized the shower gel from the nearby shelf and took a little more on my finger. I continued to plow into Isabella's burning pusssy and she was bent over dripping with warm water enjoying the sensations. I positioned my gel coated finger between her cheeks and with a gentle thrust pressed it into her dark cavity. It was as if she had been given an electric shock. Isabella gave a squeal and stood bolt upright, a look of pure horror on her face then seizing a towel she fled into the bedroom.

I was horrified. What had I done? For a moment I stood in the shower the water dripping down my face, then I quickly towelled myself and threw on my robe. I half expected her to be getting dressed ready to head out of the door but she was simply sitting on bed sobbing quietly. I sat next to her wanting to put my arms around her but unsure how she would take it.

"Isabella, I am really sorry. I shouldn't have assumed...." I said lamely.

"It's alright, it's not your fault," she replied.

"But I should have asked, I should have checked." I went on.

"No it's me I am sensitive in that way," she tried to explain.

"I am really sorry I know not everyone is in to that sort of thing," I said blundering on.

"No you do not understand, it is hard to explain," she continued.

"Well try me," I suggested.

"It is Victor, don't you understand, it is what Victor does to me," she answered.

"What does Victor do to you?"

"That is how he likes it, not at the front you understand, only at the back," she said and began sobbing again.

I put my arms around her gently and said, "Are you telling me that Victor makes you have anal sex?"

"Yes all the time," she went on. "He comes home drunk, he pushes me on the bed, on my face then he pushes himself on me, always the back way. Sometimes he really hurts me."

"That's horrible, I am so sorry. I understand why I upset you and it was insensitive of me to assume you might want me to do that," I replied.

For a moment we sat in silence my arm still around her and then she looked at me tears still welling in her large dark eyes. I brushed a strand of hair from her face.

"I think maybe some women like that, I understand," she said, "but after Victor has done that to me I cannot allow anyone else, not even a kind man like you."

"I am not so kind," I answered, "but I certainly understand your sensitivity. Do you want to go."

"No, I don't want to, just hold me for a while."

We lay down on top of the bed. She was still wrapped in her towel and I folded my arms around her like a child and kissed her on her forehead. After a few minutes she sat up.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "Are you alright?"

"Oh yes, I am fine now. I think we should continue where we left off," she replied.

She pushed back the hem of my robe exposing my now flaccid and rather damp penis. Pulling off her towel she began to gently rub it between my legs drying the damp areas I had missed in my hurry to leave the bathroom. I looked at her, appreciating the smooth curve of her back and the way her small breasts swayed slightly as she worked on me. I could feel my cock stiffening again and the glimmerings of lust began to return. When she was satisfied she had dried me enough she bent her head and began to gently suck on my cock head in her soft way. She pulled back my foreskin and swirled her tongue around the swelling head. After a couple of minutes of this my prick was standing to attention and swelling with desire.

That is better," she commented raising her head and smiling at me again for the first time.

"We don't need to do anything you don't want to," I said.

"Let me show you what I want to do," she replied.

With that she straddled my hips and I could feel the moist lips of her pussy rubbing against my rampant member which was pressed up between us. She leaned forward and kissed me and I gently grazed my fingertips across her back. Raising herself slightly on her knees she gently grasped my throbbing cock and positioned it firmly at the entrance to her damp cunt. Slowly she sank down on my tumescent pole, engulfing it in the tight sheath of her pussy. I gasped in delight as I felt the smooth walls of her shaft still slippery with my own come enfolded my raging manhood. I reached out and gently tried to caress her but she firmly pushed my hand away.

"No touching, just fucking," she ordered. "I will pleasure you and I will pleasure myself."

'But..." I started to protest until she placed a finger on my lips and silenced me.

Slowly she began to rise and fall, teasing me and building gradually towards our climax. She began to play with her breasts twirling first on then the other nipple between her fingers, still rising and falling in a slow and gently rhythm which was just enough to build my pleasure without allowing me to come too soon. She raised a hand to her lips and licked two of her fingers then began to lazily rub around the dark hairy triangle at the top of her crotch. I wanted to reach out and hold her, perhaps to rub her clit myself or even fondle her forbidden rear hole. However, it was clear that she was now in charge and lying back and allowing her to fuck me in this most delectable manner was delightful enough.

Gradually she built up the speed of her thrusts her hips bearing down in a steady rhythm in time with the faster rubbing of her fingers across her clitoris. Her breath started to come in rapid gasps as she pleasured herself, feeling my pulsating tool thrusting deep into her liquid cunny while her clit hummed from her ever faster fingers.

"Are you ready to come mi querido?" she gasped.

"As soon as you are ready," I gasped.

She began to pump herself up and down even more vigorously than before, her fingers strummed her clit furiously. I pushed back against each thrust willing my cock deeper and deeper into her.

Ooooh mi querido, vengo, vengo," she began to scream.

Even in my ignorance of Spanish I could guess what this meant as she paused for a moment, impaled on my prick flinging her head back with an animal cry. The she began to pump up and down once more bringing me to my climax. As my cock erupted spewing my hot spunk into her womb I could feel her cunt pulsing again in a second orgasm.

Afterwards we lay together in the bed. Neither of us seemed to have the energy or the inclination for a third bout. I sensed that we both felt awkward knowing that we would soon part probably never to meet again and yet sharing the sense that we had shared a few stolen hours of shared pleasure. We sipped the last of the wine.

"The pizza maybe not so good as Roma but the vino as good as Argentina," Isabella commented trying to lighten the mood.

"Yes I agree," I said.

"Listen," I continued, "why do you stay with your husband. He sounds a bit of a bastard. You don't need to put up with all that."

"Maybe you are right," she replied, "but like I said, I have a nice life, if I have to let Victor do that to me once in a while, it is a small price."

"Do you really think so," I said, "there are better men in the world who would look after you."

"What like you?" she said scornfully. "Are you ready to take me away from my life?"

"I don't really know you so I can't say," I replied lamely.

"No and maybe when you really knew me you would decide no," she replied bitterly.

"Isabella I am probably not the man for you," I said, "but I enjoyed my afternoon with you, not just the sex, though that was wonderful, but all the rest as well. Someone else would appreciate all you have to offer."

"Maybe," she replied, "but I have to go."

She began to get dressed and I put my robe back on. I walked to the door with her and she briefly kissed me on the lips.

"Goodbye Rob, have a nice life. Some woman will be very lucky to find you one day."

She turned and pushed her way out of the door before I could say anything else.

I stood rather stunned for a few moments and then raided the mini bar, at a loss as to what to do. I found a miniature of whisky and quickly downed it. The fiery spirit burned my throat but slightly numbed the feelings, which I was not quite ready to cope with.

Chapter 5: Southbound

I had sent Catriona an email asking if I could book in to stay with her on my way home. It was long detour from Edinburgh but part of me desperately wanted to see her again, just to find out for certain if our night together meant as much to her as it did to me. Now I was not so sure. I felt that somehow I had betrayed her even though we had made absolutely no commitment to one another. After all I had now made love to, or at least had sex with four other women since my encounter with her. On one level, I had thoroughly enjoyed each of these brief liaisons in different ways but part of me felt a little cheap. If I was serious about Cat why had I been seduced so easily by all these other women? Was I really worthy of her even if she was interested in me?

1...456789