Highland Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to shouting coming from downstairs. I dressed quickly and went out the back door to see what was going on.

"We told you if you lived in peace, didn't take another we would leave you be, Lycan," yelled a man, he was holding a shotgun.

"He isn't from here, I can leave with him," pleaded Janice.

"He's Scottish, Mary spoke to him when you sent him to the library, we've had enough of your lies."

I don't know what made me feel I needed my camera. I ran back to the kitchen in her apartment to grab it and got back to my viewing spot to hear what sounded like a struggle. I couldn't see anything but stuff was crashing to the ground then a woman screamed right before I heard 2 gunshots go off. I didn't know what to do. I ran. I kept running until I found a cab stand and had the driver take me to the train station. That night, finally in my hotel room, I drank a whole bottle of whisky and by morning I'd forgotten everything.

      *     *     *

"I'm so sorry, Maya. I never wanted to ever betray you. I love you with all my heart but when she looked at me my mind was gone," I said, tears running down my face.

"I forgive you, Marcus. She must have hypnotized you, when we are out together you don't even look at other women, I know you love me, I can feel it," she replied, wiping my face.

"Did I hurt you last night?"

"No. When I felt your tongue go inside me it was like I was stretching, it's hard to describe. When you fucked me, it was amazing, I've never cum so much in my life."

"You seemed to be aroused before I even touched you though."

"Oh, you should read my erotica collection, I kind of have a few books of a werewolf fucking the shit out of his harem. Your cock was so beautiful, it got me super wet."

"Probably about the only time my hands would be big enough to hold your beautiful breasts too," I said, we both laughed.

"I love you, Marcus, we will get through this, I promise."

"What if I'm stuck this way? They knew about her but I think they killed her, what if I turn and other people see me?"

"I need to talk to some people, you can come with me if you like."

"Where, if I turned would I be safe?"

"If you're with me, yes. I think my Uncle on the Reservation will be able to answer our questions."

That night, Maya returned from the laundry room with something in her hand, she showed it to me.

"So, I guess when you made my pussy bigger, my IUD came out, it was on the sheets," she said.

"Oh," I replied, I didn't know what to say.

"I'll cross that little river if it gets to that, I would be honored to give you a child."

"I don't suppose they make condoms that size, they stretch but by the load I put out, I don't think it would hold it." We both laughed.

"Well, how about you come and fuck me as a human, just thinking about that giant cock has me horny again."

"Are you sure my human-sized one will be enough?"

"Better be, you didn't stretch me."

That weekend we drove to see her Uncle on a reservation in a nearby state. It was a long drive but we were greeted by her family when we pulled up. I didn't understand what they were saying, I didn't even know that Maya spoke Cherokee but I'd never asked. After a short conversation with her Uncle, Maya came to talk to me.

"You, uh, you need to wait in the truck please, Marcus," she said, looking down.

"Are they afraid I'll turn or something? I can control it."

"Please do as I ask," she said, finally looking at me.

"Okay."

She kissed me on the cheek and I watched as they went inside before getting back into the truck. She was gone for maybe 20 minutes, she got back into the truck and then kissed me on the lips.

"We have to find her," she said.

"What do you mean? I'm pretty sure she's dead," I replied.

"If she was, you wouldn't have turned. She's alive and you are tied to her. My Uncle believes she took you as a mate to give her a child. It gives you a bond that will keep you with your curse as long as she lives. If the child is born, you will never be free. He said if I became pregnant when you came in me as a Lycan, the child would kill me."

"Then we will find her. I will not lose you, Maya. Are we going to Scotland?"

"No, I already looked online, that village is just, gone. They're calling it some kind of mine collapse but I know a cover-up when I see it. Did she know where you lived, did you tell her?"

"No, but if she's capable of that kind of destruction or cover-up, I wouldn't be too hard to find. She ran my credit card in her store."

"Is there a way to free me without death? I don't think I can kill anyone, Maya, werewolf or not."

"We can ask her to release you, it is a long shot but we can try before it comes to violence. However, we have to prepare for the worst. My Uncle gave me a few things that you can't know about."

"Okay. I trust you."

It took us a few weeks of scouring the internet, driving to remote ranches and a lot of phone calls before we got close to finding her. A man who looked a thousand years old with his wrinkled skin, held my hands and looked into my eyes. We'd called and spoken to his daughter, she said he could help us.

"It was a long time ago but I have faced your curse. I got free of her before she was killed right in front of me but you have to change and then allow your senses to lead the way. It sounds crazy, I know but when you feel it, you will understand. She will not be alone. If you have impregnated her, she will have protection and will easily sense you going to her. Be careful my friend, your journey ahead will not be easy," he said to me.

"Thank you," I said to him and we left.

His daughter stopped us at my truck.

"No matter what happens, please don't come back here. What he told you are words that will bring the nightmares back to him and I hate to see his tears," she said then walked away.

"I wish I'd known, I'd have found another way," I said to Maya.

"There's a pretty remote motel not far from here, we can stay there and you can turn," she said. She looked tired.

The motel wasn't far but Maya had me pull over so she could throw up a few times. She held me close when we got into our room.

"I'm already starting to feel drained, I'm starting to show too, I shouldn't be," she said to me.

"Then when it is dark, I'll find out which way we need to go."

It didn't matter how much I prepared myself, changing form hurt like hell. I did as the old man said and sat quietly in the desert and closed my eyes. I couldn't explain how but it was like I was shown a vision of her and I knew where to go. I changed back and sneaked into the room naked.

A few days later we pulled up to what looked like a long-abandoned ranch in the desert.

"Are you sure this is it?" said Maya.

"Yes, she's hiding, knows we are here," I replied.

Neither of us saw them coming but two men appeared by our open windows. They were both carrying sub-machineguns.

"She's been waiting for you, Marcus. Hand over the pistol, young lady, there is no need for any violence," said the man by Maya's window.

Maya slowly handed over the revolver she had under her leg.

"Thank you, drive until you see the building then park beside the pool," he continued.

We did as they asked and then got out of the truck, Janice came out of one of the buildings and walked towards us. She was wearing a long, white robe but looked naked under it.

"She's beautiful," said Maya to me.

"She's not you," I replied.

"It's good to see you again, Marcus," said Janice.

"I wish I could say the same, I did think you were dead though," I replied.

"Please, that whole village was mine, a little charade to push you away and you believed it. She's why you're here, isn't she?"

"Yes."

"It's Yes, Mistress, show respect!" said one of the men, hitting me on the back of my head.

"Touch me again I'll tear your head off," I said, snarling as I changed my eyes. He quickly backed up.

"Now, now, Jason, this one is like me, don't test him," said Janice.

"Is Janice even your real name?" I asked. She laughed.

"No, Alissandra doesn't sound very Scottish so I was less likely to fit in. Everything else I told you was true. You have given me a child, for which I am grateful. Finding a pure blood like yourself was hard but I couldn't let the opportunity pass me by so I seduced you."

"What do you mean, pure blood?"

"In the time you were away, my kind was all but wiped out by a group of fanatics. They knew that hunting us down was dangerous so they poisoned the water. Harmless to humans but to our kind, it left the men unable to give us children in their Lycan form. The poison has long dissipated there but left an entire generation unable to breed and we are dying out. When you came back, free of the poison in your blood, you presented a new start for me. I can only conceive in the hills where I turned you, call it another curse bestowed upon me but our children, will be free and able to reproduce where they want."

"I'd say this is all pretty out there but I watch him change in front of me so yea, cool," said Maya.

"And there's you, you're carrying a Lycan child. It will kill you if I don't help you," said Alissandra as she touched Maya's face.

"If you fix me and release him, we will leave in peace," said Maya.

"Drink from me and your child will be human."

Alissandra opened her robe and held her breast, Maya looked at her and then briefly sucked at her nipple. I couldn't help it, I got pretty hard at the sight. Maya stopped and then doubled over in pain, I rushed to her and held her arm.

"I'm okay, baby, I'm okay," she said to me.

Maya's belly got smaller right away and the color that had previously left her face was returning.

"Your child will be human. As for releasing him, no. I have 4 of my sisters coming here, he is going to give them his seed and our children will help me reclaim my birthright. He is mine," said Alissandra.

"See, that doesn't work for me, I've found a man who has seen me for who I am and loves me for it. He is strong, he is kind and I will not let that go," said Maya.

"Your little silver amulet is pretty; it's stopped me ripping your throat out but don't test me. Turn around and leave."

"Last chance, release him."

Time seemed to slow down at that point. I may remember it that way but Alissandra changed into her Lycan form right in front of us and raised her claw to reach for Maya's face. Maya stepped back and began chanting something in Cherokee and Alissandra's face looked confused when she just suddenly dropped to her knees in front of Maya. Five or six men leveled their guns at Maya but she stopped me from attacking them and told them all to stand down. They all lowered their heads and slowly put their guns on the ground.

"My Mother is a High Priestess of a secret order you have never heard of. Before I decided to leave, I was to follow in her footsteps but when my Aunt fell ill, I decided to choose a different path when even my mother couldn't help her. She taught me how to defend myself against Vampires, Werewolves and the other remaining beings from the dark times. You like this amulet, my Uncle gave it to me, it was a distraction really, to stop you from seeing my blade. I can see in your eyes you'd really love to rip my head off, that being reasonable isn't in your heart so I have no choice. I'm sorry, Alissandra, but he is my Scotsman and I only share with nice girls."

Maya took an ornate silver dagger from the small of her back, took it from its sheath and plunged it into Alissandra's heart. Her scream was deafening, Maya pulled the dagger from her chest and then stuck it under her chin, pushing the blade up into Alissandra's head. I felt something, like a part of me was being taken and as I watched Alissandra turn human and then crumble into dust, I blacked out.

When I woke up, one of the men who was previously pointing a gun at us was kneeling beside me and gave me a cold bottle of water. Maya was looking at the ashes of what used to be Alissandra.

"Sorry friend, she had us all controlled, we had to obey," he said to me.

"It's okay, help me up, please," I replied.

"Hey, are you okay?" said Maya.

"I think so. Do they all turn to ash when they die?"

"No, this one was really old, keeping herself young by eating children. The world is better off without her."

"I found them, Ma'am, she didn't even try to hide the bodies, throats torn out and just left in the basement," said one of the men as he came out of the building.

"Have your men remove any trace that you were here then call this number. Be safe, Commander," said Maya.

I waited until we were driving away from the ranch before I asked about the men.

"They were a Private security team, mostly black ops from overseas but she'd mind-controlled them to protect herself when she was human. The number I gave them is for a very discreet lawyer, he'll find a way to make the killing look like it was wild animals and give the land to any family," she said to me.

"You know, you terrified me back there with your power but I've never been so turned on," I said with a grin. Maya smiled at me.

"The fear was the Lycan that was in you. The fact you're not running away after seeing all that tells me I'm right and you truly are my one."

We returned to the reservation so Maya could return the dagger and amulet to her Uncle. That time they welcomed me inside and were much more friendly towards me.

"There were things we had to tell Maya that the shadow in you could not hear, my friend. If Maya had failed, we couldn't have the Wolf part of you be manipulated into sharing our secrets. I hope you understand," her Uncle said to me.

"I didn't take it personally, Sir," I replied.

"He is my one, Uncle, I know this now. Will you marry us when it is time?" said Maya, I was stunned.

"When he asks you, I'd be happy to," he replied.

"And if you don't, you'll miss out on all the fun I have in store for you," she said to me, a grin on her face.

"We are right here, Maya, we can hear you," said her Mom. They all laughed.

It took a few months for our lives to settle down again. Maya and I were deeply in love and I barely got to my knee to propose when she said Yes. Our ceremony was beautiful, her Mom and Aunts made her a dress that hid her baby bump pretty well but she looked amazing and brought a tear to my eyes. My own aftermath left me with more stamina than Maya could handle. She would bring home women to join us in bed when she was worn out from me. Our son was born perfectly healthy, his eyes were bright green at first but they changed later. I never did get my full moon picture, we call it remnants but the full moon always has me hornier than usual and the stamina for five women.....

12