All Comments on 'Hiking Partner Swap Ch. 02'

by AnonymousRobin

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

I ask what's supposed to be nice about it, when after years of a partnership you suddenly need other people for intimacy? It's just a sign that the two couples have nothing more to say to each other to get their own intimacy back on track. 1*!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

Moved away from original story here, poor old Mike left with the kids whilst his wife off with her boyfriend.

Boyfriend’s wife goes solo with prospectively two partners to enjoy.

Seems to be unbelievably out of balance and it would seem Mike has been effectively dumped by his wife.

She obviously has no respect for him and he seemingly has little or no respect for himself to allow this to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You need to finish what they do

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

Now she had what she always wanted: to be free to fuck around! Her husband was fucking the cuckold's wife! If she want to be a free woman why did she married? 1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

Five MONTHS between chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Being happy that your partner is finding new joy, then finding your own personal joy. Sounds lovely,

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

OMG this was an amazingly deep, original and truly erotic story.

Oh shit, my bad, I thought this was the story open in the other tab of my browser. This was the usually stupid, ridiculous and horribly bad by the numbers cuck story by a cum licking closet homosexual who uses LW as a way to relive the strain of keeping the real him hidden.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@mattenw you seem to have forgotten that the couple have become closer and exploring more sexually than ever before. But hey, you just read into the story whatever your repulsive little mind wants to to justify your dickish behavior.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

5 months since hike started? That's a lot of finger banging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just stupid Fag Cuck Shit. Is this supposed to be romantic, enlightened, polyamory? Really puzzling, and weak. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is this a scene from the Hollywoof Blockbuster "The Rise and Fall of a Slut"...? I remember it ended with the demise of a loving relationship and everyone in tears and agony.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

The two couples are exploring consensually, which will make them stronger in the end

AnonymousRobinAnonymousRobinabout 2 years agoAuthor

My goodness. I seem to have a following of haters commenting on this one. And maybe one nice comment. Let me remind you that this category is defined as "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. "

By the way, I wrote this chapter in collaboration with my long time partner. All of my stories are derived from some level of actual experience; either directly by one of us, or as told by a friend. I've had some great lovers that helped me to love myself through touch.

I would be interested in actual writing feedback instead of misplaced moral indignation stemming from your personally aroused shame. Was the atmosphere useful? Were the two characters properly developed and did they connect? Chapter 3 will bring this new knowledge back to the original partners.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wasn't expecting a single character viewpoint, but it was a reasonable follow-up to the first chapter. The description of the setting was minimal but useful. And the feelings expressed by Val felt similar to my younger self. I also liked that it was only one of the guys engaging Val instead of two strangers. I am curious what will be brought back into her marriage (chapter 3?). Overall a good relatable direction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

re: Ic69hunter. Do you really believe your own bullshit? Cucks like you need a shrink badly. See one immediately before that sick brain of yours explodes. As to story, garbage. One Star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whenever an author has to follow up defend his story, he knows it's trash. 1* for another shit willing cuckold tale. Not worth reading. The cucks, like always, will fawn over this like stink on shit. Disgusting scum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sadly you triggered a load of reactions from the trolls who frequent this category. Difficult, but you either ignore or delete, as they are not going to change into coherent human beings. Your story was really enjoyable. Aside from two slips at the end where you drifted into ‘me’ instead of ‘her’, it was free of major errors, which always makes the read more pleasurable. The scene you set was sensual, natural and well balanced, with the two characters nicely fitted in - much more the style of a female writer than a male, and I’d love to know how much your partner contributed to this. The eroticism was understated, and worked well, and the reader is left convinced that they both took great pleasure both from the encounter and the sexual activity. There is a lot of potential in future parts to this, so I really hope you will ignore the trolls and give the rest of us the pleasure of reading more. Avoid LW if you can! Thanks.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 2 years ago

Hm, First Brad and Emily had fun together, Now Val has fun. It seems Mike is the only one missing out.

Maybe there will be a next chapter about Mike.

goodshoes2goodshoes212 months ago

Story fell flat.

Niceguy2000Niceguy20004 months ago

Super story.

Great to finally read something different!

Please continue!

I wouldn't expect the couples to permanently swap, but sharing their new friends would enrich both.

With her obvious confidence, I would love to learn about Val and Mike coming together.

Too bad marriages can't be like that in reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousRobin@AnonymousRobin
An individual who continues to grow and learn about personal motivators. Learned the value of open relationships. Found experiences of three more enjoyable than four, although all energy of others is enticing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES