Highway Patrol

Story Info
A cocky driver pulled over by female cop.
1k words
4.06
2.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony looked up at the rearview mirror when he heard the siren and saw the flashing lights and motorcycle cop motioning him to the side of the road. This strip of road was virtually deserted and he thought he could run his Camaro Z28 full throttle with impunity like he did back in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. Obviously, he thought wrong.

While fumbling for his paperwork, he heard the crunch of gravel as the police officer approached the car. He was surprised when he looked in the side view mirror and found that the officer was a female. Beneath the royal blue and gold motorcycle helmet she had her long dark brown hair pulled back in a French braid. Her uniform was silver tan with a bold royal blue and gold stripe down the side of her breeches. She had a series of meritorious decorations under her gold highway patrol star. Over her right pocket were gold pins indicating she was a field training officer and a pistol expert. Her uniform top was buttoned perhaps one button too low as her large spherical breasts strained against the fabric and pushed up through the opening of the shirt. Her motorcycle breeches hugged her firm round buttocks like a jealous lover. The spit shine of her tall boots reflected like glass. Her gun belt was highly polished black basket weave leather with gold accents, from which hung her huge.45 caliber customized Colt semi-automatic pistol. Her dark brown eyes were hidden by her mirror shades as she acknowledged the New York plates and Italian flag on the plate holder.

"Goddamn, she's hot!" Tony thought. "I can work this!"

"Let me see your license, registration and insurance, please." The motor cop commanded.

"Sure, babe, anything you say," said Tony smugly.

"What was that?" the officer demanded.

"Listen sweetie. Don't get your panties in a bunch. You're a cutie. You could arrest me any time, babe!" said Tony, somehow confident that he had complimented the officer.

"Step out of the car!" spat the officer, her face red with anger. "Step out of the fucking car, NOW!"

As Tony opens the door, the officer grabs his wrist, flinging him out of the car, onto the dirt on the side of the road. Tony slides down the embankment face first.

"Hey, what's your fuckin' prob..." Before Tony can complete his sentence, the officer has driven her boot into his stomach, taking his wind.

"I'm OFFICER Rodriguez!" she yelled. "Not BABY!" She kicked him, "Not SWEETIE." She kicked him again. Tony now writhed in pain, struggling to recover his breath.

"I'm in charge here and its time you learned it." The officer pounced on the prone Tony and pulled his hands behind him, cuffing him. Tony's eyes started to tear with pain. The officer kicked him over, onto his back, tightening the cuffs. Tony felt his hands becoming numb, his wrists sore. The officer looked down at Tony and placed the heel of her boot on Tony's scrotum.

"Who is in charge, boy?" she asked. When Tony hesitated, she applied pressure to his crotch.

"You are!" screamed Tony, looking at her boot.

"Who's the boss?" she asked again.

"You are!" he cried again.

"Show me you believe it! Lick my boot!"

Tony started to resist, but he saw the officer finger the handle of the massive.45 caliber pistol in her holster. He stuck out his tongue and, now on his knees, licked the boots of Officer Rodriguez.

"I don't think you understand yet." She said. "Prove it to me!"

"What do you want me to do?" Tony asked, still on his knees.

"Worship my ass, little man!"

Tony should have felt humiliated, but he felt uniquely turned on by the whole thing. No woman had ever taken charge of him before, and he liked it. The bulge in his pants told him so.

The officer dropped her pants, keeping her gun belt intact. Tony looked upon her tan round ripe ass like a feast was set before him. He buried his face deep in the motor cop's sweaty buttocks, probing her anus with his tongue. He licked her orifice like it was candy. He sucked on it, biting her cheeks occasionally as the officer grabbed Tony's long dark hair and drove his head deeper. She pulled his head away

.

"Eat me! Eat my pussy, boy!" she demanded.

Tony was more than willing to comply. The officer removed her pants but kept on her high boots and gun belt as she sat on a large rock, her legs spread. She had opened her blouse halfway and was playing with her large brown nipples. Tony crawled over, inhaling the musty aroma of her moist, hot vagina. He tastes her, savoring her, slurping up her love juices like a puppy lapping up water in a dish. She grabbed his head, wrapping her leather gloved hands in his hair, seemingly trying to drive his head deep inside her womb. She came hard, squirting her succulent juices across Tony's eager mouth and nose. He slurped them up hungrily.

"Not bad," said the motor cop, "but I'm still not convinced."

She stood up, forcing Tony up on the rock face down. She ripped his sweat pants down.

"You'll prove it to me right now" she said, as she removes her nightstick from its holder. "You're going to show me you know who the boss is!"

Tony knew what was coming, but his raging hard-on betrayed any apprehension he had about his imminent fate. The officer positioned herself behind Tony. She spread his butt cheeks with her leather clad fingers and slowly fed the nightstick into his anus. She was surprised at how easily it slid into his orifice. Tony moaned with pleasure as the officer worked the stick in and out, spanking his behind hard until red handprints covered it. Finally, Tony could stand no more. He exploded with orgasm, almost convulsing with pleasure as his load spurted all over the rock.

"You're the boss. You're the boss!" he kept repeating.

"You're goddamned right!" said Officer Rodriguez. "Now, I'm going to let you off with a warning this time," she said, while undoing the handcuffs. She had already rearranged her clothing.

The next time, you may not be so lucky," she said as she climbed back on her bike and roared off.