Highland Valley Harlots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you change your mind?"

"Yeah, why don't we take a walk behind the gym boys?"

Kara and the five senior guys walked towards the back of the gym. Behind the gym was a tall, concrete wall that circled around the parking lot as well as the gym. They went through a tall fence that opened up deeper behind the gym. It was the perfect spot for privacy, where they couldn't be seen.

One of the guys closed the fence and made sure no one saw them walk to the secluded area.

"Ok boys, let's play," Kara said smiling. The guys cheered with approval.

Kara squatted on her feet, crouching down in front of the guys. Immediately afterward, one senior guy unbuckled his belt, dropped his jeans and pulled his boxers all the way down, vaulting his rapidly hardening cock out of his boxers. The other 4 guys quickly formed a circle around Kara as she looked at the dick in front of her.

Kara grabbed the cock with her hand and began stroking it gently. She loved the feeling of a hard, stiff dick in her hand. Nothing made her feel more empowered and turned on.

God, I love blow bangs, they're so fun, Kara thought to herself. "I only have 20 minutes boys, it should be enough for you all to cum. The rest of you, get those cocks out, come on."

Kara opened her mouth and stuck her tongue on the tip of the cock she had in her hand. The senior boy moaned as her wet tongue licked the head of his cock. The remaining four guys quickly dropped their jeans and boxers after seeing Kara's tongue in action. In seconds, there were four other hard cocks surrounding her while she teased the first one with her tongue.

"Surrounded by big, stiff cocks, just how you like it, Kara," someone said out loud.

" Yes, exactly. Just what I needed to end my day. Mmm, you all have tasty looking dicks. Now for the hard part, who's first?"

Kara grabbed the two closest cocks and began jerking them. She felt two other cocks press against her cheeks. She was begging to slip into a cock-sucking craze, as she began getting hornier and hornier. She dropped the cocks in her hands and began stroking the other two pressing against her face.

Without hesitation, Kara opened her mouth wide and engulfed the first cock she had licked. She slowly let it slide into her mouth, taking it deep into her mouth. She kept it in for a few seconds, then slowly let it out while sucking.

"You taste delicious.... let's see what you taste like," Kara said as she looked to her left to the next waiting cock. She repeated the same, slow sucking motion on that cock. "Mmm, tastes perfect too."

She deepthroated all five cocks slowly, switching between them individually, taking her time. She rotated in a circle, always keeping her hands on cocks to jerk off. Kara, teasing the cocks she was about to fuck, was definitely like her.

"Ok, that's enough of an appetizer. Let's have the main course," announced Kara.

Kara inhaled the cock in front of her, sucking it hard and fast. She moved and bobbed her head quickly, sucking and moaning with reckless abandon. She stroked the two cocks with her hands in rhythm with her blowjob. She kept blowing, sucking and fucking with her mouth as fast as she could. It wasn't long before she was slobbering and spitting on it. The guys were shocked at how fast she was taking the first cock in her mouth. Only two minutes into her intense blow job, the first cock shot his load down Kara's throat. She gulped it down quickly and turned her attention to the next hard cock.

"Next," Kara said with a devilish grin.

The next guy didn't wait for an invitation and decided to just shove it into her waiting mouth. He rammed his cock to the back of Kara's mouth, repeatedly fucking her with his cock. She deepthroated it easily, taking it all in. She let him fuck her mouth for a minute before pulling him out and switching to another cock.

"New cock, facefuc-" was all she could say before a new cock had been inserted into her mouth. This senior guy knew what he wanted to do it seemed, as he drove his dick further into the back of her throat with each thrust. He grabbed her head for more leverage and repeatedly slammed his balls on Kara's lips.

"Nngh, nngh, nngh, nngh, nngh...mmpf, mmpf, mmpf.. ahhh," Kara's muffled mouth noises was the only sound being heard. She breathed in while had a moment to inhale air. She began to look visually soaked with saliva and precum, especially around her mouth and chin.

Kara rotated again, offering her mouth to the 4th cock. She gripped two new cocks, holding them for balance. She opened wide as the dick rammed into her, fucking her wet, juicy mouth. She let him control the oral pounding, holding on for the ride. After he had a turn, she moved to the last cock and let him fuck her mouth as well. He was no different. He plowed his big, throbbing dick into her mouth, continuing the oral assault on Kara's mouth.

The two guys not receiving any attention became distracted by Kara's breasts and ass. One of them was fondling her right boob, the other her left. As Kara rotated again, she felt someone grab her ass and forcefully feel her amazing butt. Another hand was grabbing her hair, lightly pulling her ponytail as she continued playing musical cock with her mouth.

"While we're here, I want to see if I can fit two cocks in my mouth," Kara announced. She had always fantasized about stuffing two dicks in her mouth. No one objected to her idea.

She grabbed two cocks, brought them close to her mouth and opened wide. She stuffed both in her mouth, feeling her mouth stretch uncomfortably. She wiggled her tongue wildly, licking both rods of meat stuffing her teenage mouth. She struggled to keep them inside her mouth and to suck them simultaneously, but it was a big hit with the senior guys. They loved watching her mouth stretch wide and her cheeks puff out. Her face turned red as she continued playing with the pair of huge pricks inside her mouth.

While struggling to keep both cocks inside her mouth, two guys took her empty hands and individually wrapped them around their dicks. She instinctively began stroking them. She loved the thought that ran across her mind.

I'm totally pleasing four guys at once, I'm such a slut.

After nearly running out of breath, Kara pulled out the twin cocks from her mouth one by one and gasped for air. Her saliva drooled down the shaft of one cock while also spurting down her from her bottom lip to her chin.

"Wow, Kara... you're amazing," one of the guys said.

"It's what I do," Kara replied. "What time is it? I have to be home around 7 or my mom will kill me."

"It's only 6:45 Kara."

"Shit. OK, you four are going to have to cum, like right now. Come on boys, stroke those big cocks and let me have it."

The remaining guys were close to climaxing, and hearing Kara talk dirty to them while she was crouching was all they needed.

"Come on! Shoot your loads all over me guys, cover me with your hot cum. Shoot your jizz on my face boys. I need your white, gooey ball juice on me. I want to swallow all your filthy, fucking cum!"

Nearly instantaneously, Kara reacted by closing her eyes as the first burst of cum shot out and smacked her in her right cheek. Another senior groaned in pleasure as he released his explosion and got Kara on her lips and chin. She felt a third climax hit her across her eyebrows and forehead. The last load squirted her on her lips and she reacted by opening up her mouth to try and swallow some cum. Kara was drenched in cum, white globs and strings of hot jizz covered her face. She stayed in her crouched position and took the moment in. She smiled and deeply inhaled the smell of warm cum.

"How do I look?" Kara asked.

"You look prettier than ever, especially with cum all over you," someone replied.

"Thanks," she said. "Should I drive home like this?"

The senior guys chuckled and Kara grinned. They got dressed and helped Kara up. Kara cleared her face by sliding fingers down her face and wiping the cum off to the ground. She walked out from behind the gym, making her way to her car.

If her mother knew the reason she was late getting home, she'd be in huge trouble. I guess telling her I had just been in a bukkake won't go over well.

She would have never guessed in her craziest dreams that she was wrong.

***************

7:10 PM

Kara walked through the front door at her house and rushed to her room to jump in the shower. Her makeup was smeared and she smelled of sweat and dried cum. She avoided the kitchen where her mother, Krista, was preparing dinner.

"Kara?" Krista called out.

"Yes? I'm home Mom, just let me take a quick shower."

"Ok but hurry, dinner is ready," I swear, that girl showers three times a day, she thought to herself.

Kara threw her backpack and sports bag on the ground when she got to her room. She quickly slipped off her sports bra and booty shorts and jumped in the shower.

She stood naked in the hot stream of water, shampooing her hair. She quickly used body wash all over her body and scrubbed her face with a cloth wash too. After five minutes in the shower, she turned off the water and dried herself off. She wrapped herself in a towel and walked back downstairs to the dining room.

At the dinner table, Krista began to serve her a plate of salad and pasta when she heard her daughter walking down the stairs.

"Thank you," Kara said as she arrived to sit.

"How was volleyball?" Krista asked.

"Good."

"Did you have fun?"

"Yes......It was a lot of fun," Kara said with a smile. "Mom, do you think we could set me up for an appointment for birth control? There's this guy I think I like and he may ask me out soon."

"You think you like him? That isn't very assuring, maybe it's just a crush Kara. On second thought, I guess it is a good idea to put you on birth control seeing as how all the guys want to hang out with you. Trying to keep them away from you is impossible. Just today, three young guys came over asking for you to help you with homework. I had to tell them you weren't home and the look of disappointment in them was unbelievable."

"I'm a good study partner mom."

"Kara, I know you're great at homework and studying. I also know that you're great at attracting guys. I used to be young too, I know why those guys come asking for you and I damn well know what you're doing with a lot of them. So we're going to have to make a deal. I'll set up your doctor's appointment for birth control this week if you stop hoarding all those young cocks and start sharing them with your mother. I want half the dicks you and your little slut best friend Sydney fuck or I'll tell Sydney's parents and there will be no birth control for you. Do we have a deal?"

Kara's jaw immediately dropped. She sat stunned at the dinner table at what her own mother just said.

***************

5 Hours later

Kara was laying in her bed nude thinking about what she had just agreed to with her own mother, Krista. She picked up her cell phone to call Sydney. The phone rang and rang, without an answer, finally going to voicemail.

"Come on Sydney, pick up. You can't be asleep yet, I know better," Kara groaned.

Kara called again, this time Sydney answered the phone.

"Hello?" Sydney answered, sounding slightly annoyed.

"Sidney, we need to talk, we have a serious problem."

"Kara..... mmhhh mmmhhh...ahhh, ahh, I'm a little preoccupied....right now, I'll call you back...."

Sydney hung up the phone, leaving Kara irritated.

"What's her deal? It's almost midnight.... she couldn't have company over... or could she?" Kara called Sydney back once more. After a couple of rings, Sydney answered.

"Kara! Every time you call, I have to pull this hard cock out of my mouth to talk to you.... Nnnfh..mmph mmph... and even then this fucker is trying..... mmph to... mmph mmph nngh fuck my throat....as I talk....so make it quick."

"You're sucking dick without me?! Sydney, you are such a slut! You have a guy over at this time on a school night? Aren't your parents home?"

"I have two guys over at the moment actually, one is... Mmmm...deep in my pussy.... mmhh... slamming it inside me... the other is finally giving me a break from all the mouth fucking. No, my parents aren't home. They went out to my aunt's and are spending the night there.... Mmhh fuck that feels good."

Sydney laid on her stomach in the middle of her bed, her ass slightly arched as her lucky senior friend slammed his cock into her pussy repeatedly. He was on top of Sydney enjoying her wet pussy with every thrust, slapping his balls to her ass as he penetrated her. The room was dimly lit, only the light from her bathroom was on. Three naked bodies were all you could see if someone were to come into her room. She faced the headboard but instead of actually seeing the headboard, she saw a nude, kneeling senior from school with his cock facing straight at her face. She was enjoying being double teamed until Kara called.

"You're so lucky you're already on birth control Sydney," Kara blurted out. "I'm going this week to get mine. So, about that reason I called you in the middle of your little fuck session..."

"Yes, hurry up and tell me.... Mmhh FUCK, the boys want to sandwich fuck me... Ahhh," Sydney moaned.

"You lucky slut. Well, the bad news is my mom knows I'm fucking half the school senior boys and she has made me a one-sided deal where I have to share them with her to be able to get on birth control, so there might be less dick for me but at least I'll finally be able to get my pussy stuffed without getting pregnant. Also, she knows you're a huge slut too, and she wants half the cocks you fuck or else she will tell your parents."

"Uh, what did you just say Kara?" Sydney got up on her hands and knees, confused at what she had heard. "Boys, hold on...pull out and stroke your own cock for a second," she ordered. She sat on the edge of her bed with the phone next to her ear. "Your mother wants to fuck..... our senior friends, who we fuck? Are you serious right now? There's no way that would work. She is not stealing my dicks."

"Sydney, we have no choice. We either share them with her so we can keep fucking or else you get in trouble and probably get shipped to a boarding school with all females. Plus, I have the perfect solution. The only way to fix this is to simply get more cocks to fuck."

"I think you, me and your mother need to have a talk. We will settle this even if we have to make something up. I don't think she will be a problem."

"Don't be so sure Sydney, I've seen proof that she's a pretty big slut. How do you think I become to be?"

"We will talk tomorrow at school. I have to get back to these two unattended cocks before they get bored. I was just about to try something extra filthy so I'll see you tomorrow."

"Don't fuck too long you sexy bitch," Kara jokingly teased and hung up the phone.

Sydney laid her phone on the nightstand. "Ok boys, get the lubricant," she told them. "We're doing this double penetration party."

12