Hiking in Maui

Story Info
A married couple vacationing in Maui goes for a hike...
1.1k words
4.35
16.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maui had been good. Dave and April had explored the island, hung out at the beaches, and enjoyed the warm weather. The nude beaches were something that they enjoyed especially. Little beach had been spectacular, it's always something both of them enjoyed and felt so sexy and free when they were naked. The sun shining off their bodies as they played in the water, hung out on the beach, and saw other people watching them. There was just something hot about being naked and being seen by others.

But today they decided to go for a hike. April slipped on tiny little shorts and a sexy tank top, nothing else was really needed and that's what she felt sexy in. It turned Dave on to see his wife like that, casual but oh so sexy. When they got to the trailhead they started hiking through the forest, as expected it was gorgeous! It seemed like they were the only people on the trail that morning but it was already warm and humid as they hiked up the mountain.

The trail was steep, the views were amazing as they looked out onto the mountains and the sea below having fun together, laughing, but there was something in the air that was just turning both of them on. The idea of being alone in such a hot and exotic place is always fun. They kept hiking until they came to the top of an outcropping, a bench overlooking the ocean and the mountains.

Dave looked out over the ocean and then back towards April, she was bending over to tie her shoelaces and he couldn't stop staring at her athletic legs and tight ass. Without thinking about it he walked over to her spun her around and put his hand on the back of her neck pulling her face close to his. He started kissing her and she kissed him back their warm tongues meeting together. He can feel his cock start to harden oh, she just turned him on so fucking much.

Dave pulled away for a moment, looked April in the eye and said "I want to fuck you so hard right now. I want to fuck you right in this clearing at the top of this mountain". April smiled and her sexy blue eyes glistened... she was such a little tease and Dave loved it. "Sit on that bench. Now." Dave said sternly. April did as she was told, with a smile. Dave walked closer to her his cock already hard in his shorts. April looked up at Dave and pulled down his shorts revealing his hard cock. April grabbed it with one hand and slowly began to tease it with her tongue. Dave groaned when she wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock and he began thrusting it into her mouth slowly at first. Fuck she was good at this, she was always so good at sucking cock making him harder than he thought possible. Dave reached down, gripping her tank top and pulling it over her head revealing her perfect tits. Her nipples were already hard... they were perfect. Dave loved it when they were hard and so suckable but he couldn't think about that right now with his cock in April's mouth.

"I want to fuck you April, right here, right now. I want you to get on this bench so I can fuck your pussy." She smiled up at him, "you want to fuck my pussy? Fuck me Dave fuck me hard right here!!"

Dave turned her around and stripped off her shorts, kissing her mouth and tasting his precum on her tongue. He grabbed her arms and spun her around bending her over the bench. With one knee on the bench and her hands gripping the top of bench he could see her pussy was already wet and he fucking loved it.

Dave stripped off his clothes and started rubbing the tip of his cock up against the opening of April's pussy. She moaned as the tip of his cock slowly entered her pussy and he started thrusting into her, gripping her hips.

Dave began thrusting is cock into her deeper and faster...both of them moaning as the warm air of Maui blew over their naked bodies. They were so into it they didn't notice the other hiker at first. He was probably mid-forties who was obviously hiking alone. He was a ways down the trail and April noticed him first. "Looks like we have company Dave...but don't you fucking stop". There was no way Dave was going to stop. In fact it made it hotter. The idea of being watched as he fucked his sexy wife at the top of a mountain in Maui really turned him on. It didn't take long for them to notice that it was turning the hiker on too. He came a little closer, probably 15 feet away and watched, Dave and April could see his cock bulging in his shorts.

April turned and laid back on the bench as the hiker watched. Dave slid his cock into his wife as she moaned. The hiker was shirtless and it was obvious how turned on he was watching them. April's tits began to bounce and she moaned as Dave's cock filled her tight pussy... as Dave fucked her harder, and faster, April looked over towards the hiker. He had taken his cock out of his own shorts and was stroking himself as he watched...he was so turned on, and it was turning April and Dave on even more. Their moans grew louder and they could see the hiker stroking himself faster. April's tight sexy body tightened as she moaned. Dave and April looked over has the hiker started the groan, he was cumming as he watched Dave fuck April... his cum shot from his cock and he groaned as Dave and April watched and fucked...

It pushed them over the edge and April's head fell back as she moaned loudly, her pussy tightening around Dave's cock as she started to cum. "Fuck me!" She called out as Dave fucked her hard and fast until her whole body seemed to cum. Dave was so close, "I'm gonna cum" he groaned... he pulled out of her tight pussy and April gripped his cock and started stroking it. Almost immediately he shot thick hot loads of cum all over April's stomach and tits. Oh fuck! Dave groaned...

Exhausted they looked up and the hiker was gone. Dave wiped his cum off April's body with his shirt and they dressed in the sun. With a hot memory in their minds they hiked back down the mountain. When they got to the parking lot there was just one other vehicle with that hiker taking a asip of water at his vehicle. "Have a good hike?" Dave asked the hiker with a smile. "Best view I've seen in my entire life" he said. Dave and April laughed as they got into their vehicle and drove off.