Highland Wedding Weekend

Story Info
Wedding in the highlands, bride has a surprise.
7.7k words
4.07
35.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure which section this story belonged to. Enjoy...

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

The road stretched far out in front of us, we had been on the road all day. Driving from Tottenham, north London, to Inverness for my brother's wedding. David, my brother, was a complete and utter prick. We hadn't spoken for years. I cut all contact with him when I found out he had slept with my then fiance. We were young only twenty at the time, but it still hurt. Five years on and it was David who was now engaged.

My mum begged me to be there, she had sided with my brother and scolded me for cutting him out of my life. As such, I had limited contact with my parents which I regret.

David's bride was from Inverness hence the long road trip. I had never seen her but. They met online and after a few months, he moved up there. My family was from Milton Keynes but I had moved to London after University and settled in Tottenham.

I had brought my flatmate with me, Gareth. He was a six-foot slab of Welsh muscle with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Driving through the Scottish Highlands we marvelled at the beautiful landscape. It wasn't a bad place to visit even for a shitty reason.

We had decided to make a weekend of it. The wedding was Sunday so we would Saturday to explore and get smashed that night. It was midday as we pulled up at the hotel. It was right in the city centre, on the banks of the River Ness. Shattered having left London at midnight to beat the traffic. We got our heads down for a few hours in our joining rooms. We woke up at seven semi-refreshed.

I got a message from my mum asking us to spend time with David. He had his groomsmen over for a poker night, his last night of freedom. I wasn't ready to meet my smug brother and his mates. It would be hard enough at the wedding. Instead, we went into town for a drink, heading to a pub in the centre and grabbing some food. The pub soon filled with people. Gareth and I were making away through the selection of whiskey on offer when we noticed a couple of girls at the bar.

One was short, curvy with a huge arse. Her dark brunette hair was tied up sexily in a messy bun. She wore a low cut pink top, that showed off her ample cleavage. A pair of jeans that barely contained her peachy behind. Her friend was a cute thin blonde, with large brown eyes and pink lipstick. Subtle curves and small perky tits. She wore a floaty white summer dress that was nearly sheer.

Gareth gave me the look. The look that says target acquired. We had a booth in the corner. Gareth wasted no time rushing to the bar, buying the girl's drinks and offering to share the booth. We spent the evening listening to live music and plying the girls with booze. They brought their fair share of shots and we were getting on well. The short girl with the huge behind was Gabby and her blonde friend Claire, who kept making sex eyes at Gareth.

Gabby was shy and I wondered if she was low on confidence or something. We all spoke about various interests and found we were all into rugby. Gareth and I played for a local amateur team in London. We spent the evening discussing the upcoming six nations tournament. There was plenty of banter between the three nationalities. Welsh boy Gareth, and the Scottish beauties kept ganging up on me the Englishmen. I found that I started to vibe with Gabby, she was really cute and had a good laugh. Sadly I noticed she had an engagement ring on. It put a bit of a damper on my hopes of getting lucky tonight, but I decided to be a good wingman to Gareth.

The live band finished and Gareth made his move. He suggested we all head back to the hotel. I thought the girls wouldn't go for it, we had only just met. Gabby didn't seem keen, but Claire was smitten and agreed. Not wanting to leave her friend with strangers, Gabby came along.

We headed to my room and raided the minibar. Gareth played some tunes on a portable speaker, we all sang and had a mini rave. We were all hammered at this point, Gabby had relaxed and was enjoying herself. We had a dance together and she let me rub up against her. I loved her body, I had a thing for big bums and kept brushing up and rubbing my hands over hers. She only stopped me once, pulling my hands to her waist when I got a bit carried away.

Claire couldn't wait any longer. She had been grinding herself of Gareth for a while. She whispered something into Gareth's ear. Gareth grabbed her, flung her over a shoulder with ease, and headed through the joining door to his room. Claire squealed and giggled as we heard Gareth throw her on the bed and close the door. Gabby looked warily over at me. The atmosphere had died and suddenly a bit of tension filled the room.

I smiled kindly and offered to call her a taxi.

"Trust me, they will be at it all night," I said.

"Fuck, I was staying at hers tonight, she's got the only key," Gabby said slumping onto the bed.

"I can grab it quickly if you want" I offered.

"No, she deserves to have fun. If she knows I'm leaving she will want to come back with me," Gabby explained crawling up to sit at the top of the bed.

I thought for a bit and offered her the room. I would see if they had a spare room or Kip in the car.

"No don't be stupid, I'll sleep on the floor," Gabby said grabbing a pillow and the duvet off the bed.

I laughed. There was no way I was going to let her sleep on the floor. With a bit of persuading she agreed to take the bed. I gave her a T-shirt to sleep in if she liked, and went out of the room to let her change. Returning I saw Gabby curled up under the sheet on the bed. The sheet clung to her body accentuating that peachy bum. I saw she wore my T-shirt. She was already asleep and snoring quietly. From the pile of clothes in the corner, I knew she was naked in my shirt, making my mind race.

Gareth and Claire were going at it hard next door. There was a thumping of a headboard on the wall coming from their room intermingled with moaning. I could not get comfortable. I tried sleeping on the floor and even in the bath but to no avail. Gareth was playing Claire like a pro. Her moans and screams got me a little worked up and kept me awake.

I looked at Gabby in the bed. She was sleeping on her side facing the wall. That curvy outline makes my balls tingle. There was plenty of space next to her. Better to ask for forgiveness than permission. If I was going to be kept awake I might as well be comfortable. I slid onto the bed next to her.

The thin sheet separated our bodies and I pulled the duvet over us. I could feel her warmth through the material and my cock started to grow. I was half tempted to have a wank but thought better of it. What if Gabby woke up? I somehow drifted off to sleep even though Claire was still moaning.

I dreamed of taking my cock and rubbing it between the large cheeks of Gabby's perfect arse. I dreamed of teasing her with my cock. Brushing it along her moist slit and gently penetrating her from behind.

I woke up to the feeling of warm air blowing in my ear. Gabby had rolled over in her sleep. She was now draped over me, the sheet was still between us. But it had shifted down to just cover our legs. I was wide awake now and feeling her soft body radiating heat. I tried to gently move her over. She held my hand, turned, and pulled me with her. I was now spooning up behind her. Arm around her waist holding her hand.

I felt her engagement ring between my fingers and wondered what her fiancé would think. My cock grew hard at the thoughts running through my head. The duvet had fallen with the sheet and now just covered our lower half. It was silent in the room and I guess Gareth had finally worn Claire out next do. My dock pushed into the material separating her arse from me and I worried it would wake her.

"Mmmm Babe, can you rub my bum?" Gabby gently whispered into the dark.

She was still asleep. Her words were a bit slurred and tired. She practically moaned them. She thought I was her fiancé and this was a regular thing he did, maybe to soothe her. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want her to wake and catch me in bed with her. Equally, I knew it would be wrong to impersonate her partner.

She stuck her large peachy bum out towards me brushing up against my hard cock. This made my decision clear. letting go of her hand I reached down her body, pulling the sheet and duvet completely down off us. The T-shirt she wore had ridden up revealing her large perfectly shaped globe. This girl did her squats.

I grasped her arse cheek squeezing it in my palm. Gabby moaned contently as I gently squeezed and rubbed her rear. Exploring her contours and enjoying the warm feel of her skin. I traced my fingers lightly around the deep crease with her upper thigh. She shivered a little. I grew bolder stroking her thighs and sliding my hand up towards her pussy. I took it slow. Regularly returning to her amble bottom.

Her bum wiggled and swayed slowly under my touch. My fingers brushed near her pussy secreted away in the cleft between her cheeks. I felt moisture there. She was enjoying this. Taking it as a sign of permission I began lightly brushing her damp folds.

This was madness, I was standing on rocking ground here. I should stop, but I couldn't.

Awkwardly I reached down with my other hand and started stroking my cock. There was no way I was going to fuck her unless she specifically asked. I just needed a bit of release.

Gabby tilted her bum to give my fingers better access and I slowly slipped a finger inside her. She was warm and wet. I gently slid my finger around inside her velvet pussy. Curling my finger and exploring. I added another finger as Gabby moaned and squirmed. I lent down and planted and kiss on her right bum cheek. It was soft warm on my lips. I let my fingers roam inside her dragging more illicit noises from her.

I wanted to fuck her so bad but knew that was a bad idea. This already was a bad situation. My mind was screaming at me to stop this madness but I couldn't.

I stroked my cock as I fingered her. I was getting close. The forbidden clandestine nature of the moment pushed me to the edge. Her moans grew as I fucked her with my fingers. Sticky juices coating my fingers. I couldn't believe she was still asleep.

Gabby shocked me as she reached a hand round and grasped my cock. I let her stroke it as I continued to fuck her wet pussy with my fingers. Gabby pulled my cock to her waiting pussy. This was too much. I could not let this happen. Gently I removed her hand from my cock and reached out with both hands. I quickly strummed at her clit. Coating it in her juices. Rubbing the hard nub between my knuckles. My other probed her pussy feeling for her g-spot. Gabby was bucking now moaning loudly and waking up. She was still groggy but loved the feeling of her lover's hands. Her fiancé and never before spent so long just servicing her like this.

I coated my thumb in her pussy juices and probed for her rosebud. I wanted my cock there but settled or a thumb. I rubbed at her tight little hole, all the while fucking her with my fingers. Her arse gave way and accepted my thumb to the first knuckle. This sent her over the edge. The feeling of my fingers stroking her G-spot. Her clit was being rubbed between hard knuckles. My thumb nestled In her forbidden hole unlocking her orgasm. She spasmed and rocked as she rose to the intense sensation.

I didn't let up and continued drawing out waves of pleasure. Maybe she wouldn't mind me impersonating her future husband if I gave her the best feeling of her life. Finally, she pulled away from my fingers. My thumb gave a little pop as it left her arse. She lay on her front moaning gently.

I waited for her to say something. My mind suddenly cleared and I worried about what would happen next.

Astonishingly I heard her breathing deepen. Gabby snored gently in beautiful post-orgasmic bliss.

Smiling I squirmed away off the bed and onto the floor. I dragged the duvet off Gabby and drifted off the sleep.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

I woke to a thumping headache.

"Sorry mate didn't know you were there," Gareth said sleepily.

The door had smacked hard into my head and it took a moment to recover.

"She's gone too then, take it you didn't get lucky?" Gareth said smiling as he helped me off the floor.

"She's engaged, in surprised Claire left you in the lurch. Must be losing your touch," I joked, punching Gareth in the arm. He pulled me into a headlock and we wrestled a bit.

We got changed and explored the local area. I avoided my mother's messages to meet up but promised I would be there early tomorrow. Neither of us got the girl's numbers or last names last night so had no way of trying to contact them. To be fair I was glad. I wasn't sure what Gabby remembered or felt about last night. Gareth wanted to go out again that night. We went back to the bar from last night but it was pretty uneventful.

The next morning dressed in suits. Gareth's large muscular bulk looks ridiculous in a three-piece. Packing our things, we arrived at the hotel where the reception was and met my Dad. We hadn't seen each other for years, but a quick hug some rugby talk, and it was fine. My side of the family had stayed at the hotel the whole weekend and all were milling in the reception area. Gareth and I quickly chucked our stuff into our shared room. The hotel was ridiculously expensive for just one night.

It was a big Wedding with over two hundred people, somehow my mum found me quickly. She gave me a tearful hug and wouldn't let me go. She started fussing with my collar and tie as I introduced Gareth. He was great with Mum and had her giggling in minutes. She dragged me to meet my brother who was sweating in the corner. We eye each other up. I did the noble thing and held out my hand. He eyes it warily and reluctantly shook it. We made small talk but thankfully the registrar arrived and asked us to be seated.

There were nearly two hundred people at the wedding and Gareth and I sat on my brother's side behind my mum and dad. There were some really pretty women on the bride's side that kept smiling other to us.

The registrar spoke a few words as we waited for the bride to arrive. A harp played in the background and we stood to watch the bridal party walk down the aisle. A cute little flower girl came first. I recognised her as my niece Nancy. She smiled and waved and everyone.

Then Gareth nudged me diverting my gaze to the woman walking slowly behind her. A cute thin blonde, with large brown eyes and pink lipstick. Was walking down the aisle. She wore a pale blue satin bridesmaid dress. It was Claire.

Gareth and I watched as she made her way to stand opposite the best man. He was a tall, black-haired man I knew worked with my brother.

We both were so busy looking at Claire that we nearly missed the bride. Walking arm in arm with her father a beautiful bride walked down towards her groom. Her white dress clung to her sexy figure and a veil covered her face. I felt another unnecessary nudge from Gareth. It was gabby.

My heart fluttered as I saw her walk up towards my brother. He looked so happy, tearing up as he watched her approach. My heart sank as my mind replayed last night's events. Neither Gabby nor Claire noticed us in the crowd throughout the ceremony. I was worried when David and Gabby walked back up the aisle and looked at the floor hoping to not be noticed.

The reception was chaotic. Gareth and I were seated furthest away from the top table. My brother's idea no doubt, for which I was grateful under the current circumstances. The speeches were interesting. David's best man was a bigger prick than David. His jokes were flat. He forgot to compliment the bridesmaids and made a crude joke about Gabby. Something about being David's prized possession.

Gareth and I couldn't get time to talk out of earshot until after the meal. We went outside in the grounds of the hotel.

"How didn't you know she was your sister in law?" Gareth asked amused.

"I'd never met her. Never even seen a picture." I said sullenly as we walked along.

"What's your problem nothing happened did it." He laughed, looking at my worried expression his face dropped.

"Nothing happened right?" He asked seriously.

I never was good at keeping secrets and Gareth knew me better than most. It's what made us click on the rugby pitch so well.

"I didn't sleep with her," I said unconvincingly.

"But something did happen." He said it as a statement and waited for me to elaborate.

I told him the whole sordid story. Saying it the open made me feel dirty and ashamed.

"That's seriously fucked up mate," Gareth said all humour gone from his voice.

"I know. I'm not proud of it. I was hammered. It's no excuse but it happened." I said defensively.

Gareth whistled.

"You going to talk to her? Find out what she remembers." He asked

"Fuck that. How would I do that? Hey Gabby nice to meet you, I'm your brother in law. By any chance do you remember I fingered you last night," I said animatedly. Gareth laughed.

"Get your point I guess you'll just ..." he abruptly stopped talking as we got to a hedge and could hear talking.

"Why tell him Gabs, it'll only ruin everything," Claire's voice said through the hedge.

"You don't understand Claire, I've never had an orgasm like that with David. It was so intense." Gabby said wistfully.

"Yer don't tell him that." Claire laughed.

"I can't start my married life with this big secret," Gabby said getting a little teary.

"Look. You weren't married at the time. I know we weren't going to bring it up, but he did sleep with that bitch secretary last year behind your back. Look at it as evening the score. But don't tell him." Claire spoke sternly being firm with her friend. Trying to save her from doing something else she would regret.

"I guess. He fucked that whore for a month before I found out." Gabby said through tears.

"You decided to forgive him and now you have had a little revenge. Leave it where it is. Come on let's go sort your make up you have some mingling to do." Claire said.

We heard the girls leave and we walked back the way we came.

The dining room had been cleared off the dance floor and a DJ was starting his set. Gareth got scoped up by two of the women who had smiled at us at the ceremony. I wandered around a bit aimlessly until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey, your David's brother right."

It was Claire. Her eyes narrowed as she scanned my features. They then ballooned as realisation dawned.

"Wholly fuck," Claire exclaimed unable to articulate the thoughts swirling inside her head.

I took the opportunity to grasp her wrist and led her down a quiet corridor. I found an empty room and we slipped inside. It was a storeroom for spare chairs and smelt musty.

"What the fuck are you doing here," Claire spat at me as I closed the door behind us.

"You're right I'm David's brother please to meet you...again," I said quietly.

She opened her mouth to spit an insult and I put a finger to her lips to quiet her.

"Yes I'm David's brother, and yes I'm the one that gave his wife the best orgasm she's ever had," I spoke quickly, seeing the confused look in her eyes.

"Gareth and I heard you and Gabs talking by the hedge. If you don't want me to tell my brother about the other night I suggest you calm down."

She shut her mouth and I removed my finger. Standing there with a furious expression she was quite beautiful. Her blonde hair was pulled up showing off her slender neck.

"Your bluffing there's no way you'd tell your brother," she spat with venom.

I laughed. In truth, I wouldn't tell him. Only as I knew it would hurt my mother. Claire didn't know that.

"Why not he fucked my fiancé," I said

Judging by the look she gave me she wasn't aware of this bit of family history. Her expression softened a little. She didn't have a high opinion of my brother.