Highschool Hijinks 04

Story Info
Rona is back for more hot black on white.
2.6k words
4.58
12k
22
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers

(This story is inspired by the John Persons cartoon "Two Hot Blondes Ultimate," full credit to his creation for the inspiration.)

While Nikki was getting her black cock virginity removed...

*****

In the Coach's shower room, Coach Washington and Rona Summers were getting each other soaped up, Rona felt her arousal climbing as Calvin's majestic cock surged in her hands, the full 10 inches of curving ebony cock topped up, ready to take her.

Rona Summers, the married Mom of Nikki Simmers, was almost mewling with impatient need. As the Coach had surmised, her tiny dicked white husband gave her no satisfaction, after the hot fucking of two nights ago, she was hooked on his big black rod. Almost all her thoughts had been centered on getting that big black fuck pole to ream her out again, she had become a needy, greedy slut for his big black dick, and she felt no guilt, no shame, just the surging lust to get her holes taken.

Calvin picked her up, and carried her out of the showers, making her giggle. She had just thought of the scene from "Gone With The Wind," where Rhett carries Scarlett to the bedroom.

Just behind the lockers, Calvin had placed a couple of gym mats, in preparation for when Mrs. Summers got her sexy white ass back in for another injection of black cock. He lowered her down, put her on hands and knees, and grunted, "Now you're going to get your sweet little asshole opened! Ever done anal, baby?"

She had never done back door banging, she trembled at the thought of that massive cock forcing open the tight asshole, but she felt the thrill of giving up her last virgin hole to his massive dick. Rona felt the surging lust, she whispered, "No, except for your finger, I'm still virgin tight back there, all for you."

"First, let's get you all ready."

He moved his mouth up behind her, that sweet vanilla cunt virtually dripping with need, and Rona squealed as he got his mouth at her pussy. The first time he'd munched her cunt wasn't a lucky fluke, she was again getting the best lick job of her life, his tongue was agile, quick, licking every hot spot and crevice.

Calvin's tongue scooped up a rich serving of her juices, and he moved his head up, cupping her ass cheeks and gently pulling them apart, his tongue rode up the taint, and he let his tongue paint her tight little asshole with the serving of juices.

Rona purred with pleasure, oh fuck, that felt so amazing as her tight little asshole was covered with her own juices, and Calvin worked on her ass, he could feel the tight pucker twitching with excitement as he eagerly tongue fucked her ass. Nothing like eating tight white ass to give him the hardest erection, his cock felt like a length of tempered steel.

She could feel her body respond, a rush of blood to her groin, her breasts swelling up, her nipples stiff, reddened, swollen fiery colored knobs, they were tingling like crazy. Rona felt the burning need, she was beyond caring how much it was gonna hurt, and she growled, "Fuck my ass, take that cherry, make every hole I have a hole for your big black dick!"

Calvin was happy to oblige, and he said, "Just need to get myself lubed up," and Rona gasped as he nudged against her cunt, she arched her back when the broad head of Calvin's cock was lodged between her swollen cunt lips and began sliding inside her slickly wet pussy.

Mmmm, all 10 inches stuffed her pussy, and she threw her head back, letting out a moan of pleasure as his black pussy splitter impaled her cunt, her muscles involuntarily massaging his cock as her silky walls closed around it. Her juices gushed, splashing along the length of his dick as he thrust back and forth. His cock got well soaked by being inside her dripping fuck-hole.

He pulled out, spread her ass cheeks apart, and poised his dick against the virgin tight pucker of her asshole. He pushed, bearing down, and his cock finally pried her open and started on its virgin splitting way.

"GRAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Rona's scream filled the locker room as the Coach started to open her up, she thought losing the black cock virginity of her cunt was something, her ass being stretched apart was mind-blowing.

"Fuck, oh fuck, holy FUCK!"

Rona was getting the stuffing of a lifetime, her tight little hole being parted with a lot of difficulties, and a slow, grunting reaming by Calvin's massive prick. With one last push, the final inches were buried, she felt his swollen balls smack against her pussy as she was now fully stuffed. Jeez, fucking hell, her asshole was achy and felt so stretched, but even through it all, she felt a rush of satisfaction, getting her hole so filled up with a real man's cock.

She felt his big hands come around, filling her hands with her bouncy tit-flesh, his fingers started to tug and gently tweak her nipples, they surged up, stiff and eager for more. That started the fire of lust rebuilding and he wisely held himself still, distracting her by playing with her awesome nipples, and letting her get adjusted to the stuffing that she'd been missing in her life.

"Mmm, mmmm, Mmmmm."

Rona's murmurs of the building pleasure encouraged Calvin, he pulled back just a bit and slowly drove back in. She grunted, it was still feeling achy, but it had dulled down to a bearable ache. A part of her mind wondered how it would have felt if her husband had been more adventurous and driven his little dicky into her asshole. Too late for him and his shrimpy wiener, now she was getting the reaming she knew that would make her so satisfied.

Calvin took her slow and easy, he knew that tight asshole would need some loosening up. Mrs. Summers had the tightest ass he'd ever taken. Buggering the incredibly tight clutch was fucking great, and he continued with the slow, grunting reaming.

Rona felt her tight asshole stretch out and loosen up a bit, adjusting to the black pole, and she started to let out little cries of pleasure. Almost without being consciously aware of it, she started to hump her ass backward to meet his lustful plunges, holy fuck, she never knew how pleasurable getting buggered could be.

"Keep fucking my tight little ass, let me have that big load!"

Calvin did exactly that, moving faster at Rona's need. Fucking the tight, vanilla white ass of a hot needy MILF like Mrs. Summers was a total pleasure, his balls were starting to churn, oh yeah, he was gonna explode.

Rona started to slam her ass back on his cock, whimpering uncontrollably, she rotated her buttocks around and around the pleasure-giving shaft in a building wanton furor, grinding her greedily clinging asshole back over the length of piercing dick in sharply aroused need. Her hands found her dripping wet fuck hole, and she started to masturbate furiously, eager to give his big black dick the tightest grip he'd ever felt. Three fingers drove up into her aroused sex, she flicked hard at her throbbing clit, and that was all it took.

"Fuck, oh holy shit, gonna cum, fuck, fuck CREAM MY ASSSSSSSSSSSS!"

She howled as she went over, her pussy squirting wildly all over her hands, her ass becoming the ultimate tight grip, she heard Calvin growl, "Fuck, oh fuck, cumming, fuck YEAAHHH!" then the hot bloom of his big load being pumped into the dark cavern, she felt the pulses as he emptied his load into her.

Rona was thinking, Mmmmm, all holes now properly filled. She knew it would be the first of many more rounds of fucking, now that she had a taste of the big life, she was not going to give it up.

When he pulled out, she gave him a lust-filled smile and beckoned him back to the showers. With her hands fondling his package, his dick soared back up quickly.

"Now, put me against the shower wall, and fuck my tight, lily-white cunt!"

Calvin was happy to do so, under the spray of the showerhead, he pulled Rona's sexy body to his, and plunged his mouth down onto hers, savoring the feel of her pouty rosebud lips pressed tightly against his. Tongues raced out to wrestle against each other. The feel of her hot panting breath, and their tongues gently exploring each other's mouth, made his cock steel hard, throbbing with need.

With her eyes full of the "fuck me now" look, he pushed her back against the shower wall, reached down, and cupped her ass cheeks tightly, lifting her. Rona brought her legs up around his waist, ready for Calvin to stuff her cunt. Rona froze with anticipation as she felt the touch of his stiff cock against her most hungry sex, then she said what she wanted.

"Do it, fuck me now, give me all of it!"

Calvin smiled, and as he flexed his buttocks, his hips drove upwards as he lowered her down, and Rona shrieked like a fire bell as she felt herself being stuffed full to the brim. The huge, ebony curving dick slithered in with a fierce wet charge, burying itself up to the hilt in her wide-stretched vagina. She felt Calvin's heavy, sperm-bloated balls swing up as he bottomed out, smacking against her supple ass cheeks.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh... ggggooooodddddd," Rona moaned, her eyes wide and full of wonder as Calvin gave her what she needed. His hot panting breath reached her ears as he began to fuck rapidly, her big tits jouncing from every powerful, breast-quivering charge.

Calvin took just as much pleasure in fucking Rona's cunt as he did the first time. The frenzied sensations of sheer lust took over control as he long dicked the lust inflamed Mrs. Summers, his swollen fuck pole plunged wetly upward between her open thighs, skewering deeper and deeper upward into her flame-filled belly. Driving upwards with the full 10-inch plunge, his cock was getting the supreme milking, oh yeah, white cunts were always the tightest.

Rona's mind was spinning with the effect of such never-before-experienced sexual totality. Her mind's eye feasted on the vision she conjured of her full white breasts jouncing up and down, the sight of Calvin's big black body keeping her pressed against the shower wall, his big ebony cock charging into her vanilla white cunt.

"Oh... Yeah... Calvin, let me have it... fuck me... fuck me hard and deep...!" she cried at her panting, wildly humping partner. "You know what to do... Hard...harder...yes, yes, oh yes, ffffffuuuuuucccccckkkkk...!"

The passionate, pleading tone in her voice let Calvin know he was pleasing her. He grunted in panting response as he hammered again and again up into her tight, slippery vagina. Bodies pressed tight together, her big tits were now smooshed against his broad, muscular chest. He knew she was his for the taking, by the way her soaking, buttery soft pussy was spreading open for him, taking in every driving inch of his huge black dick. The silky wet heat of her vaginal passage was clenching greedily at him, eager for another spray of his black cock spunk.

Calvin could feel the building up, his thickly expanded dick plowing without ceasing into the soft hot depths of her churning belly with its hard pointed head. The heat of her burning pussy-channel was stuffed with its rampaging hardness, her feverishly clasping vaginal walls working in a rhythmic spasming action around the long thick shaft of his black dick.

Rona's loins throbbed unbearably from the wild incessant pounding she was getting. She raised her head to choke out a throaty, animalistic cry. Her glazed eyes grew round and unseeing, her head beginning to toss frantically side to side, her long blonde hair streaming as she began the first erotic contractions of a violently total orgasm.

"God... oh God... I'm cumming... ccccccuuuuuummmmmiiinnnggg...!!" Rona cried, her jerking buttocks beginning to contract convulsively to the eruption exploding in her loins like a boiling geyser. She threw her head from side to side in ecstasy, and felt the huge cock, swollen with a massive urgency drive upwards once more, her voice rose to a scream as it forced its way into her womb, and the sizzling sperm was delivered, painting her womb as it coated her pill protected baby chamber with long, hard spurts, gushing and pouring into her like hot lava.

Rona hung suspended, impaled on Calvin's cock as he easily supported her body, keeping her safe until she gathered her wits. Rona was in something of a dreamland, the sex had been the best she'd ever had. Up until now, she'd had to settle for some little white dickie, and now, she knew what fucking, real lust-driven fucking was all about. Once they had rinsed she had a huge, happy smile as they parted.

****

Her 18-year-old daughter Nikki met her at the car, and Rona was surprised. She thought that she had a date with her boyfriend, he may have gotten a sprained ankle, but that wouldn't block the lust that much.

"Didn't you have a date with Rich?"

"I didn't feel like it, I think I'm going to break it off with him. Let's face it, after the summer I'll be a few thousand miles away at university."

"What about the after victory party that some of your teammates were whispering about?"

"Yeah, the team set up a victory bush party, and we cheerleaders had standing invites. I heard about the parties of years gone past. Yeah, they were bush, in more ways than one. Lots of pot and alcohol, inhibitions would be discarded along with clothes, and it would turn into a full-scale orgy, lots of fucking and sucking. Birth control pills and the morning after pill have cut down on the number who graduated pregnant, but every now and then, 1 or 2 of the team members who would be graduating would have a little bun in the oven. I wanted NO PART of any kind of orgy scene!"

Rona felt a little tickle of lust, even as she put on the "shocked parent" face. An orgy, jeez, what would that be like? Laying back in the darkness of a warm summer night, letting a line of horny cocks ram her tight pussy, and flood her with waves of hot spunk. Her mind toyed with it, and it became a line of horny well built black guys, all with towering poles that would ream her all night, all her openings would be well-worn fuckholes by dawn.

*****

Later that night, after hubby had gotten his 2-minute joyride, she slipped off to the guest bedroom. She had bought a 10-inch black dildo, almost an exact copy of Calvin's big dick, and laying back, she let her mind go. The tickling idea of getting long dicked, a full-scale orgy of big black dicks, really had her powered up.

She imagined the scene, a line of horny guys, all with huge, swollen black fuck poles, taking her, a line that stretched out, and far into the night, she would be the more than willing vanilla white slut, eager for all the black cocks to flood her lily-white holes, and she would get the supreme fucking of a lifetime.

Her cunt was rammed as she jammed the dildo in, and began to fuck herself furiously. Big black cock, all primed up for her, god, what a night that would be. She exploded, again and again, masturbating with a lust-driven eagerness, as her mind threw in all sorts of scenarios. When her mind finally put in the finale, the idea of all three holes filled with big black cock, she pushed her face into the pillow as she screamed, her pussy was wrenching violently, in the grip of the most explosive orgasm she'd ever brought herself off to.

groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers