Hiking Partner Swap Ch. 02

Story Info
Individually, she accepts her desires.
4.3k words
4.14
15.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Individually, she accepts her desires

Only a week ago, Val and Brad spent a weekend hiking at the nearest national park. Hiking had been that one physical activity that was part of their early dating. Fifteen years later, with the independence of teenage kids, they returned to this special dating activity.

Sharing a physical activity was the same exciting connector they had hoped. Even the drive up to the park was filled with anticipation. They intimately held hands and enjoyed each other beyond what existed during their peak parenting years.

Yet on this one trip, their plans took a turn in an unexpected new direction. While staying at the Park Inn, they met a new couple friend in a very similar stage of life. This couple, Emily and Mike, were also rekindling their dating lives. It was easy for a friendship to begin with an equally happy couple. It was a surprising new friendship that developed.

The couples fluidly changed hiking partners as their friendships developed; with a noticeably strong interest between Emily and Brad. Val and Mike also enjoyed getting to know each other although their conversations centered around what they were witnessing developing between their spouses. In an unplanned and otherwise unexpected choice, Val and Mike agreed to convince their spouses to share an overnight free of restrictions. Even being a rather quick decision, it was the right one. Mike wanted his wife to explore her broader sexuality. Val, also deeply in love with her husband, was actually excited to see how he was responding to Emily's presence. Val spent an anxious night with Mike, both knowing their spouses were fucking someone else.

Their connections the next morning, and their return home, was natural and without jealousy. Everyone came away better from the experience. Everyone had new friends.

-- The story thereafter --

Val and Brad expanded their satisfying sex life. The frequency of sex had improved in recent months, probably spurred by their increased outdoor hikes. Brad was always a bit more adventurous than Val, and while their increased sex life kept their marriage strong, Val knew Brad craved more variety. For the most part, Val did well in spicing up sex with Brad. It wasn't until this swap of hiking partners did she recognize the openness for Brad to discover new friends sexually. He had been successfully monogamous for the past 15 years, but giving him that night with Emily restored a bit of his youth.

Val was even more sexually charged with Brad after their return. Yes, Val did share a room with Emily's husband that same night. They didn't have sex as it was mostly sharing the excitement of their spouses together. Now that they are back to normal home life, Val questioned why she didn't also accept sex from Mike. Mike was definitely handsome. Looking back at her memories, she could get excited thinking of sleeping in his arms again. She even daydreamed of exploring his body if given another chance. Her hesitation was a lack of self-confidence in her body. She cringed thinking of removing her clothes with Mike. Each time she dreamed of him returning her touches, her mind would cancel all sexual desires. She had only been with Brad these past many years. She was turned on by thinking of her husband caressing Emily's body, finding her erogenous zones, giving her pleasure. She could enjoy the thoughts of Emily because she knew Brad's touches; how he responds to her pleasure. But she couldn't give equal potential to Mike's touches.

They stayed in contact with Emily and Mike the next few weeks and it wasn't strange at all. In fact, both Mike and Val encouraged their spouses to continue dating. Emily and Brad tried their best to hide their excitement about their new relationship being more than that one unexpected first night together.

By happenstance, Emily needed to travel for a family estate obligation one weekend and Mike had planned a theatre weekend with his kids. Everyone agreed that Brad should travel with Emily as a convenient free time together.

Val didn't have any particular activity for herself. She wanted to explore her internal feelings and decided to go backcountry camping alone. It was something she previously enjoyed. She gave Brad a confident goodbye when he left Friday morning with Emily, as she drove out to the back wilderness.

Val was very proficient in self-contained backpacking. She parked at her favorite trailhead and followed the trail towards a river a few kilometers inland. This river was always quite secluded and a good place to camp near freshwater.

After a few hours, she found one of her favorite camp spots on a flat above the river. The view was magnificent. The temperature was warmer than usual which probably kept a lot of other hikers away. After setting up camp, she laid out her mats and did some meditation. Trying to understand her sexual thoughts, she really focused on her connection to her body. She would get aroused thinking of Brad touching her. And of course, thinking of Mike's body. But she lost excitement thinking of Mike touching her. She touched herself only to realize it has been years since she enjoyed masturbation. She seldom had an interest in touching herself.

To force the issue, she undressed and spent an hour doing naked yoga. Every section of her skin, and the effect of bent joints, was undeniable in naked yoga. She was forced to recognize and accept her less than perfect points. She now understood she was afraid of others, or herself, seeing these imperfections. As the day ended, Val slept in her tent, trying to be at peace with touching herself.

As she slid her hands down her body, she opened her sleeping bag. Absent of light, her hands explored her general shape. She has always been pleased with the roundness of her breasts. She took some time pinching her nipples. It was warm as she moved outside of her sleeping bag. Her hands felt the softness of her stomach as she slid further to her clit. Gently, she explored the variations looking for the small bump at the center. The concentrated nerves tingled as she caressed the clit. Flicking and pressing she experimented with old memories.

After her morning coffee, Val decided this was the day to get reacclimated with her body. The sun had risen and it was going to be a hot day. She started with another naked yoga session, this time a bit further away from the tent. About 30 minutes into yoga, she heard a voice. Startled, she crouched down and waited for the distance and direction to become apparent. She noticed that a man was swimming in the river just beyond her point. Val laid flat on her mat to stay out of sight. The man rose out of the water several times, jumping back in from a boulder along the edge. She noticed two things; first, he was having a joyous time alone. Second, he was naked; skinny dipping; in her favorite river. Val scootched her mat closer to the edge to get a better look. Val was laying naked on her sleeping mat, in the woods, watching a strange man swim naked. This experience got her more aroused than she has been in quite some time.

Val felt no shame in watching this man. He was having fun and her voyeurism wasn't hurting him. As she lay in the sun, one hand slid down her side and under her body. She touched her clit, as she had the previous night, magnifying her excitement. It wasn't deep masturbation, but a very enjoyable sensation. Her body felt good being exposed to the sky. Her mind felt good watching a naked man swim.

Soon the man exited the water and dried himself off. Val wasn't sure what direction he was going to head so she slid back away from the ledge and gathered her mat. As she stood up, a second man exited the trees without notice. The rolling river was noisy enough to hide his approach. He was equally startled when they found themselves about two meters apart; Val being completely naked holding a rolled-up mat. The man paused for a second before he could focus in the sunlight and react to the situation.

"Excuse me, I didn't mean to ruin your privacy. I was just trying to find a path down to the water." This second man tried to walk around Val, giving her space and not glaring at her nakedness, but there was not much room in the tall grass. "I was meeting a friend for a morning swim. Please don't worry as I pass, you can keep this space to yourself." He was as polite as he could be. Val rotated herself as he passed trying not to be totally awkward.

"Oh, there he is, I will get out of your way now." He started to quickly depart when he paused just a bit. What was he thinking? How should Val respond? How quickly could Val run back to her tent? "Oh, Oh, I see you found my friend first." This second man noticed the flattened grass where Val had her mat just minutes before. "Hope you enjoyed the view." He laughed as he looked for steps down to the water's edge.

"I wasn't looking." Val countered, and immediately she regretted saying anything. This man was about to leave her to depart in embarrassment, and she chose to engage him.

"Really? It looks like a very opportune spot to me. Don't worry, I won't tell my friend anything, not that he would be disappointed." He laughed a bit sarcastically.

Val was somewhat annoyed by his confidence. And when annoyed, Val can get contradictory. "I was here first, your friend invaded my space." Why did she say that?

The second man maintained a respectful response. "I understand. We didn't mean to invade your camping." Val, in her mood, nearly forgot that she was standing naked, arguing in front of a strange man. "Listen, we won't bother you. And will keep whatever distance you and your group want." He was nicer in response than Val deserved. "I will say this. I plan to go for a swim, just like my friend down there. I do not intend to offend you, then again skinny dipping doesn't appear to be offensive. And I wouldn't mind at all if you wanted to watch me as you have been watching my friend." And with that, he stepped down and walked away from the conversation. Val finally understood how vulnerable she had been, as she remained fully without clothes. She laughed at herself.

She started walking back to her tent when she paused to rethink her options. She remembered the man taunting her, inviting her to watch. She decided it was a valid invitation and there was no hurry to return to camp. She placed her mat on the same flattened grass and returned to the edge; watching the two friends connecting. The second man removed his clothes and entered the water, followed by the first man. They just swam around. She could hear voices but couldn't make out anything they were saying.

Val's body shivered with excitement. She was given permission to watch two naked men swimming, and was free to enjoy her body. Her hand slid back down under her hips. This time she was a bit more aggressive, sliding her finger inside. The first man never looked in her direction which implied the second man never mentioned her. But every so often, the man she met glanced her way. And with each glance, her pussy got a bit wetter. She kept her arousal the entire time they swam. And just as they both exited the water, as she watched two fit male bodies, she doubled her fingers and thrust, increasing the speed until she came. It was unlikely her gasp was heard over the noise of the river. She rolled over on her back and relaxed in the post-orgasmic joy.

It was nearly noon and Val walked back to her tent. She still was unsure of where their camp was placed and when their paths may cross again. She got dressed and made lunch. When she was sure the men had left the river, she hiked to a shady spot downriver from this morning; still unsure of where they were staying.

Val brought her journal book. Writing alone in the woods is her favorite personal time. She wrote several thoughts on several pages. Then her words stopped flowing and she couldn't write more. She started doodling. Doodling became sketching, and she found herself sketching the man she met this morning. She isn't even proficient at drawing human figures, but she continued sketching a nude male body exiting the water. It turned out quite nicely.

When she was done with that figure, she sketched a second body. This second image wasn't the man's friend, but a woman. As she continued, the female sketch became Val. Val was drawing herself next to the naked man. This image also turned out nicer than Val knew she could do. It was clear that it was a self-portrait. She used her shape. She included her features; at least how she perceived herself. The breasts were nice, her hips surrounding the lips of her pussy. Her hair was flowing. Val was very pleased with seeing herself, including her known flaws.

Suddenly she was startled again by a male guest approaching. "I am sorry to run into you again. I was certain your camp was the other direction."

Val assured him it was fine and explained she had come down in this direction to avoid their campsite, wherever it was.

"I will leave you alone. This is just my favorite spot to read when I hike these woods." He turned to leave in the politest manner before Val stopped him.

"You are free to join me. Truthfully, I wanted to apologize for this morning. Obviously, I was a bit out of my element. Thank you for not making me feel too embarrassed for my situation." He nodded. "And obviously for making me feel safe in a very vulnerable state."

He introduced himself as Tim and they chatted for a while. He was more than willing to leave Val to own this spot for the weekend but when she insisted he join her a second time, he agreed. It was a comfortable presence. She kept doodling, and he simply read a book a few trees away. The sound of the river was relaxing.

Val closed her notepad and stared across the river. Tim closed his book and engaged her in conversation. It turned out Tim and his friend come here to fish once a year. His friend is married but Tim is single. His friend is out fishing and Tim just wanted to read alone. They have a comfortable friendship. And as she suspected, Tim didn't mention his encounter with Val. He simply mentioned he saw a campsite near them.

Their conversations got deeper. Tim shared more about his single status and how he viewed life. Val shared her married with kids life to the point of sharing her husband's new dating arrangement. Tim was an excellent listener. He asked many questions allowing Val to overshare. She even shared her intent to understand her relationship with her body and how watching them swim was valuable in that journey. She even admitted to masturbating for the first successful time in years. Tim was flattered by that admission.

"Can I see what you were drawing?" Tim asked. She shared her notebook. Tim actually taught art for a while at the local community college so he gave some pointers. This allowed him to sit next to Val while having her draw more. "Not to embarrass you, but I see this is a self-portrait of you. I think you have a good understanding of your body." Val giggled a bit.

"Is this your husband?", Tim inquired.

"No silly, that is you. Or at least a generic male inspired from watching you this morning." She wasn't sure how he would respond.

"Well, you did me well. I am flattered with how you perceived me."

She redrew a few images while Tim gave instruction. It was fun to sit close to Tim. Soon the conversation waned. Tim stood up and made a pronouncement.

"I see three choices for you to make. I can leave you alone as previously planned. You deserve a safe weekend alone without guys hanging around you. Or you can join us for dinner as fellow campers; no advancements and however you want to engage. Or lastly, you can invite me to flirt with you; at which I will be part of your self-discovery. This is your choice and I will honor whatever you choose. I will ensure you feel as safe and private as you intended this morning."

Val wasn't ready for these choices. It was an exciting morning being naked and watching nude male bodies. This afternoon was just so comfortable. But Tim was good at being flirtatious.

"Can I have all three?"

Tim was very clear on one point. "Option three must be an invitation. I won't flirt with you sexually, even after seeing you naked this morning, without a very clear invitation. You are alone in the woods and need to know you are safe." Val respected this.

"OK, let's flirt during the day, and then I will consider having dinner at your campsite. Fresh fish would be better than the dried food I bought as a minimalist."

Tim extended his hand and helped Val to her feet. "Then we start. It is a hot afternoon and we both deserve a swim. Please join me."

Val was face to face with Tim, holding his hand, as he basically asked her to swim naked with him. How could she do anything other than agree? They both gathered their sitting mats and items, and headed to the river's edge.

As they dropped their items, they found themselves standing and looking at the water. Tim filled the awkward void. He asked if she wanted to make decisions or if she wanted him to make suggestions. Using the fact that Tim had been a teacher, Val asked him to decide how to proceed. Tim asked more about her self-discovery obstacles. She explained how she was uncomfortable thinking of a man touching her; or looking at her body details. And this morning was special when she enjoyed touching herself.

Tim used that information to set the tone. He was going to initiate and guide her through uncomfortable situations. She should tell him to back off at any time and he will comply immediately. With her affirmation, Tim stepped in front of Val and lifted her shirt over her head. It happened so fast she barely questioned the act. She stood there in hiking shorts and a sports bra but did not flinch. Tim didn't advance again for a while as he stood there admiring her body. And yes, she felt it was admiring even though her mind told her to be embarrassed.

Tim next reached for the waistband on her shorts and pulled them down. She stepped out of them as gracefully as one can on an uneven river edge. Tim again stood and studied her body. It felt like minutes although was probably only seconds. She expected him to pull off her bra next but he switched it around. He pulled off his shirt and removed his shorts. Tim was willing to stand completely naked in front of Val. She largely stared into his eyes. His eyes were kind. He didn't gawk at her body but simply maintained eye contact. Tim was not going to make any move until Val initiated. So Val started studying his body with her eyes. His chest was strong. He still had a youthful stomach. And his penis, well it was more of a good cock. Her husband still had a good cock. Val didn't think most cocks looked that much different. But her husband seldom stood naked in front of her. And never casual enough for her to appreciate his body. Tim stood strong. Tim was giving her the space she wanted; needed. Exploring Tim visually was safer than the situation likely was.

"I want you to remove your underwear." Tim made the pronouncement. It was slightly out of sequence; as Val was getting ready to touch Tim's body. She knew he had already seen her naked, and her underwear barely gave her protection, yet asking her to undress herself was bold. Val took a breath and pulled her panties down and off her feet. With one last breath, she lifted her bra over her head. Tim and Val were standing in front of each other, naked.

Tim grabbed her hand and pulled her into the water. The air and sun were hot, but the river was refreshing. It took her breath away briefly. She hadn't swum naked in years and it felt great. She wondered if there were other hikers watching this scene and didn't care. Tim was a perfect companion. Her husband was probably flirting with Emily, getting ready for their second night together by this point in their trip. Val was swimming naked with a new man in a wild river. It was glorious.

12