Highland Wedding Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only free seat was next to my new sister in law. I felt nervous sitting next to her. Feeling like everyone could sense want we did last night.

"You look tired dear, and you could have sorted your hair," my mum said fussily.

I thought this was rich. David looked a complete mess. Bloodshot eyes, ragged stubble and shaggy-haired.

My dad laughed as she saw my expression.

"At least these two had an excuse," he said winking at my brother.

I felt Gabby's hand squeeze my thigh and I struggled to not jump up. My mum chastised my dad for being vulgar and then the breakfast carried on normally.

We all bid them happy could farewell on their trip to the airport. Gabby and given me a big hug and a dazzling smile.

On the long drive home, Gareth quizzed me about who I was with last night. I said It was one of Gabby's cousins.

My relationship with my family improved significantly after that. I avoided seeing my brother at all costs. Claire and Gareth went up to see each other. Developing a casual fuck buddy relationship. Gabby and I would often accompany them. Under the guise of keeping them company. I don't know if either of them ever suspected us. We managed to meet up and fuck a few times a year.

Gabby and David got divorced two years into their marriage. He was having an affair with his new secretary and this time had gotten her pregnant. He left Gabby and moved in with her.

I never got together with Gabby. Not officially but we fucked like rabbits whenever we were in each other's company.