Hiking Trip of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,128 Followers

I combined a couple of MREs, heating them up in the mess kit over the fire, for what turned out to be a very tasty meal. Carrie and I shared some lovely conversation with our after-dinner tea until it got dark. We both wanted a shower before bed, so I managed to heat up some water and poured it into a hanging shower bag along with some water out of the stream. It only got about lukewarm but that was enough for a fast clean up before getting into bed.

I hung the bag in a nearby tree and told Carrie to go ahead first. I could not help but watch her a little out of the corner of my eye, in the dim light, the only light coming from the fire and a small battery-operated lamp that I had, but it was enough to see her beautiful naked body as she hurriedly scrubbed herself down and then rinse off. She caught me peeking and just grinned as I quickly turned away, knowing she busted me.

When she finished, she grabbed her towel off the tree branch and started drying off. "It's all yours, Bro," she said, then dove into the tent to get her already shivering naked body into the sleeping bag. I just smiled, thinking about her as I took my turn under the water. She had left me plenty of water, so I was able to get a good thorough clean of my dirty smelly body before drying off and following her inside the dark tent.

I purposely left the lamp off until I got in so she would not be able to see me. Well, that did not go over well with her. "Hey, that's no fair, you saw me naked," she playfully said. "Yep, I sure did, and I enjoyed every second of it, too," I said in a mocking tone back to her. I went to climb into my bag and quickly found that she had zipped them together, like we had the night before.

"Hey, this isn't the way I had them fixed," I said in a half joking complaint.

I heard her giggle under the covers when I turned the lamp back on. "Nope, I wasn't about to be cold again, so suck it up, Bro, and enjoy sleeping next to your naked sister again," she said still half giggling. I just shook my head with a grin and finished getting inside the bags. I no sooner laid down, and Carrie moved close and glued her body up against me.

Her skin felt a little cool, but I got the feeling pretty quickly that she just wanted to snuggle with me again, which I really had no problem with, and neither did my cock. Having her silky skinned body against me like that, already had its effect and I started to get erect. Carrie discovered this in no time, wrapping her hand around my now hard prick, making me gasp at her touch.

She looked up at me and grinned, saying, "I was thinking about what we did this morning, all day long, Brian. I was tempted to ask you several times to just stop so we could be together, but I didn't want you to think bad of me." Carrie's hand began moving slowly up and down my shaft, as she now looked down into the dim lit bag between us.

I did not expect her next move as she slid down inside and started kissing and running her tongue around the head of my cock. I let out a loud moan of pleasure and started running my fingers through her hair. I could tell that she had never given a man oral pleasure before, but she must have learned what to do somewhere, so I said, "Oh my God, Carrie, that really feels good for you never doing anything like that before."

She paused briefly and giggled saying, "Well, let's just say that my BFFs and I have done a bit of porn watching at times." We both had a laugh at that, and she went right back to licking around my cock while she continued stroking me. Carrie then kissed the opening, and I felt her tongue dipping inside my little hole as precum had already started to flow.

Then her lips opened around me and begin to take my throbbing meat inside her mouth. She was only able to get just beyond the mushroom shaped head before her gag reflex kicked in, but she was not about to let that stop her as she started working my flesh in and out of her hungry mouth. I was amazed at how quickly she learned, becoming very adept at giving oral love, and I made sure she knew it with my sounds of pleasure.

I knew that I would not last long if she kept going so I told her, "Carrie, sweetie, if you don't stop, I'm going to end up cumming too soon." Carrie pulled her mouth off me and said, "I don't care, I want to taste your cream again, Brian." Then she went right back to sucking my engorged prick, now taking even more of it into her gullet.

Carrie began using her hand to stroke my lower shaft in perfect rhythm with her mouth, further elevating the pleasure she was giving me. I felt my climax quickly moving from deep inside me, causing me to groan as she worked faster on me. When the first pulse hit me, I cried out, holding on to her head as the first stream of my cum hit the back of her throat.

Carrie gagged a little but immediately started swallowing, holding me in her mouth while pulse after pulse of my cream spewed from me and ran down her throat. My body spasmed under her continued sucking, as she drained every drop from me until she was satisfied that she had gotten it all. Carrie pulled her mouth off me, slowly milking my shaft with her hand and when another pearly drop would appear, she would quickly lick it off sending another hard spasm through me.

Carrie looked up at me and smiled, then giggled and asked, "Did I do a good job there Bro? Wow that was a lot of cum, but I managed to swallow all of it."

All I could do was nod at first then said, "Oh my God, Carrie, you have instantly become a pro at that, at least in my book."

She smiled and scooted back up to face me and said, "I would kiss you but since I just did that..." I cut her off right there and pulled her into a long sweet open mouth passionate kiss, both of us moaning from the pleasure of it for several minutes before we finished.

When our lips broke apart, I softly kissed Carrie down across her jawline, then slowly moved down her neck and chest until I reached one of her small firm breasts. Her nipples were rock hard, the size of a large pencil eraser, and she barely had any visible areola around them. I took it into my mouth, sucking and swirling my tongue around it.

Carrie put one of her hands around the back of my head and began to run her fingers through my hair as I suckled each of her nipples, going back and forth between them. Her soft moans and breathing becoming more prominent as I lingered on them for a few minutes more. I then slowly kissed down her very firm tummy, tracing my tongue across her prominent ab muscles at times until I reached the top of her hairline.

She knew where I was going and let out a longer moan, saying my name, as I kissed her mound, burying my lips in her soft fur, letting it tickle my nose. I then moved her hair aside, finding the start of her slit and gently ran my tongue into it. Carrie parted her legs, and her sweet sex came into view as her pronounced inner labia opened like a rose in the first morning's light.

My God, her pussy was gorgeous! I moved down between her open legs, to get an even better view of her sex as I went into taste her. Her soft whimpers of wanton grew louder as I started to kiss those beautiful inner lips, then suck them into my mouth. I moved up a little, and took her clitoral hood in, sucking and swirling my tongue around her swollen clitoris.

Carrie's soft pungent scent was invading my nose like the sweetest smells on warm summer day, as I continued moving all around her flesh. I gently spread her lips with my fingers and closed my mouth over her small vaginal opening, sliding my tongue inside, feeling her sweet gooey nectar flow into me.

Carrie cried out her enjoyment when my tongue began moving in and out of her, while she cradled my head in both of her hands and accepted my oral love making so joyfully. "Oh my God, Brian, your mouth feels so good on me!" I then slipped a finger inside her to take the place of my tongue as I went back to work on her clit, sucking it harder and flicking it with my tongue.

Carrie's body was beginning to spasm under me and her breathing becoming more erratic. When I found her inner hot spot and started to gently massage it, I thought she was going to go off the deep end. Her cries of pleasure then went into another octave as her body went into a spastic convulsion as her orgasm ripped through her body.

She grabbed my head hard in between her hands, and grinded her pussy against my face as I continued sucking on her flesh. I had never seen a woman cum that hard in any of my experience, as her body writhed and spasmed for several minutes before she finally began to relax a little.

I continued my oral love on Carrie, but she gently pushed my face off her sex, as she had gotten extremely sensitive, and pulled me up to her face. Her eyes were closed, in her heightened state of post climax euphoria, when our lips met and we started kissing again, holding each other closely as I moved on top of her tiny frame, between her soft firm thighs.

My prick had recovered from its refractory and was now pressing against her inner thigh, just on the side of her pussy as we continued our sweet kissing. Carrie then stopped and looked me in the eye, saying, "Brian, I'm ready. I have never been more ready for anything in my life. I need to feel you inside me."

I nodded then said, "Carrie, I don't have any condoms with me, so maybe we should wait, because I know that I won't be able to pull out of you."

"It's okay, Brian, I've been on the pill for a long time to control my periods. Please, I want you so badly," she said in a near pleading whine. I nodded okay and Carrie smiled, pulled me back into another slow lingering kiss as I moved just slightly, the head of my prick now resting against her wet pussy.

Carrie moved her hand down, taking my shaft in it and guiding it to her opening, moving it around a little, as I pressed forward. Between her slippery wetness and the precum flowing liberally from me, the head of my cock slipped right inside her until it pressed against her maidenhead. I looked into Carrie's sweet face as she looked back at me, then nodded for me to continue.

Just as Carrie moved her hand away from shaft, I pushed firmly, breaking past her hymen, and sliding inside her tight pussy about halfway. Carrie cried out in pain and I stopped moving as she said, "Oh my God, Brian that hurt so bad, please don't move. Give me just a minute."

I felt bad as I watched her face grimace in pain. I never wanted to hurt her, but I knew that her first time would. It did not help that my cock was a little more on the extra thick side. I had never made love to a virgin before, so this was just as new to me as it was her, so I asked her, "Carrie, do you want me to stop, sweetie? I don't like to see you in pain."

"NO! God NO, don't you dare stop. It will be okay, Brian, just be gentle," she said in a pleading tone.

I nodded and kissed her again, then slowly pushed more of my fat prick inside her until I could go no further, feeling my balls now resting against her and the head of my cock pressed firmly against her cervix. Carrie let out another long-drawn-out groan, this time sounding more of pleasure than of pain. I paused again, to give her s little time to fully adjust to me as we continued our very loving kiss.

I then started to gently withdraw from her about halfway, paused and then pushed back into her fully. Carrie's body began to respond as I slowly began a methodical rhythm, making sweet love to my little sister, feeling her pussy hugging so tightly around my impaling cock. She felt like heaven around me and under me as our bodies began moving in unison with other.

Carrie's breathing became heavier, and her moans were now pure pleasure, joining my own sounds of enjoyment, reveling in our passionate sexual intercourse. She now grunted with each inward thrust of my prick as my pace began to increase. I felt her body start to spasm under me and I looked into her wide eyes, her mouth opened as her orgasm quickly approached.

Carrie cried out once more, her body writhing and shaking under me as she rode out her very intense climax. I could feel her insides gripping me and massaging my cock as I continued driving in and out of her, feeling my orgasm pushing up from my depths, and exploding into her, pulsing and spasming while I groaned deeply, filling her tight cavity with my hot seed.

The two of us, now completely spent, just laid there for several minutes, kissing softly and enjoying the feeling of our bodies still pressed together in our post climatic bliss. I looked into Carrie's eyes, as I pushed her hair back from them, and saw them begin to well up in tears. Carrie pulled me tight against her and began to gently sob into my shoulder. She managed to say in between sobs, "I love you, Brian."

I held her close and kissed the side of her head until she stopped crying, then looked at her again. Her eyes were red, and her cheeks wet from tears, but she smiled, nodded, and kissed me tenderly again. The part I like least about making love, is when it is over and our bodies must separate, but it was inevitable.

I reached over to my bag and pulled out an extra T-shirt that I had, and shoved it down between us, just as my now softened prick slid out of Carrie's tender pussy. She whined a little at the sudden emptiness as I placed the shirt against her sex to catch our combined fluids flowing out of her. Carrie was not about to let me go anywhere and after closing her legs around the shirt, she pulled me back close to her and nestled her head into my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her, cradling her against me, never wanting to let her go or ever feel unloved. That is the way it had always been with her, as my little sister, but now it meant even more as we had become lovers. We had broken the most taboo of laws. Neither of us said another word as we held on to each other dearly, and very soon sleep found us.

When I woke up the next morning, I reached over to find that Carrie had already gotten up. I called out for her and then saw her face appear as she unzipped the tent. There was that sweet, beautiful smile of hers, greeting me like always, but this time just a little different. "Good morning, sleepy head," she said as she climbed into the tent and gave me a soft kiss.

"I got the fire going and some water heating for coffee, Brian. Oh, and I hope you didn't want that old T-shirt anymore," she said with a bashful grin then finished, "It was a bit messy if you know what I mean?" I smiled and nodded knowing exactly what she meant.

"Nope, it's not a problem. It was an old extra shirt I kept in there just in case I needed it," I said and pulled her into another sweet embrace.

Carrie looked at me with a serious expression and said, "Brian, I can't begin to tell you how wonderful you made me feel last night. You were so loving and gentle with me. I don't think I could have had a better first-time experience with anyone else and I will be forever grateful to you." Tears began to form in her eyes as she spoke, but she managed to fight back any sobs as I hugged her again.

After a few minutes, Carrie sat up with a smile on her face, then leaned down to give me a quick peck on the lips and said, "Come on big Bro, it's time to get up." She punched me in the arm, giggled and darted out of the tent. Little shit I thought to myself and laughed. I grabbed my clothes out of my bag, got dressed and joined Carrie near the fire as she finished making our coffee.

We ate another light breakfast of granola bars and dried fruit, finished our coffee, and started to pack up camp. We only had a short hike for the day, until we would reach our destination, so neither of us were in any hurry as we finished packing, then put out the fire and began heading further up the trail.

We only had to hike for a couple of hours before reaching the summit campsite, so Carrie and I went ahead and set up our camp, so we would not have to worry about it later, and spend extra time enjoying the sights, while I took photos. Carrie was happy to help with my photos, by volunteering to be my model, and I just could not help but look at her with a whole new level of love and admiration.

After taking several shots of her on rock that overlooked the deep valley below, Carrie came over to me and hugged me, then looked up at me with a smile and said, "I can't get last night out of my mind. As much as I am enjoying this natural beauty around us, all I keep thinking about is you inside me, Brian." Just as she finished saying that her hand went down between us and started to rub my quickly rising bulge through my pants.

"MMmmmm, it seems you have been thinking about it, too," Carrie added with a grin, then pulled me down into a soft tender kiss, while her quickly found my zipper, opened it, sliding her hand inside. Our kiss got deeper and more passionate when she wrapped her small hand around my throbbing meat once more.

Carrie then pulled from our kiss, kneeled in front of me as she pulled my cock out of my pants. She looked back at me with a grin, then began licking around the head before taking it into her warm mouth and sucking on it. All I could do was stand there and enjoy what she was doing to me, as I looked down at her, watching her lips stretched so thinly around my organ.

After a few minutes of her loving blowjob, she stopped, stood up and lead me by the cock, over to the rock that she had just modeled for me on. Carrie began unbuttoning her pants, quickly taking them down, exposing her sweet little hairy pussy to the entire world.

She lifted her butt onto a flat part of the rock, spread her legs revealing her precious flower to me and said in a wanton hungry voice, "I want you inside me again, Brian, now please put that cock of yours back in me and fuck me!" I was taken back for a moment at her sudden aggressiveness, but I was not about to disappoint her in the least, so I moved close to her, taking my steel hard prick in my hand, and rubbed it up and down her very wet slit.

Each time I passed her opening I felt Carrie move herself towards me, trying vainly to get me inside, but I grinned and teased her a bit by moving the head up and rubbing against her clit. She jerked a little when I did then whined her need as I looked into her face, her lips becoming pouty.

"Please, Brian," was all she could get out before I found her opening and pushed my cock inside her tight soaking wet cunt. Carrie closed her eyes and grimaced a little at my sudden impaling of her, but I was not stopping this time as I pushed my thick prick all the way in her until I pushed against the end of her passageway.

Her insides were like silky liquid fire, wrapped so snugly around me as I slowly began to withdraw from her, only to drive myself back into her depths. Carrie looked into my face with half closed eyes, saying in a half moan, "Oh my God, Brian, you feel so good inside me." I leaned down and kissed her feverishly as I started really fucking my cock in and out of her.

Each deep thrust into Carrie elicited a loud groan from her. She kicked the one leg of her pants off her, then lifted her legs to wrap around me, while I grasped her thighs to give me better leverage to pound myself deep into her love tortured pussy. Carrie already started to shake and spasm, her sounds of pleasure getting more vocal, not caring if anyone or anything heard her.

I could not help but look down between us and watch in pure lust as my prick fucked in and out of her, her juices flowing around it, coating it with her own lust. The erotic vision of her before me only quickened the approach of my climax as I picked up my pace, my breathing becoming labored right along with hers until the first spasm of my orgasm hit me.

I drove as deep into Carrie as I could, sending her over the edge right along with me, as I began pumping my hot cum inside her. Carrie writhed, screamed, and convulsed under me while her own powerful orgasm gutted her. I only hoped that no one was close by, or they would have thought I was killing her.

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,128 Followers