Highschool Physical Pt. 02

Story Info
Rocky unloads in front of 2 nurses.
1.1k words
4.36
46k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turnout
Turnout
88 Followers

**Note: All Characters are over 18**

What had been a dream come true was now a nightmare. I was on the exam table with my ass in the air, with two women standing behind me. Luckily I had just showered after gym class so at least my ass didn't stink. Nurse Dana spread more of the cool lube over my asshole. I had to admit it, it felt amazing. I turned around and looked at Nurse Dana.

"Now don't worry, this will only take a minute."

She pressed her two fingers quickly and deeply inside of me. It happened so fast that I didn't even have a chance to clench up, my eyes just bugged out and the pressure inside my cock doubled from having two fingers knuckle deep back there. She put one hand on my back as her gloved fingers found my prostate. The pleasure was immediate, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry as I had never felt anything like it. She massaged her fingers thoroughly over my prostate. She checked it from every angle, each probe of her fingers sent a deep wave of pleasure across my body. I instinctively pressed my hips back wanting more of the feeling, as she finished checking around I looked in between my legs to see a string of precum drooling down from my cock. I had never seen it like this before, this red and engorged jutting powerfully out from my body from so much blood. I breathed out steadily, just trying not to cum.

"A perfect prostate!" Nurse Dana announced happily.

She pulled her two fingers out and I nearly fell down on to the table, now feeling an emptiness inside of me.

"See, isn't that better than having to worry about prostate cancer!"

She gave my ass a playful slap. I turned and sat down on the table, my rock hard cock touching my stomach. I breathed heavily, glad that was over, but Nurse Dana just put a hand on my shoulder.

"Hold on young man, Kelly still needs to get her practice in!"

Kelly and I looked at each other in shock, she couldn't really mean it, could she?

"What me? I don't know?"

Nurse Dana brushed aside her objections.

"Kelly dear, this is medicine. You are a health care provider, your job is to help people. This simple procedure has saved lives. It has prevented misery. It's a good thing you are doing."

Nurse Dana just took Kelly's hand and placed the rubber glove on for her. She lubed up her two finger's thoroughly as I resumed the position of my ass in the air. Kelly looked terrified as she placed her two fingers on my lubed asshole. Nurse Dana put an encouraging hand on Kelly's back"

"Now work your two finger deeply in there."

It was obvious from the look on Kelly's face that she had never even thought about doing this with a boy, but she slid her two fingers inside of me. A deep moan escaped from me as her fingers began to explore inside of me. She fingered me more roughly, searching around for my prostate.

"I'm not sure if I am feeling it?"

Kelly said to Nurse Dana, but oh God had she ever found it. Every exploratory prod felt better and better and my cock began leaking precum again. She kept moving her fingers around inside, spreading out my asshole with her knuckles as she went deeper and deeper, not realizing that she was already sliding deliciously over my prostate. My panic started to grow as I felt my orgasm build from deep inside the base of my balls. Kelly perked up from behind me.

"Wait, I think I found it!"

Nurse Dana smiled.

"Good, now feel over the entire area, checking for any abnormal growth."

Kelly did as she was told and massaged my prostate toughly. The pleasure was overwhelming and I just closed my eyes and gave myself over to it. Kelly tried to reassure me.

"Ok Rocky, just hang in there I just have to-"

She pressed firmly down and that was when the first jet of cum rocketed out of my cock. My cock jerked rapidly as I came harder than I ever had before. Kelly's finger's were trapped inside of me as my asshole locked down on her hand, not wanting the pleasure to stop. I normally cum a lot but this was like nothing I had ever seen. It sprayed all over the exam table as well as my chest and abs. I couldn't do anything but try and keep from calling out in pleasure. After about 20 seconds my muscle contractions finally slowed and the last globs of cum oozed from my inflamed cockhead. Kelly slid her fingers out in a stunned silence. Nurse Dana responded calmly.

"Don't worry Kelly, this happens sometimes, though it's certainly a surprise for it to happen on your first time doing this examination. You help Rocky get cleaned up and I will go back to my office to fill out his paperwork."

With that Nurse Dana walked out of the room as I sat down on the exam table, naked and covered in my own cum. Kelly handed me wet wipe after wet wipe as I tried to clean myself up. Once it was finally over I looked dejectedly into her face. Kelly only smiled.

"You know, this is actually kind of funny."

I let out a weak smile in response to her glowing face.

"Oh yeah? What is funny about it?"

Kelly handed me my underwear as she looked into my eyes.

"I have never seen a guy cum before, so it's definitely going to be memorable."

I stood up and put my underwear back on. I could feel her eyes watching me as my cock danced as I hopped around putting one foot in and then the other. I picked my cock up and put it comfortably in the front of my underwear, the bulge still coming noticeably away from my body. When I looked back up Kelly was playing with her hair and watching me. She broke the tension first.

"You know, some friends and I are getting together for a pool party this Saturday night, you should come if you can."

"But I came already?" I cracked a smile for the first time.

Kelly laughed and gave me a devilish smile.

"Well then maybe you can come again on Saturday."

We exchanged phone numbers as I got fully dressed. Before I left she gave me a hug and I could feel my cock stir as it pressed into her stomach. As I walked out she smiled and waved.

Maybe this hadn't been such a bad day after all.

Turnout
Turnout
88 Followers