All Comments on 'Hildy Ch. 02'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 265 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A nonny mouse

The only way the author can redeem his excellent reputation is to write another chapter in which a remorseful Hildy plunges to her death in a driving incident leaving us to wonder whether it was accidental.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
An Observation

I like it, BUT...........anyone as nutty as Hildy is obviously unstable and not someone you would chose as a mother for your child. If she would hurt her husband bad enough to send him to the emergency room on unfounded rumors not to mention put him thru the ordeal of watching her revenge-fuck a supposed "friend", I'm thinking he'd be better off living in a city far away from this crazy bitch. If he really loves her, have her put in a really NICE mental instutition.......visit her on holidays!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wife swallowed a horseshoe:

How lucky can one girl get. She does everything that it is possible to do to destroy her marriage humiliate and betray her husbands love. Then dear old hubby says: Okay! I agree with the other fellow, a nice warm padded cell preferably with a nice view of the country side would seem more appropriate. I am curious why the authorities did not investigate his obvious non self inflicted wounds. I would of thought she would have been charged with spousal abuse. Just a thought.

Nightowl20Nightowl20almost 20 years ago
How change in belief

"Hildy, I'm very glad that you can now live with me doing something I never did."

How did this statement suddenly change her mind about his telling her the truth about the night of the party??

If Jonas was hurting her so much why didn't she then say "NO"?

Hey! Learned HIS name--Brian

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I'm not buying this

I do not have any objection to cheating wife stories. I've written several, and most of them involved the couple reconciling. There is something to be said for forgiveness. But... What this woman does in this story is so far beyond the boundaries of accepted behavior that I was actually angry. At her for her sadistic treatment of her innocent husband, at him for his timid response toward Jonas, and his meek acceptance of his wife's "apology." If something like that had happened to me, there would have been one of three outcomes: either I would be in jail for double homicide, dead, having been killed in self-defense, or alone in the house after chasing my wife out in utter fear for her life. Technically, the story is well-written and readable, but the content is too outrageous to be believed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hidy needs some serious treatment..so does Brian!

This was "loving wife"? I can sort of accept usualy dreck of the husband/wife cheats with everything from a horde of sexual dynamos to bull dykes and the only consequence is a great sexual awakening or swapping open marriage thing because that does happen (though nowhere near as often as writers here would like you to believe!) but I don't think Hildy qualifies as a loving anything. A closet psychopath or sadist yes; loving wife ? NO.

Troubs stories are usually great but this was way off the mark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
no way

i have to agree .. a cop wouldhave been involved at some point .. either the visit he took to the hospital or hers for her aginal injuries... if it had been me there would have been some permanent injuries on jonas also and probably the wife also ... good try both ways though but a few flaws

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Was Brian a wimp?

Hildy had to have had some good pussy of Brian didn'y have anywhere to go. After almost dying shackled to a table watchinh his wife getting fucked, how could he be so forgiving? Maybe he felt that if he didn't take her back she go to Jonas,

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
She's still a bitch!

Weak apology! she should be kissing the ground he walks on for taking her mental ass back! I would be sleeping with one eye open! Ole Jonas would have had a terrible accident!

I wonder how he got his cock and balls chopped off? Or slowly stangled while I looked into his eyes so he could feel the pain he caused me. Well I would definately be thinking it! I probably would have hurt him pretty bad!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More pain needed.

This CUNT needs to suffer more. The husband should wait a couple of years then do the same to her. Then we will see if the bitch is so forgiving as the wimp asswipe husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Just self serving comments by a bitch

However, as bad as she is her wimp husband only got what he deserved. In effect, wimp husbands ask and even beg to be mistreated. Had he been a normal man and not a wimp that would never happened. Wives and people in general only mistreat those that allow themselves to be mistreated.

studyingstudyingalmost 19 years ago
likes head or not

The inconsistency in this detail reflects on whether the author has a firm grip of the character or not. In this case, not.

In Hildy 1: "Crying soundlessly I watched as she worked and worked to pull his entire impressive length into her mouth. Cocksucking was one thing she told me she did not enjoy, and after the first time I had never asked her to do it again. I watched helplessly, tears streaming down my face, screaming soundlessly into my own T-shirt, my blood starting to seep down my wrists, as she taught herself to deep throat another man's cock."

In Hildy 2: "I thought I saw tears in Brian's eyes as I moved my mouth up and down the length of Jonas's cock, pulling it into my mouth but not yet deep throating him. While neither of us had discussed our previous lovers Brian always told me I sucked cock like nobody else. From Jonas's reaction, I knew he enjoyed it to and I intended to give him one of my best."

MacDukeMacDukeover 18 years ago
Ridiculous Ending

Absurd! Super Wuss husband/ super psychotic wife. Just a Horrid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
unbelievable story

well written, but just not plausible. how he could come back to that house in such short time, is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I think there would be more problems between them

I feel the story was very good as it made you think and was original. I do not think that Brian could forgive her easily and return to live with her. If they did get together it would be a long period with long separation. I think Brian should go after Jonas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well written...

But, as you certainly intended, it was not a pleasant story to read. In fact, this story touches on elements that most people would find horrific. More, it suffers from a very serious flaw: the husbands reaction. It is one thing for a husband to forgive a cheating spouse, it is something else entirely for a husband to forgive brutal psychological and physical torture.

I simply cannot imagine anything like this happening. To put it bluntly, the most probable outcome would be a dead wife, and the most improbable is what your wrote.

S-DesS-Desover 18 years ago
Needs more contrition

After reading the first part of the story, I was really looking forward to checking this out to see if I could figure out how much she had really gone through and how hard she tried to get him back. I could buy him taking her back (sort of) if you had written a lot more about their lives and how hard she was trying to win him back (how about some great make-up sex?). It just sort of skimmed over the details, making it seem like he was a wimp. I'm not claiming to be a great writer (or even a good one), but when I read a story like this, I need to believe that there's a reason to take her back and like most of the critics, I just don't see it. I still enjoyed it and look forward to checking out some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This is too much

Wife believes rumor, cheats on and humiliates husband and he still completely forgives her. It could never happen to any guy with the merest trace of a backbone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Your worst story ever

Your use to be one of my favorite authors here but this story is vile

besides not beleveing her husband with NO evidence

she tortures him mentally

then she almost Kills him -- within seconds of killing him...

the god dam fucking whore cant even remember to take the gag out of his mouth

and he says 1 week later I am back then says I LOVE ya dear!!!

and a few weeks later love ye Dear!!!

sure thing troubabdor happens all the time... the most offensive vile wimp husband story ever

as soon as I was free I would of beaten her goddman pussy into a mass of pulp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Has to be the dumbest cunt ever

Enough Said.

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023almost 18 years ago
Could have been better

Great set-up, but the resolution left a lot to be desired. You seemed rushed to get to the "happily ever after" part and as a result, I didn't believe that there was any justification for it.

Frankly, I am as pro-reconciliation as you appear to be, but in this case, Hildy not only cheated and humiliated her husband, but she put his life physically in jeopardy. This is one of those "so-far-over-the-top" reactions by the spouse that I see no grounds for reconciliation. He should kick her sorry ass to the street. Teaching a lesson is one thing. Being stupid enough to put his life at risk is quite another. There is no excuse for that and certainly not the slightest shread of love in it.

The marriage is dead--or should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Moronic premise

Nobody, man or woman would suffer thru this inhuman punishment, especially if they were innocent, and ever have any feelings of trust or love for the person that falsely punished them. There was one, he died on a cross. But he was not human. Reconcilation at all costs, you would have let the Nazis kill all the Jews in WWII.And then apologized to the Nazis, you make me puke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brian

Brian you better start planting listening devices in your new home and cameras and gps devices on your wifes property to keep an eye on her 24hrs a day dont trust and dont give her the string to go behind your back.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Not a chance

Absolutely not credible. What Hildy did to Brian is spousal abuse, no if's, no and's no but's. She should be arrested, charged with assault, and incarcerated until tried. She's a criminal, deserving of conviction and prison time.

Flip the situation around and ask yourself what would happen had Brian done to her what she did to him. He'd be in the slammer right now, soaking up striped sunshine while waiting on the process server to arrive with divorce papers.

The prose is decent enough which is typical for a Troubador tale but the plot is awful and simply unbelievable. Even if the police and prosecutors don't become involved, what idiot would ever choose to reside in the same house with a spouse who drugged and assaulted them? I would've had an easier time believing she lost it totally, drugged him and killed him with a steak knife.

The bogus "lesson" and contrived reconcilation are just too much. A 25 for this tale and that's pushing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Stupid Bitch

commit suicide bitch!

acs_1acs_1almost 17 years ago
Stupid, stupid slut.

Suicide would be acceptable, if it wasn't for the fact that the poor bastard of a husband wanted her back. You can't make up for this type of idiocy. Ever. Fucking slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Provocative

very provacative. it sure riled up most of the readers. for that, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
She sure "pulled a fast one on him"

Atlas, she got away with it - as previously stated, this story sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Getthefuckout

First of all... Some asslicking liar abuse your trust and fuc*s you up? If so get the hell out of there... Do not trust to 'wimping', it will leave you with nothing but lies... You will just join that line of abusers waiting to degrade you even more... So f*ng sick advice to stay... And this sh*story... The quality of wimping on this site is appalling, from people who know f*ck nothing.. It's not age mr. Di*head, that tells the truths, its being there and knowing the real consequences of your choices......Separate the villain from the victim please...Yoron

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 16 years ago
My comments about Ch. 01 also apply to Ch. 02.

Pretty well-written although not fully proof-read. I realize this story was written 5 years ago. Isn't it neat that it still generates comments? Sometimes the comments are the best part of Literotica! Hildy's "remorse" in this chapter does not pass the smell test. It smacks of selfishness rather than true sorrow and guilt. If, for example, Brian had cheated, despite her acceptance that her revenge was much worse, I'm certain she would have felt vindicated. How can anyone think it is reasonable for another person to accept this type of mistreatment and just resume a marriage? Well, the answer is that Brian was made into such a total wimp by the author, it then follows logically that Hildy would have good reason to believe Brian would bow down to her and kiss her ass after being humiliated and cuckolded, not to mention drugged, hurt, restrained, and nearly suffocated. I would not ever again trust food or drink from that woman. What if she ever got angry again? Have a child with her? Then you are really trapped if she goes nuts again. Maybe she could get off with a temporary insanity plea, but she certainly should go on trial for her illegal restraint. This story would fit right in with a Kafka horror tale.

droogedroogealmost 16 years ago
Why?

What made Hildy so convinced that her hubby had done the dirty, was it something he had done in his past relationship with her or perhaps something she had done? Why take the word of his best friend, wouldn't that be suspect to say the least. And why when they have lunch does she immediately tell him that part of her revenge plan was to let him have her knowing as she did how much he lusted after her and for how long surely that would ensure that he would stop any attempt at retracting his comment as he seemed to be trying and telling the truth? Perhaps Hildy was living out a fantasy and used the lie as justification. And what an incredible weak and wimpish hubby was. It really doesn't add up to a credible story. But I appreciate the effort and time it took you to construct your story and certainly drove me to finish reading every last word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just plain awful

Well written, yes; but very disturbing what kind of mind could come up with the concept of a man staying with a woman who nearly killed him. Forget the disrespect, the cheating, and the assault....the near death experience alone would make any SANE man either call the cops or pull a gun and let the bullets do the talking. It's just not believable that any man would act in that manner, and less believable that any woman who would act as she did can ever be trusted again. In short, common fucking sense blows the plot all to hell.

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 15 years ago
ehmm...

well, this of course is a bizarre and awful history. we may ask ourselves if a woman can be this stupid or if she just found a way to fuck around her guilt. anyway...what makes it extra bizarre is that the woman in part one is clearly not the woman in part two. or either she or brian is lying to us. you see...brian tells us in part one that his wife did not like cock sucking, so he let her off the hook, so to say, after one time. hildy herself, however, tells us in part two that brian always praised her for her excellent cock sucking talents, so they did it often.

ehmmm...indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why would.....

Anyone not call the police and have her and him arrested? Anyone consider living with a woman that mentally ill? Anyone consider having a child with a woman so seriously mentally impaired and unfit to be a parent? Anyone consider taking a woman back that had so little love and respect for her husband? She should have been arrested amd prosecuted. A restraining order placed on her preventing her from coming near him or the home. Divorce papers filed for adultry naming the third party and criminal charges placed on the third party. To do any less smacks of someone with something to hide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Shittier still than the first, I'm amazed

"I wondered if he was even aware I had at least refused Jonas my ass".....yeah, damn him for being near death and not seeing what a "loving wife" she was in denying Jonas a shot at the whores' last hole.

"I certainly wasn't letting another man use me in a way I had not allowed my husband"...yeah, she's one moral bitch alright, not like she's the type to cross a line or anything.

"Without the little bit of hope that gave me, I might have killed myself"....without that little bit of air hubby managed to get, she might have killed him...not like she would notice since she was busy being moral and not getting tagged in the ass.

"I constantly showered and douched for the next few days, trying to make myself feel clean, but it wasn't really working"...how does one get clean when their soul is shit?

I didn't think part two could be worse than part one. I was wrong. Again, this is sick fantasy and bears no resemblance to reality or common sense in any way since any normal person would GET THE FUCK AWAY from such a psychopath as quickly and far as possible. I'll chalk reading this story up as a bad experience to never be repeated, and an author to never be read again.

striker1017striker1017over 15 years ago
anybody

Anybody who reads this story, if you can at least write like a pretend to be author, please, please, please write a proper ending to this story. It was one of the greatest stories I ever read until the ending........PLEASE...anyone who has ANY talent PLEASE put a proper ending to this story......The ending NEEDS to have a realistic conclusion.....I Love troubador's stories, but this is just so bad, It NEEDS to have an ending that's at least somewhat believable!!!! PLEASE.....ANYBODY!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
over the top

if she was not a horrid person, she became one and inflicted pain and injury on him. too much and little room to forget what she is capable of

inSanitylaneinSanitylaneabout 15 years ago
I Don't Know

Something seems amiss.... If they had been so happy and trusting and in love, it wouldn't be so easy to believe a rumor over your spouse. After all, he had given no reason for her not to trust him. If she could get so angry then she should have kicked him out or something. Torture is more than just "get even" revenge. True revenge would have been for her to have faked or had an affair and had her friends tell him. Then she could have said "now you know how it feels". I wonder what would have been her response if when she finally checked on hubby, he had been dead....hmmmm. I mean she would have still thought he cheated. Maybe then they would have been even. It did seem as well that her believing hubby when he walked to the door seemed to easy. Someone else should have come to her and told her that Jonas lied or something. Yes, Jonas got away too easy.

Simple49erSimple49erabout 15 years ago
This makes Hildy 1

even worse. If she had loved him enough to start with, she would NOT have reacted as she did. And whatever happened to her helper: did he get to slide away into snake heaven without anything happening to him? Every great artist has a bad day: you had two with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Striker1017 has a request - create a decent ending

for this sad/poor ending from Troubador and a proper/respectful ending for "Caryman's Baby" by JPB. Both of these stories are stuck in dogshit for the way they ended. So perhaps Toesman or Spider1 will draft a "non-wimp" ending? Thank you in advance for your consideration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
psycobitch

im with some of the other comments that the ending sucked , if thats your loving wife why would you need enemies ,as for his so called "friend" his only punishment was that he couldnt come around ,give me a break !! if that would have been my wife she would have been out of my life,no pussy is worth that,understanding that he couldnt do anything when he first got cut loose first thing i would have done would have been a 911 call . with in 3 minutes or less there would have been cops and an ambulance there.i would have sued that asshole for all he had besides the assault charges he would have to deal with.and she would have been charged and kicked out on her ass,they could have shared the same cell for all i would have cared .i think most men would do the same thing,no way someone could live with that psycobitch after and have a good sleep and not worry to wake tied up again,geeezz ,i know its only a story but hell it should reflect real life this dont sorry...B N

jasonnhjasonnhover 14 years ago
Easy fix

Well written bullshit. There's an easy fix. As soon as released pick up the phone and call 911. I'm been assaulted by my wife and a friend. Police come and see I'm all bloody and the restraints covered in blood. They arrest wife. They arrest Jonas as an accessory. Assault, attempted murder, depraved indifference. Court order of protection against the wife. I agree with other's comments. You would want to live with such an insane bitch? Have kids with her? No way in Hell! Oh, and once Jonas got out of prison he would disappear and end up slowly beaten to death.

genealguygenealguyover 14 years ago
AFTER PART 1...

... bleghhh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bad

Well Written but really bad wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Planning to have a child, tested negative!

Are you serious? First of all for HIV testing it takes a year or more to test negative. One test just says you dont have it now. After a year of testing you can be about 95% sure you dont have it. Most STDs can be tested for negative at one month. Now that you learned a little medical knowledge try this. This woman has proven she has not trust, she cant be trusted, she is willing to fuck anyone bareback, and she is braindead. What man in his right mind would ever consider having a child with such a genetic loser? There are two things that come to mind. Fuck em and forget em. And fuck her all you want when you are divorced but make sure you use a condom every time. Let her other lovers pay for her bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i hate wimp writers

only person that payed any consequences was the husband.wife suffer a little and asshole friend got away clean.another wannebe cockold writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
British writers all have sticks up thier butts

What with the formal Brit language between a couple, the continued lack of communication between man and wife in LW stories, it's amazing that nation survives. Using the misunderstanding of situations as a plot is okay, but this one went over the cliff, and in a boring and unacceptable way. The author is psychotic about real love. A loving couple can't be established first and then have the revenge played out as in this story. Try it again, and don't just repeat the first chapter in the second chapter. Too many LW authors have already done that.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesabout 14 years ago
Not very realistic

The story, while engaging and intriguing, isn't very realistic in terms of the husband's character. The wife not only cheated in front of him, making him watch all the while, but also endangered his life to the point that he could've died. It doesn't matter that it wasn't her intention to do so, she still performed the act of tying him up, and is thus responsible for him being in that situation. And all the husband did was separate from her for about a week, and then ignore around the house for a while. I'll never understand why most authors (not just you) who write these type vengeance themed, cheating wife stories, think that it's a perfectly natural and acceptable response to have the husband simply give the wife a cold shoulder in this kind of situation. No person, man or woman, would be as soft in action as you and other authors paint these wronged characters out to be. Yes I'm happy that the couple stayed together, and that the wife realized (albeit all too late) what damage she had caused, but there should always, ALWAYS, be an appropriate response to these situations. And the one you've painted, definitely isn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
lACK OF TRUST

I'm sorry to say it's a really bad story. The husband was a wimp!! What the wife did to him was god awful. I'm glad this only a story of fiction .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Chapter 1

Cocksucking was one thing she told me she did not enjoy, and after the first time I had never asked her to do it again.

Chapter 2

While neither of us had discussed our previous lovers Brian always told me I sucked cock like nobody else.

Me: HUH???

By the way, the writer Troubadour can't be a native speaker of English. There are too many instances of the language mangled, a lot of misspellings also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wimp husband!!

There are way to many of these stories on here!!!! Get a backbone!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I don't think so

This story us bullshit~ And I am not a kickem to the curb type!

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Not only is it BS but it's British BS of the worst kind.

LW authors of the Brit stripe must exploit the apparent cultural practice of married couples not communicating with each other except on the most superficial level. Look at all the stories that have the hubby take off running when something happens between spouses. What about all the revenge stories that depend upon a silent, arrogant mate, male or female who refuses the most elementary dialog with the spouse about what is bothering them? Is it just literary convention, or is it true cultural norm? In any case it's maddening to read such a tale.

And what's with the practice of chopping sentences into pieces with no thought to grammar or punctuation?

mike2710mike2710almost 14 years ago
Thanks for writing

Thanks for writing and the entertainment. I don't think I would have stayed but if the love is strong enough maybe some one else could make a go of it.

Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
He took her back???

Looks like lack of oxygen intake due to the gag must have killed more than a few brain cells.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Big pile of Horse shit

What? Did someone tell you to take a different direction? mix it up , Well I guess you did. You took it straight to a pile of shit... WIMP...

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
This story is a twofer, shame old shit, spewed from a different asshole.

Shame!

huedogghuedoggover 13 years ago
Just one question

why would he want her back? If he never cheated and she listened to some jack ass saying he cheated, why would you want her, FUCK HER and move on.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Better IMHO

Better than his side was but just -

Still not your best IMO sorry - the writing and style are good as always just a bit too much to accept -

Love is blind - but this moves too far towards deaf and dumb too I think.

I am unconvinced any rational person will risk being with some who almost killed them in an emotional response that lasted days?? And even the irrational nature of love would likely break down after that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
writer and hubby standard are low for a wife

wife a whore.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
"Hildy, I'm very glad that you can now live with me doing something I never did."

That is not a confession. She didn't believe him before so why should she believe him now?

Of course, since nothing has changed and she has receive no proof that he didn't fuck that women, she would not believe he didn't fuck that women. Therefore, the story is completely illogical.

Now, since he still didn't confess, the only logical thing is for her to become even more engraged. Then logically she would drug him and tie him up again, and fuck another man and to continue doing that until he confesses. As an alternate, she could tie him up, strip him naked, and take a bull-whip to him and make his confess. Then they can get past what he finally confessed to.

Since none of that happened making the story too illogical, I rated it 1*.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
she's a slut ass tramp

a whore, is a whore, is a whore and she is a whore.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

1. The mucousus membran lost some parts in the vagina and until the healing up she will be pain (for some days) similar when we lost mucousus membran parts in our mouth . Yes the 70% of the women work well with smaler cock as well.

2. Not only the male readers should read revenge stories... The smart husbands gather the evidences for the infidelity in the revege stories and after this steps they start the revenge.

3. DGHear has a story where the husband's evil coleagues did a prank against the wife: " A New Beginning: Bree's Story"

Why do some stupid people play prank with infidelity in the USA? Is it common?

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHAT? NO PAYBACK?REVENGE?ETC

HEY SINGER< This started out a 5, but the ending and come back lowered the score. TK U MLJ LV NV

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 12 years ago
Same sorry story, just from a different perspective!

Maybe Hildy seems a little less psychotic in this version but not by much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

why all of ur husband r wimp and wife slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Author - why write another wimp story with a comical slut wife?

We used to think "nobody is this fucking stupid" but then had to revise that concept once idiots like shoe-no-IQ & MattM were allowed to post their garbage on this site. Piss-poor effort that reveals the fact this author has a major drug problem or failed to take the meds the docs prescribed. In either case, no wonder this tranny quit writing which is good of course.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
I don't think this has ever happened in real life.

It's funny. Most of the things posted on literotica really happen in real life. I've seen a lot of it. Gangbangs, incest, sleeping with both mother and daughter etc. etc. But I'll bet you no woman has ever tied her husband up and made him watch her screw other men. And yet, this seems to be a favorite story line on this site. In almost all the stories, the husband didn't do the crime, and the wife loves her husband and doesn't want to break up. Well, that just isn't possible. Not only did she commit adultery right in front of her husband, but she almost killed him. I can't think of any marriage that would survive this. It's really weird the appeal this particular plot has for authors. I wish someone could explain it to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please stop writing have pity.

Having lost all hope in you being able to write a story worth reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The wife

The wife in this story should've died a slow lingering death. The author should just give up writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ah, the haters

Troubador hasn't posted anything since 2006, but the terror of the hysterically insecure is always fresh and new. Good grief, the man was not advocating anything, just exploring the emotional possibilities in an extreme emotional situation. He also wrote "Boredom," "Changing Destinations," and "Farmer in the Dell" in which there is no reconciliation. Apparently some men are so afraid of a cheating woman that the very existence of reconciliation stories sends them into screaming fits. Hell, I've been cheated on and divorced but I'm glad I'm not so traumatized that I can't read a story in which things turn out differently without having a breakdown.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Crap

I wish he hadn`t published at all! She is a faithless skank, no man is that fucking stupid!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i can see why

people say your stories are pieces of shit.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 12 years ago
Interesting take on this theme

Very well written. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
her view

She is a slut and didnt have prove or anything her husband cheated and she tied him up and fucked a friend.

she deserves to be left fuck her she is a worthless slut you dont do shit like that to a loved one.

getting back together is bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That's criminal

Tying is unlawful restrain-wife and lover could end in jail-where they should be.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Don't give advice

Just go tie some weights on your feet and jump in a really deep river. What a worthless cunt.

ValundarValundarover 11 years ago
1 star for this drivel

semofuncpl3, i wholeheartedly agree!

*

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

cuks take volume 2 - 1 star because there is nothing lower.

Bill1104Bill1104over 11 years ago
Worst story from a good writer

In the beginning of Hildy Ch. 1 the writer said: "Jonas didn't cause my trouble, but he nurtured it. He profited from it, but god damn it I saw to it that he eventually shared the pain."

Really? Where? I can't sure find it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sorry, Hildy. We're done.

I can live with what I didn't do.

Let's see if you can live with what you did do.

Goodbye.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pure BS

The wife needed to be arrested and charged and divorced.

Jonas didnt get punished at all he just got to fuck a wife he wanted to fuck.

If he that injured swollen and all he belonged in a hospital.

This story is wrong on to many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Unmitigated bullshit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Husband is a candy ass wimp.

Best ending would of been: 1) For him to divorce her based on adultery. 2) Have her charged with assault with intent to do bodily harm. 3) Have her pour gasoline on her self on the front lawn (with a sheet in front of her proclaiming she was a slut) and burn herself to death; and 4) (finally) Jonas having a large knife shoved through his throat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just Horrible

Women's emotions are what has destroyed most family relationships. here is another example of why those should be held in check. PC is just for fools. Facts are truth no rumor or gossip. Funny if women keep getting their way then "Maybe" will be acceptable in courts vs right and wrong. If that's the case its time to move to more common sense country. Where emotions and stupidity are crushed. Oh and just another stupid slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Crap!!!!

Totally unbelieveble. No blood? Disaster in limbs. Not air enough? Brain damage.

Honey, I will neverdo it again.... Sure, bang, you're dead!

JamesDean56JamesDean56almost 11 years ago
Agree w/Anonymous....."Pure Crap"

No way Jonas comes out unscathed....no way she doesn't do time....no way he doesn't have at least a short hospital stay w/police involved! 2 many "no ways" 2 be a good story...sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No one has asked the big question

If they are going to have a baby, who will do it? I vote for him. He is the biggest pussy in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't worry everyone FTDS .....

Will finish the story off the right way so the husband still has his junk attached. God what a looser of a man this weak husband was. This story raises the question. Could Trobby be a women writter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incredible Unbvelieveable Crap

No marriage survives that treatment. Sorry, this is only usable in the outhouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BULL SHIT

YOU ARE WOTHLESS CUCKOLD. STOP WRITING.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Total Crap

The belief that anyone would act like this shows that the author is incredibly lacking in any sense of human nature. Unless written as a sadistic joke, this is garbage.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
This would have destroyed a reasonable person's love, forever.

Hildy got off light, I would have booted her ass out as soon as I got fixed up at the ER. Yes, I know it is just a story.

statestreetstatestreetover 10 years ago
She got off (excuse the pun) much too easily!

Brian should have thrown Hildy out with the trash and saved that bit of lingerie for someone who would use it with him. He should have then made sure the garbage men emptied the can with Hidy into their truck and driven away to the dump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How any sane person would dare post such shit!

Even in a fantasy world the slut wife would be kicked to the curve with great fanfare. Meanwhile, Troubador, go the fuck away (you slimy asshole wimp cock sucker mother fucker). You've got to be the wimpiest sorry excuse of a human in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Much Much

TOO easy ... sad sad situation... I would have never allowed her back in

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Incredible Crap

Should not have been posted it is so bad.

PTraumPTraumover 10 years ago
He's a better man than I...

But, that said, I don't know a single person (man or woman) who would have tolerated this, ESPECIALLY if they were innocent of the charges. Sadly, I could not finish this story as I found the premise, while initially promising, to be a complete failure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
U

Just wasted my time and yours, if you are a man U must be this man........

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 10 years ago
Total Excrement

If these stories were screened for intelligence this would be tossed out as the abortion it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous