Hiking Pleasure

Story Info
Two couples go hiking and the fun begins.
930 words
3.99
11.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were off on another hike with our out of town hiking partners - a fit outdoor couple like us (we will call her J and him E). The day started off well, sunny and cool. The small parking lot was empty when we arrived. The trail began following a small stream and after a few hours we reached the tree line where the views of the surrounding mountains came into full view. As we gained elevation and the temperatures warmed, we were soon down to t-shirts and shorts. E likes to take the lead which works very well for me. Both ladies have great legs and asses so it's always pleasurable to take in all of the views walking behind either or both of them.

The trail remained empty and when we got to the small lake nestled in a saddle between mountains for lunch, we all jumped in to cool off. My suggestion to all skinny dip was voted down by the ladies, no big surprise as they are generally pretty conservative. When hiking or at the beach by ourselves, I'm always trying to get my wife to join me in stripping right down. Occasionally she does but more often than not elects to keep some of her clothes on, worried that someone will come by.

On the way back to the car, my wife and E got a little bit ahead of J and I. As we were walking, J told me quietly how great it was to jump in the lake and how she kind of wished she could have jumped in with no clothes on but she knew what my wife would say and went with it. I told her I would have liked that as she has a great body and how I would have enjoyed seeing her naked. I was pleasantly surprised when she said she was thinking the same of me. In all our years of camping and hiking together, this was the first time either of us had admitted this.

Back at our campsite that afternoon, we sat at our picnic table enjoying a few beers. We were all looking to jump in the showers, but a university group had just returned to the campsite and it got pretty busy. Then E comes back saying he got into one of the showers and that it was still open, so my wife quickly grabbed her towel and headed over. When my wife returned and after another beer J decides to go head over to the shower. At the same time, I needed to get rid of some of the beer so I head over with her.

As we walk over I ask if she needs someone to wash her back for her...and she turns around with a big smile. "Only if I get to return the favour - but we will need to be quick" she says in eager anticipation. I tried to contain my excitement as we walked by the university crowd outside the showers. As we entered the shower stall together we got the "we know what you are up to" look from a few of them. We quickly stripped down and admired each other's nakedness. Her tits were small but firm with beautiful nipples that were full of excitement. The rest of her body was nicely firmed and rounded with all the hiking. I was nearly fully aroused as she stepped into the stream of water. My hands explored her soft skin and deepest parts as I lathered her with soap. She took the soap from me and washed my backside first. "Oh Pat, I love that ass of yours". As her hands worked my butt cheeks, a finger slipped up and slightly penetrated me. She turned me around, now completely aroused and took the soap to my cock and shaved balls. She turned back around, bent over and said "take me from behind, but be quick because I'm ready to come". Well so was I and it did not take us long. I had my hands on her hips, penetrating her slowly at first then thrusting my cock into her hot pussy. My hands reached further forward to massage her breasts. Her hand had reached up between us caressing my balls between strokes. "J, I can't hold back, I'm coming, I'm coming" I said hoarsely. "Yes baby come in me, give me all your cum" as we began to shake. "Oh God, I'm coming too, don't stop. Yes, yeess, yeesss, oh God yes. Fuck me hard baby." My cock finally slipped out of her after the convulsions stopped and she turned and pressed her body against mine. The water continued to pour down, then stopped as the 5 minute meter expired. Our lips met, tongues exploring each other mouths and we held onto each other not wanting it to end, but knowing we had to return to the campsite. She shared her towel and I quickly dried myself off, and hurried back to the campsite. J lingered in the shower, showing up a few minutes later. "Nothing better than a long shower at the end of a hike" J said smiling at the three of us. I could not have agreed more. I grabbed m towel and headed back for my second shower.

I can't wait for our next adventure with them. Finding ways to sneak away and do some real exploring with J. And just maybe this time we will all be naked for the next time we jump in the lake...and all that that will bring.