Hilaryslut Ch. 01

Story Info
An online sub's fantasy scenario.
2.6k words
4.44
2.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fictitious story delivered in instalments to an online submissive at her request. Enjoy, Hilary!

1.

A knock at the suite door, i open it one handed, not putting down my glass of Shiraz.

" i am yours," you announce, looking directly into my green eyes. Self-assured, ballsy almost. We had not yet met face to face.

"Young Lady, why are you here?"

I look you up and down taking in the outfit I had suggested you wear. I step into the hallway It is quiet, the other guests are probably all eating or partying downstairs. Moving behind you I gently sniff your perfume on your exposed neck, it is exquisite but I have no idea what it is. My hands find themselves on your waist, an involuntary movement. Hard not to touch something so alluring. The elegant black dress you are wearing is perfect. You have done well, it is long, tight round the waist and buttocks, flaring out from below the knees, it would not be out of place at an opera. The décolletage is just right and it offers support around the breast too.

" I trust you have no need of a brassiere, dear?"

"No, Sir, i find them uncomfortable and i do not really need one."

"Indeed, I see that. It fits around your hips like a body stocking. I always find a tight long skirt infinitely more provocative than a short one, don't you? Much sexier and yet so much more classy too."

" i think so, Sir and thank...."

"Remove it!"

"Pardon?" Natural hesitation and disbelief in your voice.

I drop the wine glass to the hall floor, grab the lapels of the dress from behind and rip the front of it out in one movement.

You gasp as if you have just been immersed in freezing-cold water.

"A little slow to obey my dear but your breasts are as magnificent as I imagined."

I spin you round to face me and for the first time your eyes drop from mine, your face fills with blood and you blush bright pink at this exposure and critique of your chest. But you do not move a muscle.

"Leave it like that, it is better than nakedness actually, now follow me."

I turn into the room and walk casually into the sitting room, fully confident that you will follow.

"Do not close the door, leave it open. Walk to the sofa."

I fix myself a replacement wine and turn to find you standing awkwardly by the sofa, your hands fidgeting at your sides. That is good, many would have attempted to cover themselves up but not you. You have a radiating self --assuredness I find particularly appealing. All the more fulfilling after I have broken you.

"Go round the back of the sofa, bend over it, head down into the seat. Then lift up your dress and clasp your hands behind your back."

You obey, without any trace of hesitation, but struggle to pull the tight dress up past your buttocks. It is slit partly up the back showing off the seamed stockings and patent heels to perfection.

I approach you while you continue to struggle with the dress.

"Let me assist you, my dear."

I promptly tear the slit all the way up to your waist and the material falls away exposing your garter belt and your bare arse.

" I see you followed your instructions, no panties either. It would be such a shame to spoil the view."

Your buttocks are framed beautifully by the garter belt and black stockings. I hear your breathing now in short intakes, almost tiny gasps.

Slowly I pour the wine from my glass down the crack of your backside, watching it puddle briefly in your asshole before dripping off your pussy to irrevocably stain the carpet beneath.

I remove the handcuffs from my pocket and click them onto your wrists, then draw your elbows up into a strappado position and secure them with cuffs also, the shiny metal contrasting wonderfully with the black of the dress.

"Now, slut, we either begin with the pain or the pleasure, you may choose, but either way you will experience both. What will it be?"

"i would like to get the pain first but before... i need to tell you something." Your voice is shaky. Silence hangs in the air. "i'm a virgin i think it makes things a little different, don't you think?"

I briefly hesitate and take a moment to collect myself before I react.

"Sorry i did not tell you before but i really did not know we were going to have sex, well, first."

In contrast to earlier, you seem embarrassed with the torn dress and attempt to cover yourself, despite the fact that your arms are immobilised behind your back. The door is still open and I decide to throw my coat over your exposed buttocks.

I sit on the sofa next to your head and lift your face to mine.

"I am sorry...."

You begin to speak and I see a wetness in the corner of your eyes. I offer my lips to yours and you respond, pursing your lips slightly, almost a pout.

I stroke your imprisoned arms, they are beginning to go slightly pink. The wrists are tight but the elbows are not together yet so it is a bearable restraint, still I feel the need to reassure you with a gentle touch. You wriggle your arms to try and engage with me but is not possible, you cannot reach round enough.

I lift and tilt your head far back so your mouth has to open and kiss you deeply, my tongue briefly invading your mouth.

"I am disappointed you chose this moment to tell me you are a virgin. Did you expect me to back off and behave differently?"

"But.."

I cut off your words with a hand across your mouth and look directly into your eyes.

"It will not be something you will be able to say again after tonight,"

"Oh, please do not... Sir, not today, my sister is waiting for me downstairs. i need..."

I push my fingers deep into your throat until you gag and begin to drool in discomfort.

"You're mine. Did you forget? You said so yourself!"

2.

"Where is your phone?"

I remove my fingers from your throat and wipe the spittle on them in your hair and across your cheeks. You look somewhat distressed.

"Shhh, I am not going to force you. By the end of the night you will beg me to take you or you will go home intact. I do not take pleasure easily but I give it in my own way and take my enjoyment from that, but I need to talk to your sister."

You cast a fleeting glance to your bag, dropped carelessly by the open door. With that I get up and pick up the bag, your mobile is laying on top of the usual detritus you girls carry. I toggle the screen on and there is no password, the last number called and received match and I assume this is your sister's number. I walk off into the hallway and make the call where you cannot hear returning to allow you to hear the end of the conversation.

"...of course, do not be shocked though and please try to understand and not judge what you see."

"No, for the love of God, what kind of man are you? Let me go you sonofabitch..." You are clearly agitated and are in danger of hyperventilating.

"Calm down, we talked about this before, trust me, nothing will happen for which you do not yearn or dream."

You calm down a little and nod your head in acceptance, I am surprised how quickly you acquiesce.

"Now i am going to deprive you of your vision, it will enhance your other senses, make them more acute. Do not panic, trust me, ok?"

"Yes Sir, i do trust you, but please...."

"Shh, baby, you will love it. But first...."

I cover your head with a thick velvet bag, drawing the string closed around your neck after tucking your hair fully into it. I gently stroke your head until it drops in resignation (ecstasy?) over the front of the seat.

"Now perhaps we should attend to your punishment."

I pause and back away slightly to allow you to process those words.

"i am rebellious,Sir. i do not know if i'm ready to be a sub. i am very disobedient... i."

"What did you say?"

"i am a romantic person."

I caress your chin through the bag hood.

"I do not want romance. I just want to fuck with you. Like a toy, understand?"

There are sobbing noises permeating through the fabric, sounds like you may be crying.

"i do not like to feel smothered. It would be the biggest disappointment of my life for someone in my family to see me like this. Still more my sister. i'm feeling like crap. i love our world but i do not want to show it to others."

Your voice is breaking up, you are most definitely in tears.

"You disappoint me, slut, and I think you misunderstand the situation. This is not a debate, it is my wish. We talked this through the other day and you agreed to give yourself to me for the evening, to accept my will, obey my orders, no safe words, no get-out clauses, just pure submission. Then you tell me you're a virgin and expect me to change my scenario?"

I am getting angry, never good in a dominance scenario, that's when control can be lost and the consequences can be dire.

"Please, don't call me, slut. i want you so much... i like you so much... i..."

"SHUT UP!!!"

I have lost control, in my mind this was all mapped out, now I am improvising and worried it will not work out as I had planned.

I hear the sobbing noises increase.

" i do not want to disappoint you, Sir. Forgive me."

" I think that's enough for today. You have had no part of your punishment and your protestations imply you are not ready. I will not insist further. I think it's best I let you go on your way."

" No!! Please do not let me go... i promise to be a good girl. But not today. i am actually a virgin. i was saving myself for someone special. It's my first time. You must understand?"

I lift the front of the thick velvet bag off your head. I need to see your expression, maybe that will quell my disappointment.

But this was exactly how I wanted to see you. Broken. But I had not intended it to have come about quite this way.

"Why do you look so happy with my sadness.. with my misery?" You sound desolate.

"Ahhh, my dear, you have a lot to learn yet. This is not about breaching your virginity, it is about breaching your mind, that is what makes me crazy with desire. To know that it is all mine, all this innocence, all this despair, all this...desire, buried beneath a veneer of normality. I'll show you a world you do not know, sweety. Surrendering your virgin cunt to me is the least of it."

I pull the bag back down over your head.

"Now shut the fuck up or I will have to gag you."

I bend down so my mouth is close. Quietly and with as much menace as I can invoke, I whisper into your covered ear.

"I am going to grant you a get out, should it become too much for you. Your hands are immobilized by the cuffs but your legs are free, you merely need to stand up and I will remove your hood and you can be on your way, the keys to the cuffs will be in your bag, but I will not remove them myself, you will have to find someone to do that for you as nothing in this scene is without consequences. Maybe your sister will be the best one to explain to, tell her what you like, I do not care, for I will be gone when you return and the front desk only has a fictitious name and a mobile number for me. I shall disappear without trace."

I see you tremble as your brain begins to weigh up the alternatives.

"Get up now if you wish or shut up and behave until I release you."

You remain stock still.

"Good. Now I must greet our guest."

3.

I walk to the door, it is still wide open. You listen as if your life depended on it but you can barely hear anything as the carpet is thick and cushioning and you cannot make out any footfalls at all. You hear my voice gradually getting closer.

"....nice to meet you, please don't be alarmed, she is fine, come on in, sit down but please say absolutely nothing, ok. Excuse me while I close the door."

You hear it thud shut but you can discern nothing else, the bag is too thick and there is too much noise from it when you move your head.

"Now please, you promised, say nothing it all, if you cannot cope with watching your sister being....toyed with.... then just quietly leave and do not close the door on your way out. She is here of her own free will and is fully aware you are here also. Should she wish to leave she merely has to stand up and you can unlock the cuffs with the keys in her bag on your way out."

There is a pause, every fibre in your body wants you to get up and run from the room screaming. But you do not, there is no point now your sister knows your secret.

"Now, my dear," you hear my voice get nearer as I approach you, "you are somewhat over-dressed."

With that you feel the coat pulled off your behind and feel the cool air on your exposed buttocks. The heat rises in your face immediately and thoughts flash into your mind.

Can she see me? Is she in front of me? To the side? God help me, behind??

I slowly stroke your backside and much as I try to resist I slip my fingers down past your asshole and into your pussy. It is soaking wet.

"Your sister is a horny slut. I bet you had no idea. I find it hard to believe she is a virgin as she says."

You begin to cry, big salty tears cascading down your face under the hood. The shame. How will you ever look your sister in the eye again?

Yet your pussy drips all the more and you will those fingers further into your body. Then they are gone. You are bereft, despite your shame you want them spreading you wide, exploring your depths.

I bend down and lick your crack from ass to clit, so slowly that I feel you quiver and shake and a little burst of cum wets my chin.

"Virgin? Really?"

I continue to probe your womanly recesses and I feel you shiver and your pussy well up and just at the moment of your climax I jump up and rip the bag hood off your face.

"Oh please God no, I cannot look at her now...." You scream, in shock or in the throes of orgasm I cannot tell, but it is wonderful to watch.

As is the look on your face, when you realise the room is empty but for the two of us. The door is closed.

"Your sister has gone off to the sexy movie I suggested to her on the phone and will be back to pick you up later. You look flushed, my dear, are you okay?"

I look into your eyes and smile.

"Ah, playing with the mind. It is truly a wonderful thing is it not?"

To be continued