All Comments on 'Highway in Heels'

by SabrinaGLangton

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was beautiful. Very personal.

More please. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed it in the 70's i spent many a night dressed to the nines flashing trickers on I69 between Indianapolis and Fort Wayne.

CDsRsoHOTCDsRsoHOTalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story, definitely looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the details of you getting dressed up and the description of the clothes. I really love the clothes, that's why I dress up. And the details of your encounter was perfect. Thank you. It is nice to know you are a CD who doesn't get abused. Thank you. I love you.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Anonymous, this was so long ago, the late eighties. The whole encounter was quick and I had no time to think about it. I only had one negative encounter when I was active and mentioned it in my other story 'TLWTRH" I was thrown into a situation I wasn't ready for. Thanks for reading...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot story. I'd love to have been that trucker. I admire cross-dressers and would love to make out, rub their pussy, discover their cock hardening and make both of us very, very happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Forgot to mention, I am attracted to cross-dressers (passable or not) and men who act, dress, look feminine. Would love to be making out with a "woman" and find "her" cock as hard as mine.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Oh my god, FemboySeeker that would of made me so nervous if he investigated a little further... Thanks for reading...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it. Made me think of all the times I went to the truck stop around blue diamond road and I-15 just outside of Vegas. I’d be all dressed up in different black lingerie outfits with garters and black thigh high stockings and a pair of sexy high heels looking so fuckable to any horny man on the road. I would be so worked up and excited knowing how obvious it was that I was a man because of my mustache but dressed like a ready to serve sex toy that it would only take a couple times stopping my car in front of a row of trucks, then opening the door slowly getting out to stand and display my offering as I slowly walked around my car looking as to check my tires. The long black shear robe I wore for these occasions showed the entire sexy outfit I was wearing as I passed in front of the headlights. As I watched the cabs of the trucks to see if I had any interested takers which I usually did. Proud to be of service for those who opened up their door.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangton10 months agoAuthor

Oooh, Anon that sounds like so much fun. I'm sure there is nothing more appealing than modeling in front of a row of trucks, a perfect audience... Thanks for reading...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSabrinaGLangton@SabrinaGLangton
Summer is over... back to regularly scheduled programming Hi, Sabrina here, I love to answer questions or comments from anyone interested in my writing, so send me messages. I want to feel like I am involved. I really don't know how to describe myself. I am transgender, mat...