All Comments on 'Highschool Physical'

by Turnout

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
redpoppiesredpoppiesover 1 year ago

Your math is wrong. The volume of his penis is 'only' 30.75 cubic (not square) inches. I'm not going to run it down for you, but ask any middle school math student to calculate the volume of a cylinder (the penis), being given the circumference (5.9 inches) and the height (11.1 inches). Sorry, but your math error was the high point of the story for me. I did think better of your story because it didn't follow all the stale tropes of adolescent boys found in Japanese anime. Kudos for no nose bleeds or hysterical modesty. Ridicule for making the main character have an 11 inch dick.

techreadertechreaderover 1 year ago

Part 4? Where are the others?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally unbelieveable...

Whome1578Whome1578over 1 year ago

A good story. I enjoyed it. I was hoping the student would cause him to cum that's great and her first time nice touch. Hope you keep writing love to read more from you. Love to hear more 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTurnout@Turnout
I worked the last two years writing romance novels for a cell phone app, now I'm doing it as a hobby. I have a pretty specific fetish that I write about - controlling older women with young subservient and sexy men. I also throw in some dominance and rough sex, and lots of e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES