Highway Pleasure

Story Info
Masturbating in a car. Enjoyment for both of us.
1.1k words
4.34
6.8k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened quite a few years ago while my wife and I were driving home. about half way through the 5 hour drive I suggested to my wife that she should play with her pussy and see how long it would take to have her first orgasm.

I was both shocked and thrilled when she reached down to unbuckle the seat belt and she wasted no time unfasten her jeans so she could push them down to her ankles.

Her curly blonde pubic hair was visible and before refastening the seat belt, she slid her ass down in the seat and spread her legs to give her access to her pussy. She reached down with her left hand and started to rub but I reached over to remove her hand and asked if she would please use the other so I would have a clear view of her actions.

It didn't take her any time before she was quickly rubbing her clit and had her eyes closed. The effect of her actions on me was immediate, my cock swelled and in no time I started leaking a little pre cum. Her breathing became quicker and I knew she was ready to have her first orgasm.

With a squeal, she started to orgasm and wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through her body.

She slid two fingers inside her tight wet pussy and when she pulled them out, they glisten in the sunlight. She glanced at me before opening her mouth and used her tongue to lick them clean.

She again inserted two fingers and after wiggling them around, she withdrew them and leaned over the armrest to offer them to me. I told her to put them in my mouth and opened wide so she could.

I immediately sucked her sweet nectar off the offered fingers.

She started to adjust her jeans so she could refasten them and I told her to wait. I suggested that she open the glove box and get the mini mag flashlight. She did and immediately realized what I wanted her to do with it.

She slowly inserted the small end into her extremely wet pussy and moved it slowly at first but as her pleasure increased so did the speed of her hand. Her eyes were tightly closed and as her breathing increased she was once again ready to cum.

Her left hand slid under her light pink cotton top, under her bra and she started to caressed her 34b right breast. Her breath was coming more rapidly and as she pinched and twisted the nipple, the flashlight moved faster and faster.

Without any warning, she came with a loud scream of pleasure.

To my amazement, she reversed the flashlight and began to rapidly fuck her pussy again. It was amazing to watch my lovely, horny wife rapidly fucking herself with the little flashlight.

It was clear that she had completely given in to her desire to achieve yet another orgasm. She continued to caress her right breast and twist and pinch the nipple. Soft moans of pleasure escaped from her parted lips and her breath became even more labored.

With one eye on the road and the other watching my lovely horny wife, I saw her hand rapidly fucking her pussy with the flashlight. I couldn't believe she was doing this but it was a incredible sight. The third orgasm started with another squeal and seemed to go on and on as wave after wave of pleasure rocked her body. She took a few minutes to recover before pulling her panties and jeans up so she could refasten the button and sip them up.

She reached up under her top and moved her bra back in place and I thought the fun was over until she turned and leaned over the armrest. Looking at me she said I've had my fun and can't believe how good that felt. I see by the bulge in your pants that you need some relief.

She reached over and slowly pulled the zipper on my jeans down. She unbuckled my belt and unfastened the button. She pushed my underwear out of the way and my stiff cock popped right up.

The head was almost purple from all the blood trapped in it and was shiny with all the pre cum that had leaking out while I got frequent glances at her as she masturbated.

With a smile on her lips, she took hold of my shaft and started stroking. A sigh of pleasure escaped from my lips just as she lowered her head and took the tip of my cock into her mouth. She used her warm tongue to make circles around my nearly bursting cock. The feel of her warm lips 💋 on my cock head was electrifying and I feared I would cum far to soon. She then started licking from the base to the tip and popping her lips 💋 over the tip and would suck on it before going back to the base.

She next began to lift my balls and would suck on one and then the other before again licking straight up my shaft and encircling my cock head with her lips.

The pleasure was becoming unbelievable and when I thought it couldn't get any better, she started to slide he lips all the way down my cock. It didn't take long before she had all of my cock in her warm mouth.

With my cock deep in her mouth, she continued to run her tongue around and around my cock. The sensation put me over the top and warm salty cum shot into her waiting mouth.She managed to keep most of it in her mouth but a few drops were slowly running down the left side of her face when she raised her head to look at me.

She briefly opened her mouth to show me how much cum she had before swallowing and flicking her tongue 👅 out to collect the few drops that leaked out.

My lovely, horny wife then pressed her lips 💋 to mine and pushed her tongue 👅 between my lips to share some of my cum with me. There was just a hint of the salty cum I had given her left on her tongue.

I felt my cock start to stiffen but she was already pulling up my zipper, buttoning my jeans and fastening my belt. The rest of the trip went by quickly and from time to time, I think back to this and feel myself stiffen at the memory. While we never did this again, we did start a routine where we would take a break on our drives to park on a dirt road, take photos and have a good fuck before continuing. Those are stories for another day and if you liked this one, possibly I can write another for you. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this, I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed reliving the memory.