Highland Wedding Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suggest you let Gabs know I'm here. Before we get introduced, I wouldn't do anything to upset or hurt her," I spoke calmly and with a commanding tone.

Claire eyed me warily. Much like Gabs, when Gareth slung Claire over a shoulder, before fucking her all night.

"Ok, I'll go speak to her stay here for twenty minutes and then come and find us. Your mother is hunting for you and I need time to prep Gabs" Claire said as she opened the door to leave.

"By the way, you'll find Gareth on the dance floor with a couple of girls draped over him," I said trying to get a rise out of her.

I laughed as her eyes flashed. I'm sure she would seek Gareth out as soon as she could.

I diligently waited for the twenty minutes then left to find my sister in law. Where did I find her? With her husband of course.

"There you are, I was being to think you'd left," David said as I walked up to congratulate the happy couple.

He was drunk and barely able to stand. Gabby stood statuesque next to her husband. She looked down unable to meet my gaze.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I wanted to wish you and your beautiful wife a long and happy marriage," I said. All the while fixing Gabby with my penetrating gaze. Feeling my eyes on her she looked up and our eyes locked.

I moved forward and moved to kiss her on both cheeks. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed David had lost interest and was looking the other way.

"You truly look stunning today Gabs," I whispered just before stepping away from her. She blushed slightly.

The best man came up and took David away to continue drinking with his mates. I wanted to say something to Gabby but didn't know how to begin.

"Claire told me you overheard us at the hedge," Gabby said quietly.

"Yes, I think we need to have a little chat about that," I said. Putting my hand on her waist and steering towards the exit. It wasn't easy to navigate out of the room. People kept coming up wanting to talk to Gabby. Eventually, we managed to leave and I led her to the same storage room I had shared with Claire. Once the door closed I spoke.

I apologised for what happened the other night. I was careful to exaggerate my drunken state and explained how I ended up in bed. Gabby listened silently and then cut in.

"I have a confession to make, I wasn't asleep." She said

"What? At what point?" I asked

"I first woke up when you got on the bed. I was going to say something but then you fell asleep, and I didn't see the point. I woke again when you turned me over." She said quickly, trying to get everything off her chest.

"So you were awake when you asked me to touch you?" I said incredulously.

"Yes," she said flatly.

"And you knew I wasn't David?" I asked

"Yes," she said.

"The sound of Claire and Gareth fucking next door got me so hot. I was tired, drunk and I guess a bit horny. I wasn't thinking straight." She said quickly. Trying to justify why it happened.

"That's why you wanted to tell David because you instigated it," I said.

"Yes," she said with a tear in her eye.

I pulled her towards me for a comforting hug. She wrapped her arms around me and sobbed into my chest.

"You don't tell him, I won't tell him and then there's no problem," I said quietly.

I broke the hug and lifted her chin. She looked into my eyes with tears running down her cheeks. I leaned down and kissed her. It was a quick kiss, but I could tell she wanted more.

We broke apart and Gabby suddenly came to her senses.

"Fuck we shouldn't have done that." She blurred out.

"Chalk it up to wrapping up unfinished business," I said giving her bum a little pat as she turned to leave the room.

We sneaked out back to the dance floor. It was still early, only seven o'clock, David and Gabby danced their first dance and then everyone joined in. I danced with the flower girl, my niece Nancy. She had cried when I said I didn't dance but loved me spinning her around. I noticed Gabby and Claire watching me smiling.

Gareth had been extracted from the arms of two pretty girls, Gabby's cousins, by Claire. They became inseparable and treated everyone to so very hot and heavy dancing.

Before long David and his groomsmen crowded the dance floor. Turning it into a bit of a mosh pit. Gabby sat down looking a little crestfallen when she tried to change the music and was told by the best man to sit down. In the end, Gabby's father put his foot down and my brother took his friends outside to smoke. It was a bit embarrassing really.

The night was drawing to a close, most people not staying at the hotel had left. David was carried upstairs by the best man and his groomsmen. He had fallen asleep in a bush outside. Gabby was left to say goodbye to the guests. Claire dragged Gareth upstairs and no doubt was planning a repeat of the other night.

I waited until most people had left and walked up to Gabby to say goodnight. She looked tired and a little down.

"Hey, I'm heading off to bed unless you need any help with anything," I said giving her a little kiss on the cheek goodnight.

"Erm no thanks I think it's all sorted, you staying here?" She said

"Yer room three twenty. The same floor as the bridal suite actually," I said with a wink.

She eyed me suspiciously.

"Just in case you need anything in the night," I added with a smile as I turned to leave.

"That's not very funny," Gabby said unable to stifle a little smile.

"Night sis," I called back and headed upstairs.

I went to my room and was thankful Gareth had the sense to go to Claire's room. Unfortunately, it was only next door and I could hear the headboard pounding the wall. I had a quick shower and stripped naked for bed. I stayed up a bit in bed watching porn on my phone and stroking my cock into life. The sounds of Claire moaning had stopped and I guessed they had finished up. There was a tentative knock. I chucked some boxers on and went to the door.

Looking through the spy hole I saw Gabby standing there awkwardly, still in her wedding dress. Smiling I opened the door.

"Well hello there sis," I said as she looked me up and down.

"Oh shit sorry I didn't think you would be asleep," Gabby said a little nervously. She tried to avoid looking at my hard cock straining my boxers.

"What can I help you with? do you want to come in?" I asked

She took a quick look around and pushed past me. Her hair was dishevelled and she looked flustered. Turning around I was the zip of her dress was partially pulled down.

"It's stuck, I think the zip's broken," she said pointing at it.

"I see, and why couldn't David help you with it?" I asked as I walked towards her reaching for the zip.

"Because he's comatose and snoring like a foghorn, dead to the world," Gabby said. Frustration dripped from every syllable.

The zip was broken, there was no way to free it except to rip it slightly.

"Just do it I'm not going to wear it again anyway," Gabby said as she leaned and braced herself on the bed frame. I stepped behind her and pulled hard. Spreading the material and ripping her dress right down to the top of her arse crack. Her pale skin was clammy with sweat and she sighed relief as the dress peeled off her front. She stood facing away from me, half-naked with her dress covering her perfect peachy bum.

I stepped close to her. Put my hands on her shoulders and kissed her neck gently. She tilted her head to the side allowing me greater access to her neck and shoulder. She was quite a bit shorter than me and I wrapped my arms around her arms holding her sweaty body close to me.

"What are you doing?" She whispered as she closed her eyes and felt my soft kisses tingling her neck.

"Just making sure you feel good on your wedding night," I said

Gabby pulled away from me and held her broken dress to her chest as she turned to face me.

"I don't think that's a good idea do you?" she said raising her eyebrows.

"Looks like a pretty good idea from where I'm looking," I said closing the distance.

She placed a hand on my chest and stared up into my eyes.

"No, this isn't going to happen," she said sternly.

I stepped back and held my hands up.

"Ok, I hope you get a good sleep sis and I'll see you tomorrow," I said as I walked to the door.

I turned and she was still standing. She looked a little conflicted.

"You want to sleep in Gareth's bed?" I asked guessing what she was thinking.

"It's just I can't sleep with David snoring, and I can hear Claire wailing next door she's so loud," Gabby said tiredly. I laughed.

"No problem, be nice to have a sleepover with my new sis," I said giving her a wink.

"No funny business," Gabby said sternly.

"Hey, it wasn't me who started it last time remember," I said as I crawled into my bed and laid under the sheet. I kept my boxers on.

"Promise not to look?" Gabby asked as she motioned to remove the remains of her tattered dress. I lent over the side of the bed and threw her a T-shirt.

She caught it and shuffled to the bathroom to get changed. I sat up in bed waiting for her. I heard her have a quick shower. It was only twelve and I could hear Claire and Gareth start up again.

"Oh fuck, that's it, fuck me like that mmm," Claire moaned loudly.

Gabby walked in from the bathroom. Her brown hair was dry and pulled up in a messy ponytail. Her make up had mostly washed off and she stood listening to the sounds from next door.

"Fuck is that Claire?" She asked

"Yer I forgot to mention, I'm behind them. Didn't you realise," I laughed

"Shit," she said as she crawled into the other bed.

I turned the light off and we lay in silence. Listening to the sounds of sex from next door.

"Ohh, yes mmmm harder, harder that's so good," Claire moaned loudly.

"They can't last much longer," Gabby said in the darkness.

"Just wait for it," I said back.

There was a squeal next door and I could hear them reposition. This happened over and over again. Whenever claire got close, Gareth would reposition and start building her pleasure back up. I had endured hearing this performance for years. He liked to tease them and make them beg for release.

Claire's moans caused me to move my hand back to my cock and start stroking it again. A full half-hour later Gareth seemed to have finally relented. Claire screamed at the top of her lungs and then there was silence.

I wondered if Gabby had fallen asleep. I lay in silence stroking my cock. Not trying to cum just enjoying the sensation. The room was dark but I could make out a shape moving near the other bed. Suddenly I felt someone slide into my bed under the sheets next to me. She lay facing into the room.

"I can't sleep on my own," Gabby whispered in the dark.

I smiled, that's the flimsiest excuse I'd ever heard. Staying silent and kept slowly stroking my cock. I was laying on my back and felt her body shift a little. Her warm soft arse was pushing up against my side. She felt so soft and warm. I reached out with my free hand and gently groped her right bum cheek. Caressing, kneading feeling every dimple and tracing every curve.

Gabby moaned quietly. I knew she wasn't pretending to sleep this time. I decided that I would let yer set the boundaries, hoping that they wouldn't be many. I split her cheeks and ran my hand down her thighs, sliding up into her crotch. She was felt and a little moist down there. I moved onto my side and nestled behind her. My hand slid up her body, under the T-shirt feeling for her breasts.

Holding her close grasping her tit and giving it the same tender attention I had her rump. Twiddling her hard nipple between my fingers I leaned over and nibbled her earlobe.

Gabby reached up a hand, cradled the back of my head and pulled me closer to her neck. She was mine now. I pulled the sheet off us, all pretence and subtly gone. She wanted this and so did I. I pulled her chin around and kissed her. Her fingers ran through my hair as I slipped my tongue into her mouth. We kissed for a few moments tongues entwined as my hand roamed her body under the T-shirt.

I heard moaning from next door. Claire and Gareth were at it again. I stopped still for a moment to listen.

"What's wrong?" whispered Gabby into the dark.

"Nothing," I answered continuing to roam her chest and nuzzle into her neck.

Gabby was very responsive, she pushed her amble rear into my cock. Reaching a hand behind her she searched for it. Grasping it firmly she began giving slow long strokes.

After a few moments, I reached down with my hand and continued exploring the gap between her legs. Sliding up her thighs I felt the wetness and heat of her pussy. Gabby angled her butt towards me and positioned my cock at her entrance.

I wanted to take a leaf out of Gareth's book and tease her a bit. Claire was moaning loudly again. It was time to give them a bit of competition. Grasping my cock from Gabby I began rubbing the bulbous tip around her pussy.

Coating it in her juices I teased and gently probed her fold. Nestling it in her arse crack I reached around and lifted her leg. Gabby's free hand went to her clit and she gently stroked herself, moaning contently. I needed her so badly. I gently slipped my wet cock into her pussy. I only slid the tip in and used my hand to explore our union.

Gabby pushed back trying to get more of my cock inside her. I kept my tip inside her swirling and gently probing. Is he continued rubbing her clit as we heard Claire's moans intensify.

Not wanting to be outdone I decided playtime was over. Grasping her leg I pushed my hips forward and entered her tight wet pussy. When half of me was inside her I tilted my hips and gently slipped out. I fucked my new sister in law slowly as she gently rubbed her clit. Gabby groaned as I slowly increased the pace slipping in deep reach time. I kept it slow for now savouring every second.

"That's so good," Gabby said breathlessly.

Wanting to increase the intensity I pulled out, smiling as I heard a frustrated moan escape Gabby's lips. Grasping her peachy round arse I lifted her. Guessing what I intended Gabby crawled onto all fours and tiled her arse in the air. Positioning behind her, I slipped a couple of fingers into her wet pussy. Gabby's hand returned to her clit and I gently fingered her from behind.

Her bubble butt was so sexy. I used my free hand to squeeze and give it a few light slaps. Gabby liked that, she moaned loudly with every slap.

Claire and Gareth had stepped up a gear. Imagined her tall thin frame riding on top of him, small pert breasts jiggling with each thrust.

"Just fuck me already," Gabby said furiously.

I gave her another slap on the rump. Harder this time leaving a light handprint, she growled.

I did as ordered and grasping handfuls arse cheeks I plunged deep inside her. Gabby, now satisfied moaned contently. Claire had stopped screaming next door and I guessed they were on another break.

Roughly pulling back on Gabby's huge luscious rear, I gave her a few hard deep thrusts.

"Oh fuck that's so deep," She called out as I fucked her doggy style.

The bed started rocking as slammed my cock hard into her tight pussy. The sounds of flesh slapping together was hot as fuck. Gabby grunted as I gave her fat arse a few hard smacks.

"That's it like, like that mmmm.."

"You're so fucking hot," I said. Enjoying the feel of her body.

Fucking her hard, I watched her perfect arse slam back into me. It was so fucking good. Spreading her cheeks, her little butt hole puckered slightly. I coated my thumb in the sticky juices coming from her pussy and inched it towards her rosebud.

I recalled how she seemed to enjoy my invasion the other night. This time Gabby shuddered as I started rubbing it. Once lubricated I popped my thumb in. She was so tight, that I gently worked my thumb inside her as I continued to plunge my cock into her sopping wet snatch.

"Fuck that feels soooo good, keep doing that, don't you dare fucking stop. Ohhh," Gabby was moaning deep guttural groans as I worked both holes for a few minutes.

I grabbed her ponytail and lightly pulled on it and I fucked her pussy and thumbed her arse. After a while I felt myself getting close and not wanting to shoot my load too early I pulled out of both entrances.

"What the fuck! Don't stop, please ....oh fuck," Gabby gasped as she felt the tip of my tongue swirling in her pussy. I buried my face in her arse and my tongue fucked her. She tasted, slightly metallic, like sucking on a penny.

I used two fingers to vigorously rub her clit as my tongue explored her dripping snatch. She thrust her arse back hard trying to get as much of my tongue inside her as she could. I alternated using my tongue and fingers to draw every bit of pleasure from her I could.

Gabby screamed into the pillow as I found her G-spot and stimulated it by curling my fingers. When I felt she was nearly ready to explode I pulled away.

"NO No No No.... Don't stop," cried Gabby.

I lay down on my back next to her and pulled her on top of me. She understood what I wanted. Jumping on top of me, she frantically grasped my hard cock. positioned it below her and violently sunk down. She buried my whole cock deep inside and proceeded to fuck me as hard and fast as she could. She quickly ripped the T-shirt over the head and threw it away.

I got my first look at the front of her naked body. Her ample tits jiggled up and down as she fucked my cock. Cute little nipples standing to attention. She had a mole in the centre of her chest and a tattoo of a butterfly on the side of her pelvis.

She leaned over me and I sat up to kiss her passionately. Her hips were flexing up and down, my cock sliding effortlessly. I was grunting into her mouth now. She knew she now held them both and smiled and she sat back upright and rode me hard.

We both built up together. Our moans got louder, mingling with the noise of the bedpost hammering on the wall. I wondered if Gareth and Claire were awake and how I would explain the noise.

Suddenly I felt Gabby's pussy clamp down and she had an earth-shattering orgasm. She held still and screamed out.

"Fuckkkk!!!"

I lifted my hips slightly raising her off the bed. Then holding her hips I fucked her hard from below. She toppled on top of me as I thrust hard below. She screamed as waves of sensation crashed over her. Then I released my sticky load. I had the foresight to pull out and shoot it up, coating that luscious arse.

Gabby giggled and sunk into me mashing her soft tits into my chest. I held her short frame tightly. Gently massaging her arse. Rubbing my cum Into it.

"Mmm, I love having my bum rubbed" Gabby sighed.

"We better get some sleep, you've got a busy day tomorrow," I said tilting her chin to kiss her.

"Yeah I better go," she said giving me a final kiss. She hopped off the bed collected her things and headed to the door.

"Arnt' you sleeping here," I said confusedly.

She looked at me and grinned mischievously.

"never intended to, nice to meet you bro and I'm sure we will see each other again soon,"

With a wink, she clutched her dress against her naked body. She surreptitiously snuck out into the corridor and left. laughing to myself for a while I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke to Gareth getting changed after a shower.

"Hey your up, Claire says your Mum wants you downstairs for a family breakfast at eight." He said.

"Errrrrr" I groaned.

"You finally got some then?" Gareth said looking around the dishevelled room.

"Errrr" I groaned again.

"Well, I'm heading down for breakfast with claire. Hurry up and Chuck some clothes on." He said reaching down and chucking me the T-shirt Gabby had worn.

I dragged my naked arse out of bed, had a rapid two-minute shower and got dressed. Heading down to the dining room I was my immediate family sitting at a large table. Mum, Dad, David and of course Gabby.