Hiking Trip Gone Wrong, or Right Pt. 02

Story Info
Hikers in Hospital Amnesia for Steve.
2.5k words
4.6
14.8k
27
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Original Story was fixed, please read that before this.

Liz started to cry, she was near hysterics, I tried to calm her. "Liz whatever is wrong we can handle it, look what we've been through." Her mom and dad walk in.

"Hi Frank & Beverly."

"Hi Steve. Beverly takes Liz out of the room. Frank is watching them leave. He turns,

May I join you?"

"Of course, please."

"Frank, whatever is happening we can fix it, or solve it. I didn't hurt Liz or something did I?"

"Oh no son, she said you are the perfect gentleman, she speaks very highly of you in all conversations. It's her. She feels she let herself down by forcing you to take her virginity. In doing so she, well Steve she is pregnant."

I sat up with a smile. "We're pregnant?"

"Well, that's not what I expected to hear from you, Steve, she made you have sex with her, she feels so guilty."

"Frank, look at the size of me, do you think she could force me to do something I wouldn't want to do?"

He laughed, "Son you really don't know much about women do you." He was laughing if for only a moment.

"Steve do remember having sex with Liz?"

"Frank, I remember pieces of things now. Parts of her body, but events are still foggy."

"Steve, forgive me for being personal, Liz is old enough not to have a father asking personal questions. It's just she's my daughter, I care about her wellbeing. She is so afraid you will hate her."

"Frank, can you help me with something?

"Of course, anything."

I called my father. "Dad, are you available, can you come over as soon as you can? Not an emergency, Frank and I need your help.

"On my way"

"Frank, we can fix this easy. I love your daughter; in time I will remember our months together. I love what I know already, I love you and Beverly. You have been with us through everything. So, let's see if you like my idea when dad gets here. We shared small talk until entered.

Steve Sr. arrived a half hour later. Big smile on his face.

"This better be good son I was relaxing, beer in my hand. He stopped. "Okay, sorry looks serious. Is everyone ok?"

"Dad can you come with Frank and I?"

"Hi Frank."

Steve pushed his son in a wheelchair to a conference room. Beverly was already there.

"Doctor gave Liz a sedative, she is relaxed now."

Steve Sr. gave Beverly a warm greeting and sat next to her and Frank.

"Floors yours son."

"First, I have so many mixed up thoughts in my head, not sure what is real, what isn't real. There are other things that are very real. Your daughter, and I spent some wonderful time together, and if I may be very detailed in this moment, I ask you forgive me if it's uncomfortable. Because we lost clothing, we spent most of our time naked, or close to it. As the days went, we just stayed naked. "

"She was very determined to stay a virgin, she loved the idea of giving her future husband that gift. She was never shy; she would pee or poop without a hesitation. We were comfortable with each other. She learned oral sex, to control pain and lust. She learned to feed me, clean me, never complaining that I know of. She was always optimistic; we would be rescued."

"For a man like me, she is perfect. She is ditsy, funny, intelligent. She is hot in every way like her mom, no disrespect Beverly. (She smiled). She talks continuously, even when she has a mouth full of food, or other things she giggles, talks, hums, and even sings."

My point, with your permission I would like to marry Liz.

All three froze, they didn't see that coming. Beverly ran too me sat on my lap, gyrating, and started to cry, kissing me as if it was Liz herself, I hoped she didn't feel my erection. Frank and Dad just laughed.

"Beverly, unhand our son so I can decide if I want him near you after today." We all laughed as she calmed down.

Frank, "Son if I may call you that. I am honored to have my daughter marry such a fine man as yourself. As long as you don't become an old fart like your dad." He turns and he and dad embrace. "Dads". The two men started dancing in an Irish jig. This could be trouble.

"Dad's, now I would like to marry her today. Can we arrange to get out of here for a few hours to do so. Of course, that is if she says ok."

"I SAY OK" We turned and there is Liz, smiling wide as the sky.

"I do wish to marry you, I wish to have a dozen children with you, I wish to grow old with you, even if you act like either of our dad's. I wish to be the mother of your three girls."

"Three?"

"Yes three, Doc said I should be showing very soon. I will be staying here in the hospital until they are born because of All the damage during the fall at the cave. Then I wish to come home to the best man I have known since our Dads."

I took my first step on my own, I stood up walked to Liz. I looked down and looked her in the eye.

"Liz, would you do me the honor of marrying me?"

YES!

Beverly, "Well I have work to do, bye gentlemen, slapping Steve's bare butt as she left." Credit Card in hand.

As I lay in bed, I feel useless, I can't walk far on my own, I had to fight just to ask Liz to marry me.

I decide to sit up, meditate. I will stand at this wedding.

Frank, "Steve a moment."

"Sure"

"You have already started this project for the kids, and I think it may work great. But Steve I can't afford such luxury. I want the best for the kids."

"Frank, God has been really good to me, I have been good to Him. Your life is about to change greatly because these kids found each other. I want you to feel a part of this. How about you build them their home? Money is no issue for me, I can handle all the other stuff. But for you to give them a home, would make you king to them. And if you need help, I'll help no questions asked. It's about our kids. You and I come from the same generation, same pride runs through our blood, or Bourbon. Let's give them the world.

"Thank you, Steve, we can do that.

Steve Jr is back In his room. He was able to sit up and meditate. His eyes open and right in front of him is Liz, with her legs crossed, her beautiful vagina starring at me. She had watched me move and sit.

"Steve I'm so happy for you, that took a lot of determination."

"Liz, all I saw was you're beautiful face. The rest came easy. Watch this."

I slowly moved my left leg; it was now hanging off the bed. Liz started to giggle as my penis and balls came into site.

"Please stop I'm trying hard to concentrate."

"From this view you aren't trying hard enough," she started to laugh and then bit her lip.

I then moved my right leg. It was now hanging off the bed.

"Don't say a word, I know right where he is, stop" I couldn't stop laughing, she was in heat or something.

I had to take a break, she walked to the door real slutty and dangerous smile. I said no, I couldn't fight her sitting like this.

"What's wrong big boy, can't handle a small defenseless woman?"

Liz reached under my gown, starts to rub my engorged cock.

"Liz, you are a crazy woman, I'm trying to show you something."

"Oh, no worries I see him very well."

She starts to give me a fast blowjob, she didn't want to get caught. It was so good. She has such away with touching me, I feel I could cum for days at a time. After ten minutes I started to feel a lot of pain from sitting. My back gave out.

"I knew you were a lightweight." She started to giggle, so I came.

This always makes her laugh and such a mess. But she doesn't stop. Days of built up cum is flying into her face, mouth, chin chest and breast. Just then her aunt walks in, of course she has the key. She closes the door fast and just watches.

"In all my years as a nurse, I have never seen anything like that. Steve that's amazing." She didn't stop us, but she was frozen in place, Liz never even moved, she just giggled as my cum covered her. She looked into my eyes and winks.

"Aunt Becky, you have to taste him, he is so delicious."

"Liz, I couldn't do that, now get over here and get cleaned up."

"You're loss, he can't move and look at all that white gold on him."

Becky at first was worried about me not being able to move.

"Steve, let get someone to help me and clean you up"

In walks the young intern that covered me that morning I woke up. She asked Becky what she can help her with, first they moved me back unto the bed so I could relax. Then she was told to clean me up. She started to clean me up and continued to wash the rest of me. I noticed this time she didn't cover me up. I saw her take fast glances at my cock. I would tease her by making him jump. Becky finished with Liz and looked at her, Liz smiled. Becky came over to me and inspected the job so far. "Very well-done Mitsi,"

Now we must ensure he is okay; She turned her head over her shoulder. Liz shook her head yes. She looked back at me. I cannot explain the look on her face.

"Mitsi, do you remember what to do, Yes ma'am. Mitsi lifted my cock up and held it. Becky came over to me and closed her eyes. She then bent down and took my penis into her mouth, meanwhile Mitsi started to give me a hand job. I was looking at Liz, with a confused look. She spread her legs, and I must have grown thicker. Mitsi undid her top so I could see her breast, I reached but couldn't reach far enough, she bent over so I could touch them. She smiled at me.

Then Becky just stopped and walked out. Mitsi turned, smiled at Liz being spread wide. I said please finish. She turned and kissed me. Then she took half my cock into her mouth, what a power sucker she was. Same time she was giving me a hand job. I said I was coming, she kept on pumping. Her head going up and down. I came, she swallowed everything from me. I was flabbergasted. She smiled walked over to Liz and shared my cum. She then said to her thank you. She came over flashed me both of her breast, washed me and put me away.

"Liz told me; I could do this because I was so kind to you that morning you woke up. I had to say yes because it is so beautiful. Thank you."

She fixed herself up. "Please stop, could I kiss your breast. She smiled bent down I sucked them into my mouth, they were big and they were delicious. She fixed herself and left.

Liz came over and hugged him.

"You let your Aunt have me and that beautiful intern, why?"

"Yes, and I am so happy I did, the intern was a gift to her for helping you when you woke up. My Aunt hasn't had sex in a long time. My uncle hated sex, so he hardly asked her for it. He was trash, She's the best aunt in the world, I had to offer her that beautiful moment. I hope you're not mad.?

"Liz, I am so confused on who you are, but I am liking you more each time I see you." Now watch this. I crawl to the ledge, "Steve no." She screamed, my gown fell off, I was naked. Nurses came flying in and saw me standing.

"Young man please don't do that again without help."

Liz's aunt was fixing my sheets, her face hadn't changed one bit. I was worried about her. They returned me to bed. Then Becky helped Liz get into bed. I heard them talking and even a few giggles. Aunt Becky smiled as she left the room. Another nurse came in, and I was given a shot to relax me. Well, it knocked me out. A few hours later, I awoke to the fingers of two women playing with my cock, no words, no light. No idea who they were until my eyes adjusted.

I laid quiet, is this really happening? Suddenly, one of the women climbs up on me. She takes my pole and puts it inside her. She moans, it's Aunt Becky. She smiles at me; she knew I was awake. Liz walks over to me and holds me tight. Becky took her time, she had all of me in her, she road me very slow. There were tears running down her face. She took my hand and placed them on her breast, she just held me. Her eyes were closed, and then she took a deep breath,

Becky had several amazing orgasms, she looked into my eyes, leaned down and kissed me. Her breast were twice Liz's and they sat so firm on my chest. When she was done, she turned to Liz.

"Liz, thank you. Steve, I hope you didn't mind?"

I called her to me, her breast had me engorged again, this time I was screwing her, but holding her tight. She whispers that I can cum in her, she is sterile. I almost cried hearing that. When I was ready, I think she wasn't I flooded her with so much cum. As she stood up, she just looked at my cum as it drips out of her.

"Liz, can I marry him" We giggled, as Liz started eating her Aunt. I didn't know this about Liz. We have so much to learn.

When finished, Becky got cleaned and dressed, kissed me on my forehead and thanked me. She then left with a smile.

"Liz that was nice of you to help her."

"Listen cowboy, you better have enjoyed that also."

"I have so much to learn about you, don't I?"

She smiled, pulled her curtain, and laid down, giggling.

"You have no idea yet"