Highschool Hijinks 05

Story Info
Nikki and Rona get the hard driving BBC they need.
1.9k words
4.67
15.5k
20
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,827 Followers

Nikki was ready for more, now that she had sampled Tyrone's massive dick. It was 2 days after the big football game, and with Rich still limping around with that bad ankle sprain, she was Tyrone's for the taking, and that's exactly what she wanted.

She was staying over at her girlfriend's house, and they were cramming for the math final. Nikki was going to be cramming a lot more than Math, it was almost midnight. Her girlfriend was fast asleep, and Nikki had arisen quietly, slipped on a T-shirt and shorts, and slipped out of the house. It was an easy matter to slide open the bedroom window, step through it onto the lawn, slide it shut, and she was free.

A block away, she saw Tyrone's car, an ivory white 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T. He'd bought it at an estate sale, it was a fixer-upper so the price had been right. Tyrone had a mechanic's knack, and he'd restored the car to showroom condition.

As she approached, she saw Tyrone's body climb out, and coming around the side of the car, she stepped into his arms, and their lips locked together, in a rush of tongue-filled swirling passion. Nikki could feel her pussy moisten delightfully, she felt the hard curving of Tyrone's lance pressing against her.

"Great to see you again, baby, let's get away from here, and find our little private place."

Nikki was more than ready, Tyrone opened the door for her. She liked it, the little niceties like a guy holding doors open for her, made her feel appreciated, and she settled into the front bucket seat. Tyrone came around the driver's side, climbed in, and keyed the engine. The 440 cubic inch Magnum V8 came to life, the 6 pack carburetor feeding gas to the engine with a powerful roar, and the wide track Cooper Cobra radials held the road firmly as the Challenger took to the street.

Tyron's smiled as he drove to his favored place. Corgan's field just outside of town, he grinned with pleasure as he remembered his first white cunt, Sandra Whitehead, the proto-typical, white, blonde-haired, big titted piece of ass. She had been power fucked in Corgan's field, and it was the perfect place for Nikki to get her asshole virginity taken.

Very soon, both of them were stripped naked and more than ready. Nikki's panties were down at her ankles, she stepped out of them and she bent forward, over the hood of the car, her back arched, presenting her virgin asshole.

Tyrone took to a knee, and he started to eat her ass, making Nikki squeal with pleasure. Holy fuck, the sensation was nothing short of body shaking, her asshole was highly sensitive, and getting a hot eager tongue licking and slurping at it was beyond amazing.

She moaned, deep and low as a finger poised, and slipped in, trailing lube into the hole, spreading it all around the rim, this was it, her last virgin territory about to be claimed.

Tyrone greased his dick, making sure he was well lubed up. He took the position, his rock-hard dick poised against her tight, pink rosebud, ready to take the plunge.

He wedged in and started to push, and Nikki growled, "Take it all, one big push!"

Eager to do as he wished, he grabbed her hips, and his rock-hard dick drove into the limit.

"SHIT, HOLY FUCKING SHIT, EEEEE, EEEEE, GAAAAAAAA!"

Just like Sandra Whitehead, Nikki's screams echoed across the field as she got her asshole deflowered. Her ass was getting the stuffing of a lifetime, but it just made her hotter.

"Keep fucking my ass, make me take your big black cock!"

Tyrone was happy to do so, and his rock-hard prick pulled back slightly, then powered back in again with a fierce thrust. He pinned her arms behind her back. Having little blonde Nikki impaled on his cock, stuffing her tight little vanilla white asshole, so nice and virgin tight, was a real pleasure.

"Ohhhh, ahhhh, mmmppppfff, mmmpppfff unnnhhh, unnnnhhh, grahhhh..."

Nikki was beyond making coherent sounds, she was grunting and growling at the incessant pounding her tight little asshole was taking. Having her arms pinned was making her lust roar like she was being forced to get her tight little ass drilled, and the 'he made me do it' aspect gave her an extra forbidden kinky thrill. Her asshole was going to be sore as hell tomorrow, but right now, she just wanted to be railed.

Tyrone could feel the vice-like grip, taking a white girl's virgin asshole was the ultimate in fucking pleasure, so fucking tight. He noted with satisfaction that a strip around her ass was even whiter, where the tan lines of her bikini bottoms were. He was shafting her with the full 10 inches, his balls were filling up, he was seconds away.

"Gonna black your ass baby, gonna flood it, fuck, fuck FUCK!"

Nikki could feel that huge pole start pulsing, and she howled as she felt the hot, wet splatter gushing, hot solid spurts jetting out to paint her bowels.

Tyrone pulled out and drove his still rampant dick into Nikki's cunt. She was dripping, hot as a furnace, and she let out loud squeals as his cock head thumped home. He let go of her arms and grabbed her hips, eager to black her cunt.

"Yeah, oh yeah, give it to me, fuck my little lily-white cunt, just like a white little fuck doll, ram my cunt, just like that, fuck fuck FFUUUCCCKKKKK!"

Nikki screeched as she crested, her cunt finally being able to get the last push, and the tight, wrenching spasms raced up and down Tyrone's dick. He was still building back up, and he was going to take great pleasure in reaming Nikki's sweet vanilla white cunt.

Nikki felt another orgasm building, and it swept over her as she squealed, her white fuckhole giving Tyrone's dick the best-squeezing grip he'd ever had. She came again, and again, her cunt milking wildly, she was just tumbling into her 6th orgasm as Tyrone grabbed her hips, rammed into the entrance to her womb, and squirted out a rich volley into her pill protected baby chamber.

*****

As Nikki squealed and shrieked in orgasm...

"Yeah, oh yeah, suck it, baby!"

Rona was on her knees, in her bedroom, and Coach was there, his 10 inches of ebony hard dick ready. Her husband was away on a 3-day sales convention, and with Nikki at her girlfriends for the night, Rona had felt the charge of lust, the idea of fucking the coach in the bedroom, taking his dick in her marriage bed, made her pussy hot and itchy, so nasty and so exciting. Her pussy was dripping with excitement, god, that huge head inches from her mouth. The idea of her, a white woman on her knees, ready to service a big black cock, really had her lust powering up. She opened up wide, and sucked in the plum-shaped head, she swirled her tongue around it, bathing it in a rush of hot saliva.

She started, her movements were more sure, now that she had sampled that big black sausage. She swallowed him down to 7 inches, the thick girth had her mouth stretched beyond any dick she'd ever sucked on. Her mouth churned up more spit, she slid down again, determined to swallow as much as she could handle.

Coach Washington looked down, smiling as she saw her starting to bob her head, seeing that head of blonde hair, oh yeah. She looked up at him, her lips ovaled widely around his dick, fuck that looked so hot.

Rona couldn't wait any longer, her cunt was on fire, and she needed him to hose it down. She pulled her mouth off, jumped and the bed, and urged him on.

She spread her thighs wide, panting, "Fuck, oh fuck, give me that big black dick, fuck me hard, I need it!"

The coach was happy to do so, he notched the swollen head against her cunt, grabbed her ass cheeks, and drove in with a fierce thrust. He felt the warmth of her fiery wet pussy clutch and clamp at his dick, and his cunt searing rod stretched her, slicing delightfully up into her flame-filled cunt.

"Fuck, yes, fuck, mmmm, anngggh, mmmpppfff, yessssss," Rona moaned as she felt herself being stuffed full to the brim. She looked between their bodies as his flesh-searing rod sliced delightfully up into the churning wet heat of her quaking belly, his heavy, sperm-bloated balls swung down and smacked against her white ass. It was exciting as hell to watch the full length of his swollen black dick plunder her cunt with a fierce wet charge, burying itself up to the hilt in her wide-stretched vagina.

The encompassing sensation of that amazing inner expansion came with a delayed impact to explode through her widely, delightfully impaled loins, forcing a guttural sound from her half-opened lips.

"Oooooohhhhhh... Oh, my God!!" Rona moaned, her widening eyes gaping unseeingly as Calvin began to fuck rapidly up into her pussy. Rona was in a wonderland, her huge jugs jouncing up and down from every powerful, breast-quivering charge.

"Oh fuck, fuck me harder, really ram my cunt!"

Calvin was happy to do so, and he reamed out the lily-white cunt, Rona could feel his swollen, steel-hard dick plowing without ceasing into the soft hot depths of her churning belly with its hard pointed tip. Her burning pussy-channel was stuffed with its rampaging hardness, her feverishly clasping vaginal walls working in a rhythmic spasming action around the long thick shaft. Her loins throbbed unbearably from the wild incessant pounding, she was on the verge of sexual explosion.

She raised her head to choke out a throaty, animalistic cry. Her glazed eyes grew round and unseeing. Her voice choked into a strange mixture of sob and ragged sigh, her head beginning to toss frantically side to side, her long blonde hair streaming as she began the first erotic contractions of a violently total orgasm. Wildly, she pumped her hips up to Coach's big cock, skewering her cunt onto Coach's long thick dick in a lascivious frenzy. She felt the hard push and screamed in pleasure as the first seizure struck her with all the force of a lightning bolt and she felt the coach slam forward, his blood swollen prick going deep, splitting her cervix open, and his cock head let loose. With a loud growl, his swollen dick let go, begging to jet his sizzling sperm deep up into her receptive womb in long hard spurts, gushing and pouring into her like hot lava.

"God, oh God, I'm cumming, CUMMING!"

Rona's voice rose to a scream, she felt her buttocks contracting over and over to the massive flood of pleasure exploding in her loins like a supernova. She threw her head from side to side in ecstasy, her pussy milking that big black pleasure stick, she felt her pussy overflow, their combined fluids running down her taint and the long pink trail of her ass crack, puddling into the bath towel that she had placed beneath them in preparation.

The feel of Cavin's big black body covering her felt so good, drifting on that afterglow. Always so peaceful, and the night had barely started. She knew his cock would recover quickly, and then, in the morning, more hot, frenzied fucking.

groomleader
groomleader
2,827 Followers