Highway Pleasure, Coffee time

Story Info
Loving wife willing to pursue shared fantasies.
1.4k words
4.14
10.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A number of years ago my lovely wife decided to do what I asked. If it was a nice sunny day and she was going to wear a dress or skirt, she wouldn't bother putting on panties. She knew I loved ❤ the thought of her going " commando ".

I'm pretty sure it got her wet and she definitely liked the attention while we drove back and forth for coffee. It was customary for us to go around 3pm.

On this particular beautiful sunny day, she had started the day wearing blue jeans and light blue cotton top with a half dozen white buttons. The top two were undone. Shortly before 3, she went upstairs and when she came back down, she was wearing her denim skirt that came about mid thigh and now there were 4 buttons undone which allowed a very nice view of her 34b breasts. As she got to the door, I had her stop and I reached down under the hem of her skirt to make sure she didn't have panties on.

Sure enough, my hand found her nice little bare pussy. There was a big smile on her face as I gave her a little rub and she told me that she figured it would amuse me. With one more rub, we were off for coffee.

I had my right hand on her left thigh as soon as I got out of the driveway. It didn't take long before my hand was rubbing her little sweet spot and the nectar started to flow. She opened her legs to give me better access and I took advantage, using my index finger to rub her clit and to slide a couple fingers in.

My wife started to squirm a little in the seat and was clearly enjoying the attention. Just as we arrived, I slid my hand away and before putting my two fingers into my mouth, I held them under my nose to inhale the intoxicating scent of her hot tight pussy. When I had licked the sweet nectar off my fingers I got out of the truck.

When she got out of the truck, she pulled her skirt down as it had ridden up from the squirming a few minutes before. We went inside and she go a seat while I bought the coffee ☕. The seat selection had her with her back to the wall and me in front of her.

We go for coffee every day so there was just a little idle chit chat going on when I happened to look over the rim of my cup into her intoxicating blue eyes. I caught a quick grin on her lips before her foot found my groin, causing me to jump a little in my chair.

She now had a big smile on her face and said, honey 🍯, do you like where my foot is? I definitely did and my semi stiff cock now filled with blood and swelled to its full length. There were a number of other people having coffee and conversations. One of them could easily have seen what my wife was up to if they took the time to look. The fact that we could be caught at any minute only added to the thrill I was getting.

My wife didn't seem to have any difficulty multitasking, she continued to smile, sip her coffee and rub my stiff cock with the sole of her foot. I was loving her attention but with the coffee finished, it was time to go. Being a gentleman, I let her go ahead and walking behind her certainly made it harder for the other customers to see the bulge in my pants.

Once in the truck, seat belts fastened and heading home, my wife's left hand found my bulge and she started sliding her hand up and down. As she was rubbing me, she spread her legs a little and started stroking her pussy while softly humming to herself.

I glanced over at her and she had her eyes closed and a smile on her lips 💋. I had a nice view of her index and middle fingers rubbing circles around her clitoris. The rubbing and humming continued until we got home and when I stopped to back into the driveway, she opened her eyes and took her hand off my bulge and away from her clit.

She smiled at me just before turning to get out and over her shoulder asked how I enjoyed coffee today. I told her coffee was great but as soon as we got into the house I was going to have dessert. Being a loving wife and no doubt a horny one as well from the attention she had given herself, she raised the hem of her skirt as we went up the stairs to the deck giving me a birds eye view of her lovely ass and pussy. I got a glimpse of the inside of her legs and could see a hint of her nectar slowly running down her legs. When we got inside the house, I chased her upstairs to the bedroom.

page 2

I kicked off my sneakers and quickly pulled down my jeans and underwear telling my wife not to worry about talking her clothes off and to kneel on the side of the bed.

With my wife kneeling on the side of the bed and her knees spread I had a clear view of her hot sopping wet pussy and there was definitely nectar running down the inside of her creamy thighs. I pulled her skirt up over her shapely ass and wasted no more time getting behind her. I desperately needed to be inside her so I could get the release I needed so badly

I guided the head of my cock to her pussy and drove it in so quickly and deep, that I had her ass tight against my belly. The squeal of delight told me that this was what she wanted.

There was no time for gentle love making, we had to fuck each other to orgasm as quickly as possible. I jack hammered my cock in and out of her magnificent pussy and she was panting and moaning loudly and all the while telling me to fuck her faster and harder. The sensation of her tight wet pussy wrapped around my cock was driving me crazy.

She continued to pant and moan and again urged me to fuck her wet pussy harder and faster. Sweat was now beading my brow, under my arms and down the middle of my back. My wife had also broken into a sweat. Her back was wet and moisture glistened on her lovely rounded

ass. I grabbed her hips and picked up my pace and she started rubbing her clit with her right hand as I pounded into her. Rubbing her pussy was going to make her cum any second and I was very close as well. The salty sweat on my brow had started running into my eyes causing them to sting. I closed them tightly and told my wife that I couldn't last much longer and that she better cum soon or I was going to fill her with my cum. That was all she needed and with a scream that startled me, her orgasm over took her and her body was racked with waves of pleasure coursing through her lovey naked body.

Her orgasm triggered mine and I pumped stream after stream of warm salty cum deep into her hot, tight sopping pussy.

She collapsed face down on the bed and fought to get her breathing under control. I collapsed beside her and while carressing her damp ass, whispered in her ear that I loved her and that she was the best dessert a man could have.

We continued to lie on the bed and slowly our breathing started to return to normal. I in my socks and T shirt, her in her pale blue top with her skirt hiked up over her bare ass would have been quite a sight if someone could see us. With her breathing back to normal, she rolled onto her left side. I curled up behind her and my now spent cock pressed against her ass as we cuddled and a short time later we were both asleep 😴 💤. I don't know about you but that was the best coffee date I ever had.

If you like this story, possibly I will tell you what happened on a dead end dirt road.