Hiking Partner Swap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first part, they just swam around each other. Tim was so polite and fun. As time went on, they would wrap their arms around each other. The touch was nice. Tim asked what she wanted next. Val grabbed his hand and guided him back to shore. She wanted to stand out of the water and visually enjoy each other. Tim stood with his hands behind his back as Val touched him. Her hands explored his chest. She slid her hands over his shoulder, down along his sides. She grabbed his cock and held it. Feeling it rise from flaccid to stiff was empowering. Tim made no movement or advancement. She welcomed his glare across her exposed wet breasts.

She realized she was stroking an erected cock but didn't have an endgame. She removed her hands and asked what next.

"I want to get you beyond the fear of touch. Let me massage you to orgasm."

That was a direct plan. Clearly they had gotten to that stage, but now it was openly stated. Val gave Tim permission and he expanded the mats on a relatively flat area. He didn't let her lay down immediately. He had her stand in front of him. Their nakedness was now the backdrop to everything. He took his hands and started pulling her hair around her neck. His hands explored her neck, shoulders, arms, down to her hands. His hands then went to her breasts. Now mostly dry from the direct afternoon sunshine, he grabbed and fondled them. Val watched his already stiff cock push out further; like a plant turning towards the sun.

His hands moved down to her waist. Val's waist was her least favorite body part. Her stomach competed with a formally small waist. She shivered uncomfortably, which was detected by Tim.

"There it is. I knew I would find the source of your fear." Tim broke the mood by making this statement. "Listen, I wanted you to be aware of the source of your discomfort. You are beautiful, completely. But I can tell that you pulled out of your trance when I grabbed you here." Tim forced eye contact while making this point. "If you don't object, I will take you beyond this and back into your happy place."

His eyes were mesmerizing. Any discomfort he found quickly dissipated. Tim leaned in and kissed her neck. His hands again went through her hair, pulling it to one side, as he kissed her neck more. He kissed her on the mouth; the most intimate of acts. Tim kissed down her neck and onto her breasts. She was fully aroused at this point by watching his mouth on my nipples. He kissed down to her stomach. The discomfort returned but quickly faded as he licked the skin across her stomach, his arms reaching around her back. He continued down to her pussy; an unexpected sensation having his tongue licking her clit, exploring her lips.

She could barely stand as Tim guided me down onto my mat. She was expecting a full-body back massage, but Tim wisely chose to stay in their zone. She started thinking about her husband with Emily. Were they this intimate? Did he also explore her body with his mouth? Was he also between her legs at this same time, matching Tim's sequence?

Tim ate her pussy to a degree she may not have experienced anywhere in her past. His hands were on her breasts, now wet with sweat from the still strong sun. She felt clean from the river and had no hesitation with Tim tasting her juices. She was in ecstasy; blinded by the sun. Tim moved to kneel next to her with his hands exploring her front. His right hand, after massaging her stomach, started fingering her while his left explored everywhere else. Her hand dropped comfortably into his groin, grabbing his hard cock. She tried to stroke him but was useless as Tim fingered her to climax. It was unlikely that she had ever previously cum in direct sunlight. Her back arched, her hand tightened around his stiff erection, Tim leaned forward for a kiss while she sucked all of his air into a long hard orgasm.

After she caught her breath they returned to the river to clean and cool off. She wanted so badly to make him cum but he just wanted to embrace. She was happy. She was happy for her husband, for Emily if she also had a similar experience. She was happy with her body; no longer shy to be touched or to want to be touched. This was the best hike she could have planned.

12