Hilaryslut Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of Hilaryslut1.
867 words
4.5
1.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4.

"Now, my dear, I think we can dispense with the hood, now I have had my little fun at your expense. Sister indeed, for goodness sake."

I move round in front of you, your arse is still pointing up in the air, your head now slumped back on the sofa seat. You are paler than I was expecting, normally I prefer dark skin but then pale skin shows marks so much better. My crotch is a little higher than your head and there is a distinct bulge in my favourite leather pants. I am sure there will be an embarrassing dry-cleaning bill to suffer after I am done with you.

I lift your head by the hair, taking a good grip so as not to pull any out and push my crotch into your face. Surprisingly your tongue exits your cherry red lips and begins to lick the leather straining over my cock. I try to keep the look of surprise off my face but it matters not as you cannot look that high from your position.

"i want you" Your first words for some time. "i want you inside me."

"I'm sorry, who were you talking to?" I sound cold, Nothing could be further from the truth.

"i want you, Sir."

"You want me to what?" I can't be doing with this romantic babble. A slut should be clear and explicit.

"i want you inside me, Sir."

"I'm sorry, I don't think all of me will fit in you my dear, what do you really want?"

"i want your.....you know....your thing... in me. Please Sir."

"My thing? Ah that. Very well."

I drop your head to the cushion and you almost bite your tongue, saliva drips off the end of it and dampens the seat fabric. I move round to the back of you again, rummaging in my bag laid by another chair. You cannot see behind you without lifting your backside off the sofa and that would declare your intention to cease the scene. Hopefully not something you wish yet.

You hear a rustle of clothing and a belt being undone behind and you gasp audibly. You feel the leather of my trouser legs on the back of your exposed thighs.

"Please, put in me, i can't bear it any longer."

You are approaching the state of arousal I need. With no warning you feel something intrude your body and shriek but quickly recover, your hands are writhing below the cuffs though showing your agitation. I thrust in and out but keep it slow and resist the urge to penetrate too deeply.

"Please, no, what is happening? That feels... oh my God what are you doing to me?"

I stop what I am doing. With an obvious sucking noise I remove the offending 'thing' from your body, fasten up my belt followed by a snapping noise, something elastic? Then I return to where you can see me. Once more I lift your head by the hair, your face is salmon pink now, the skin flushed with blood, drool still present on those red lips. I bend down so you can see my face but your eyes follow my bulging, leather-clad groin.

"You wanted my thing inside you, well take a look."

I turn your head away from my crotch and show you the item I had removed from the bag, a bright red, dildo-handled flogger, with soft leather tails.

"This has been in your ass my dear. You will need to be much more specific in future. My thing had been inside you as you asked."

You have a look of horror on your face but you still resist, or forget perhaps, to stand up.

"Perhaps you would like to put it inside your mouth instead?"

I push it between your lips as I tilt your head sharply back. You gag and choke but not because of the depth of invasion but the revulsion that this...thing... has been in your ass. Just as I think you are about to puke I remove it. A stream of expletives issues from your mouth. You insult my manhood, my parentage and my ability to get an erection in one sentence.

"Impressive. So you can talk dirty? I was beginning to wonder."

In my other hand I am holding an inside out condom carefully with two finger tips. I wave it in front of your enraged face.

"Really my dear, to think I would subject you to savouring your own arse?"

With that I grab the dildo handle and swish the flogger down your buttocks, the tails just reaching between your legs. They snap shut as you shriek again, though more in shock as the impact was minimal.

"Now shall we try again? What do you want?"

You raise your head yourself and look directly at me, your eyes burning with intensity, almost ablaze.

"i want your cock in my cunt. i want you to take me and fuck me hard. i want to suck your cock clean afterwards. i want to cum, you mother fucker!"

You spit the words out like a rabid animal might.

"SIR!"

An afterthought.

"All in good time, slut, all in good time."