Highland Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well hardly," I responded but we are definitely going to need some kind of lubricant. Everything I have learnt about anal suggests that it can be pretty painful unless the lady is well-lubed. Also I think we should take it really slowly and if you decide it's not for you we don't have to go all the way."

"Hey, I have been psyching myself up to this for days," Cat retorted," I don't plan to give up now."

"OK well let's see how it goes," I added. "I am just going to see what I can rustle up in the way of lubricant."

I quickly slipped out of bed and began to think fast. I didn't have any proper sex lubricant, I didn't even have any Vaseline. However, I remembered watching Last Tango in Paris years before where, in the infamous scene, Marlon Brando used some butter to help him sodomise Maria Schneider, surely that would work. Looking in the fridge, I found what was left of the butter and took it back to Cat.

"Sorry no proper lube but this might do," I said holding out the packet of Lurpak.

"Oh they say that unsalted is best," quipped Cat.

"Really?" I said and suddenly realised she was joking.

I put the butter on the bedside table.

"Let's take our time. Can I kiss you some more?" I asked.

We melted into one another again and her tongue was soon probing my mouth again. My hands explored her back, her hips her thighs and soon my fingers were caressing the lips of her cunt, stroking lightly across her clit and then pushing into her molten pussy, which was already dripping with her sweet juices. She gasped as I massaged the walls of her vagina and then used the juices to lubricate her swollen clit. After a few minutes of this I dived down to find her pussy with my tongue, pressing it deep into her cleft to taste her divine juices and lapping at her throbbing clit. She manoeuvred herself so she could reach my cock and began to lick around the base of my cock head before finally taking the whole head between her lips and gently sucking on it. After a couple of minutes of utterly delicious mutual pleasuring Cat called a halt.

"I so need to come and I am really close but I wannae feel yer cock in my arse as I come. I think I need that butter now," she insisted.

I quickly squirmed around and found the Lurpak.

"OK so I suggest you lie on your side facing away from me and we'll see if we can get some unsalted into you."

Cat rolled over giggling and stuck out her delicious derriere. I was about to anoint her with the butter but could not resist exploring a little further. I gently pulled apart her plump butt cheeks exposing the puckered brown starfish surrounding her rear entrance. I think she expected me to push some butter straight into her hole and she was a little shocked when she felt my tongue brushing around her sensitive aperture.

"What are ye doin'?" she squealed.

"Just allow me this little pleasure, after all it is my birthday," I demanded.

She acquiesced and allowed me to probe her tight orifice a little further with my tongue.

"Oh ma God, that feels amazin'," she moaned as my tongue pushed further and further into her tight anus.

I gently tongue fucked her sweet hole for a few moments and then seizing the pack of butter smeared a generous amount on my index finger. Gently I pressed it against the centre of the brown star. Already loosened a little by my tongue, it gently yielded to my pressure and my finger tip was soon surrounded by an elastic ring of muscle. The interior of her rectum felt smooth and tight and I gently moved my finger around coating its surface with the rapidly melting butter. I took a larger dollop and slowly pressed it deep into her back passage.

"Oh God, I can feel that melting in my arse. It feels weird but also really naughty. I'm gettin' so turned on," whispered Cat.

I continued to massage the interior of her back passage liberally coating it with the viscous melted butter until I was more than satisfied that she was fully lubricated.

"For God's sake fuck me Robbie or I swear I'm going to come, this is making me so bloody horny," moaned Cat.

I quickly applied some more butter this time to my rampant cock which was more than ready for action and applied my buttery knob against her tight starfish which was already oozing butter like a Chicken Kiev. I looked down at my monstrous prick nestling between the mounds of Cat's delighfully rounded buttocks. I prayed that she would enjoy the sensation as much as me. Holding my cock to prevent it from slipping from its slippery target I directed into her brown hole. At first it resisted my probings but little by little I was able to work it deeper into the tight passage until the head was embedded past the outer ring.

"Does that feel OK?" I asked.

"Oh God it feels fabulous, very tight by I cannae believe that your prick is goin' up ma arse," Cat murmured.

"Can you take a little more," I asked.

"Oh God yes," she retorted. I am determined to get the whole bloody thing up there before the night is over.

I began to gently press deeper. Once or twice I felt Cat stiffen up in discomfort when I pushed a little too hard and I pause to allow her to acclimatise to her back passage being engorged with my swollen shaft. After a few minutes of gently thrusting, interspersed by pauses and tender murmurings, I at last had my prick embedded to the hilt in her sweet anus.

"Is it all the way in?" Cat demanded.

"I don't think I could go any deeper," I answered, "How does it feel?"

"I feel really full but it's incredible, I'm so horny. I just really want to get fucked in the arse."

I needed no further encouragement and began to slowly pull back and forth inside her at first only a few millimetres at a time and then building towards larger thrusts. The sight of my swollen phallus sliding and out of her sweet reddened hole was an incredible turn on.

Cat seemed to sense that I was looking at my cock going up her backside and demanded, "Tell me what you can see? Can you see your cock going up my arse?"

"Yeah it's amazing that your little bottom can take it but it's going in really sweet," I replied.

"OK maybe go a little faster but not too much," she added.

I began to thrust a little more deeply speeding up the pace only slightly. Cat seemed a little tense but I could feel her slowly relaxing as she realised that doing it this way wasn't as painful as she feared.

"Och I so need to come," she moaned. "Do ya mind if I just rub masel' a little and I'll surely be there.

"Here let's try and different position," I suggested. "Lie on your back but pull you knees back towards your chest."

Cat rolled over and pulled her knees back exposing her beautiful hairy pussy to my gaze while the brown star of her anus peeked out below. I took what remained of the butter and pushed into her tight derriere, thinking that the more lubricant we used the better. Smearing the last of the melting butter on my rampant prick I lined it up with her tiny back door. It wasn't quite so easy to enter her in this position and the butter made her quite slippery but after a couple of attempts I got the head of my cock firmly embedded in her arsehole. As I began to gently thrust into her, Cat's fingers crept downwards and began to gently fondle her pussy. After a couple of minutes we began to get into a rhythm. She was rubbing her clit faster and faster and my cock was pushing in and out of her tight arse at a steady pace.

"Aw Jeez, that feels amazin'" groaned Cat, rubbing herself feverishly. "Dinnae stop I'm getting' so close."

I continued to ravage her tight shaft which was opening up as I pounded it. She was breathing hard and making tiny groaning sounds and she strummed her clit for all it was worth. I desperately wanted to come myself, my cock was ready to burst but I held off until she had reached her climax.

"Oh God, Oh God. Oh Yes, Oh shit, Oh Robbie I love your cock up ma bum. Oh shit fuck me harder."

I was hammering into Cat's back passage sensing that she was cresting her climax and keen to join her in her orgasm. As she squealed in pleasure, her body racked with ecstasy, I felt my own climax start to erupt. I slowed my thrusts slowly letting her ride the wave of her pleasure. I felt my own climax building and was keen to enjoy a long slow ejaculation. With some last long slow thrusts I brought myself to the peak and felt jet after jet of come spurting into her bowels as I gently pumped her until I had emptied my balls. Then we lay there after contentedly on one another's arms gently caressing each other in the warm afterglow of coitus.

Epilogue

It is a year later. My flat in London is let and I have resigned my position at the university in London. I managed to get some part-time teaching at Glasgow University and commute up there a couple of days a week. As for the rest of the time, I am living full-time with Cat in a new kind of blissful existence in South West Scotland. As for Cat, she has started a history degree and still cuts hair the rest of the week. We have time to go to the folk club most weekends and we share the cooking and run her B and B together. We have continued to experiment with anal sex (not to mention many other types of sex). Cat is maybe not quite as fixated on anal as me but we certainly indulge my perverse tastes at least a couple of times a month for our mutual pleasure.

1...456789