Hiking Trip of Discovery

Story Info
Brother and Sister discover more than just nature on a hike.
10k words
4.64
75.7k
147
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,127 Followers

At 25 years old, I had become a very accomplished hiker which came in handy for my photography profession. I got paid very well to do two of the things that I loved doing the most and that was getting out into nature, taking photographs of it, and enjoying all the beauty that it had to offer, not to mention that it helped me get into great shape, something I never thought to consider since I had led a sedentary life until I went to college.

While I was there, I decided to take up photography as a minor program to go along with my undergraduate degree of criminal science and forensics. Unfortunately, the job market is flooded with people in the criminal science field and finding a position was not easy, but I just so happened to luck upon a popular national magazine looking for a photographer and was hired for the position.

I had a weeklong assignment coming up that I was extremely excited about. A trip into the mountains was exactly what I needed after spending too much time in the city working on local articles. I was talking to my Mom about it and how much I was looking forward to it when she asked me if I would consider taking my younger sister along with me.

Carrie had just graduated high school and was looking for some adventure before heading off to college for the fall semester. Since my Dad had passed away two years prior, my Sister began to look up to me in place of my Dad. I was not sure about taking her at first but since she had been a four-year starter for her high school gymnastics team, I knew that she would be physically fit enough for the trip.

I told Mom that I would take her and not to worry about camping gear as I had everything we would need, just make sure that she had the proper clothing and footwear for the hike. I knew Carrie would not mind sharing a small tent with me and I had an extra sleeping bag that she could use. I told Mom that I would pick her up the following Saturday.

My Sister and I had always been close, from the time that she was born, and I was the model big brother for her, always being protective of her, even though she rarely ever needed protecting, and now at 18 years old, with a mature confidence rarely seen in girls her age, I knew that Carrie would be able to take on the world of adults without issues.

When I arrived at Mom's house, and got out of my Jeep, Carrie came running out and hugged me like we had not seen each other in months, when in fact it had only been a couple weeks since her graduation ceremony. "Brian! Thank you so much for letting me go with you on this trip," she exclaimed as she hugged me tight then pulled back with a smile so happy, she could have charmed the hardest of hearts.

"Aw, it's my pleasure, Sis. I am happy to share it with you. I know you are going to just love the mountains, and I can't wait for you to see them," I said to her with a smile. I grabbed the extra backpack rig that I had, out of the back of my Jeep and helped Carrie pack it properly so all the gear inside was positioned right to give her the most comfortable weight distribution, then when we were finished, we said our goodbyes to Mom and headed out.

The trip into the mountains took about 4 hours, so Carrie and I had plenty of time to talk about her upcoming college semester. She would have to leave a lot earlier than most since she would be doing summer training with the gymnastics team to prepare for their fall competitions, so this trip was going to give her a nice breather in between graduation and summer training.

Sometime along the way, Carrie fell asleep and as I looked over at her, I could not help but admire just how beautiful and grown up my little sister had become. Her long brown hair had fallen across her face as she leaned against the door glass and every time, she breathed it blew a little bit, causing me to laugh a little to myself.

When we arrived at the parking area into the mountain trailhead, Carrie had woken up and the two of us got out to stretch our legs a bit before unloading our gear. I finished loading my pack, putting all the extra MRE's that I had gotten for us, and water purification life straws that we would use along the way, since taking along extra water would be too much added weight.

The trails that we would be following, had access to the mountain streams so getting water would not be an issue. I grabbed my camera gear bag, then the two of us put on our packs and headed up the trail. It was a beautiful day, but I knew it would get a little cooler as we ascended the trail and by that night, the temperatures would be dipping down near the freezing point.

All along the way, I would pause and take some pictures as Carrie grew more and more interested in the photos I was taking. By the time we had reached our first stop for the night, she had become my second pair of eyes, spotting various scenes of nature to capture on my camera.

I set up the tent and unrolled the bags to put them inside, while Carrie gathered up some twigs and fodder to start a fire. The campsite was genuinely nice, giving us a perfect view of the sunset, along one of the small mountain streams flowing by. We settled down around the fire to enjoy a meal, and some hot herbal tea, chatting about the pictures we had taken and what we hoped to see the next day.

When it had gotten close to bedtime, Carrie got up and said she was going to go down to the stream and get some water for us to have for tea in the morning, while I stayed at the fire. Shortly after she had gone, I heard a loud splash and then Carrie cry out, "Brian!" I leaped to my feet and ran down to the stream to find that she had fallen into the water and was struggling to climb out.

I reached for her hand and as light as Carrie was, even with soaking wet clothes, I lifted her right up out of the water like she was a bag of feathers. "Carrie, are you okay," I asked as I began to look her up and down to see if she had any injuries. "I'm okay, Brian. Thanks for saving me," she said then hugged up against me, already shivering from the cold.

I pulled her tight, thanking the stars that she was okay, and I said to her, "Damn Carrie, you're lucky that the stream isn't moving faster here, or I may have lost you!"

I could tell that she was scared, too, as she started to cry a little into me. Rarely did you ever see her cry, so I knew she was shaken up.

I held her close as I took her back to the camp, saying, "We have to get you out of those wet clothes before you get hypothermia!" It had gotten pretty cold out and it would not take long if we did not get her warmed up quickly. While she started stripping out of her clothes, I got in the tent and unzipped our sleeping bags then zipped them together.

Getting in them and sharing my body heat was the only way to get her warm. Carrie looked at me hesitantly and I scolded her, "Carrie! Stop worrying about modesty, Dammit! We have to get you warmed, now!" She nodded her head and started to cry a little again, then finished taking off her clothes.

Carrie dove into the sleeping bags, while I quickly beefed up the fire and put her clothes near it to dry. I then got into the tent, stripped down to my under shorts and climbed into the bags with her, pulling her close to me in a spoon position, wrapping my arms around her to get as much of my warmth to her shivering icy cold body as I could.

Carrie began to cry again as she said, "Thank you, Brian. Thank you for always being there when I needed you, especially after Dad died. You are a wonderful big brother."

"I love you, Sissy, and I will always try be there for you, no matter what. That is what big brothers are for, "I said as I rubbed my hand up and down her arm to help warm her. When she finally began to warm up, we were both so tired that we just stayed pressed together like that and fell asleep.

The next morning, as the sun started to rise, I still felt her naked body pressed firmly against me. Unfortunately, the sun was not the only thing to rise as the feeling her skin against mine, had somehow managed to arouse me. My mind went into a state of confusion as I had never had any sexual thoughts whatsoever over Carrie, but somehow, my body had taken over and I was getting very turned on.

I peeked under the sleeping bag at her while she slept, looking at how sexy she was in the dim light. Her small breasts, barely a B cup, had sweet small puffy nipples and scanning down her tight muscular tummy, I saw a small mound of pubic hair rising from between her legs.

Dear God, what was I thinking? This is my sweet little Sister, so how could these thoughts be happening, as my cock had damn near reached a breaking point from being so hard as it pressed against my boxers. Carrie stirred a little and rolled to her side facing me, snuggling closer once more. I put my arms around her, to hold her, hoping that she would not wake up to find me in this state of arousal.

I tried moving a little to try and keep my erection from touching her, but when I did, my cock managed to find my fly opening, pop out right on to her leg. Oh my God, I thought as I froze, not moving a muscle. What was I going to do if she woke up and why did my prick have a mind of its own? Then the unthinkable happened, as Carrie moved a little in her sleep causing her hand to slide down and was touch the tip of my raging erection still resting on her leg.

I could not think straight, and my mind went blind to common sense as I just laid there, not moving or attempting to move it away from her hand. Carrie then murmured something in her sleep and moved her hand over my hard on, wrapping her fingers around it. WHAT? I was busted and could not do a thing about it as Carrie's eyes slowly opened to look directly into mine.

She looked deeply into my soul as she continued to grasp my manhood, then slowly grinned and said, "Ummm, Brian? Is that what I think it is?" All I could manage was a little nod, still paralyzed in fear. "Well then, good morning to you, too big Brother," she giggled and gave me a small peck kiss on the lips, her hand not moving from my engorged prick.

I did not quite know what to say but managed to squeak out, "So, you're not mad or grossed out then?"

Carrie just as confident as ever said, "Would I still be touching you if I was? I mean I guess it is to be expected of you waking up next to a naked girl and all even if she is your sister, besides after what you did to help me last night, how could I be? I have a confession to make anyway, before we went to sleep last night, I couldn't help but feel a little turned on myself being naked against you and now to feel your arousal just adds to it."

Carrie leaned in and kissed me again, this time her lips lingered on mine a bit longer then she added, "Your skin down there feels so soft, but you are so hard at the same time." My breathing started increasing as Carrie began to softly stroke me, exploring my flesh slowly, feeling every part of me. I just laid there throbbed under her loving exploration.

She looked down under the sleeping bag as she pushed up with her elbow and said, "Brian, I have never felt, nor have I seen a guy's penis up close before. I have seen them in pictures, and I have seen yours and Dad's before on accident, but you were not erect like this and never in my hand. I have to say, your penis is very nice, and I hope you like me touching it?"

I just smiled and nodded as her stroking continued and my arousal on went to another level, my breathing becoming a bit labored. I could feel my body pulsing under her gentle loving touch. I threw caution to the wind and went with the flow of sexual arousal, as I began running my hands slowly up and down her petite body, and when I brushed over her hard nipples, Carrie let out a gasp, her body jerking a little.

Seeing that she was more than accepting of my touch in return, I let one hand drift down across her tight tummy until I reached the edge of her hairline. I paused for a moment and looked Carrie in the eyes, for her reaction, just to make sure I was not going too far. She slowly nodded and my fingers slipped further down into her soft downy fur.

Carrie let out another gasp as she continued stroking me with one hand, while the other hand began to cradle and massage my balls. She paused for a second when she felt my precum begin to flow on her hand. "Brian, is that your cum? I thought it would be thicker," she asked inquisitively.

I smiled, shook my head and said, "No, that's my precum. It just means you really have me turned on right now, Carrie, and touching me like you are feels incredibly good."

"Brian, I can honestly say the same about your touch. I have been with guys before, kissing and feeling me up, but I never let them go any further and never let them touch me down there. I just wasn't ready for to do that with anyone, but with you, I feel relaxed and safe, and I want you to touch me," Carrie confided, her breathing now becoming slightly heavier.

While I ran my finger through her soft pubic hair, Carrie slowly parted her legs, giving me a clear signal to proceed further in my exploration of her, so my middle finger found the top of her puffy slit, parted her outer lips, and slid down in between them to discover that she was soaking wet. She let out a soft moan as my finger moved around her fluid soaked, very prominent labia and swollen clitoris.

Carries eyes were half closed, her breathing now becoming more labored and her soft moans of pleasure becoming more vocal. My mind was on fire and my desire for her was growing exponentially, but in the back of my thoughts, I still could not believe what I was doing with my own sweet little Sister and how wrong it was.

Just as those thoughts appeared, they quickly disappeared when Carrie began moving her hips in sync with my finger, still massaging her sweet sex. I got more brazen, pushing the flat of my palm against her and slipping my finger inside her. My God, she was tight inside! Carrie cried out at the sudden invasion of her passageway, but then really started to move with me.

My palm now pressing against her engorged clit, as I moved my finger in and out of her, causing Carrie to lose focus on touching me and just enjoy the pleasure I was giving her. She moved to lay completely on her back, while I kept giving her sweet little pussy my loving attention. Carrie breathed a heavy whisper to me, "Brian, kiss me, please? Kiss me like you would kiss a woman."

I was more than happy to oblige her and leaned over her to gently touch my lips against hers. As soon as they touched, Carrie reached her small hand up around my head and pulled me into hers, as we began a long slow deep passionate kiss, while I kept fingering her sweetness.

We began to really get into it now, moaning deeply into our kiss, as her little body started to spasm. I knew she was close to her climax, so to further it along, I added a second finger inside her, pressing up against her inner hot spot and literally pushing her button, causing her to go into a spastic orgasm.

Carrie broke away from our kiss and screamed out her intense pleasure as her body convulsed under my hand, her sex gripping me like a strong clamp while I kept massaging around her G-spot. I thought she was going to go out of her mind as she writhed and flailed against me, causing my fingers to slip out of her.

I wanted to put them back in her, but she stopped my hand and shook her head, while still riding out strong waves of pleasure, so I was content to pull her close to me, my hand resting on her soft little bush until she finally calmed down. Carrie slowly opened her eyes, a grin forming on her face, then hoarsely said, "Oh my God, Brian. What did you do to me? I have never orgasmed that hard before when I masturbated."

I smiled, nodded, and said, "I just massaged your hot spot inside when you were getting close to climaxing, to help you over the edge."

"I guess I have a lot to learn, even about my own body," she giggled then reached out to take my still rock-hard prick back into her loving hands. "Sorry, Bro, I kind of left you hanging there for a bit," Carrie giggled again, then kissed me tenderly as she began stroking me once more.

With all the heightened arousal between us, I could already feel my own climax boiling up from my balls, as she now had both hands wrapped around me, jerking me off. Our kiss became deeper again, with our tongues exploring each other's mouth, moaning softly together in pleasure as I felt the surge moving up from my depths.

I pulled back and whispered to her that I was going to cum, and Carrie tossed the bag down with one hand, watching my cock intently as she stroked it harder. In the next instant, the first wave hit me and a volley of cum shot out of me, right up against her tummy, followed by several more pulses against her while I groaned through my orgasm.

Carrie's stroking slowed while she watched my cock in amazement, my cum now slowing down to a gentle oozing flow. She would then move her hand down to the base of me, squeezing up as if to milk every drop out of me until I was completely drained. She looked at me with a big smile and said, "Wow, that was a lot, Brian. Do you always have that much?"

I shook my head and said, "No, not always. It depends on how long it has been in between jerk off sessions or the last time I have had sex with a woman. It's been a while and you had me very turned on, Carrie." I then leaned back in and kissed her tenderly for a moment.

Carrie's curiosity got the best of her as she continued to play with my deflating prick while running her fingers through the cum on her tummy. I was then shocked to see her bring a finger to her mouth, to taste it. She thought for a moment then said, "Hmmm, it doesn't really taste like anything other than a little salty and tangy."

She saw my amazement and finished, "What? I wanted to taste it, Bro, after all, if I am to learn to swallow it, I have to learn to like the taste, right?" She giggled and put a playful kiss on my lips, then added, "So, when was the last time you had sex with someone? Enquiring minds want to know." She was grinning ear to ear awaiting my response.

I grinned and shook my head, "Well let's just say, it's been quite a long time. I haven't dated anyone in a while, and I am not into one-night stands so there is that. I have to really care about someone before I can make love to them."

Carrie looked distant as she thought long and deep for a few minutes, then looked at me and said, "Brian, do you love me? Would you like to make love to me? I would let you; you know?"

I was blown away by what she just said, and I could not find the words at first as I thought long and hard about it. I then nodded and said, "Yes, Carrie, I would love to, but I want you to think on it long and hard so that you are sure you want to, and just not in the heat of the moment. I wouldn't want you to ever regret losing your virginity to your older brother."

Carrie smile and nodded, tears welling up in her eyes then said, "Thank you, Brian, you are the best and I will always love you." We hugged each other tightly for a bit then the two of us managed to get up, clean ourselves off with some baby wipes, then got dressed.

We enjoyed a light breakfast and coffee, while we chatted about the plans for the days hike, occasionally stealing smiling glances at each other, knowing our minds were still thinking about that morning in bed. We broke camp and packed up once more, heading further up the mountain trail.

This was the longest part of our hike as we traversed through some pretty rough terrain, both of us taking a minor fall or two along the way, but fortunately there were no injuries other than a few minor scrapes and some injury to our pride. We were both incredibly competitive and athletic so falling on your ass may have bruised our egos a bit, but we both laughed it off at the end of the day, after setting up camp and having some dinner.

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,127 Followers