Hiking Trip of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,125 Followers

I held her legs tightly against me while I emptied my balls inside her, my prick pulsating with each surge. Carrie was leaned back against the rock, her eyes closed, her chest heaving as she tried to regain controlled breathing, while her tummy continued spasming. She somehow managed to utter a few words, "Oh... My... God..."

I leaned back down and kissed her again, a loving tender lingering kiss as she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me tight against her. We stayed like that for several minutes while the two of us slowly calmed down, our bodies still joined together at the hips until my softening cock slipped from her tight folds.

We slowly managed to get ourselves back into our clothes, both of us feeling a bit weak in the knees from our intense fucking. When we were done, Carrie hugged up against me, her face buried in my chest, trying to get as close as she could to me without climbing inside me. She then looked up at me and said, "I love you, Brian."

"I love you, too, Carrie," I said as I kissed her on top of her head, as we stood there for a bit in a sweet loving embrace. We did some more exploring around the area and took a ton more photos, enjoying everything that the mountains had to offer before heading back to camp to call it a night.

The two of us were so exhausted by the time we got showered and cleaned off, all we could do was climb into the sleeping bags and fall asleep almost immediately. It felt so nice to have her naked body snuggled so tightly against my own as we drifted off to dreamland.

When we woke up the next morning, we knew we had a long day's hike ahead of us, so we ate a quick breakfast of more granola and dried fruit, then packed up our camp to head down the mountain. I did not need to take any more photos so I knew if we stepped up our pace a little, we would only have to make one more stop for the night before getting back to the trailhead.

That last night on the trail, as we snuggled once more in our combined bags, Carrie looked at me and grinned. She had that look of lust again and I could not resist the urge to kiss her sweet lips. Our hands roamed over our bodies while we kissed, touching, feeling, and enjoying every erotic sensation we could, knowing that this would be our last night together for who knows how long.

Carrie climbed on top of me, straddling my hips and began to slow grind her hot little pussy back and forth on my hard cock, her heavy flowing juices coating it, making it extra slippery as she moved. My hands went to her firm small breasts, massaging them and caressing her erect nipples while she moaned and cooed her pleasure.

She then raised herself up, positioning the head of my prick inside her soaking pussy lips, let out a soft gasp of pleasure and began to slowly impale herself down on me. The feeling of her insides as her snug pussy slowly wrapped around my hard flesh, just fried every single nerve ending in my body. When Carrie had every inch of me inside her, a long moan of pleasure escaped her lips.

"Oh my God, Brian, you feel so incredibly good inside me! I just want to make love to you forever now," Carrie said in heavy gasps as she slowly began to ride me, moving her hips up and down and back and forth, using my cock to stir her honey pot as if to cook up a mountain of ecstasy, and I could do was be in awe of her newfound sexual enlightenment.

Carrie and I made love for several hours that night, moving around in various positions, until we were both spent beyond comprehension, our bodies now twisted together in a mangled mess of our combined sweat and juices. I moved her in front of me, wrapped my arms around her, pulling her tight against me in a spoon position, as we both fought to catch our breath.

When we woke up the next morning and packed up camp, Carrie hardly spoke a word and was avoiding eye contact as we drank our coffee and ate our breakfast. I just left it alone, figuring she would tell me if anything was bothering her in her own time. We packed up and started the last leg of the hike and the end of our little adventure.

We got to the trailhead and parking area in the mid-afternoon and started loading up our gear into the Jeep. After we had finished and were getting ready to get in, I could not take the silence anymore. As Carrie went to get in, I took her by the arm to turn her to me so I could ask her what was wrong, but before I could say anything, she threw herself into me and started sobbing into my chest.

All I could do was hold her and try to comfort her, rubbing my hands up and down her small back as she continued to cry. I knew what she was feeling, because I was feeling the same way, we did not want this time together to come to an end.

Carrie finally managed to gather herself and said in a weak voice, "I'm sorry, Brian. I did not want to spoil our wonderful time together by getting all emotional on you, but I just cannot help it, I am not ready to go back to normal life yet. I'm not ready to be away from you again."

I cradled Carrie's wet teary face and kissed her softly and said, "Aw Carrie, it will be okay, and I completely understand how you feel. This trip with you has been so amazing, beyond any words to describe it, and to be honest, I do not want it to end either. Listen, you and Mom aren't but 30 minutes' drive away, so you can come over any time you want, just give me a call and I will come get you, okay?

Carrie smiled a little and nodded, then hugged back into me for a few more moments. We kissed some more before the two of us climbed into the Jeep and started heading back to the city. As we drove down the road, I looked at her and smiled, thinking about how amazing she was.

She looked back at me and grinned, then said, "Would I sound like a little slut if I said that I horny for you again?" We both had a laugh at that, and I reached out to take her hand in mine, bringing it up to my lips to kiss it. We made the trip back to the city in good time, and just as we got close, I called Mom and told her that we were getting back later than anticipated and Carrie was just going to stay at my place until the next day.

I did not feel right lying to Mom like that, but I wanted just another night. After disconnecting the call, I looked over to Carrie, her face beaming with excitement, and winked at her. "Aw you lied to Mom, you're gonna get in so much trouble," Carrie said in a childlike mocking tone. I nodded with a grin and said, "Yep, I sure am. I guess I just want to spend some more time with my little slut, er I mean my Sister."

Carrie busted out laughing and playfully hit me in the arm, then bit her lower lip and moved her hand down over my crotch. "I am a slut, but only for you and your awesome cock, Brother," She said rather boldly with a smile, leaving her hand in place as my prick began to harden underneath it. We could not get to my apartment soon enough.

We no sooner got to my place, quickly getting inside the door, and we were on each other like two animals in heat. Carrie had indeed turned into a slut for me, as our clothing came off in all directions and our lips locked in a hungry passionate kiss. My fingers were already sliding inside her soaked pussy and her hands stroking my inflated cock.

I moved Carrie over to the back of my recliner, bent her over it, and slid my cock deep inside her in one smooth movement. She cried out as I started fucking her hard, my hips slapping against her firm ass with each powering thrust in her. My God I was in love with my Sister's pussy, I thought to myself and I no longer cared why.

After a few minutes of pounding her from behind, I pulled out, quickly turned her around and picked her light small frame up in my arms, aimed myself back at her wet opening and slid her right back onto my hard prick as she wrapped her legs and arms around me to hold on. She looked at me with pure bliss in her eyes, her mouth open, and a continual long guttural sound coming from deep inside.

Carrie thrashed and convulsed on me several times, cumming so hard I thought she would pass out. Each orgasm seemingly getting stronger as they ripped through her. After one particularly intense spasm, Carrie went limp in my arms, so I carried her still impaled on me, into the bedroom, laying her down and still managing to stay inside her as I continued fucking her.

Minutes later, I felt my cum surge up from my balls, the first wave hitting me as I began to pump my hot seed into Carrie's well fucked pussy. I kept grinding against her with each pulse, sending her into another screaming intense climax. When I began to relax, I looked into Carrie's sweet face then kissed her softly. I could tell at this point, she was totally spent as she could barely muster a smile through half closed eyes.

I moved over to her side, then pulled her into my arms to cradle her against me for several minutes, while she softly groaned in a relaxed state of euphoria. I reached up and brushed the hair back from her face, as she looked at me with exhausted eyes. I kissed her on the forehead, and she gave me a small weak smile then managed to say, "I can't move my body, Brian. I think you fucked me to death." She let out a slight giggle and I laughed a little, then kissed her again.

We laid there for about an hour before we managed to recuperate. I got up, went in, and turned on the shower, then came back in and picked Carrie up in my arms, and took her in with me. She was all smiles as I gently washed her down, taking extra care around her most sensitive areas, that were now very tired and sore at this point.

When I finished, Carrie smiled at me then kissed me so softly, giving me the sweetest lingering kiss ever. When she pulled back, she said, "YOU are going to spoil me to the point that I will never want to leave, big Brother." I nodded with a smile and said, "And that would be a bad thing? I always did love to spoil you, Sis, just now on a whole new level."

We finished up showering, and got dressed, then ordered some food to be delivered. I wanted to go get the gear out of my Jeep, but thought, the Hell with it, I will get it tomorrow. We ate our food and vegged out on the sofa to watch a movie for a while before both of us were beyond the point of exhaustion. The two of us stripped down and climbed under the bed covers, Carrie going right into her now favorite spoon position as I wrapped my loving arms around her, and quickly falling asleep.

The next day, Carrie fought off the feelings of sadness as I prepared to take her home, but I quickly reinforced the fact that I was only a phone call away, and I would be happy to have her here any time she wanted to come stay. She smiled through teary eyes and we had our last intimate kissing time before heading over to Mom's to drop her off.

On the way back, I could not help but miss her already, especially when I got back to the apartment, and realizing how much of a mess we had left it. I got busy cleaning, to keep my mind busy and just as I was finishing up making the bed, a pair of her panties fell out of the pillow slip. I grinned and brought them up to my face, breathing in the scent of her still on them. Just then, my phone rang.

It was Carrie. I answered, "Hello, Sis, miss me already?"

"Yes," she said with a whine, then whispered, "I want your big cock." Then went off in a fit of giggles.

Carrie and I got to spend a lot more time together that summer even after she started college. It just so happened that her school gymnastics training facility was not far from my apartment, so during the week, she would stay with me and then go home on the weekends until she started school full time. After that, she just moved in on a permanent basis.

Mom was worried that Carrie would be a burden on me, but I assured her that was not the case and Carrie and I got to spend many nights together enjoying our extra special secret taboo love.

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,125 Followers