Inheritance

Story Info
Cleo has plans for her mom and sis over vacation.
11.9k words
4.13
40.9k
61

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cleo was rapidly coming to settle on a decision, though "rapidly" was a word open for interpretation. She had been batting the idea around her head for some time, years really, before reaching the point she was currently at. The question was before her, though, and she was ready to face it.

Do I fuck my family, or not?

Twisted? Sure. Fraught with danger? Absolutely. Compelling beyond the capacity for words? Without a doubt on the planet. Potentially the greatest thing that could ever happen to her if she pulled it off? Fuck. Yes.

The idea was so inflaming that she could feel Amber buck hard under her when her thrusting picked up the pace. Cleo looked down at her sun-haired, innocently angel-faced girlfriend, currently skewered on their favorite strap-on, and smiled wickedly.

"What was that?" Amber's blue eyes were wide. "You usually fall into a normal rhythm at this... Oh! Oh goddamn!"

Cleo started pounding the petite twenty-year-old like she was digging for gold, pumping her taut ass up and down with increasing speed to bottom out as often as possible. Amber hung on tight as she thrashed her head back and forth, crying out in alarm as much as glee. It was intoxicating for Cleo, having that kind of fire in her, and that was only fueled by her imaginings of a tryst with her family. If she had the real thing...

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Cleo spasmed as her climax overtook her, and Amber had to bite the pillow before her own screams woke up the entire dorm. Rolling with the sensations, the two young lovers proceeded to devour each other's mouths, dueling their tongues in an effort to enhance their connection. Finally, exhausted, Cleo rolled off Amber and onto her back. "I ever tell you how glad I am that we got paired as roommates three years ago?"

"Only every other day." Amber began turning her body after catching her breath. "I ever tell you how pissed my ex-boyfriend still is at you?" The drop-dead gorgeous thing snuggled close, pressing her cute little tits into Cleo's dusky-hued, chiseled frame and plopping her head on the runner's long, dark hair. Idly, Cleo thought again how nice it was that they had the same cup size. There was no, my bra... it was our bras. It made things extra intimate. "God, you were relentless that first year. I should have reported you for harassment."

"You loved it." Cleo kissed the top of Amber's head, tasting sweat and smelling that lilac shampoo she couldn't get enough of.

"I love it now. Back then, you scared the crap out of me." Amber propped herself up to stare at the other girl. "The day you cornered me, ripped off my panties, and fingered me till I screamed... I was on the edge of running or surrendering. Could have gone either way." She smiled and planted a couple of kisses across Cleo's neck. "Lucky for us both, your tongue is even better than your fingers."

"I'm this university's number one track star, missy." Cleo hooked a well-muscled leg over her girlfriend's hips, turning so they faced each other. "You run... I catch up."

"Don't I know it." Amber laughed. She paused then, staring at her lover. "So... you didn't say. What was that just then? It was like you were... inspired."

Cleo kissed her hard, buying herself some time. "You inspire me, gorgeous. You're my little Barbie Doll, and I always want to dress you, and stroke your hair, and fuck your twat till you don't know where you are."

"Wow, I feel bad for your sister." Amber giggled. "Your toys must have been really sticky, growing up."

Cleo thought she did a good job of forcing a convincingly light laugh. You have no idea. They got dressed after that, with Amber putting on that dowdy sweater that hid her supple form so well, but slipping into a pair of yoga pants that left nothing to the imagination, and Cleo just watching, appreciating the dichotomy.

"So... you give any thought to my question?" Cleo eyed her girl expectantly.

"Coming with you on winter break. Meeting your mom and sister." Amber was quiet for a second, then sighed. "I really want to, but you know I'm..."

"Not ready to say what you are to the world." Cleo stood and draped her arms around Amber's waist. "My love, you don't have to. They don't know about me either. I don't want them to know." Yet.

Amber smiled and gave Cleo a long kiss. "I was so nervous that you wanted me to..." She laughed. "I need to learn to trust you more." She moved away to put on her sneakers. "So, yes. I will go with you to meet the family. They can see what good buddies we are." Her mischievous grin vied with the relief in her eyes.

"And you can see how close a good family can get." Cleo, glanced away, trying to hide her own shit-eating grin. And with you there, my mission will be on expert mode. Cleo loved Amber, but seducing the flighty blonde had hardly been a challenge, and she lived for challenges. All those "straight" girls in high school had whetted her appetite, and once she got to college, it was game on. She honed her body on the track so she could wet her fingers in the dorms. Star of the school... it opened doors that no one thought could be opened, even the doors themselves.

Now, though, she was ready for the big leagues. She was going to make her own tasty little sister and her babe of a mom fall in love with her... and it was going to be right under her girlfriend's nose.

"Gorgeous... This is going to be a vacation for the ages."

_________

Cleo and Amber rolled down the long driveway to the house, and Amber was duly impressed. "Wow, you grew up here? It's like a mansion!" She stared at the huge building in the distance, and the sprawling estate it sat on. "What exactly does your mom do?"

"Inherit money." Cleo smiled to take the bite out of the words. "That came out sounding worse than it is. She got a lot from her parents after they passed, and my father left her a huge chunk too, but she's not some spoiled bitch or anything. She works in the local school system, and she's like, the sweetest person in the world." And I'm gonna find out just how sweet in the next few weeks too... Cleo shifted behind the wheel of the Mercedes, rubbing her thighs together.

"You never talk about your father." Amber was cautious as she looked at her girlfriend. "Is it... bad?"

"Besides him taking off?" Cleo shrugged. "No idea. Even then, he obviously did some good, just look at that house. I think I have a couple of vague memories of him from just before my sister was born, just before he left, and mom never mentions him. No pictures. Nothing. He's just... a non-factor in my life. I guess I should be pissed, but really, I still have my little-girl fantasy that he had to leave for some romantic, exciting reason."

"Well, you turned out A-Ok in my book." Amber snuggled as close as she could in the passenger seat and gave Cleo a kiss on the cheek. "Our last PDA for weeks. I'll have to savor it."

Before too long, they were at the house, and Cleo's mom and sister were already out front, braving the chilly air to be right there ready to greet them. When she exited the car, she was nearly tackled to the ground by a bouncing ball of life that someone had molded into human form eighteen years ago.

"Oof! Damn Bouncy! You're gonna knock me on my ass!" Cleo fell right into the childhood name she'd given her sister.

"Quit complaining, Speedy. That ass can take it." Aisha laughed and slapped Cleo's rump playfully. Cleo admirably kept from returning the favor as she stepped back and took her sister in. Holy hell, she is just perfect. Apparently not thinking she'd be outside long enough to go through the effort, her sister hadn't put on a coat or sweater, and so was standing there in a t-shirt. A tight green and red t-shirt that accentuated every inch of her magnificent rack. Cleo had gotten the height and athleticism, but Aisha had gotten the curves and smoldering sexuality. A sexuality made all the more alluring by the younger woman's happy naiveté. It was all her older sister could do to keep herself from latching onto that delicious ass for all she was worth.

Aisha was blissfully ignorant of all the filthy things running through her sister's mind, and gave her another hug. "I missed you, Speedy." The repeated use of the cutesy nickname made Cleo feel warm inside. "But I see you come bearing gifts!" She turned to Amber then, who was watching with amusement. When Aisha sprinted towards the visitor, her red-dyed hair streaming behind her, and her hazel eyes shining with anticipation, Amber took a reflexive step back. It didn't save her, and Aisha wrapped her in her arms for a giant bear hug.

"Amber! So awesome to finally meet you! Speedy's been telling us all about the best friend she's ever had. I feel like you're my sister now too!"

While Amber tried to get a word of thanks in, Cleo's mom approached the three girls. "Aisha... boundaries." Despite the scolding words, the woman had a fond smile on her face.

Cleo surreptitiously checked out her mom while the woman's attention was diverted, full-on leering at the middle-aged woman. Perfect too... Perfect first. Serilda looked like she had just put some clothes on after doing a cover shoot. As trite as it was, her mom was continually assumed to be Cleo and Aisha's sister, and not necessarily an older one. The thirty-six-year-old could have been mistaken for her early twenties easily, as well as mistaken for Playmate of the Year. Her dusky skin was flawless, her trim waist was envious, and her double-D chest was exquisite. A regime of running and squats, which was what inspired Cleo herself in her childhood, gave Serilda an ass you could bounce a quarter off of, and her dark eyes were pools of promise that Cleo yearned to lose herself in.

Between Cleo and Aisha, Cleo had gotten little in the way of looks that matched their mother, except an equal height, and Aisha had gotten both her facial features and body, for which Cleo was infinitely grateful. Once she pulled off her plan, she'd have two luscious playthings; with Amber as an alternative to keep her love life fresh. She didn't want to lose her pale little dolly, after all.

Serilda abandoned her halfhearted chastisement of her youngest daughter to give her oldest a tight hug. "Aisha's right, you've been greatly missed, Cleopatra." Her light accent gave her words a strange formality that Cleo had always loved, as well as the full use of her name. Cleopatra, the queen. Goddamn right.

The four women went in out of the cold then, shuffling into the house to lounge on the giant sofas in the spacious living room. Aisha, innocently affectionate, snuggled up close to her big sister and pestered her about her junior year of college, about her meets, about any potential brothers-in-law that may be waiting in the wings. Cleo draped her arm around her little sister and answered her briefly, then diverted the conversation to her, trying to find out all about the high school senior's last year.

"Ugh, I hate high school boys, that's for sure." Aisha pouted. "All they want is to... um... you know." She blushed in the cutest way. "I can't wait to get to college. I can have conversations, and go on real dates to real places that don't serve pizza at all!"

Cleo tried not to laugh. "I hear you. They're the worst." She lightly stroked her cheek, keeping herself from going further. "You need someone who's interested in you, Bouncy, not what you have hiding under your clothes." Not just what's under there, at least...

"Yeah. I deserve that." Aisha leaned back and smiled up at Cleo. "You always know the right thing to say."

Cleo glanced over to where Amber and her mom were engaged in conversation, looking at each other and not at the two sisters. Taking a gamble, she quickly gave a little peck to Aisha's lips. "I'll always steer you right, Bouncy. That's what I live for."

Aisha blushed again. "Um..." She giggled and touched her mouth. "That's... that's good." She smiled. "Real good." She snuggled back in as Serilda stretched and yawned.

"Getting late, my lovelies." The woman looked at Cleo. "Your drive must have been very long. I am sure that you both wish to retire for the night."

Amber looked from Cleo to Serilda. "Um... will I be... is there an extra mattress in Cleo's room...?"

Serilda laughed. "Darling, we have rooms to spare. There's no need to cram yourselves into one little space still. This isn't a dorm." She smiled in amusement. "My, how institutionalized must you be that you assume such a thing."

Amber and Cleo laughed nervously and exchanged looks. Later, when they had a chance to be alone for a few minutes, Cleo made sure to reassure her girlfriend that they wouldn't stay separated the entire time, but they couldn't just be together the entire time either.

Amber took it in stride. Checking to make sure they were alone, the blonde gave a sloppy French kiss to Cleo. "It might be fun. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, after all." Her face grew contemplative. "Hmm. Yeah. I can see me getting randier and randier... and finally... boom!" She grabbed handfuls of Cleo's tits before turning to walk away. "Be ready... Speedy."

Cleo watched the blonde go with new appreciation, and not a little guilt. Sorry, gorgeous, but you'll be pouting while I'll be mounting.

That night was a long one for Cleo. She was awake for half of it, missing the feel of Amber's tight little frame next to hers, but compensating by imagining what the lushness of her mom and sis would be like. It took a long session of double-clicking the mouse to finally expend her pent up energy and drift to sleep; dreaming of bouncing her way along a marshy wetland.

__________

The next day, after a pleasant breakfast with her three girls, Cleo's morning was interrupted by a knock at the front door. She watched her mother beam with suppressed joy as she looked at her daughters. "Girls, I have a surprise for you..."

With that cryptic announcement, Serilda went to the door and flung it open to reveal a man standing there holding a couple of suitcases, and sporting a smile fit to light the neighborhood.

"Uncle Vince!" Aisha squealed and rushed over to him, arms flung out. She had to wait her turn, though, as her mother was already squeezing the life out of the man, leaving the girl to dance around in impatience until she got a chance to jump in.

Cleo, a bit more restrained, still grinned like a loon, and turned to a befuddled Amber. "Uncle Vincenzo. Mom's brother. Wow, I haven't seen him in... like, five years!"

Amber grinned. "You guys are close, I take it?"

"He's the best." Cleo couldn't stop smiling. "He's always been there for us, and he's the funnest uncle that's ever been made. He travels all over the world on business, and his stories are good enough that he should write a book."

"So... yes. Good to know." Amber gave her a quick pat on the butt when no one was looking their way. She looked back at him. "I'm guessing he's... what? Thirty-seven, thirty-eight? Looks like he's kept in shape though, from what I can tell past the sweater. Cute glasses." She grinned. "You favor him almost as much as Aisha favors your mother."

Cleo laughed. The glasses and bland brown sweater made him look like some absent-minded professor, but the thick, black hair belonged on a man who, well, could afford a hundred dollar haircut. Which he could. And did. He was the real reason that they could keep living in the house with her mom's paltry teaching salary. He was loaded, but never snobby or overbearing about it. Every memory Cleo had about him was of a great guy who swept in about once a year or so to show them a good time and lavish them with gifts.

Hmm, and he'll be staying here for the holidays? It was good. Besides being another level of challenge, the thought of which already had her formulating plans for after-bedtime tiptoeing and room inspection to make sure certain people were still asleep; he was Uncle Vince. He was awesome. It'll be fun. I'll see what I can get away with when good ol' Vinny is blissfully unaware a few doors down. Little sisters of all generations beware.

Vince finally got his hugs in with Serilda and Aisha, and scooped up Cleo to get the hat trick. "Cleopatra! I knew you would run yourself right into a scholarship. I am so proud." He finally dropped her after jiggling her up and down a few times, then stepped back to smile at her. "You know, I was quite the athlete myself in school. I could jump higher than any two of my competitors. Three, if I hadn't been drinking the night before." He winked, causing Cleo to reflexively giggle at the goofy joke like she was twelve again. "That you take after your poor spinster uncle warms my heart."

"Isn't a spinster a woman?" Amber piped up finally, her expression one of endless amusement at seeing her girlfriend carry on like an excited teenager again.

Vince laughed uproariously, vastly out of proportion to the lighthearted question. "A beauty and a scholar! Who is this new, treasured guest in your home, Serilda? Some golden vision brought down to decorate the top of your tree?"

Serilda introduced Amber, who endured having the back of her hand kissed by Vince in a show of old world manners. Once that little performance was out of the way, the family proceeded to catch up on their lives over a good lunch. Uncle Vince regaled them with stories about his train ride across Mongolia, whipping his thick-framed glasses on and off to punctuate different points in the tale. When he reached the section about the loose monkeys, he had everyone holding stitches in their sides. Finally, when they realized that it had long ago gotten dark enough to necessitate putting on some lights, the man bowed out, claiming travelling fatigue.

"I must answer the call of my feeble body, it seems." The women pouted a bit about it being early still, but he laughed it off. "Tomorrow, my dears. And in the days to come. We have all the time in the world."

Serilda brought him upstairs to the room he was staying in, spending some time getting it set up since she had held off on that before to preserve the surprise of his visit. Amber, after chomping at the bit for an entire day, begged to be able to try the heated pool in its special room at the side of the house. Of course she was given permission, and she eagerly ran off to change into her bathing suit. That left Cleo and Aisha alone together for the first time. Cleo's lips stretched into a long smirk. She couldn't help it.

"What is it, Speedy?" Aisha's own return smile was a bit uncertain. "You look like you spotted something good to eat."

"Just happy that Uncle Vince is back." Cleo scooted over next to her sister on the couch. "Got me remembering all the places he took us. It was fun... but do you remember all the fun you and me used to have?"

"How could I forget? Races, wrestling, pillow fights, tickle battles..."

"Tickle battles?" Cleo raised her hand and curled her fingers into claws. "You liked the tickle battles? Need I remind you who the champion was, is, and always will be?"

Cleo pounced on her little sister without warning, fluttering her fingers all over the eighteen-year-old's ribs, while straddling her and pinning her to the cushion beneath them. Aisha squealed with laughter, and her face turned beet-red as she struggled helplessly under the attack.

"Sto... st... Stop!" Aisha wheezed, her eyes leaking tears at this point. "I'm... not a... kid..."

"Doesn't matter. You must learn your lesson." Cleo upped the effort, deftly slipping her hands beneath Aisha's cotton shirt. Her sister didn't seem to notice since she was still wriggling and giggling in exactly the same way. Cleo inched her fingers up higher and higher, using the chaos as cover for her goal. She could feel her sister's heartbeat under her touch, and it was like the hammering was in her. Higher... higher...